• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball Burst

Damunga smirked at this.

"With my plan we'd already be in action, but no it's "too risky" for you people. How can those of such strength be such cowards." Damunga said, annoyed the people so strong, some even stronger than himself, were being so cautious.

Icicure was annoyed, and exclaimed, "Fine! All of you can go if I care! I wanted to go through this peacefully, so history doesn't repeat itself, but if you insist on murdering countless innocent people and be the Saiyans of the past, then fine by me!"
Icicure started flying to what she presumed to be the ship Damunga boarded, it looked a lot like the ships from Antarticodia, and she then said, "If it's fine with you Damunga, I'm going to be inside your ship." Once inside, she noticed another Acrosian, and said, "Oh, well hello there."

Damunga watched as Icicure flew away, an annoyed sigh escaped his lips.

Intruder alert! Intruder alert!

"Hold it right there!" Arcie said holding a laser gun right to Icicure's head once her ship's security alarm went off. Arcie was only slightly surprised to see it was another Acrosian.

"Who are you!?" Arcie said, keeping her gun up to the intruder before she felt her communicator turn on.

"Don't bother. She could take the gun out of your hand before you even realized what happened." Damunga said, his voice projected through Arcie's wrist communicator.

Icicure looked at the ray gun, and at the girl, and said, "Woah, woah, woah, there's no need for violence!" With blinding speeds, Icicure took the gun from the little Acrosian's hand, and she said, "Just so you don't get any ideas." Icicure then looked around the spaceship, and she then said, "My name's Icicure. Man...you have some nice tech, I haven't seen anything like this since....uh, nevermind about what I was going to say. So, I'm guessing your an acquaintance of Damunga. Am I wrong?"

Arcie gave the newcomer a glare.

"Hey! Give my gun back! And as a matter of fact, I happen to be his pilot. He's helping me kick start my inter-planetary travel service." Arcie said with her hands on her hips.

"Oh, really. Well then here you go," Icicure said as she gave the little Acrosian back her gun. Icicure then remembered something, and so she then said, "I noticed that Damunga was able to raise his power level, may you tell me how he did so?"

Just as Icicure said this, Damunga's voice projected itself through Arcie's wrist communicator. Damunga having increased the volume to allow Icicure to hear him.

"That's a trade secret. Funny, you criticize me for doing this "the wrong way" yet you decide to take a little break to go train. Least I care about beating these guys who took your friend's home." Damunga said, his smirk unseen as all Arcie or Icicure could hear was his voice.

Icicure heard Damunga through the wristwatch, and she said, "I have a plan, and I wanted all of you to trust me, but none of you wanted to, so I'll be doing the plan myself if I have to. I want to help Celacion, and help him regain his planet, but there has to be a more peaceful solution to this. From what I heard, this planet originally belonged to the Tuffles, until the Saiyans came and slaughtered their people and took the planet for themselves. I thought that Celacion and Sasha weren't as ruthless as the Saiyans from the past, but I guess I might be wrong. I'm still going to train, because even if I don't want to, I'll have to battle, but I know that with my current power I'll most likely lose to the mass number that the Tuffles have." Icicure was quiet for a moment, and then said to the little Acrosian, "If you don't want to help me either, that's fine. I'll just find somewhere else to train." Icicure then started flying to the exit of the ship.

Last edited:
Arcie frowned, feeling a little guilty before an idea popped in her head.

"Wait!" Arcie called out to Icicure.

"It's a gravity room. And you and Damunga can train in it together!" Arcie said with a grin. On the other end, Damunga was furious.

"That's a horrible idea!" Damunga yelled, his voice one could hear loud and clear through Arcie's communicator.

"No it's not. If these guys are as strong as she says, you both could use the training. Besides, you both seem to have some disagreements. Maybe you can settle it and talk things over." Arcie said, there was a moment of silence before Damunga suddenly appeared in front of the ship. His eyes locked with Icicure.

Icicure looked at the little Acrosian, and with a single tear in her eye, she said, "Thank you."

Icicure then looked at Damunga, who seemed to be giving her the "dead eyes," and Icicure said, "I know you don't like me much, but if we're working together now, then I need you to trust me. Do you trust me?" Icicure stood there confidentially, until she looked back at the little Acrosian, and said, "So where is this gravity room you speak of?"

Damunga said nothing for the longest time, before he let out a sigh.

"I dislike you. You've given me my worst...no second worst humiliation I've ever sustained." Damunga said, taking a moment to rub his shaven horns.

"But I respect you. As I do anyone who beats me. You have my trust." Damunga said to Icicure as Arcie grinned at this.

"Good, so follow me! By the way my name is Arcie!" Arcie said as she led Damunga and Icicure to the entrance of the gravity room.

"Here we are. Can get this bad boy to generate 100x normal gravity." Arcie said with some pride.

Icicure nodded to Damunga.

She then followed Arcie to the gravity room, and when Arcie mentioned 100x normal gravity, Icicure was shocked. "100x!" Icicure exclaimed, "Man, this tech is better than I thought. So this is how you got stronger, huh, Damunga? Well then, let's get in." Icicure then entered the room, and she didn't feel any different. She then looked at Damunga, and said, "How does this work?"

Damunga gave an evil grin.

"Like this." Damunga said, as he went over and set the dial to 50x gravity. Where he had left off previously. Once again, showing little consideration for whether his workout partner could handle the sudden shift.

Icicure looked at Damunga, and said, "Wha...." But then she was caught off guard, and she felt the pressure of the gravity pulling her down to the floor. Dammit! Heh, looks like Damunga isn't going to play fair.
Icicure was groaning for quite a while, until...she started standing up slowly. She then had her ki surrounding her in a fury. She was then able to move freely for a bit. "You got me there, Damunga," Icicure said, "Now let me repay you with a sparring match!" Icicure then stood in fighting position.

"One moment..." Damunga said as he pulls out a concealed capsule. Damunga opened it to reveal some weighted clothing.

If we both spar at this gravity, we'll both improve at the same pace. I'll never close the gap like that. But If I add some weighted clothing...

Arcie saw this on her monitor, and her eyes widen as she turned on the intercom.

"Damunga are you crazy!? Weighted clothing with increased gravity. You'll kill yourself!" Arcie yelled as Damunga began to put the clothing on, shooting the monitor in the room a glare.

"Shut up!" Damunga yelled as he finished putting the weighted clothing on...only to fall flat on his face. Damunga struggled to get up and he locked eyes with Icicure.

"I-I'll be ready. Give me a sec..." Damunga said as he struggled to get up.

Last edited:
"Weighted clothing, huh? Well, you cease to surprise me Damunga," Icicure said.

Icicure didn't know what to expect. She still wasn't use to the gravity, the only reason she's standing is because she rose her ki. Damunga had been training in this for a while, but now he's adding his weighted clothing. This might be an even fight, but she didn't know.

"Are you done, yet?" Icicure asked.

Damunga began to sweat. The added weight of the clothing was magnified by the increased gravity. However, that pain was not on Damunga's mind...

Pathetic. Someone as weak as you is unfit to rule the demon clans.

You're a disgrace...

"I'M NOT A DISGRACE!"

Damunga yelled at the bitter memory and, through anger and sheer force of will, managed to ignore the pain and make it to his feet. Taking but a moment to catch his breath Damunga managed to get in a fighting stance.

"I'm ready..." Damunga said to Icicure, a grin on his face despite the sheer pressure his body felt.

Icicure didn't understand what just happened. Why did he yell that? Eh, doesn't matter. If I know Damunga, he wouldn't tell me even if I asked.

"Ready," Icicure said. Icicure then charged at Damunga with high speeds, using a right hook aiming for the side of his face.

Last edited:
Damunga's movements were slower than normal, but he still could put up a guard quick enough to block her punch. Damunga would take the chance to try and sweep Icicure's legs out from under her.

Icicure's punch missed, but she noticed Damunga's movements, and was easily able to dodge his sweep. "You've gotten stronger! I almost couldn't dodge that kick, but I'm not going to lose that easily!" Icicure exclaimed.

Icicure then aimed her fist at Damunga's stomach.

Damunga couldn't get a block in as the punch landed and the force of the impact pushed him back. Damunga took a moment to collect himself as he gave a grin. Damunga almost seemed...happy. However a frown quickly formed as another bitter memory surfaced.

Damn this, fight me!

There's no point. You are too weak.

Damn it sis, I'm stronger now! At least use your full power! You know the code of the clans.

Yeah, but your "improvement" means nothing. Our gap hasn't decreased. You still couldn't beat me at half my strength. This is a humiliation you deserve...

"Don't compliment me. I haven't improved till I close that gap between us. Until then, any improvement doesn't matter." Damunga said before he charged forward and aimed to deliver a right hook to Icicure's face.

Icicure wasn't able to block the punch, and she was knocked across the room and landed on the floor. Icicure then got up. She noticed that she had blood coming out of her lip, so she wiped it off. She had a smirk on her face, but quickly changed her face to a more serious expression.

"Fine, I won't compliment you," Icicure said. She then came again with high speeds, and was aiming to kick Damunga in his knees, so he would lose his balance.

Outside, Ken and Ji were at a loss of what to do. The group had seemingly taken their scouters and left.
"So… uh, what now?" Ji asked.
"I don't know." Ken replied. "I can't go and help the others kill an entire race, but at the same time it looks like the Acrosian and that weird demon guy both went into a ship and closed the door. And Ozen… where even is he?"
"So what now?"
"You listen to me." The voice said, appearing in the heads of both Ken and Ji at the same time.
"What the-?!"
"AAH! BRAIN INVADERS!"
"…are you two really the only options I have left?"

Damunga jumped to avoid the attack on his knees as he looked to counter with a right hook right to Icicure's face. It was a strain to move and fight with the gravity and the weighted clothing, but Damunga was gonna keep pushing anyway.

Sasha sighed as Icicure got upset and went to the ship. She proceeded to lean against a giant rock and looked around. 'She doesn't understand,' she thought to herself, 'The Tuffles invaded this planet to have revenge. So what makes her think that they'll be peaceful. Saiyans and Tuffles will never get along.'

Icicure was able to grab Damunga's fist with her left hand. She then went to try to kick Damunga in the head.

His movements are much slower. I don't know if it's because of the gravity, or because of the weights, but he is still a worth opponent, so I musn't drop my guard.

Damunga got kicked in the head and was sent flying back. Damunga struggled to get to his feet, the wights being magnified by the increased gravity.

"Damunga please take that off. Your body can't handle this much stress while you in a spar." Arcie said over the intercom, concerned about Damunga who simply shot the camera in the room a glare.

"Shut up! You know nothing about what I can or can't handle! My health anyway is no concern to you!" Damunga yelled as he got to his feet and charged looking to deliver a running elbow to Icicure's gut.

Icicure quickly grabbed Damunga's elbow, and threw him to the other side of the gravity room.

"Arcie is right, Damunga," Icicure said, "Training is important, but you must keep it to a minimum. If you train too hard, then you'll strain your body. And what good will you be in a battle if you can't even fight in the first place? I say taking those weighted clothes off would be better, until your used to this new gravity that is."

Damunga shot a glare, the image of Icicure being replaced in his mind with his own sister.

Pathetic. To need charity of your opponent. Father is right, you are a disgrace.

"Train too hard? What nonsense! You just want me to take it easy so that gap between will never disappear. To keep me weak." Damunga said much to Arcie's confusion.

"What are you talking about? Did Icicure hit your head too hard?" Arcie said over the intercom Damunga shot the camera a glare.

"I wouldn't expect a non-fighter to understand. I can't be weak. I won't be weak! If I minimize my training, I will never close the gap between us. I will remain within her shadow. I will never improve at a significant level." Damunga said as he faced Icicure and got in a fighting stance.

"I will surpass you. I will surpass all of you. I am fit to rule my clan, I am not a disgrace! So drop this minimize training nonsense and fight!" Damunga yelled at Icicure.

"Fine, if that's what you wish, then I won't stop you," Icicure said. Icicure then raised up her ki, and charged at Damunga. She was aiming to grab Damunga with her tail, and then kick him in the stomach.

I have no idea why Damunga is being this stubborn, but I shouldn't judge. I'm quite stubborn as well.

Damunga's left hand was wrapped by the tail before he felt a sharp kick to the stomach. Damunga grunted before he made a move to grab Icicure's tail with his right hand. If he succeeded in doing this, Damunga would try to spin Icicure around and toss her against the wall.

Icicure was spun around by Damunga, and her back hit the wall of the room. When her back hit the wall, she spat out some blood.

Agh! The gravity from this room is getting to me!

Icicure had to act quickly, so she lifted up her tail, hoping to pick up Damunga and slam him unto the ground.

Damunga's satisfaction was short lived he he felt the tail life his body up only to slam it back to the ground. Much like Icicure, Damunga coughed up some blood. He was slow to get up, the weighted clothing being magnified by the intense gravity which began to take a toll.

Damn this...

Archie looked on, a frown on her face from the "spar" she was watching.

Is this what fighters consider a spar? I don't think coughing blood should be part of any training.

Damunga struggled to a knee as he shot Icicure a glare. Taking but a moment to wipe away blood from his mouth he made it to his feet. He once more got in a fighting stance as his body fought the added weight of the clothing and the multiplied gravity.

Icicure then took her fighting stance as well, and she glared at Damunga.

This gravity is becoming more intense the more the spar goes on. I might be forced to go to 100 per....NO! I can't! If I do, then the consequences will be dire.

Icicure only raised her ki a little, so she can raise her speed, and she charged at Damunga hoping to punch him in the face.

Damunga managed to just barley dodge the punch, forced to raise his own ki. Damunga was pushing his body past his own limits, though he seemed annoyed that he felt Icicure had not done the same.

She keeps raising her power, but refuses to use all of it. She is teasing me!

"Give me 100%. I'm sick of you looking down at me. I'm sick of you playing games!" Damunga yelled as he charged Icicure and looked to deliver a flying headbutt to Icicure.

Icicure felt the impact of the headbutt, and was flown across the room. Her back hit the wall, again.

She looked at Damunga, and said, "I'm sorry, but no matter how much you beat me down...I will not use 100% of my power!"

Icicure then raised her ki to 85%, her muscles getting slightly bigger, and she then went to give Damunga a headbutt back.

The headbutt knocked Damunga against the opposite wall. Though the physical blow didn't hurt as much as his pride from Icicure's statement.

"WHY!?" Damunga yelled, insulted Icicure refused to use full power.

"Look Damunga, don't push it. She probably has a good reason why she won't use full power." Arcie said, trying to calm Damunga down. It did not work.

"I don't give a damn what reason she has!" Damunga yelled to the camera in the room before he let out a sigh.

"Fine. We'll test your belief. I will force you to use 100%. I won't have you make a joke of this. I won't have you make a joke of me! You told me to take off my weighted clothing? Fine!" Damunga yelled as he removed his weighted clothing. His power had increased the moment he was no longer stressed by the added weight of the clothing. Further more...

In a flash, Damunga appeared in front of Icicure; his speed having dramatically increased not that his body didn't have to combat the weighted clothing. Damunga looked to deliver a high speed punch to her gut.

The impact of the punch made Icicure hit the wall, again, and it left a tiny dent in it. Icicure started coughing intensely.

She then looked at Damunga, and said, "I'm not trying to make you into a joke. I swore to myself that I would never use 100% of my power ever again. There is a reason why...but I don't think you would care if I told you."

Icicure then wiped her mouth, and raised her ki only to 90%. Her muscles increasing in size as well. I must not go any higher than this.
Icicure then charged Damunga, trying to hit him with multiple punches and kicks.

Damunga began to dodge each and every blow Icicure tried to throw at him. Icicure had strength, but she wasn't as used to the gravity as Damunga was. This along with the added speed thanks to the weighted clothing removal, Damunga was fast enough to avoid all her blows. Still...

"Damn it why!? Whatever stupid sob story you have is an insult to me! Give me your best! Give me that respect!" Damunga yelled as Arcie watched, an idea formed quickly in her head.

"Hey! You two obviously have some issues. Why don't you put the spar on hold and talk about it? Do some stretches or something while Damunga you explain why Icicure using her full power means so much to you and Icicure you can explain why you don't want to use 100%. Is that fair?" Arcie said over the intercom while Damunga was dodging. Damunga hated talking about anything associated with his past, but this girl had some mental restraint he had to remove. Damunga let out a sigh.

"Fine, if Icicure is willing to stop and chat. I'll explain why I am what I am if she does the same, is that fair?" Damunga asked Icicure while he dodged her attacks.