• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball Burst

Icicure nodded, and then said, "Please, follow me."

Icicure would then lead Damunga and Arcie to Ken's ship. And once they arrived, Icicure told them, "May you both please stay here, so that I can speak to him?" Icicure would then fly inside the ship.

Icicure would then land right next to Ken, and said, "I have brought Arcie and Damunga. May they enter the ship?"

"Sure, come on in." Ken said. He was fiddling around with a keypad, trying to work out some analysis and data he had received from the machine. Meanwhile, Ji was leaning against the wall, half-asleep.

Infant scoffed when Sasha said she would beat her. "You think you can beat me? Don't make me laugh." She said tauntingly. "And can't you tell? I'm in charge here." She said as she got in a fighting position.

"Oh, I think you'll find that I am stinger than I look," Sasha said and got into her fighting position. She then proceeded to raise her energy a bit to get ready to fight.

Icicure nodded and headed out of the ship towards Arcie and Damunga, and told them, "Alright, you both can come in now."

Icicure then flew back into the ship, and waited.

Damunga gave a nod, flying up to the ship with Arcie on his back and the Saiyan body still being carried. Once they arrived Arcie jumped off Damunga's back, and her reaction to Ken's ship was...

"AMAZING! I've never seen a single ship with such advanced equipment before!" Arice said as she began to move around to inspect the ship, child-like wonder and excitement oozing out of her. Damunga smirked.

"Certainly makes your vessel look sub-par." Damunga said as Arcie turned to Damunga with a glare.

"Oh who asked you!" Arcie said which only caused Damunga to chuckle.

"Hey, you need some advanced tech if you're researching some of the most powerful races in the universe. And this is only my mobile lab." Ken said with a smile. "I assume you're this 'Arcie'? Analysis results are on the tablet right here, and the subjects are on the screen right there." Ken handed Arcie a tablet.

"No problem. Say where are you keeping your subjects? Damunga here has another we can analyze, if for nothing else but to confirm that whatever these parasites are are in fact one in the same or if there are slight deviations when entering one host to another." Arcie explained as she went over to the table and began to analyze its findings, while Damunga continued to hold the Saiyan body until Ken instructed him on where he could place it.

"Ji will show you." Ken said, nodding to Ji. She gave a salute before walking outside. "But just so you know, we already have two Saiyans. I've confirmed it's the same thing, but a third subject won't hurt.
Ji went outside and pulled a tube out from right next to the other two Saiyans and opened the top. "The Saiyan holding tube is ready, demon guy!" she said.

Damunga rolled his eyes at the "demon guy" title Ji referred to him as as he dumped the Saiyan's body in the tube.

Arcie would simply nod and began to analyze the three subjects in detail. Sure enough, it was the same parasite which would make things easier for her. Arcie began to jot down some notes and had began to zone out the outside world as she conducted her analysis. Arcie made sure to remember each piece of advice her gramps had given her as she would work to figure out what this was, its make-up and most importantly how to combat it.

"So, are you his sister or lover or something?" Damunga asked Ji, bored and with nothing to do as he was just a tad curious on the relationship between Ji and Ken.

Granted, Viper didn't think he'd care long enough to remember much of this, but with Arcie working and no action he had nothing better to do to pass the time.

As Arcie worked on equations and such, Ken fiddled with the machines to get more readings to help her out. Suddenly, he heard a voice in his head.
Are you done yet?
"Gah! I forgot about you!" Ken said, shocked.
Well you'd better remember.

"WHA?!" Ji said, shocked at this question. "N-no, we're just friends. Ken's been with me ever since we were kids, like a guardian of sorts. I'm his assistant and scout."

"Forgot about me? I mean I just got here." Arcie said, glancing at Ken as she had overheard his sudden outburst and had assumed the he was talking to her.

Damunga simply gave a nod to Ji's clarification though he had taken note at her shocked and almost...defensive speaking tone. Damunga wouldn't dwell on it as he focused on his next question.

"Pretty advanced tech you guys have here. What is it you do for a living? I assume you're both not fighters first and foremost." Damunga said, making an assumption on that end as he was curious what they did for a living. Damunga knew little about them and was curious about their work.

Either that or he just felt the need to change topics to pass time.

"N-no, not you." Ken said. "There's this guy who's-"
I've been talking to him through telepathy, as I now am with you. the voice said, this time reaching Arcie's mind as well.

"I'm a wanderer. Treasure hunter, sometimes. Pathfinder, definitely." Ji said. "I just do what comes naturally. Ken is a tech guy, so he repairs and upgrades stuff all the time."

"Holy crabs! You can read minds? That it too cool! But...who is this person you've been talking to?" Arcie said, or rather thought to herself as Ken explained who he had been referring to but not having given or any details outside of that.

"I see, you seem to have numerous interests. Can't say they interest me so much, as fighting is my purpose, though Arcie would probably be a fan of yours." Damunga said to Ji.

Ken can't read other's minds, you know. the voice "said".

"Eh, maybe." Ji said. "Hard to tell. Never been much of a fighter myself. Perhaps we should go inside now? Or scout the area for when that lady returns?"

Last edited:
"Is this the voice Ken was talking to? Hi mystery voice!" Arcie thought out loud, amazingly enough actually still analyzing the parasites as she spoke with this new voice.

"That lady? Who would that lady be?" Damunga asked, curious as to who Ji could have been referring to.

It's better if you actually talk, that way both Ken and I can understand you. the voice responded.
"Okay, how do you know my name?!" Ken asked, still typing.
Mind reading.
"..."
"...please don't do that again."

"The woman who went off to fight the commander of the not-Saiyans, I think?" Ji said.

Infant felt Sasha's rise in power. "So you think you can intimidate me by raising your power level? Don't make me laugh." She sadia s she suddenly disappeared and reappeared behind Sasha and delivered to spin kick to her head to knock he to the side, she then followed up by shooting an energy wave with both hands hat her.

Sasha was surprised at Infant's speed that she had no time to react and got hit by Infant's kick. She got knocked to the side and barely disappeared to dodge the energy wave. She reappeared behind Infant and launched a punch at her back.

Infant noticed Sasha appearing behind her and did a back flip, barely dodging Sasha's punch. She would then kick Sasha down with an ax kick and try to drop kick her back while she's down.

Sasha was hit by the first kick but then rolled forward to avoid the second one. 'Wow, she's fast,' she thought to herself, 'I may need to increase my power.' She then fired a bunch of energy blasts at Infant.

Infant stood up as she saw the wave of energy blasts approach her. "Is that the best you can do?" He said out loud as she swiped her arm sideways and created an energy swipe that destroyed all the blast coming at her. She the dashed at Sasha with great stepped stopping right in front of her and threw a punch at her stomach.

Sasha spat a little after being punched in the stomach. She slowly got on all fours with one of her hands on her stomach. After a few seconds of groaning in pain, Sasha said, "Nope, I can still do better." She got up and transformed into a Super Saiyan.

Last edited:
Infant jumped backward surprised and startled by Sasha’s super Saiyan transformation. “So you can turn into one of those fancy Super Saiyan huh.” She said. “Well it’s not going to stop me!” She shouted as she dashed at Sasha and threw a punch at her.

Inside the Nightwing, one of Ken's monitors suddenly went wild. An alarm started blaring as well.
"WHOA!" Ken said, rushing over to the monitor. "Holy crap! The Nightwing... it's picking up incredible energy levels! That HAS to be a Super Saiyan out there!"

Sasha caught the punch with her hand without even flinching. "Is that it?" She said and smirked. She then launched a punch that was aiming directly at Infant's stomach.

"She what!" Damunga yelled in pure fury. The nerve of that girl to...

Wait, what is that power? No powers! Two beings with high energy are fighting. You piece of trash!

"How dare you!" Damunga yelled as he began to levitate and was preparing to leave to go follow Sasha and join in the battle, insulted that she went ahead with this without telling everyone. Or rather, not tell him.

Icicure was meditating in the corner, she was so into it, that she was able to sense the ki from Sasha who is far away. What!? Did she transform!? Her power has sky-rocketed, so that must be the case!

Icicure would then say to Ken, "That ki is familiar to that of Sasha's, so that's the only logical conclusion."

Icicure would then float right next to Damunga, and grab his hand to try to stop him from going to where Sasha's at. She then said, "We can not go out there so carelessley. If Sasha is fighting the leader of that group, then we will need to sneak around in order to get an attack on them. If Sasha had to go Super Saiyan, then this enemy isn't weak."

Infant was punched in her stomach and was sent flying back. he managed to catch herself and stop. "Heh, pretty good, you managed to catch me off guard." She said. "I guess its time I stop fooling around too." She said as she pulled back her arms as they started glowing. Infant's power then started rising as an dark pink aura formed around her. "Full Power Energy Blast Volley!" She yelled as she shot her arms forward and fired a barrage of pink energy blast at Sasha.

Damunga have Icicure a death glare as he broke her gripe.

"You want me to go play recon while a battle takes place? Are you asking me to disgrace nyself!" Damunga yelled, not happy with the plan.

Arcie meanwhile swallowed her fear of the high power level to work on making antibodies to counter the parasites.

"Recon? Now that's MY job!" Ji said with a smile, putting on her goggles and starting up her motorbike.
"JI, WAIT!" Ken called out, but Ji was gone before he could stop her. "I've got to remain here to work on this. Someone go after her and keep her safe!"

Icicure glared back at Damunga, and exclaimed, "No, I am not asking that whatsoever! But you know as well as I do that Sasha's Super Saiyan form is stronger than me and you! If she had to transform in this battle, then this person isn't no push-over!"

Icicure considered Damunga a friend, even if he didn't, but she really had a hard time conversing with him.

Sasha stood there and took the blasts head on, which caused a bit of an explosion. When the smoke cleared, Sasha had her arms crossed in front of her, indicating that she blocked it. "My turn," she said as she dropped her blocked. She then charged at Infant to launch a kick at her face.

Damunga growled, but decided not to push it befre Ji drove off and Ken urge them to go after her.

"Was her driving off part of your plan?" Damunga asked.

Infant crossed her arms in front of her face as she was barely able to block the kick and slid back a bit. "Alright I see that power did indeed do its job." She said. She then charged at Sasha and threw many punches at Sasha. Infant would also throw a few punches and kicks around her if Sasha dodged her initial attack.

Sasha would intercept Infant's attacks with some punches and kicks of her own. 'She's still holding her own,' Sasha thought to herself, 'How much power does she still possess?'

Icicure would nod to Ken, and immediately go after Ji. Icicure was quickly able to catch up with Ji, with no problem at all, and was flying next to Ji.

She would then tell Ji, "Miss Ji, please don't cause a ruckus. This enemy is incredibly powerful, we don't even know how we'll do against them."

Infant back flipped away from Sasha after her attacks were intercepted. "Heh, I'm having a great time with this." She said. Infant then felt another energy reading slowly approaching. "What's this? Another one of you invaders seem to be closing in. Well, I suppose its time for me to stop fooling around." She said as she started concentrating her energy. The pebbles and dust started to float as Infant powered up. The power that Infant was emitting felt similar to the power of a Super Saiyan.

Sasha felt that Icicure and Damunga are on their way here. She turned her attention back to Infant and felt the increase in power. She also noticed that it is a similar feeling to a Super Saiyan. Sasha was surprised by the feeling.

"You should be familiar with this, after all..." Infant said as she suddenly bent her body forwards before flailing it back with a loud scream as a heavy energy wave erupted from her body. "...This is your race's specialty isn't it?" Infant as she stood strait. Her hair was now white and spiked upwards with 3 strands in front or her forehead, one beside her left eye, one between both eye and one beside her right eye. Infant was emitting a powerful aura.