• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball Burst

Damunga flew and caught up with Icicure and Ji, before he felt a monstrous pressure shoot through his body.

This was a power level, a very high power level.

"Is your friend this powerful?" Damunga asked, with a slight hope that this would be Sasha rather than the enemy, but Damunga didn't have high hopes for that.

Sasha felt the amount of power that was emitted by Infant and was surprised. She had never felt anything this strong before, or even stronger than her. "Y-You're a S-Super Saiyan as well!?" She said with a shocked tone.

As Icicure was talking to Ji, she immediately felt an incredible power. And after sensing it, she automatically knew what it was. Experiment...TR-O5! How....How did it become so powerful!?

Icicure then looked at Damunga, and said, "....Sadly, no. No it isn't."

And without moments hesitation, Icicure would slam Ji and Damunga unto the ground. She would then grab the two from whatever she could grab, and start running, so she didn't have to use ki, towards the fight. With this power, I don't even think we can beat experiment TR-O5!

Icicure then arrived at the scene, dropping Damunga and Ji behind a rock. "I'm sorry, commrades, but we have to help Sasha," Icicure said, "There's no way she can fend that thing off in her current state."

Damunga...grinned at this.

"Finally you are speaking my language." Damunga said as he cracked his knuckles, actually showing excitement in spite of the fact this opponent was beyond his own power. However, he frowned and turned to Icicure and Ji.

"Though I hate to admit, a frontal attack would be unwise. Anyone have a plan?" Damunga asked, speaking with a whisper.

Icicure sighed, and said, "I do have a plan, but it'll take some time."

Icicure then started to put her index and middle finger on her forehead, and started concentrating. "I learned this trick from Ozen," Icicure said, "And I think it might be helpful, right now. It is known as the instant transmission, and it allows to teleport instantaneously. But it takes some time to find a ki signature, so I'll have to wait."

"I see, well I'll keep lookout as you do that." Damunga said, making sure to keep a close eye out for anything that might cause trouble as Icicure would try to focus on finding that ki signature for this "instant transmission" technique.

Infants chuckled at Sasha's question. "Well, my host is one, so I'm able to access its powers for myself." She explained. "Now then, how about we get back to our fight." She said as she suddenly appeared in front of Sasha and threw a spin kick at the side of her head.

Infant's speed fast incredibly fast that Sasha had no time to react and got knocked to the side by the kick, with her aura disappearing. The kick was strong enough to knock the scouter out of Sasha's ear. Sasha slowly got up slowly, with her hand on her cheek. She looked at Infant with widened eyes, shocked at the fact that Infant possessed this much power.

Infant slowly approached Sasha, still emmiting a powerful aura as she walked. "What's wrong? You can't keep up anymore? What was that about beating the hell out of me you said before?" She said with a mocking tone as she closed in.

Sasha grinded her teeth as she slowly stood back up. She then began to emit her aura once more after she got up. "Don't get so cocky," she said, getting angry. She then noticed her clenched left hand shaking a bit. 'What's wrong with me!? Why am like this!?' She thought to herself.

Icicure had long already locked unto Sasha's energy, but what she was having trouble on was locking into an area far away from the enemy as much as possible. There were barely any ki signatures to lock unto, that it was extremely difficult to pinpoint where to go. I'm sorry, Sasha! I'm trying my best!

Icicure then felt the increasing power of the two fighters. Incredible. But, I still have to find another area.

Damunga was growing impatient, especially when he felt the powers of Sasha and whoever she was fighting increase even more.

Icicure you better hurry up. I refuse to miss a battle of this scale! Maybe giving her a grim reminder would pick up the pace...

"I shouldn't have to say that if nothing is done, your friend is finished." Damunga said to Icicure.

"I'm sorry," Icicure said, "I'm trying my hardest to find a secure location, but..it's..really difficult."

Icicure kept searching for an energy source, but there were none she could find so easily. There were some that she did sense, but she didn't want to risk that for it might be Tuffles.

Infants stared Sasha down as a smirk formed on her face. She got ready to charge in as she got into a fighting stance.

Celacion stood around, waiting for something to happen when he suddenly felt Infant's power reach him. He instincts powered up, his aura flailing in the air. "What was that? That was so much power." He Shia to himself.

Sasha saw Infant getting ready to charge at her and took a fighting stance herself. 'No matter how strong she is, I will beat her!' She thought to herself as she glanced at her scouter that was on the ground.

Infant smirked when she saw Sasha brace herself. "She fell for it." He thought to herself before extending both her arms forward as pink energy started emitting from them. "Full Power Energy Wave!" She yelled as a swift pink energy beam shot out of her hands towards Sasha.

Sasha found out she fell for it and was surprised by the energy wave. She was unable to react quick enough and got hit by Infant's energy wave. "AAHHHH!!!" She yelled as she got hit and an explosion was made. Once the explosion cleared, Sasha was laying on the ground, still in her Super Saiyan form, along with her tail being unwrapped from her waist. She had scrapes, cuts with blood dripping and some cracks on her armor chest piece. A seconds later, she slowly struggled to get up.

Damunga's veins were now visible and he turned to Icicure.

"How long can this possibly take!? Do you want your friend to die!?" Damunga yelled, infuriated at how long this was taking.

Every second here is a waste of my time. I should be in that battle damn it! Hurry up Icicure!

"I'm truly sorry," Icicure said. But then, finally, she was able to lock unto some power far away. This feels familiar....It's Celacion! Great timing!

Icicure was then able to successfully use the Instant Transmisson, and teleported right next to Sasha. "Sorry, Sasha, but there is no time to explain," Icicure said as she grabbed Sasha and teleported back to Damunga and Ji. She then grabbed Damunga with her other hand, and Ji with her tail, and they all then teleported back to where Celacion was.

The whole gang then suddenly appeared in front of Celacion. Icicure let go of everyone, and started panting. This uses way too much of my ki. We're lucky we even made it here.

Damunga blinked a bit before he realized what had happened. They were now with that Saiyan, what was his name again? Eh, it didn't really matter. Damunga knew what did as he faced Icicure.

"So, is your master plan to run away?" Damunga asked, sarcasm and annoyance clear in his tone.

Icicure, still panting from using a lot of ki from the technique, told Damunga, "Yes. *huff huff* I'm sorry. It was the only *huff huff* thing I could do."

Icicure then started looking down. But...This won't be the last we hear of them. That woman, she is exceptionally strong. I guess she was infected by TR-O5. Well, since they know some of our identities, there's only one thing to do....

"Damunga and Sasha," Icicure stated, "We shall train vigorously until we are able to reach her level. And...we well battle each and every infected Tuffle and Saiyan."

Infants watched as Icicure did her thing. "Well I guess that problem is taken care of, I better go back to the palace and sent some foot soldiers to search the area." She said before flying away.

Celacion saw Icicure and the rest teleport in front of him. "Is a a teleportation technique? Seems pretty useful." He the looked at Sasha. "Did she pick a fight with whoever that immense energy belonged to?" He asked.

"Apparently so. So what do we go train on the planet until we're strong enough? Leave the planet to go train?" Damunga said, annoyed the fight was being put on hold even if he could concede whoever this was eclipsed him in power.

Sasha blinked and the next thing she knew she was with Icicure and the others. She was still trying to get up and looked up to see Icicure, with her vision being a bit blurry. "Ici...cure..." She muttered until she passed out. Her Super Saiyan form slowly faded away, meaning her hair turned back to its normal black color and her unwrapped tail returned to its normal brown color.

"I... WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!" Ji said, slightly freaking out. She was now holding onto her bike for dear life. ...or at least, she was gripping it extremely tightly, despite being in no danger whatsoever.
Hello? the voice asked, appearing in both Celacion and Ji's heads.
"WAH THE TELEPATHIC VOICE IS BACK!" Ji said, falling off of the bike in shock.

Celacion heard the telepathic voice in his head again. "Who are you?" He asked. "We are a bit busy right now." He added. Celacion sat back down against Ken ship. "What do you want anyway." He asked.

What I've been wanting for a while. For someone to get me out of this damn place. the voice said, this time spreading to Arcie and Ken as well, as they were nearby.
"Ji!" Ken said, running over as she walked over to the ship with the bike. "Are you alright?"
"Uh, I think so?"
"Good. Anyways, mister telepathic voice... why should we help you?" Ken asked.
Because I'm a powerful warrior, who can aid you in defeating Infant. And I can make you some Dragon Balls.

Icicure sighed, and said, "I know this may seem cowardly, but the only way we can train without being disturbed is to leave the planet."

Icicure looked down, and noticed that Sasha had fallen unconscious. So, she quickly picked up Sasha, and headed towards Arcie's ship. Icicure then looked back at Celacion, and said, "I'm sorry, but we'll be gone for a while. Please be careful, all of you, while we're away."

Icicure then headed inside of Arcie's ship, and was able to put Sasha inside of a healing pod.

Damunga would ask of Arcie to come back to the ship on his wrist communicator as Arice would reply, taking her notes and data collected along with some "spar parts" to improve the scanners on her own ship.

"Get over here and get our Saiyan body back. I want to do some more tests." Arcie explained as Damunga flew back to Ken's ship and removed their Saiyan "specimen" before flying back with it and Arcie in toe to the ship. They would enter as Arice would head to the pilot's seat.

"So, is there any planet you'd like me to go to, or just drift in space until you guys are ready?" Arcie asked on her wrist communicator, Damunga's own having the volume tuened up so Icicure could hear.

Icicure sighed, and asked Arcie, "Do you by any chance know where planet DI-X2 (Planet Cadican) is located at? It's very close to here, and it is able to withstand meteors the size of moons, so our training won't damage any of it's natural resources."

"Sure I do! I'll get us there no problem, just get yourselves comfortable and get ready for lift off." Arice said through the communicator before she would start the ship's engines to begin the trip to planet Cadican. It wouldn't take long to get there, Arcie figured, as she got the ship in the air and the engines would warm up.

Damunga took a seat on the table, deep in thought over something.

Icicure was also deep in her thought, mostly about experiment TR-O5.

That ki...it's the original parasite. I remember it like it was yesterday....

(Flashback)

Lord Dridice: Veector, is the experiment over.

Veector: Yes, my lord. We have tested this out on many test subjects, each of them were able to increase in power, but they were slowly losing their sanity.

Lord Dridice: Perfect. Tell me when it'll be ready.

Veector: Soon, my lord. Soon.

Lord Dridice: Veector?

Veector: Yes, my lord.

Lord Dridice: May I see use one of those parasites?

Veector: Yes, my lord. *Hands over test tube*

Lord Dridice: Perfect. *Turns back to see Icicure hiding behind a door*
--------------------------

Icicure quickly started to shiver, until she got the memory out of her head. I will never forget.

Arcie had flown the ship out of the planet's atmosphere and towards the stars. Given the urgency of this, she would have her ship fly at top speed rather than cruise control.

Damunga eventually let out a sigh as he walked over to a window to glance at the stars. Damunga had a lot on his mind at the moment, as he rubbed his shaven horns...

All I've been through, and for beings of such power to exist. To show how...small I really am. It's infuriating. Only seems to confirm what father said, that I am weak and unfit to rule. That I don't belong. Damn it stop with that! You are gonna grow and surpass all before you. This Truffle, Icicure everyone!

I won't accept this as my fate.

Icicure had a time to calm herself from the memory she just had, and then decided to go into the same room as Damunga.

She noticed Damunga gazing at the stars, so she did the same. She then asked, "So, do you want to get an early start on our training as we're waiting to arrive to DI-X2?"

Sasha remained unconscious in the healing tube that Icicure put her in on Arcie's ship. When they left the planet's atmosphere, Sasha's tail twitched a bit but stopped. She is slowly but surely regaining consciousness.

Damunga did not even shift his gaze to Icicure, still rubbing his shaven horn as he gazed at the stars, before he gave a response.

"Yeah, I'll meet you in the gravity room." Damunga said before be began to walk towards and soon enough inside the gravity room. Damunga would wait for Icicure's arrival.

Icicure arrived at the gravity room, and look at Damunga. "So," Icicure said, "What shall the setting for the gravity room be this time?"

Icicure started stretching, getting her body ready for the intense training that is about to ensue.

"Well, I think I'm willing to push it to 90x Gravity. If that's fine with you." Damunga said before Arcie got on the intercom.

"Do you want to kill yourself! I don't think you realize how much pressure that is, you might crush your bones!" Arcie warned as Damunga rolled his eyes.

"If gravity can break me so easily, I have it coming." Damunga said before he glanced at Icicure and waited for her response.

Icicure nodded, and replied with, "I'm sorry, Arcie, but this training should be sufficient enough to make us at least stand a chance against their leader."

The thought of TR-O5 when it was fighting Sasha...it was so frightening to Icicure.

Icicure then got into fighting position, and said, "I'm ready when you are, Damunga."

Damunga gave a nod, Arcie in the pilot's room simply having thrown her hands in the air as she watched from the gravity room's camera Damunga flip the gravity switch up to 90x normal gravity.

Immediately Damunga felt the pressure, gritting his teeth as he focused on simply standing up right; which in itself was a tall order for the demon. Eventually Damunga would shift into a battle stance, but it took considerable effort to avoid dropping.

"R-ready...when you are..." Damunga said, trying to sound confident and play it off as if the gravity was no big deal.