• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball Burst

Sasha was hit by Icicure's Purple Cannon and was blown away. "AHH!" She yelled as she was blown away. She fell to the ground and lost consciousness. Her Super Saiyan form then dropped.

Arcie quickly shut off the gravity to the room before she entered said Gravity room and pointed what objectively looked like a toy gun right at Icicure.

"Hold it right there Icicure, or whatever you are. You've caused a lot of damage, but I'm gonna put a stop to it!" Arcie said with some determination, as Damunga tried to stand up.

What the hell is she doing here!?

"Arcie? Please...*grunt* get out of here!" Icicure exclaimed. "Icicure" then started laughing, and exclaimed, "A mere weapon like that will not be enough to penetrate any damage! And even if it could, would you really risk killing your own friend!?"

Icicure wanted to pull the same stunt she did with Sasha, but she knew a blast her calibur could kill Arcie. Dammit! Please, Arcie! I don't want to hurt anyone else!

Damunga had similar thoughts and prepared to fire a back blast to try and distract Icicure's "other side" to give Arcie time to flee.

Arcie however, responded with a smirk.

"Good thing my plan was never to kill you." Arcie said before she pulled the trigger which sent a pulse of energy right at Icicure's body. This little gadget would cause whoever was hit by it to fall into a deep sleep. How long depended on the person, but Arcie figured it would keep Icicure out for a least an hour.

Please work, please work!

"Icicure" exclaimed, "What the hell is this!?" Icicure then started feeling dizzy, and she started dazing around. "F**k...this."

Icicure then fell unconscious on the floor, and didn't seem to be moving.

Arcie let out a sigh of relief, though kept the gun to her side as she inspected Icicure to confirm that she was indeed out. Arcie then noticed Sasha and went over to her.

"Hey, Sasha. Are you okay? Sasha!" Arcie said, gently shaking the KO'd Saiyan to see if she was responsive. Damunga meanwhile struggled to get to his feet, finding any pressure he put on his legs to cause extreme pain.

Damn this, damn everything...

((Jeebus, Rip ME.

After a Few Space Catfish, He Landed On a Planet, As He Sensed something Wrong, Some Bug Jumped On Him, Attempting to Stab Him,
"Bad." He Smacked The Bug as He Sad That.
"Now Get Back Up, And Flee, Buuug, Buug? Oh Crap. Hopefully No one's a Bug Maniac." He Said, Flying Around In His Flying Boat, As he Seen a Ship, He Quickly Put it In Stealth Mode, And Snuck up To It, Death Beaming a Few Bugs He Seen At the Corner Of His Eyes While He was At it.

"Over a year huh, that's about how long the Tuffles took over this planet." He said. "So you are trapped in the middle of their territory huh? That a pretty dangerous spot for us, considering how many soldiers they might have, plus Infant is probably there herself." He added as he cracked his knuckles.

He Continued flying while he Got out of his Space Boat and Started Walking Slowly To the Ship.
"Damn, Theirs some Power in Their, I Should Stay Stealthy As I Go In." He Said, As he Reached the Ship, And Slowly Started In.

Get me out, I'll kick her ass. the voice said. Now- huh?
"What is it?" Ken asked.
Seems like there's someone in the base. I hear some alarms blaring. the voice replied. If you're coming for me, I'd recommend you do it now.
"Can we move now?" Ken asked the group.
"My motorbike is ready!" Ji said. "I can provide support! And don't worry, I got the Senzus!"

The ship, which Arcie had switched to auto pilot, managed to land itself on the planet as Arcie turned to Damunga.

"Can you, get them into the medical room?" Arcie asked as Damunga gave a nod, picking up both Icicure and Sasha over his shoulders as he began to glide with them towards the medical bay before he set them on a pair of beds.

Damunga had been levitating cause putting any weight on his legs caused noticeable amount of pain. Arcie arrived in the room soon after.

"What do you think got into her?" Arcie asked Damunga who gave a shrug.

"Who knows..." Damunga said, having balled his hands into fists as he glanced out the window to the world they landed on. Damunga had to admit, this recent sequence of events ranked as among the most humiliating he ever experienced.

In a strange coincidence, Icicure had woken up. She then spoke out loud, "That was Experiment TR-O5."

Before Damunga or Arcie would be surprised, Icicure then explained, "Arcie's sleep gun did work, but it was only able to put experiment TR-O5 to sleep. Currently, my whole body is in a state of paralysis. I cannot move."

Damunga and Arcie blinked at this.

"Well, talk about a split personality." Arcie said with a nervous chuckle. Damunga looked at Icicure.

"So, you had one of those parasites inserted in you?" Damunga asked, more for clarification than anything else. Those parasites were goning be a real pain at this pace.

Icicure nodded, and then said, "Yes. It was inserted into me from a very young age, maybe even younger than Arcie."

Icicure sighed, and then continued with, "There was a reason that Experiment TR-O5 was created. It wasn't to help the Tuffles, but to instead make them stronger. My father was getting tired of how weak the Tuffles were, that they just needed to fend for themselves and not waste anymore of his soldiers to fight their battles, so when the Tuffles came to ask for help, that was the last straw."

Icicure then started remembering the experiments that were conducted on the Tuffle people. The screams. The agony.

"And that's where I came in. You see, most Acrosians are born with their power level, and that power doesn't naturally change as they get older. My father, well...he wasn't happy with my power. He wanted me to be stronger, ruthless, so that I could be the next heir of his throne. That's when his scientist injected me with TR-O5, and that's when I lost control. I killed most of the people on the ship that day, but my father didn't seem to care. After years and years of having to go through with the pain from TR-O5, I mastered mental-awareness, and I was able to reduce TR-O5 into the corners of my head. But, I can't control when I raise my power-level to extreme conditions, which is why I never go all out."

Last edited:
Arcie nodded in understanding, Damunga did not look very happy with that explanation. It was just...disheartening to know Icicure would never give him her best due to that parasite.

Even more so, based on the past attack, knowing her best was way out of his league was equally disheartening.

"Well, I am working on an anti-body to counter the parasite. However, is there any way you can retake control and...suppress the will of the parasite?" Arcie asked, knowing she was not gonna be able to make an anti-body in time before the effects of Arcie's sleep gun would ware off.

"Well, I have been surpressing the parasite all this time. Haven't I?" Icicure stated, "All I have to do is lower my power level, as less power makes it easier for me to control this parasite."

After stating that, Icicure started breathing in and out heavily, until her body was back to way it normally is, and not just pure muscle.

"Well, that's good to hear. Your body should be able to move again in under an hour, once the effects of the sleep gun ware off. You should know Sasha is unconscious, but in stable condition and Damunga's legs are injured..." Arcie explained.

"I'm fine. I'm gonna go outside to train." Damunga said, some anger in his tone which caused Arcie to glance at him with concern.

"But your legs are injured. You can't train like this. You need to rest and rec..."

"I KNOW WHAT I NEED TO DO! Focus on caring for Icicure and Sasha." Damunga yelled before he stormed off, or rather levitated away as Arcie let out a sigh.

That prideful jerk is gonna be the death of me someday.

Arcie turned back to Icicure & Sasha.

Icicure looked as Damunga left, and how he left rather furiously. Icicure knew exactly why. She could hear everything TR-O5 was saying about Damunga, and, in all honesty, Icicure knew how humiliating that was.

Icicure then looked at Arcie, and said, "Arcie, don't you and Damunga have wrist communicators? If so, contact him, and tell him that there is this type of vegetation that can heal all wounds located in this planet. It's really one of the reasons why I chose this planet in the first place. It's called a 'Senzu Bean.'"

Arcie gave a nod, flipping on her wrist communicator and setting the volume high so both Icicure could hear Damunga's responses and Damunga could hear Icicure speak should she feel the need to join in.

"Damunga, Icicure said there are these healing vegies on the planet known as Senzu Beans." Arcie said as she waited for a response. She would not have to wait long.

"Senz Beans? And where on this rock would I be able to find them? By streams? In a forest? Somewhere else?" Damunga asked.

Icicure heard Damunga, and responded, "They're rare and inclusive species of vegetation, but I heard they could be found near this species of vermins called 'cats'. They eat the beans like luxury, even if they're not injured, which causes the population of the Senzu Beans to dicrease. Hince why they're so rare."

"I see, so I gotta go find a cat and beat it up before I get the beans?" Damunga said, once he got details of where he could find said beans. Arcie had the natural reaction.

"NO ONE SAID ANYTHING ABOUT BEATING UP ANYONE!" Arcie screamed in her wrist communicator, which caused Damunga momentary discomfort.

"Jeez, alright I won't beat it up...if I can help it. Anyway I'll scan this rock for a cat. I'll let you know what I find." Damunga said before he began to fly, he left his communicator on just in case Arcie and Icicure had anything to add (And to hear their conversation while he searched). Arcie let out another sigh.

"He's gonna drive me crazy." Arcie mumbled to herself.

Icicure chuckled, and then said, "That's Damunga for you."

Icicure then looked down in disappointment and said, "If you can still hear me, I'm sorry, Damunga. I'm sorry that I won't ever be able to fight you at my full-power." Icicure then started tearing up. She knew a little bit about Damunga, but, from what she's heard, he's had a hard life. He just wants to prove that he's strong, but, because of TR-O5, all she'll do is humiliate or kill Damunga.

Ah, already crying Damunga?

S-shut up! I'm just getting started! Fight me with all your power!

Why? Not like I need to, you aren't even worth my time as I am. Face it Damunga. You. Are. WEAK!

"F-father, please...

It's not my responsibility to make the pain stop. You are simply not strong enough to stop me. If you weren't a weakling, this wouldn't be happening to you now.

You're too weak, I should just kill you where you stand.

"Don't apologize. A weakling such as me doesn't deserve your pity..." Damunga replied, after a prolonged period of silence with what could only be described as a tone of defeat while he flew through the air looking for the cat. Damunga would rub his shaven horns, a symbol of his weakness as the growing realization he might never grow to the strength he desired was now becoming a grim reality.

"But...." Icicure responded, "I don't really understand you, Damunga, but... I know that you hold your strength to a high level of pride. I...this might sound silly, but I really want to help you get stronger. Call it me being sympathitic all you want, but another side of me also says that I want to fight you as well at full power. Maybe it's just warrior instincts, but I can't help it."

Damunga didn't answer at first, flying and scanning the area for a couple more minutes before he let out a sigh.

"Until that parasite in your system is removed, that fight will never happen. I refuse to have you mock me anymore." Damunga said which got Arcie upset.

"She's not mocking you! Did you not hear what she sa..."

"I KNOW SHE ISN'T!!!"

Arcie was cut off by Damunga's yell, which alarmed her to say the least as Damunga had stopped flying and floated in place.

"I'm not an idiot, I know she doesn't mean to. But watching her at that level of power, a level I'll never get to fight is an insult to me. The entire universe is mocking me! 'Oh Damunga look at this power you'll never have 'Oh Damunga, maybe if you train more you won't be an embarrassment to the clan' 'Oh Damunga maybe you wouldn't have been banished had you not been A WEAK JOKE!" Damunga yelled, tears in his eyes and he lost control of his emotions.

"I've trained every day, for years and years, and nothing has changed! I've pushed my body to its limits and beyond...and yet nothing has changed! I'm still the sad disgrace I was when I was forced out of the Demon Realm. I've done all I can do, so tell me Icicure how could you help me grow stronger when all my past efforts have been as futile as they've been? What else am I suppose to do!? Tell me!" Damunga yelled, tears flowing as it almost sounded like...Damunga was begging Icicure to give him an answer. A solution to this problem he had been unable to solve on his own.

You know, if it didn't come from a tone of pure rage of course.

Icicure was quiet for a bit, hearing Damunga past his breaking-point was disheartening, but....

"You know something? I don't really know. Training for years and years. Wow, that sounds vigorously exhausting. And what must be extremely humiliating for you is that I barely ever trained a day in my life. But... maybe I'm just being idiotic, but I think that maybe having some sort of rival could increase someone's potential. I'm not for certain, just a theory, but it might just help."

Arcie and Icicure could practically hear Damunga growl on the other end at the mention of being of Icicure not having trained much in her life.

Great, another natural born genius. Just like my sister. Father is right, power is based solely on potential at birth.

"A rival? What kind of joke is that? Why would you even consider a weakling like me a rival? A prodigy such as yourself should have no regard for someone born with the power of low class trash." Damunga said, wiping some tears out of his eyes to try and regain some composure in spite of his emotions still running wild.

Icicure chuckled, and said, "Did you not hear my backstory, Damunga? My father considered me a weakling as well. There are those way above my league, and who are 'natural-born prodegies'. So, I guess in a sense, we're on the same boat here, aren't we? And, Damunga...you aren't a weakling. A true weakling is someone who doesn't keep on fighting, just because the goings seem tough. You're the exact opposite, while....that's mostly what I've been doing."

And Damunga...you aren't a weakling...

Damunga's world was turned upside down by that one statement. All his life everyone, including himself, told him over and over how weak he was and what a disappointment he was to the clan. Icicure was the first one to say something different. To say that he was not weak. It was too good to be true.

"Stop lying. You're just showing me pity." Damunga said, he wanted to believe it was true. That Icicure was not lying to him, but Damunga's past experiences refused to allow him to take her word for it. Even if Icicure had been nothing but honest with him since he met her.

"Come on Damunga, Icicure is not the kind of person to lie. Why are you having trouble accepting that?" Arcie asked as Damunga floated in silence.

Icicure then said, "I won't force you to believe what I have to say, but I still want to know. If I were to get TR-O5 out of my system, would you...would you want to be rivals?" Icicure really felt like being rivals with Damunga would be the best way to let him get stronger, and hopefully he could go back to his clan one day, even stronger than ever before.

Damunga sat in silence for a good while, eventually he would give his answer.

"Of course I would. The desire to beat you has given me greater motivation than I've had for the longest time. I'm just....struggling to accept you'd see me as a rival worth your time. But if you actually mean it, I'd like it." Damunga admitted.

"I'm glad to hear that," Icicure said, "And don't worry, I sense a potential in you greater than anything I've ever seen."

Icicure then remembered something, so she asked, "Damunga, have you found any signs about the Senzu Beans?"

Damunga frowned and scanned the area...before he found a lone house on what appeared to be the side of a mountain range.

"Maybe...give me a sec." Damunga said as he flew down to the house and knocked on the door. After a couple minutes, Damunga knocked againa cranky old voice greeted him.

"I'M COMING! I swear no one has patience anymore." The voice said before the door opened as an old kat with white fur and a cane greeted Damunga.

"What is it you want?" The woman asked, not overly kindly. Damunga frowned.

"Well, whiskers, I was under the impression your kind had some senzu beans." Damunga said which caused the cat to glare up at Damunga.

"For one thing, my name is Katsumi. Not "whiskers" and second even if I had them why should I give you any?" Katsumi said as Damunga prepared a retort before Arcie's voice spoke up.

"Sorry, Damunga's just had...quite the day. We really need those beans, I know we're troubling you but we have some injuries to treat." Arcie said as Katsumi would think this over, Arcie turned to Icicure and leaned the communicator close to her in the hopes she could help negotiate.

Icicure looked at the communicator, and spoke, "I use to be a branch of the Dridice Corps, and while my time there I was acquaintanced with the likes of your species, 'cats' as you're species is referred as, and your rare delicacy, the 'Senzu Beans'. I'm here to share you this, not to threaten you, but just a way to explain to you how we found your homeplanet. I kindly beg of you to allow us to have some Senzu Beans. My friends are injured, and we need to head straight into battle as soon as possible. And if you don't believe me, well you can look at my friend's leg right in front of you."

Celacion looked at Ken and smirked. "Yeah I'm ready to go too." He said.

In the palace. Infant laid in her throne eating sweets. "I'm bored!" She cried out while stretching.

"Then let's go." Ken said with a smile, his Paragon Suit forming around him. Dashing out, his jets activated and he blasted off. Ji followed on her motorbike.

Lute cringed as he heard the sounds of guns being fired with the blaring alarm. "What the hell is happening up there...?"

Katsumi frowned at the girl's reference to the Dridice Corps. Loathsome individuals who desired the senzu beans to continue their campaign of conquest and war. However, this girl seemed genuine and as she glanced at Damunga's injured legs noted she was telling the truth. Katsumi let out a sigh.

"Fine, I will never turn away those who need the beans for emergency treatment. Give me but a moment." Katsumi said before she walked back inside her home. Soon enough she came out with a bag.

"These are good for about 6 beans. One alone should be enough to help treat your injuries. I don't have much more at the moment, so don't waste them." Katsumi explained as Damunga took one of the beans and ate it. Instantly he felt his energy return and the wounds in his legs heal. Damunga looked on in amazement.

"W-wow...anyway. Thanks." Damunga said before he began to fly back to Arcie's ship with the bag of 5 beans in hand. Soon enough Damunga arrived and tossed Arcie the bag.

"Here, got them. We got 5 in case you didn't already know." Damunga explained as Arcie gave a nod and held one out for Icicure.

"Can you chew this and swallow it safely?" Arcie asked, knowing Icicure was still in a state of paralysis.

Sasha was still unconscious during all of this and was starting to have nightmares, two of them in fact. The first was the memory of fighting Infant and how she mocked Sasha. The second one was when she first became a Super Saiyan.

You see, before she met Icicure and the others, Sasha use to hang out with another friend, who was a female Majin. One day, when they were on a job assignment, the Majin was killed on the job. This made Sasha go into a rage and transform for the first time.

Having to dream about that memory made Sasha toss and turn a bit.

Icicure nodded, and said, "I think so." Icicure then got the Senzu Bean, and was able to get it into her system. She then jumped out of bed, feeling more refreshed then ever before. She then looked at Arcie, and said, "Can you please be sure to give a Senzu Bean to Sasha? I'll be heading to the gravity room to train a bit more if anyone needs me."

Icicure then started walking towards the gravity room. I can't risk going berserk like that, again. So, I'll mostly be doing physical exercises for my training. Icicure then made the gravity room be 95x stronger than normal gravity, and she started training.

Damunga would quickly follow Icicure, not wanting to miss a chance to train as Arcie held the bean in front of Sasha and tried to shake the Saiyan awake.

"Sasha? I know you're not in top shape but I need you to eat this bean. I will make you feel all better. Trust me." Arcie said, hoping to wake the Saiyan up so she wouldn't have to force the bean in her mouth. However, if Sasha did not respond, she would do what she had to do.

"Are you doing private training, or may I join you?" Damunga asked outside the door.