• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball Burst

Icicure was doing one-handed push-ups, she had done around 150 of them. She then looked at Damunga, and said, "Sure, the more the merrier, right."

Icicure would then change from her one-handed push-ups, to exercising her tail by balancing on it.

Sasha woke up from Arcie's shaking and sat up while panting from having those dreams. She then calmed down and turned to Arcie. "Thanks," she said. She took the bean, ate it and was completely healed.

"Feeling better? You seemed to have a rough dream while you were out. I mean you were panting noticeably." Arcie said, showing concern. During this Damunga would go into the gravity room and begin to do some stretches himself; Damunga would begin with some sit ups.

Doubt Icicure wants to spar after that, and it's fine. I could use a traditional workout.

"Y-Yeah, I guess you can say that," Sasha said as she got off of the bed, "I was just....dreaming about some memories..... Some of which I... wish I could forget." She then sighed and looked down at the ground.

"It's fine if you don't want to talk about it. Just make sure you get some rest. If you need anything, just let me know. I'm right here for you." Arcie said with a smile, offering her aid however she could give it to the Saiyan. Arcie knew she wasn't much help with these battles so she had to find other ways to aid the others.

Sasha looked at Arcie with a smile. "Thanks," she said. She then noticed that her scouter is gone. "W-Where's my scouter!?" She said as she looked around to see if she dropped it.

Nitro Heard All He Needed From the Hearing Enhancer,
"Alright, Now to Get Plan A Into Action." He Said, Waling Through The Front Door, because No one Would Expect That, Right? Well, One Did, But The Perfect Solution to Those vermin's In a Death Beam.
"That's One Down, Lets Hope Theirs No That Many On Here." He Said, Using His Electricity-Machinery-android Skillz To Find the Nearest Robot.
"Now, That's The Easiest Way to Find Someone" He Said, Walking Down The Hallz

"I don't know, maybe you left it in the gravity room during that scuffle with Icicure." Arcie said, doing her best to try and think of a possible place where Sasha's scouter might be.

During this, Damunga began doing one handed pushups inside said gravity chamber.

Sasha remembered scuffle and realized that she still didn't have the scouter on at that time. She then realized where it could be. "It's back on the planet!" She said, "Where I fought her!"

"Oh, that can't be good." Arcie said as she realized what Sasha meant by that statement.

"Well, maybe once Icicure and Damunga are finished training we can go back there and try to get it back." Arcie said, offering a suggestion as she figured this scouter was important to Sasha.

Icicure had finished her training, and was already in the room where Sasha and Arcie were in. She then said, "I finished my training." Icicure was sweating a lot, had a towel over-lapping her neck, and one of her legs were kneeling against a wall.

She noticed Sasha, and said, "Oh, hi there, Sasha! I'm glad to see you're okay! I hope...I hope you're not mad at me.... because of the incident."

"Thanks," Sasha said to Arcie. She then saw Icicure come into the room. "Why would I be mad at you?" She said, "You weren't yourself, so of course I forgive you."

Icicure sighed with relief, and said, "Thanks, Sasha. I knew I could count on you."

Icicure then went up to Arcie, and asked, "So, have you discovered anything interesting about TR-O5?"

"Well, I've been able to map out the genetic make-up of TR-O5, and I'm currently working on a serum that should break it down on a molecular level. My gramps was more of a tech guy rather than a biology guy, but he knew enough to the point where I might be confident enough to develop a good anti-body. I just gotta test some of the serum on one of the parasites and make adjustments based on results." Arcie explained, to the best that she could to Icicure.

Icicure nodded, and then said, "I see." She then looked towards Sasha, and said, "Sasha, Could you punch me in the stomach as hard as you can?" Icicure then stood in front of Sasha with her arms spread out, and her stomach wide open.

Sasha was shocked by Icicure's request but knew she had a good reason. "Okay..." She said and punched Icicure in the stomach with 80 percent of her strength.

Icicure was only using 1%, so it didn't matter that Sasha was only using 80%, the punch was still going to hurt a lot.

Icicure then fell unto the floor, she was tearing up and started gagging. She then quickly grabbed a random test tube, and put some of her tears into the tube. Her tears didn't look normal at all, they were purple and looked solidified in a way.

Icicure then said faintly, "Senzu Bean...please.." She then started coughing violently.

Arcie was quick to grab a bean from the bag and hand it to Icicure.

"Here, and you didn't have to do that!" Arcie said, horrified at Icicure's idea of providing a sample.

Icicure quickly grabbed the Senzu Bean, and started eating it. Her pain was then relieved, and she started breathing heavily. "Thank you," Icicure said, "And I'm sorry, but at least you have a sample now, right?"

Icicure then sat down on one of the beds, and started petting her stomach a bit.

Arcie let out a sigh as she took the sample before facing Iciure and Sasha.

"So, are we ready to go back or not?" Arcie asked, curious if the fighters got the training (Or Zenkais in Sasha's case) that they needed for the upcoming battle.

Icicure nodded, and said, "I think we're ready. This war on Planet (I forgot if we're using Vegeta or Sadal) is going to end soon. Whether they like it or not." Icicure then tightens the grip on her fist.

Experiment TR-O5, her father, they have brought too much misery upon her, and now she feels like she's ready to end it.

"Alright, I'll go set the ship back to Celacion's planet on auto-pilot while I test my anti-body formula on the sample you gave me." Arcie said before going to her wrist communicator.

"Damunga, are you gonna come out?" Arcie asked as Damunga was practicing some punches and kicks as he was still inside the gravity room.

"I'm gonna stay here till we land. I need the added training." Damunga said as Arcie let out a sigh.

"Alright, go get comfortable and I'll get us back as soon as possible." Arcie said before she left to go start the engines.

"...excuse me, what?" Lute said.

Ken created a drill with his nanobots, drilling straight through the ground right before entering Tuffle territory. Ji rode behind him. The two came up right underneath the prison, following Lute's mental strength. As they came up, Ken aimed carefully with his nanobot-created plasma cannon. "PLASMA CANNON!" he shouted before a large energy beam erupted through the lower layers of the prison. Ji took Ken's hand as the two flew up to where Lute was located.

Arcie would get the ship in the air and set the coordinates for the Saiyan home-world before she'd go to the ship's lab and begin to test the sample Icicure had provided her.

During this Damunga, who had put one some weighted clothing on top of setting the gravity in the room to 95x normal gravity, was practicing some evasive tactics using after images. The struggle against the gravity & the weighted clothing was noticeable, but Damunga knew he had to try to catch up to Sasha & Icicure and be ready for the confrontation with the Truffle ruler when they landed.

Before Ozen could respond to Lute, his attention was drawn to a large explosion from below. "Huh? Oh! Its Ken and Ji. Hey guys!" He said with a wave. "I dont believe we have much time before more guards show up so everyone should grab hold of me." He said glancing back to Lute. "Look, its a long story, I can teleport. Now lets go." He stated, placing his fingers against his forehead. "Come on Damunga....flare your energy....come on." He mumbled to himself hopefully.

To keep herself attention Icicure, she started doing one-handed hand-stands...or shall I say "one-fingered finger-stands"? As she is balancing her whole body's weight on her one finger.

She stopped doing this, and went up to Arcie. "So, Arcie," Icicure asked, "How is the serum going?"

Steady...steady...

"How is the serum going?"

"Eeep!"

Arcie nearly dropped her serum, alarmed by Icicure's voice breaking her deep concentration, that she was about to test on Icicure's sample, thankfully the young Arcosian managed to catch the bottle before it fell on the ground. After she let out a sigh, Arcie turned with a glare to Icicure.

"It would go better if you knocked before coming in." Arcie said.

Icicure covered her mouth, and said, "I'm sorry! I didn't know you were in deep concentration." Icicure felt a little embarassed, and then asked, "So....may I ask how the serum is going?"

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
"Mistress, is interference necessary?" A tall robot man asked to Infant with a crazy grin in his face. "Sounds like they are wrecking your prison, mistress." The robot added to his last sentence. "Should I kill them now, or you want to do it?" The crazy grin still in his half robot half humanoid face.
((@Koopa6000))

"Well, I've divided up your sample into well over a dozen sample plates. I'm about to test my first serum on one of them and see what happens. Based on the results, I'll either make more of it or make modifications to it based on test results." Arcie said before she took a deep breath to drop a couple droplets on the first sample plate.

Arcie took note that, rather than destroy the sample, the current serum caused the sample to bulge and mutate. Arcie took some notes based on this observation.

Icicure nodded, and then said, "Oh, alright. Well...call for me if you ever need me." Icicure then headed out of the lab, and headed straight towards the gravity room.

She noticed Damunga still training, and then said, "Still training, huh? You should probably take a break. But meh, I don't train much, so a lot of exercise feels vigorous. You must be use to it by now, however."

Infant laid in her throne. "Do what you want, I don't really care anyways." She said as she stuffed her face with sweets. "Bring me their remains when you're finished with them." She added.

Celacion flew in after Ken. "You sure caused a pretty big entrance, weren't we supposed to not cause too much of a ruckus since we're in enemy territory?" He asked.

“This place is already going crazy, and considering Ozen’s here we’re already in the think of it.” Ken said. “One more laser beam won’t hurt.” Ken created two knives, breaking Lute’s shackles. “Alright, Ozen, get us out of here with our Namekian friend.”
“No.” Lute responded.
“…uh, no? Why?” Ji asked.
“Because I need to vent.” Lute said. Suddenly, his aura flared up like crazy.

"Breaks are for those who can afford one." Damunga said as he practiced some punches and kicks while under heavy gravity and while wearing weighted clothing.

"Training helps me take my mind off things anyway. Whenever I'm stressed, suffer a nightmare or anything like that I just go train for a bit to blow off some steam." Damunga said, showing training was more than a means to grow in power; even if it was the main reason for it.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
"I'll let him venture firstly. I want a fair battle." The robot said, sensing Lute's Ki and the sound of explosions. "Maybe he is going to be a challenge to me if he venture firstly. I don't want to kill him easily." The crazy grin expanded reasonably.

Last edited:
"Holy hell!" Ken said, activating his jet pack and picking Ji up.
Lute's crazy aura was causing the entire building to collapse around them. When Lute stopped shouting, he crossed his hands so that his first two fingers were on opposite sides of his upper chest.
"Comet…" Lute said, and a glowing orb of Ki appeared in between the two fingers. "BEAM!" He shouted, releasing a massive beam of energy that tore through the ground, decimating quite a few Tuffle structures.

Icicure was just sitting alone in a room. She was mostly thinking about her father, and what experiment TR-O5 had done to so many people, including herself. Icicure would just hope that Arcie could come up with a cure. Not just for herself, but for everyone else as well.

-----------------------------

Meanwhile, in the corners of the universe.

"Commander Epitot," said a random foot-soldier, "We have our coordinates set out for Planet DI-X2. We well commense our evasion as soon as you are ready, sir."

A big, muscular, and purple man then exclaimed, "We shall commense, immediately! Lord Dridice has been wanting to get his hands on those 'Senzu Beans' for his conquest of the universe. If we fail this mission, then he'll have our heads!"

"Understood, sir," the foot-soilder said. The foot-soldier then looked at the other soldiers, and exclaimed, "You heard the man! Let's head to Planet DI-X2 as fast as possible!"

--------------------------------

Back in Arcie's ship,

Icicure was in her ship, when she suddenly felt multiple power levels. Who...Who could that be?

Icicure would then exit out of the room, and start trying to sense the ki that she felt before.

"Incoming vessel alert! Incoming vessel alert!"

Arcie was in the middle of testing a new serum modification when her scanners disturbed her focus and alerted her to an incoming ship as she quickly dashed to the pilot's chair and began to check her scanners.

"Oh dear." Arcie said to herself, her long-distance rader picking up a distant ship that was moving closer to Planet DI-X2. Arcie quickly got on the ship's intercom.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I have to alert you we have an incoming ship that seems to be heading towards the planet DI-X2. I will attempt to divert our current path from their ship." Arcie said, knowing at their current path they would run right into them; which would not lead to good things. Though if Arcie knew what the ship was and what they wanted to do, she might have a change of heart.

During this Damunga, having sensed several power levels, got out of the gravity room and moved towards Icicure; who seemed to sense the same thing. Arcie's words only confirmed they probably belong to this incoming ship.

And the power levels did not indicate whoever on the ship was here merely for travel. No, these were power levels of warriors. Damunga turned to Icicure.

"Seems we have company. Shame Arcie is trying to avoid a confrontation. I for one would like to get to know those individuals with those power levels. What about you?" Damunga asked.

After a moment, Icicure immediately knew who the power levels belonged to. "We have no other choice," Icicure said, "I sense mal-intention in their ki. If we let them go through with whatever they're planning, then it might bring dire events." While Icicure said this, she seemed a bit nervous.

She would then open a hatch, which led to the outside void that is space. Icicure then looked back at Damunga and asked, "Do you have the ability to breath in a vaccum? Or shall you need the assistance of outside-respiration?"

Damunga grinned.

"Compared to the harsh conditions of sections of my home realm, the vacuum of space is nothing." Damunga said as he prepared to follow Icicure which Arcie took note of as she examed the room's camera. Quickly Arcie wanted to know what was going on.

"Okay, picking a fight with a passing ship seems out of character for you guys....well one of you guys. Something tells me whoever is on this incoming ship isn't friendly, mind filling a girl in?" Arcie asked over the intercom.