• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball Burst

Icicure would just keep glancing out of the hatch, and said, "I know some of the people on that ship. They're...they're part of the Dridice Corps. And if my gut is right, they're trying to invade this planet."

And without a second's notice, Icicure quickly got out of the ship, and started flying towards the Dridice Corps ship.

"Okay, be careful. Sasha! There's a spare space suit in the guest room closet if you want to help and can't breathe in space." Arcie said over the intercom as Damunga would follow Icicure out of the hatch before he closed it behind him. Damunga had a grin.

"Perfect, just the warm up I need." Damunga thought to himself as he cracked his knuckles, though no sound could be heard before he flew in the direction Icicure flew towards.

Sasha heard Icicure and Damunga's conversation and understood what was going on. She then heard Arcie tell her about the spacesuit. "Thanks Arcie!" She said and quickly puts on the spacesuit. Once she had it on, she followed Icicure and Damunga out of the hatch.

Icicure would then be floating in front of the ship, and glare it a for a while.

The ship then started scanning for any signs of life-forms in a 5-mile radius, and it then hit Icicure, Damunga, and Sasha. An alarm then started blaring, and a voice said, "Halt! Who dare go in front of one of the Dridice Corps' very own ship!"

Icicure then exclaimed, "I shall not give you any names! But I will give you an explanation! Us three will prevent you from invading that planet, and claiming it for your own! I already know that you plan to use their Senzu Beans for your own deeds! I will not allow you to move any further! Turn back, or face dire consequences!"

"Only three people!?" the voice exclaimed, "Don't make me laugh! Such a small number could never do anything to an advance fleet of soldiers! FOOT-SOLDIERS, ATTACK!" A hatch then opened from the ship, and thousands of men wearing a piece of armor with a symbol on them started swarming towards the gang.

Icicure then looked at Damunga and Sasha, and exclaimed, "Get ready!" Icicure would then charge the swarm, attacking dozens of soldiers at once.

"Oh, this is gonna be fun." Damunga said with a sadistic grin as he flew to a different section and began blasting away at dozens of soldiers at once, laughing like a mad man all the while. One threw a punch that Damunga managed to avoid before he delivered a swift kick to his chest knocking him into a group of other soldiers before Damunga blasted them to.

Yes, yes! This is fun. What they lack in strength they make up for in numbers...more targets for me!

Sasha looked at Icicure and smirked. "Oh, I am ready," she said. After Icicure charged at the soldiers, Sasha charged at some as well. She punched and kicked soldiers left and right as well some occasional ki blasts here and there.

The swarm of soldiers would just keep on coming, but, luckily because of the gravity training, Icicure was more agile and faster. She effortlessly dodged most of the foot-soldiers attacks, and was able to get passed them.

Icicure then stared at the front of the ship, and then looked at Sasha and Damunga. "Could you two maintain these soldiers for me?" Sasha asked, "I have some business to attend to."

"Oh, I can manage that." Damunga said, that sadistic grin sill present as he held a solider by the throat before he delivered a bone crushing punch to the chest. Damunga tossed the body before he began to fire rapid fire hellfire ki blasts at the swarming troops, trying to blast as many of them as he could while he would guard Icicure.

"Burn you bastards!" Damunga yelled in what could almost be seen as delight. Arcie watched this form her ship in the distance and considered the fact that, with so many troops, her aid could be needed. So just to be safe Arcie began to prep the ship's guns. They were far from advanced, as Arcie desired to be a traveler and not a combat pilot, but she had defense lasers that packed a punch all the same.

Sasha nodded at Icicure and continued to take down the soldiers. As she took some soldiers down, more soldiers charged at her. 'Crap, I may need to increase my power a bit,' she thought to herself and continued to take down more of the soldiers.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
"I can feel a powerful Ki. I think he is ready to die right now." Lao said, walking to the shadows.

A tall man appeared some meters away behind the group of brats that tried to escape. Suddenly, a powerful Ki was released. A Ki that any kind of idiot would sense. In the middle of the spreading Ki, there was a robot with a crazy grin, looking at Lute, with the intention to kill.

Icicure had taken down all of of the soldiers needed, in order to head inside of the ship.Once inside the ship, Icicure faced off against another fleet of soldiers. This time it was easier, because of the limited space, so Icicure didn't have to face as much soldiers as the ones outside of the ship. Icicure had left a pile of unconscious soldiers out on the floors of each hallway, until she finally arrived at the door of the Commander.

Icicure blew up the door of the Commander's room, and faced against the Commander.
The Commander didn't even look surprise to see Icicure, and said, "My, my, my. So, you were able to take down most of the strongest soldiers we have? And with barely any effort. I'd expect nothing less from you...Miss Icicure~."
Icicure just glared at the Commander, and said, "Commander Epitot, it has been a while."
"Now, now. There's no need to be so modest," the Commander said, "Come, have a drink with me."

Icicure and the Commander would then sit down on a table and start sharing a drink.
"How long has it been?" asked the Commander, "Ten...15 years? Oh well, it doesn't matter. So, did you come to pay little ole' me a visit?"
"You know as well as I do that's not why I'm here," Icicure replied, "You have no business being here on this planet. It isn't one of my father's pirated planets."
"Well, I can't simply just do that," the Commander responded, "I have strict orders from your father to get as much Senzu Beans from this planet as possible. After all, they're very useful in combat."
"I will not simply let you invade this planet as you please," Icicure said.
"Oh, yeah? And who's going to stop me?" asked the Commander. "Guards!" exclaimed the Commander as a bunch of foot-soldiers would then corner Icicure pointing at close-range gun-shots.
"You'll regret ever doing this," Icicure said, not even looking a bit shocked.
"Oh~ Not even a flinch?" the Commander asked. "Nothing more than what I expected from you, Miss Icicure."

Last edited:
Damunga's grin was still present as he delivered a rib shattering kick to one solider while he choked another one out. However a rogue blast to his blast stung Damunga as he turned and saw another wave of soldiers charge towards him. Damunga had a serious look on his face for the first time in the battle.

Damn it, are there no end to these guys?

Suddenly laser blasts turned dozens of soldiers into dust as Damunga glanced over and saw Arcie's ship approaching as she began to blast away to help cut down the numbers. Arcie herself shaking at the controls as she tried to remain focus in spite of the fear.

Get a grip darn you, you weapons are working and shields are at full power. Damunga and Sasha need help to deal with this many troops. Where is Icicure? I guess she went inside. Anyway I got to help.

Damunga was surprised Arcie would join the fight, but none the less began to blast soldiers with his hellfire ki while Arcie fired her lasers at said waves of troops.

Lute noticed the man behind him, and instantly fired off a Comet Beam straight at him. Not caring whether or not it hit, he continued to decimate the area around him in rage. All of a sudden, he looked at Ozen. "You can teleport, right? Get us out of here on my mark!" Lute charged up a similar-looking attack to the Comet Beam, but slammed his hands together in an 0 shape instead. "COMET BLAST!" he shouted, firing off a massive blast (similar to the Final Burst Cannon) straight at Infant's main command center before placing his hand on Ozen's shoulder. "NOW!"

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
The Comet Beam launched at the robot successfully hit his target, however, the robot endured the hit with no difficulty at all. After the dust that got up from the impact of the explosions dissapeared, a figure of a tall man could be seen. Lao was standing in the middle of all the dust, with no effort to endure all of the explosions caused. "It's my turn." With that, he aimed his finger at Lute's heart and launched a Finger Gun (Kind of like a death beam, but smaller) at Lute's chest.

The beam missed, as Lute and the others were taken with Ozen's teleportation. Ken and Ji descended to the ground.
"Maybe because of how powerful this guy is...?" Ken said, looking at him. "What kind of power do you wield?!"
"More than what I showed off." Lute replied. "I've been living on this planet for a few years now, and Infant has had me captured for the last year. The reason she wanted me is because I can make her Dragon Balls, and with said Dragon Balls she could eliminate the Saiyans entirely."
"Geez. What the heck are these Dragon-whatzits?" Ji asked.
"Seven magical orbs that when brought together summon a wish-giving dragon." Lute said matter-of-factly.

"A sparring match? Hm, I could use a work-out." Lute said, cracking his neck while walking forwards. "I see you also wear weighted gear. I hope we can have a good battle." Lute gripped his shoulder pauldrons and threw them off, and they clanked loudly on the floor. "Just in case they try to track us, let's keep our power levels low." Lute then went into a fighting stance.
Ken quickly ran into the ship before coming out with some equipment, setting it up. "Another chance for more Saiyan research! Yes!"

Lute's increased speed from no longer having the armor on his shoulders allowed him to easily and quickly side-stepping the blast, allowing it to fly straight towards the Saiyan behind him. Turning around, he faced Ozen and fired off a quick blast of energy.

Lute was sent back a few feet from the impact, but it appeared he hadn't taken any real damage. Lute flew towards Ozen, rearing back his fist for a powerful punch to the stomach.

Lute was hit by the energy wave, flying backwards. He saw the beam coming straight towards him, and acted quickly. He jumped up in the air, and floated there. Suddenly, he took two of his fingers and put them to his forehead, beginning to charge up and attack. With his other hand, he launched a few shots of energy at Ozen to distract him.
Now how do I say this thing's name again...?

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
After the suddenly escape of the group, Lao just had one option. Return to where he was and tell Infant about that.

"Mistress," The robot appeared at the left side of Infant, it pretty much seemed he teleported. "Lute escaped. He had a friend that knows about teleportation. I couldn't do anything about it." He said as his eyes moved to look at Infant's full of candies face. "But the next time I meet them, be sure they are going to be dust in just some seconds."

Lute was shocked, seeing the beam turn towards him. Unable to dodge, it went right through his left leg. Lute grunted in pain, but didn't halt his stance or energy charge. And now, it was fully charged.
"DODGE THIS! MECKA- MENAHEMA... MASAPONA... Maquapa... Oh to hell with it! MEKASAPPOLO!" Lute said, firing the Makankosappo straight at Ozen.

Infant glanced at Lao. "Well they wont be causing us any more trouble for now, go patrol the place incase they are still nearby." She instructed.

Celacion was blasting away the Tuffles soldiers that were coming at him when he noticed Ozen doing something, he managed to grab onto Ozen's shoulder and teleported with them. He was now watching the fight from the side with his arms crossed.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
"Don't worry. If they become a threat, I'm going myself kill them." Lao said before dissapearing and appearing in the destroyed battlefield.

"I can't sense their Ki. Maybe they are holding back." He thought, analazing the area, with nothing in it at all. Just some random Tuffles that survived the attack. After some deep analysis, Lao couldn't sense nor see any traces of the group.

"Nothing in the area, mistress." Lao appeared again in the left side of Infant. "Sounds like they are not in the planet. I can't sense their Ki."

"You should have dodged!" Lute said, floating down. "This has been a good fight, but you're in no state to continue. Not without healing, anyways."
"Aha!" Ji said, taking a bag out from her belt. She took out a bean. "Ozen! Catch this!" Ji tossed the Senzu Bean straight towards Ozen.

After a few minutes of tension in the air, the Commander asked, "What are you going to do, Miss Icicure?"

Icicure would simply not say a word, and would then...disappear!? She vanished into thin air, no one was able to sense her. All of sudden, multiple guards then started collapsing unto the ground, one after one after one. Until, finally, all of them fell unconscious unto the floor.

The Commander, once again, didn't look shocked. "Fantastic!" he exclaimed, "You're quite the warrior, Miss Icicure!"
Icicure just glared at the Commander, and said, "Quit these games now, Commander. I'm not going to allow you to go around this planet as you please."
The Commander would then snicker, and, after a few minutes, his snicker would become a malicious laugh. "I'm the one who should stop!? Do you even know who you're talking to!? I'm am one of the elite members of the Dridice Corps! I use to stomp on you for the hell of it! You suddenly think you have the power to fight me!?"
Icicure would then get into fighting position, and said, "I don't think, Mr. Epitot, I know."

The Commander would then charge at Icicure, throwing a punch, and commensing the battle between the two.

Last edited:
Arcie was sweating as she flew the ship through the air, blasting as many of the soldiers with her blasters as she could could, through she faced another issue.

"Incoming boogies tailing the rear of the vessel at high spe..."

"I know that! I don't need that reminder!" Arcie screamed out as her warning announcement as it appeared a dozen of the troops were chasing her ship and trying to blast out the engines. Arcie frowned as she knew her ship wasn't built for combat, so the shields would not survive such overwhelming blasts. So she did her best to evade though the occasional glancing blast did not offer the young girl reassurance.

This is bad, I really could use some help right now.

Just as Arcie thought this, a series of hellfire ki blasts sent the troops chasing her ship flying as Damunga flew next to Arcie's ship before he activated the wrist communicator.

"You shouldn't have come, this is too dangerous. Besides haven't you said you are not a fighter?" Damunga asked as Arcie heard the message loud and clear.

"I am not, but that doesn't mean my baby can't fight. And besides, with this many troops you and Sasah need help whether either of you are willing to admit it." Arcie sad as she fired her ship's lasers at the same time Damunga fired his ki blasts at another wave of soldiers.

"What gravity chamber?" Ken asked. "Arcie left, and my ship doesn't have one."
"I hope we can as well." Lute said. "Mind passing me one of those beans for my leg?"
"Sure! SENZU BEAN!" Ji shouted, throwing the bean to Lute. He caught it and ate it.

As Damunga blasted away at troops, he suddenly heard a voice in his head; as if someone was trying to speak with him. Damunga frowned as he attempt to talk with whoever this voice was...one he felt was familiar.

Okay who is this and what do you...OH DAMN IT!

Damunga managed to avoid a blast to the face and shoot away at a pair of troops trying to blast at Arcie's windows of her ship.

Whoever this is you picked a hell of a time to chat.

Meanwhile, while Damunga and Sasha were fighting against the foot-soldiers, Icicure was continuing her battle with the Commander. The both causing the whole ship to shake, some foot-soldiers inside barely being able to stand.

"You've gotten better as a warrior, Miss Icicure!" exclaimed the Commander, "Too bad your soft-heartedness is going to be your downfall!" The Commander would then throw a punch.
Icicure caught the punch, and exclaimed, "That's what you think! Showing compassion isn't a weakness in my book!" Icicure would then throw a kick, and the Commander caught it.
"Well, then you must be a terrible author!" exclaimed the Commander as he threw a kick, Icicure catching it again.

The two would just keep throwing multiple kicks and punches for minutes and minutes while the others were fighting. Also, the foot-soldiers were coming in less-and-less, but there were still a lot of them left.

I don't need help, but if you'd like to know the situation myself and that Saiyan girl, Sasha if I recall correctly, are fighting off swarms of troops from the good ole Dridice Corps. Icicure is inside the ship I presume...

Damunga's thoughts were cut off when he delivered a kick to an incoming solider and blasted a pack of them away from Arcie's ship; who continued to blast away at soldiers while trying to avoid fire. Doing a pretty good job but her shields were taking damage.

...I presume handling the crew inside. Even Arcie's joining in the fun with her ship's guns and...oh damn it!

Damunga caught site of a group of troops trying to blast away at Arcie's engines of her ship, Damunga quickly working to do his best to blast them away though he himself was having his own troubles getting close due to the sheer number of troops that worked to cut him off. Arcie to her credit proved to be a heck of a pilot, and tried to maneuver away from them to spare her engines. How long she could keep it up was the question.

Arcie was focused on keeping the ship in one piece, to the point where she did not even question Ozen's appearance as she focused on answer his question.

"Down the hall in the guest room closet! Once you do get it on that the hatch outside is in the main lounge ceiling. You can't miss it!" Arcie said as she blasted some soldiers in front of her ship while Damunga tried to blast the ones at the ship's tail end by the engines, troops continuing to block his path.

"Out of my way you trash!" Damunga yelled as he blasted a squad of troops.

Last edited:
Icicure and the Commander would continue duking it out on the ship, and the ship still shaking. The Commander would then throw punch to Icicure's stomach, and she wouldn't be able to dodge it. Icicure would then spit out, and fall unto her knees while shaking.

The Commander would then maliciously laugh, again. "YOU SEE, MISS ICICURE!" exclaimed the Commander, "Nothing has changed in these past ten years! I'm still far more superior to you every single way possible!"
Icicure would then slowly get up, and softly said, "You're wrong."
"I'M WHAT!?" exclaimed the Commander, as he would charge Icicure once again, and throw another punch.
Icicure would then catch the punch, with what looked like no effort at all. "I didn't want to use over 20% in this fight, as I wanted to save some stamina for an upcoming battle," Icicure said, "But, it looks like you're a far more stronger opponent then I thought." Icicure's ki would then flare up a bit, and she would then punch the Commander in the stomach, sending him flying.
The Commander would spit out, and would then be sent to a wall, slammed on the back. He would maliciously glare at Icicure, and exclaimed, "IMPOSSIBLE! HOW ARE YOU SO STRONG!?"
Icicure would then appear in front of the Commander with great speeds, and then said, "Because I have something to fight for. The protection of my friends. It looks like my soft-heartedness isn't such a weakness now, is it?"
The Commander would then let out a loud scream, and would start sending a flury of punches to Icicure. Icicure would just be able to dodge each punch, but the fight still continued.

Last edited:
Who is this guy to tell me what to do? Whatever...

Damunga would go towards his own side and begin to pick apart the troops there with malicious intent. Arcie, with a larger security blanket with Ozen's appearance, began to focus on the troops in front of her and blasted them away with her lasers at full power. During this Arcie would be unable to help but think about Icicure who went inside the ship and had yet to emerge.

Icicure, you better make it back.

Sasha continued to fight off the soldiers. She noticed Ozen arriving but didn't pay much attention to him. She stopped fighting for a bit and turned to the ship. She sensed the power levels of both Icicure and the Commander. 'Icicure, I hope you're doing okay in there,' she thought to herself and proceeded back to fighting the soldiers.

Icicure and the Commander continued their battle, the Commander exceeding his ki to the limit, while Icicure still wasn't even using 40%. Icicure would then slap the Commander with her tail in the face, slamming him unto the floor. The Commander would then spit blood.

Icicure then groveled her feet on top of the Commander's head, and said, "I have changed over these years commander. And the only reason why I let you humiliate and torture when I was a child was because I thought my father would be angered by my act. But now, I don't care what my father thinks." Icicure then grabbed the Commander by his hair, and then said, "I'm not gonna say this again, leave this planet, or else you'll regret ever coming here."
The Commander would then sickly chuckle, and then said, "You don't have the guts to kill me. Like I said before, you're soft-heartedness is your weaknes..!" The Commander would then have been shot in his shoulder by one of Icicure's blasts.
"Like I said before, GET OUT OF HERE, NOW!" Icicure exclaimed, and she would then slap him with her tail, sending him back to his chair.
The Commander would just stare at Icicure in pure shock and fear, and exclaimed, "Wha...WHAT ARE YOU!?"
Icicure looked back at Commander Epitot, and said, "I'm the end of the Dridice Corps." She would then fly out of the ship and back into the vaccum of space.

The Commander would then get his intercom, and exclaimed into it, "DRIDICE CORPS, RETREAT! We're no much for these people! I repeat! WE ARE NO MATCH!" Every soldier would look on as they saw Icicure exit out of the Commander's room, and were able to put two-to-two together, so they all started running back into the ship.
But, the Commander would then get a wrist-watch to one of the conscious soldiers, and whispered into it, "Place Project TR-45 unto the bottom of the ship." The soldier would nod, and, without being noticed, placed a tracker on the bottom of Arcie's ship.
I might've lost the battle, Miss Icicure, but surely, YOU'LL LOSE THE WAR! Commander Epitot would then maliciously laugh as he and his crew flew off back into the inner-depths of space.

Icicure would just stare on at the ship, and sigh. I'm glad he gave up when he did. I don't want the guilt of someone's death on my shoulders.

Arice let out a sigh, glad those legion of troops were gone and more importantly everyone seemed safe; Icicure included. Arcie would work her ship closer to the others so that they could return inside once they were ready.

Damunga, who had just finished blasting a troop who failed to escape in time, flew over to Icicure.

"Kinda bummed you ended it so soon, I was starting to have some fun." Damunga said to Icicure, Arcie having overheard on Damunga's wrist communicator which only caused her to let out a sigh.

Yep, he's gonna be the death of me.

Icicure kept staring at the ship, until it was gone from sight, and slowly let out a deep sigh.

Icicure then looked at Damunga, and said, "I'm sorry. I didn't intend for the fight to be over yet, but the Commander of the ship decided to retreat. Oh well, that's fortunate for us. After all, we have to use our energy for taking out Infant."

"Speaking of which," Icicure said as she then looked at Ozen. "Ozen, how are the others doing?" It did seem kind of weird that Ozen appeared out of nowhere, Icicure wondered if anything happened at Planet Vegeta/Sadala.

--------------------------------------

Meanwhile, in the deepest corners of space.

"WHAT!?" exclaimed a loud, deep voice, "I told you to get those Senzu Beans without hesitation! How could you have failed such a simple mission!?"
Commander Epitot would be bowing down, and responded, "I'm sorry, my lord. But...the planet was being protected by these strong individuals and..." Commander Epitot would then stop on his tracks, as he was then suddenly being grabbed in the throat.
"You couldn't handle the scum of this universe!?" exclaimed the voice, "How could such weaklings even cause this much damage to my troops!? I will not let the name of the Dridice Corps be soiled!"
Commander Epitot had a hard time breathing, but then was able to let out in a grunt voice, "It...was your daughter, sir....Icicure. We have...her ship being tracked down this very instant," The hand would then let go of the Commander's throat.
"Icicure, you say?" the voice said, "Well, then it looks like fate has brought us together now, hasn't it? You shall live, but keep close eyes on her."
Commander Epitot was coughing violently, but was able to say, "Yes...
Lord Dridice."

Icicure was nodding to everything Ozen was saying, and was kind of surprised to hear that they had befriended a Namekian. That could prove useful. Icicure then responded to Ozen's question with her own question, "How do you know about Dridice!?" Icicure was really shocked, because she didn't think that any one of the soldiers said Dridice's name, or even mentioned him for that matter. She doesn't even think she mentioned it for that matter!

Icicure nodded, and then replied, "I see, I understand now. Well, I'll tell you who Lord Dridice is. He is the strongest galactic emperor of this universe, and he owns multiple stars, planets, galaxies, you name it, he most likely owns it. He has, by far, the strongest power level ever seen in this universe. And...he is my father."

Icicure would then start remembering all of the hardships she had to endure from her father, but quickly shook it off.

Icicure sighed, and then said, "I'm just glad it wasn't my father on the ship, or else this situation would've turned out way different." Facing my father will be the greatest challenge I ever faced, but....I can't worry about that now.

Icicure then headed back inside of Arcie's ship, and said, "Arcie, take us back to the planet now. I think all of us have trained enough, and everyone else needs our help as it is. How quickly do you think it will take for us to return?"