• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball Burst

"That's a simple issue to be solved," Icicure said. She then grabbed a decently sized rock, and chucked it into the air. She then pointed her finger at the rock, and she she shot a laser directly at the rock. The laser then started moving around the rock, but it was covered in dust, so not much could be seen.

As soon as Icicure finished shooting the rock, it fell back down into the palm of her hand. Icicure had managed to carve the rock into a dragon. She then tossed it to Lute, hoping he would catch it, and then said, "Here. I don't know if it's exactly like the dragon in your homeworld, but I tried."

Icicure then started flying, and said to her group, "Come on. We have no time to waste." She then started flying towards the Tuffle Base.

Damunga would smirk as he would flew after Icicure towards the Truffle Base. Damunga had little faith in these Dragon Balls, so as far as he was concerned defeating Infant here and now was the main goal and best way to ensure victory.

Sasha nodded, flew up to Icicure and followed her to the Tuffle Base. Throughout the flight, her mind was on thinking about how to get revenge on Infant for humiliating her in their last battle. 'She's going to pay,' she thought.

Nitro found what seemed to be a Kitchen, but thought it was close enough. He placed the Bucket on a counter, Got his knife out, and placed his Walleye on the counter, and started filleting it,
"First walleye, Two more, Plus two Catfish."

Yuno, on the other hand, was following where the beeping was, while Looking around to see any thing That might help him, But Saw people Flying, The Hell? More People? He thought, While following the Beeps.

Lute caught the dragon, looking at it. "Huh. It's actually pretty close. He's a bit thinner, though."
Ken got his nanobots to adjust the statue, asking Lute before he made any adjustments. In under a minute, it looked just like the original model.
"Alright then, this works." Lute said, placing the dragon on the ground and going into a meditation pose. "O great Yamato! I call upon your power once again! Live, and let your power flow through the seven orbs once more!" ...nothing happened. Lute then glared at the statue. "THAT MEANS WAKE THE F*** UP YOU LAZY DRAGON!"
All of a sudden, the sky crackled. Storm clouds covered the horizon, covering the world in darkness. The statue glowed, and a yellow beam shot forth, finally transforming into the large dragon. Yamato then split into seven yellow beams, flying across the world.

In seven different locations across the planet, a stone orb was hit by a yellow light. They then gained stars, each one a separate number of stars between one and seven, and became orange. The Dragon Balls were reborn.

Infant was sitting on her throne when she felt a huge energy coming from outside. She ran to the window and saw the huge dragon appear before splitting up. "What was that?" He said to herself

Celacion looked at the Dragon split into seven beams of light scatter across the planet. "So now all we have to do is find these Dragon Balls correct?" He asked. "So how are we going track them?" He added.

"Trial and error." Lute explained. "We don't have a way to track them, so we'll have to just look everywhere for them."
"If I can get one as a sample, I could probably create a radar." Ken said.

Icicure finally landed unto the entrance of the Tuffle Base, and she wasn't subtle about it either. She caused a crater with a radius more than twice her height.

Icicure then looked back at Damunga and Sasha, and said, "Please, play along." Icicure then looked straight in front of her, and, before Damunga or Sasha could respond, she exclaimed "HEY, TUFFLE! I CLAIM THIS PLANET IN THE NAME OF THE DRIDICE CORPS!" Icicure then started blowing up random parts of the building, making sure not to kill anyone.

Damunga was more than happy to "play" along as he had began to fire energy blasts to also blow up random parts of the building. Unlike Icicure, Damunga did not fire with the intention to avoid hitting people. It was only through pure luck that people had not been blasted in the areas he had shot at.

"Yes Truffle, watch your previous facility burn to the ground!" Damunga yelled, if he had been faking it was sure to have been an Oscar worthy performance.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
"Can you hear that, mistress Infant?" Lao asked, seeing the light and the urgency of the situation. "I can sense Ki attacks being thrown. And also can hear some explosions in the front of the base." The robot then grinned. "May I dispose of them, mistress?" With that, he insanely laughed, just with the thought of killing this thrash. He then recomposed his posture.

As Lute stood up, Ken and Ji were simply looking at the spot in the sky the dragon had been at wide-eyed.
"What the hell was that?!" Ken exclaimed.
"The Dragon I can create, Yamato." Lute replied, turning away from them. "He will appear in a fully solid form if we can collect the Dragon Balls. I say we split up and start searching."
"One second." Ken then took out three little chip things and tossed them to Lute, Ji and Arcie. "These are communicators. We can use them to keep in touch during our search."
"Then let's get to it!" Ji shouted excitedly.
A few moments later, Ji was driving off with her motor bike as Ken and Lute flew away in search of the Dragon Balls.

Arcie took her own communicator before she nodded and dashed over to her ship. After a couple minutes of prepping Arcie got her ship off the ground and flew in another direction as she had began her own search for a Dragon Ball like the rest of the group had.

Sasha landed and stood there, watching Icicure and Damunga wreak havoc. Sasha looked at the building, knowing that Infant is inside. 'Come out here you coward, I have a score to settle with you,' she thought to herself.

Ken was flying along with his Paragon Armor's jets when he spotted two Tuffle soldiers below him. The two were looking at a Dragon Ball.
"What is that thing?" one was saying.
"No idea." the other one replied. "Maybe we should call it in."
"Not a good idea." Ken said, flying up behind them and charging blasts at the back of their heads. The two raised their hands. A claw then came out of the back of the Paragon Armor, built by nanobots, that grabbed the Dragon Ball and held it at his back. "Ken here." he said over the comms. "I've got a Dragon Ball. Cross-reference with description given by Lute is a match."
"Is it an orange sphere with some stars on it?" Lute asked over the comm.
"Two stars."
"Then it's a Dragon Ball." Lute replied.
"Great." Ken said, flying away.
"...okay, we should call this in." one of the soldiers said, dropping his hands now that Ken was gone.

Ji was driving through some grassy plains when she saw a cave. As she was driving by, a glint of orange light caught her eye from within the cave. Curious, she drove inside. Inside lay a Dragon Ball. Over the comms, she heard Lute describe a Dragon Ball and knew it was what she was looking for. She picked it up.
"Ji here! I've got a Dragon Ball." she said. "Six stars on this one."
"Ji, meet me back at the Blackbird. We can store the Balls and make a radar to find more." Ken stated.
"Right!" Ji exclaimed, jumping on her bike and driving back to the ship.

Arcie landed her ship in the middle of a dense forest, having recalled one of the Dragon Balls having flown in that general direction. She exited her ship and activated a small droid that would act as a prob for her; scanning the area to try and pick up any unnatural items of interest. Once her prob picked up a signature Arcie would gear up with a bag of her "babies" and began to make her way in that general direction.

Gotta try and find this Dragon Ball. I won't let you guys down.

As Diover was examining the odd orb before him, he noticed a significant ki force appear somewhere around him. “Hmm, I wonder just what type of creature has appeared. Hopefully I won’t have to kill it.” Diover smirked as he stuffed the ball in his pocket, and when to go investigate where the energy source was coming from.

Last edited:
Arcie continued her search until she came across...Damunga? No, Arcie told herself it was not quite Damunga. There was a difference in appearance, but her guess was he was among his kin.

Which given what Damunga had said about his family, was not an encouraging sign. Still Arcie had a job to do as she took a deep breath and would walk up to what she assumed was the literal demon.

"E-excuse me, I...I happen to be looking for something of g-great importance. I don't suppose you've come in contact with a magic sphere recently." Arcie asked the stranger, blaster in hand though not directly aimed at Diover.

Diovers eyes seemed to darken as he looked at this person, clearly the source of the previous energy. “A magic sphere, I don’t know, perhaps I’d be more enticed to answer if I didn’t have a gun pointed at me...however, I think I know what you’re talking about.” Diover seemed to teleport behind arcie, with no audible or visible notice. He stood just behind her, and leaned toward her ear. “If you mean the one with the odd stars, we might be on the same page”.

In a flash Diover suddenly appeared behind Arcie which was alarming to the younger girl to say the very least. In spite of her fear, and how close Diover was getting, she tried to put on a brave face as she turned to the demon.

"W-well I need precautions, galaxy's a dangerous place a-and all." Arcie said with a sheepish grin before Diover described an object with odd stars, which was an encouraging sign.

"Y-yeah that's it. Me, and um, me and my friends are looking for them. We kinda need them to deal with a big threat, so if you could just....point me in the right direction it would help our cause." Arcie explained, having kept what the Dragon Balls themselves could do as if this guy knew of this it might only cause problems for their goal.

"I-in fact, you might know one of them. D-does the name Damunga ring any bells? He's a good friend of mine, even if he doesn't use the "friend" word, and if you help me find this item it could help him." Arcie said as she had decided to roll the dice with her next statement going on the assumption that other members of Damunga's race did not hate him like his family seemed to. Whether Diover even knew Damunga or not was up to fate.

“While Damunga is a name I’m familiar with...” Diover purred as he teleported back in front of arcie “I don’t believe that to be what catches my attention the most, now.” Diovers hair seemed to softly rock, every few seconds, despite there not being any wind. “This...ball...why is it so important to you? You say you’re going to solve a big threat with them, so they must be powerful once you get a few of them.”

Infant looked back at Lao. "Yeah you do that. They are quite annoying and is ruining my castle. She said.

Celacion had also gone off to look for the Dragon Balls. If they were going to get the Tuffles off his planet then he's going to help. After flying around a desert hills area, he noticed something shiny coming from between 2 rocks on the side of a hill. He went over an found an orange orb with 3 stars on it. "This must be one of the balls we need." He said to himself.

Arcie had taken not of Diover's rocking hair, which was odd considering the lack of wind as once more Diover seemed to teleport in front of her which was alarming. However, Arcie once more reminded herself to remain strong as she thought over Diover's pressing on what the balls did.

This isn't good, gotta try to avoid specifics. I should start with seeing if he has one at all or if he is just trying to get me to spill...

"W-well I believe this conversation would be better once I know you either know the location of or are in possession of one of the spheres on question." Arcie replied to Diover.

“While I don’t have another ball at the moment, I believe I have I have a way to get them.” Diover formed a ki blade from his wrist, pointing it at the ball in his other hand. “Why don’t you go and get the rest for me, unless you want me to destroy this one. From what I can tell, you need all these spheres in order to do whatever it is you’re planning.”

Arcie's eyes widened at this, knowing if they lost one of the balls everything they planned for would be all for nothing. Arcie could not allow that to happen.

Can't call for help with him right there, that might only make him go through with it if he knows I've got calvary. I've got to get myself and that ball away from him and send help without him knowing. It's a long shot, I'd say 1,000/1 odds, but I've got to try!

Arcie in a flash pulled out what appeared to be some kind of glove. In a flash, she would press a button and activate the vacuum like suction feature which managed to get the ball out of Diover's hand and into said glove. In a flash Arcie began to dash in the opposite direction in an effort to get away from Diover.

Gotta get away, gotta get a signal for help!

“To be honest, I expected a fight out of you. Come back here, you coward.” Diovers face seemed to become much more serious, as he started chasing after arcie. He stopped Time and appeared in front of her, palm open. Diover intercepted her by the neck, and stared her dead in the eyes for a second. “You fool! Don’t believe for one second you’re getting away from meeeee!” Diover shouted as he thre Arcie downward, hurdling toward the ground.

Nitro finished the Three walleyes, then started the Catfish, which was a little bit harder. After he got the Knife stuck halfway, he Used some force to get it unstuck, with that ending with him Slicing his Finger a Bit.
"FUCK MY GOD OW" He yelled, Holding his finger while using a Mechanical gel to Close the cut.

"Gah!"

Arcie suddenly felt a crushing force around her neck as Diover appeared in front of her and grab her by the throat. Before Arcie could even process what happened Diover tossed her with great force which sent her tumbling along the ground. Arcie was slow to get to her hands and knees as she began to cough to regain some air.

Damn it...I have no chance. So much stronger, so much faster. I...I can't do this. I have to get away, if I stay here I'll die and then...

Arcie had glanced at the Dragon Ball next to her, and with that she had found some resolve as she clutched it and placed it in her bag.

No...people are counting on me. I won't let them down...I can't let them down!

Arcie would get back up and give a defiant glare to Diover as she reached into her bag and pulled out what appeared to be a flashlight.

"Coward you say? Well you speak so boldly as if it's already decided. You want me? Just try to get me!" Arcie yelled as she pressed the flashlight which covered the area and Diover's immediate line of sight in a blinding light as Arcie dropped said "Light bomb" and dashed in the opposite direction as she began to fumble around her communicator.

Diover was blinded as he was continuing his chase toward arcie as a bright light suddenly appeared near him, blocking out his vision entirely. “Gah! When did you do this?” Diover began thrashing about wildly near the ground, ki blasts speratically shooting out of his hands in all directions. He eventually landed a lucky kick on the flashlight, only to find arcie long gone.

“Crafty little thing, aren’t you?” He started following what he presumed to be her ki which has gotten significantly further away than he thought arcie was capable of.

Arcie continued to dash forward, as she had little doubt the faster & stronger demon would gain ground on her even in spite of her head start. So thinking quickly as she ran she tossed a pair of explosive "mini bombs" at some trees that attached to said trees and would trigger when their sensors indicated another presence pass through them.

If this worked, the base of the trees would explode just as Diover would make up ground which would cause said trees to fall right on top of him. Arcie was not naive enough to believe this would stop him, but if it worked it would buy her time as she continued to advance forward.

Getting closer, just gotta slow that guy down a little more.

Last edited:
Diover pursued the pest that seemed to continuously escape him whenever he got near, now locking on to her energy. He noticed a few odd looking devices near some trees in front of him, clearly meant as another way to slow him down.

“No you dont!” He shouted as time stopped, and he passed through the trees. Diover decided to stay back and watch what this device was meant to do to him, only to be met with the crushing dissapointment of the trees falling near inches from his face. “Maybe I should’ve kept going after I triggered that, would’ve made me look cooler.” Diover mumbled as he resumed chase.

Eventually Arcie made it to what appeared to be some clearing as she quickly activated her communicator and sent and SOS signal towards Lute requesting some assistance. Arcie would then turn towards the direction Diover would come from.

Can't leave this area, Lute has no way of knowing where I am if I do since he'll be tracing my signal I just sent. Gotta hold out here till he comes.

With that Arcie would hide behind a tree in the immediate area but brought out her blaster in preparation as she did her best to conceal her presence while she prepared her gadgets for battle when and if Diover would find her.

Diover followed suit of Arcie, and eventually reached a clearing where she simply wasn’t at. “What the hell? I can certainly feel her energy...but I can’t see her at all.” He quickly became frustrated, searching frantically about the clearing. Diover began exploding the ground and cutting down trees, causing quite a commotion as he attempted to regain his dragon ball.

Arcie's tree she had hidden behind was sliced clean in half during Diover's rampage. For one, her youth and short stature proved to be of benefit as she was just short enough to avoid being cut clean in half.

Arcie rolled to the side and would toss what appeared to be some sort of metal mine that landed under Diover's feet. This device, once Arcie had pressed the trigger on her wrist, would send a paralyzing jolt of electricity that in theory would stun Diover. If this worked, it would give Arcie the chance to deliver a blast with her blaster.

Lute was flying around a lake area, searching for a Dragon Ball, when he spotted an orange glow down at the bottom. Diving in, he retrieved the four-starred Dragon Ball.
"I like this one the best." Lute said, looking at it. "Got more personality than the others."
All of a sudden, his comm received Arcie's distress signal.
"Son of a-!" Lute held his Dragon Ball tight, soaring off towards the signal.

Back at the Blackbird, Ken held a fancy new radar in his hand, the two Dragon Balls they now had stored in a secret compartment of the ship.
"And here we have ourselves a Dragon Radar! This will be able to track down any Dragon Balls we need." Ken said with a smile, holding it up high. He then turned on the comm. "Ken here. Just finished the radar."

Diover stopped to look at how much of the area he decimated, and he couldn’t tell quite where hadn’t been touched. Just as he was about to go for another round, he was somehow shot with a jolt of electricity. “W-what?! When did you- UAAAAAGHHH!” Diovers whole body began to twitch monstrously, as he had no control over his muscles. “WOOOOAHH!” Diover could ride out as he tried to escape his electric prison, all to no prevail.

All of a sudden, a shout came from the distance.
"WHY CAN'T YOU SAVE YOUR OWN DAMN SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELF?!" Lute shouted, flying towards them at two hundred miles per hour. He reared back his leg and, as soon as Diover was in sight, Lute walloped him right in the cheek with his boot. He then jumped away, landing a bit away. Lute held the Dragon Ball he had tight under his right arm, searching for Arcie with his eyes to give it to her.

Last edited:
As Diover was about to brace himself for the massive beam headed straight for his face, yet another opponent “appeared”. This time Diover was flung back hundreds of feet, although the kick did save him from the blast. “Damn it...I don’t know if I should thank him or curse him.” He started flying back towards the two, ready for quite the consultation. Diover stopped time as soon as they were within visible range, and brought himself just behind them. “Hey now...a two on one battle isn’t a fair fight. Come on...get in line! All I want are your magic orbs anyway.”

Diovers eyes widened at the odd, greenish man. “The hell is a dragon ball? The hell is a tuffle? How the hell did you create this? Why were they all over the place? Damn, you’re annoying me. I suppose I’ll just have to kill you, and find damunga later.”

"Ohoho, you can try!" Lute said with a laugh. "These Dragon Balls gave me some neat powers, you know. Ones I've been waiting to try out. Seeing as you were presumably attacking my friend, you look like a good person to use them on."