• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball Burst

Damunga fired his own energy beams to intercept the attacks before he would charge Lao and begin to trade blows with the powered up assassin. Damunga wanted to feel this out a bit, so he would set his power at the exact level of Lao's which would give him the impression they are at par with each other.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
The robot launched more attacks, preparing himself for the worse. He saw that his oponent could do better than that. That the power difference was actually something to worry about. If he continued like that, he would need to make extreme things, things that could kill not just him, but everything next to him. And he didn't want to do that.

Damunga would deliver a kick to the gut and would then follow it up with a stiff right hand to send Lao flying back. Damunga grinned at himself as he would motion for Lao to continue with his finger.

---------
Arcie would keep the bag, with the Dragon Ball inside, close to her as she would allow Ji to continue to lead them to the Blackbird. All the while she wondered how Damunga and the others were doing, wishing them nothing but the best.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Lao took the hits straight, but since he was preparing himself for that (or worse), it didn't cause much trouble for him. "I know you are holding back, do you think I'm that dumb? Don't downgrade ME!" He angrily exclamed, but then regained his normal emotion. He didn't stand a chance. He would need to use... the last weapon that he had. It could destroy the entire Tuffle base, so he procceded to float above the arena. "Let's fight somewhere else. This place is distracting me." Lao said, flying to somewhere distant. "So... I think that's it... I'm not going to be missed." He started his detonation system.

He started screaming, rocks were now floating, a giant wind wave was made, he gathered energy from his own life to make the biggest explosion he could, that just waited to exist. His systems started to turn off, and his emergency energy stock started to work, turning them on again. He prepared himself, even not being even able to throw a Ki attack, just waiting 'till Damunga appeared. After that, he would say his final words, before dieing.

“Toki no Tamare!” (Time has stopped) Diover shouted as the namekians attack came closer toward his face. “I gotta get out of here...the only way I’ll get out alive is if I run away...” Diover flew behind Lute as fast as he could, flying to where he hope damunga could be. From what he recalled, damunga was extremely powerful and could easily take someone like Lute out.

As Diover fled, Ken jumped out from hiding in front of him, holding a giant laser blaster to his head. "Gotcha!" he said.
Lute smiled, flying after Diover and easily catching up.

Daumga would humor the would be assassin, not the least bit worried since he knew of their power difference, and follow him to his specified area. Once Damunga arrived, he saw that Lao appeared to be preparing some ultimate attack, if he had to guess, but he remained unworried. Cocky and with his guard dropped as he folded his arms.

"Do you really think you can win? You should understand the difference between us." Damunga taunted as he would wait to see what this guy had in store...unsuspecting of what he might have in mind.

Diover turned around to see Lute nearly right behind him. “What?! There’s no way you could catch up that fast!” Diover shouted as he started doing different aerial maneuvers, trying to shake off Lute.

"Hey bitch, guess what?" Lute said with a smile, popping up in front of Diover. "This isn't even my final form."
Lute then flew back as Ken fired off his Plasma Cannon, firing a giant laser beam straight towards Diover about fifty times his size.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
"That easy?" Lao was jawl-dropped. The cocky bastard now let him do his ultimate move. No, no. His oponent could see Lao became stronger. That couldn't be possible. Yes! This stupid cocky child is hiding something. Anyways, Lao still was going to blow himself up. But like THAT? No one deserves to have an end so bad like this one, being taunted by an insignificant brat. No. He first needed to make the kid suffer. That's what he always did, and is going to do. Lao turned his detonation system off, and used more of his energy to be able to move and attack.

"I'm now stronger than normally, be careful." The crazy grin finally re-appeared. He could feel that he was stronger. But he was not sure if he was strong enough. Anyways, the power gap was starting to close. "You can have the first move." Lao confidently said, with a big crazy smile.

Ken growled, firing off several more beams in rapid succession.
"NO, JUST POWER FROM THE DRAGON BALLS!" Lute shouted with a wide-ass grin on his face. "HEY, MIND CATCHING SOME OF THOSE LASERS FOR ME?!"

“Son of a bitch! Damunga and I are gonna have a hay day grabbing these things! Im gonna be immortal, and I’ll torture you forever because of this!” Diover shouted dodging lasers left and right.

"Wait, how the hell do you know Damunga?!" Ken ask-shouted, still firing off more lasers.
"Probably his brother or something. Damunga's that other demon guy, right?"
"Yeah."
"Hm. I can see the resemblance. He may not like the fact you tried attacking his traveling companion though."

At Lao's new power increase, Damunga dropped the cocky grin as he sensed more power from the would be assassin than ever before. This guy was up to something, something that had the back of Damunga's mind screaming at him to be cautious.

Damunga paid it no mind as he would advance to close the gap.

"What is this?" Damunga mumbled to himself.

(Gyro gave me permission to auto in this post, fyi!)
"Oh, he just dropped in with the others." Ken said with a smile. He had just caught Diover in a trap. He had used his nanobots to create plasma cannons on the ground, and as soon as Diover flew into the blast range he triggered them. As the raw plasma blasted the demon, Lute flew over and elbowed Diover in the back of the neck, sending him into the ground.
"And THAT's how it's done." Lute said with a smile.
"Let's go meet up with the others, see if we can track down some other Dragon Balls." Ken replied. Lute nodded, and the two flew back to the Blackbird.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
"This is me." The robot said. If he was pure human, he would be sweating. Like, a lot. He procceded to launch a kick, and two Ki balls at Damunga's face. "Now, you don't stand a chance." He started to crazily laugh again. He could make his oponent be surprised, overpower him, that's what he really wanted. Now, this was what he enjoyed doing. He would slowly torture Damunga, enjoying every second, he could pretty much already see it. But first, he needed to win this fight, that now was more about pride than anything.

Damunga was not one to remained confused for long, as he began to power up and dodged the two ki blasts before he began to exchange punches with Lao. Lao was far stronger, which was interesting if not a little troubling for Damunga as it appeared the two were of par now as Damunga's earlier cocky grin faded.

Damunga aimed to deliver a kick to Lao's gut while he thought things over.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Lao dodged the kick, finally he did it. He threw some more finger beams, then launching a kick to Damunga's chest. "I'm now going to win this, this bastard is going to feel all the humility I felt!" Lao thought, laughing, he was finally going par on par with the bastard. Now, he would feel it. Lao would get his revenge.

Damunga was knocked back by the kick before he dodged the finger beasm as he shot Lao a glare. From a pure appearance standpoint, it seemed Damunga was now on the defensive as he fired a series of "strong" ki blasts at Lao while he dashed back to get some distance.

However, Damunga had ulterior motives. All Damunga needed was to wait for the right moment.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
"GAAH! YOU... YOU!" Lao was launched back, falling on the ground. Yes. This stupid cocky idiot thinks he could trick the assasin. "Is this... No, no..." The robot wouldn't accept killing himself. Not because the kid needed to have an "Oh shit!" reaction, not because he didn't want to, it was... because he wasn't ready. No, no, no... He was, just not ready. He continued to launch punches and kicks, but now, they were weaker. Lao... knew he would ultimatly die. But he didn't accept it. He didn't want to do it. Not now.

"I... I WILL KILL YOU!!!" He screamed, as loud as he could.

Damunga grinned for he had to admit, this was a part he loved. The desperation, the realization that the opponent cannot win. His kind fed off of that reaction and Damunga figured it was time to quit with the act as he began to power up, if only a little.

"You will try." Damunga said as he delivered a left hook to Lao's jaw to knock him back. Damunga prepared a follow up maneuver before he actually got caught with a couple blows from Lao that forced him back. However, the blows lacked much force but the mad rush behind it, but the desire and desperation behind it were all too clear.

"You are stubborn you know that, and stronger than I originally expected. But deep in your heart you must know you cannot win. Yet you press on anyway, unafraid of death as you will yourself to fight with everything you have. I can respect that." Damunga said, though he was unaware of Lao's own internal panic and unwillingness to die as Damunga had assumed what could almost be viewed as the opposite.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Lao shaked in fear. Damunga was right. The robot, if he didn't detonate himself, would be easily killed. He needed to make a choice. A choice that would change his life. He could run. Escape like an idiot. Detonate himself, his last resort. Or keep fighting. He wanted to detonate himself, but something was blocking him from doing so.

And Lao then heard Damunga's word. Is that... what the people he killed felt? Humilation? An urgency to run, attack, an urgency to... be safe again? Lao could feel that. He wasn't prepared, nor were the people he killed. Lao then lowered his power. "I've killed many people. Now, I think I can understand what they felt." He deeply breathed. "You can kill me now. I don't deserve a life like this." He said, dropping his knees to the ground. He was ready to pay for what he did. He accepted his destiny. He could blow himself up. To kill more people. Even if they were far far away from the Tuffle base, people would feel that. They would feel what Lao felt.

At this, Damunga frowned. All that praise he had said mere moments ago felt like it was wasted as now Lao was ready to just give up and accept death. To say Damunga was disappointed would be an understatement.

None the less, Damunga flew down to in front of Lao and began to charge an energy attack that should be enough to reduce Lao to dust.

"Such a shame..." Damunga said as he prepared to deliver the finishing blast.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
"You don't know what 'Shame' is." Lao said, now looking at the bright blast being charged. "So, this is the end. My... history." He looked down, then again at the beam. "Do it, now." He exclamed again, his voice was now less serious. It was normal, in a tone without a 'I'm a murder' feel to it.

Damunga frowned at that statement from Lao, thinking that Lao had no clue what Damunga had experienced. Damunga knew shame quite well, not that he would get to know that as Damunga finished his finishing blast and prepared to fire it.

However...

"DAMUNGA STOP!"

Damunga heard the voice of Arcie speak up though Damunga's communicator which caused Damunga to raise an eyebrow. Apparently Arcie had heard the exchange between Damunga and Lao over the communicator and decided to interject. For what reason, Damunga could only make a guess.

"I suppose you are gonna tell me I shouldn't kill him? I take it you have been listening in, so you should know he tried to kill me and this is the price of battle." Damunga said as he turned up his communicator volume so Lao could hear Arcie's voice.

"But it doesn't have to be! There's another way, just give me a minute to speak with the guy, I won't ask for anything else!" Arcie said as Damunga considered Arcie's request, half tempted to just blast Lao but eventually he let out a sigh.

"Fine, but I'll be ready to blast him depending on how this goes." Damunga said before he would give Arcie the platform to speak.

"Just, just tell me something...do you want to die? Do you have any regrets over what you have done?" Arcie asked, giving Lao the chance to answer her pair of questions.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
"Uhm? What?" Lao whispered. "A second chance? Okay... Uhm... Okay..." He heard the questions. "Not... Not really..." He answered the first question. "I never thought I would say that out loud, but yes." He answered the second, as a dizzy feeling started to posses him. He suddenly wanted to puke. Why did he say that? Lao was really confused about what just happened to him.

Arcie head Lao's answers, thankful to hear what she wanted to as she prepared to move forward.

"So you don't want to die and you do have regrets over your past actions? Then I think it would be a waste for you to die her, death does not equal redemption. You could do so much more to make up for it beyond embracing death, what you need is a second chance. A second chance to do what is right and help people rather than hurt them." Arcie suggested as Damunga's own eyes widened. This guy tried to kill him and yet here Arcie was just willing to disregard that and give him a clean slate. Though in Arcie's mind it was merely a chance for Lao to do some good to make up for all the pain he's caused others.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
"A... Second chance?" Lao gasped. He never gave anyone a second chance. Why did he deserved one? Deserving it or not, he was going to die if he returned to the Tuffle base. Lao was confused. He could go on his own, but if Infant found him, he would die. He would be killed too if he was alone with Damunga. At that moment, if he really wanted to socialize with Damunga's friend or something. He was still questioning himself, but in that moment, stay with Damunga and his friend would be best option he had. Still, no words came out of his mouth.

As Lute and Ken were flying towards the Blackbird, something beeped in Ken's hud. The two stopped in mid-air.
"What is it?" Lute asked.
"I've got a reading. Another Dragon Ball." Ken said with a smile, flying towards the signal. Lute decided to go with him. The two landed on the ground, and Ken pointed at a spot in the ground. "Looks like it's buried in there."
A second later, Lute had blasted that spot of ground apart, leaving a giant hole with a Dragon Ball in the middle - the 5-star one, to be specific. Lute picked it up with a smile, and the two continued on their way back. "Lute here. Ken and I just found another Dragon Ball."

Back at the Blackbird, Ji was just locking the Dragon Balls into place when she got the message. "Great! I'm just about to go out and get back to searching."

Suddenly, a laser that shot past Icicure right beside her face came from around the corner as Infant showed herself. "This place has a door you know, don't have to blast through everything." She said annoyed. She then got into a fighting position. "You lot have made a mess out of my palace, its time I put an end to that personally." She said menacingly.

Icicure merely glared at Infant after the shot went right beside her face.

"Was that suppose to intimidate me?" Icicure said, "Please, if you really wanted to end it then you should have just hit me."

Truth was, Icicure could feel the power behind the blast. It was definitely massive for a Saiyan who hadn't even transformed into a Super Saiyan. TR-O5...I must defeat you!

Icicure herself then got into fighting position, and exclaimed, "I'll end you right here, right now!" Icicure then charged at Infant. Immediately starting off with 50 percent of her power, and aimed to punch her in the face, if Infant dodged it, then Icicure would then slam Infant with her tail.

Damunged sensed the power of what appeared to be two fighters of higher power levels and believed they had to be either Icicure or Sasha against Infant. Damunga cursed as he had delayed himself with Lao before Arice would then speak up once more over the intercom.

"Yes, a second chance. One I believe we all have the chance to earn if given oppertunity. Well, what do you say?" Arcie said, as she tried to urge Lao to give an answer of any kind. Damunga still had his energy attack at the ready, but had refrained from firing as his focus was on the fight in the distance in any event.

Infant easily dodged the punch aimed for her face. She then noticed the tail coming at her from the side and managed to block it with her knee. She then turned to look at Icicure as she held up her open palmed hand towards her and generated an energy blast then shot it point blank at Icicure.

OOC: Just a reminder, since Infant hasn't transformed yet, Icicure (50%) and her base should be on par. Just a quick heads up. So don't have Infant annihilate Icicure. Imagine it like Vegeta vs First-Form Frieza or Piccolo vs Android 17.

Icicure was hit in the face with Infant's energy blast, and was sent flying across the room.

"Is that the best you can do!" Icicure exclaimed as she shot multiple finger beams towards the direction of Infant.

Infant stared at Icicure. "That won't faze me fool." She said as he also shot many energy beam from her finger than countered all of Icicure's beams. She then pulled her other arm back before charging an energy beam and launching it at Icicure.

Icicure launched another finger beam at Infants, both colliding and causing an explosion of smoke.

"I could say the same here," Icicure said before she came out of the smoke, and she seemed to be charging up an attack. But, that was just an allusion, as the real Icicure was right behind Infant and aimed to kick her in the back.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Lao let out a gasp, his eyes opened, in surprise. He was even more surprised than before. "Does that mean I'm going to... no..." He let out another gasp. He wanted to urgently answer the question, but if he did, he would want to die really badly. If he answered something in the lines of 'Yes, I accept it.', it would be the ultimate kind of humilation. "I... I..." He gasped once more. Lao then finally could feel that he was already suffering the ultimate kind of humilation. He deeply breathed, finally ready to give his response.
"I would... appreciate it."

Infant brought her arms in front of her to shield herself from the force of the explosion. She then saw Icicure charge up and attack so she threw a punch at her. She realized that the Icicure in front of her was fake too late and was kicked forwards by the real Icicure. Infant growled before turning around while mid fall and upside-down and shot many energy blast at Icicure then flipped around and landed. She then shot another energy wave with both hands along her many energy blasts.