• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball Burst

Arcie heard Icicure's words and glanced over at a special lever, flipping on several switches before she placed her hand on it.

"With this light speed core I've installed, in theory I can get us there with the pull of a lever. However, I'll admit I've never used this feature in a practical situation, so if we do use it I'd suggest you all secure yourselves once you get inside." Icicure said on her intercom as Damunga followed Icicure inside the ship and overheard Arcie's explanation for how fast, in theory, they could get to the planet.

Sasha followed Icicure and Damunga into the ship and heard that they were heading back to the planet. As she took off her spacesuit, she heard Arcie's theory about getting to the planet quickly. As she secure herself, Sasha remembered Infant and she humiliated Sasha in their battle. 'That b*tch is going to get it this time!' She thought to herself.

"Save your plans for later, we've got a world to save." Arcie said over the intercom as Damunga rolled his eyes before he turned to Ozen.

"Me? A mentor? You do realize I was a hair's breath away from crippling you last time we trained right?" Damunga said as Arcie shifted her engines into hyperdrive and zoomed through the stars at light speed.

A moment later they arrived outside the planet's atmosphere.

"Alright, we've reached the planet. Now if someone can tell me specifically where to land on said planet, I would appreciate it." Arcie said over the intercom.

Icicure went next to Arcie, and gave her some coordinates. "This is the area that should be right next to Ken's ship," Icicure explained, "It would be best to plan out a plan before we face off against TR-O5. We still don't know how much our strength compares, so we'll try to limit our view from her."

Icicure still remembered the incredible power she felt when Sasha fought TR-O5, but Icicure knew that she had to help both the Tuffles and Saiyans that were infected.

"Alright, thanks Icicure." Arcie said before she would follow Icicure's instructions as she would guide her ship towards the planet, through its atmosphere and eventually she found Ken's ship and would land next to it.

"Alright ladies and gentleman, we have safety landed on the planet." Arcie said over the intercom as she would shut off her ship's engines before she moved back to the others on the ship to overhear what they had planned.

Lute and Ken were in the middle of training when the loud voice - and powerful auras - came over to them. Lute, being unfamiliar, began to charge up a Comet Beam.
"No, wait!" Ken said. "They're friends!"
"Arcie! Hey! Tell your friends to lower their power levels until we get an entire army coming after us!" Ji shouted, waving the ship down.

When Sasha heard that they have already landed, she decided to wait no more. She stormed out of the ship and flew off. She was flying in the direction of where she had her battle with Infant. 'Please let it still be there,' she thought to herself.

Arcie nodded, having heard what Ji advised as she prepared to tell everyone to lower their power levels before she saw Sasha fly off! Arcie didn't even have a chance to respond to this as she had seen Damunga move out of the ship as well.

What happened to making a plan!?

Damunga smirked, and quickly followed Sasha as he cracked his knuckles...though he had kept his power level down for an unrelated reason.

"This is gonna be fun." Damunga said which only caused Arcie's eyes to widen.

Not good, this is so not good!

"What the hell is wrong with you people?!" Lute shouted after them. "Alright, sure. Let them go die if they want. What about your other friends? Can they help with the plan?"
"Uh, I guess?" Ken said. "If I could get one of the seven I might be able to create a tracking radar, which would make it much easier, but more people searching means we can find one sooner..."
"Maybe we should let them know the plan?" Ji asked.

Sasha arrive at the spot where she fought Infant, unaware of the fact that Damunga followed her. She remembered Infant humiliating her, which made her clench her fist. Sasha shook the thought off and started to look for her scouter. After a bit of searching, Sasha finally found her scouter. She sighed in relief as she picked it up. "Oh good, it's safe," she said as she picked it up.

Icicure looked as Sasha flew off. She was a little confused, but then she remembered that Sasha mentioned that she left her scouter in this planet. It made Icicure wonder though, Why is Sasha so attached to that scouter? Icicure was thrown off her thought, when Damunga himself flew off as well.

Icicure then jumped out of the ship, and floated right in front of Ken, Ji, and Lute. Icicure noticed the Namekian standing right next to Ken and Ji, and thought that he was the Namekian Ozen was talking about. "Please excuse my friends," Icicure said, "My original intention was to make a plan with them included, but, seeing as they left, all of us should be enough to come up with a plan."

"Well, we already have one." Ken said with a smile. "Ever heard of something called Dragon Balls?"
"They're essentially seven orange orbs with stars on them, and when they're all brought together they summon a wish-giving dragon." Lute replied before anyone else could respond to Ken's statement. "Only Namekians can create them. It's the entire reason Infant captured me in the first place - she wants me to make her some."
"So we're thinking, what if we use the Dragon Balls to send the Tuffles to another dimension? Not a torturous one or anything, but a realm where they can all live in peace, separate from the Saiyans entirely." Ken continued. "Only problem with this is that Lute can't determine exactly where the created Dragon Balls will be, and we run the risk of this Infant finding them before we do and using them to wipe out all Saiyans forever."

Icicure looked at Ken and Lute, and said, "I've heard of the Dragon Balls through my travels in space, but I merely just took the fact of it as a myth, but now it looks like I'm wrong. And sorry, if I may sound rude, but making those Dragon Balls was completely risky and dangerous. And just like you already stated Ken, we run the risk of the TR-O5 finding it for their own needs. The idea of using the Dragon Balls isn't bad, but the risk of them being scattered is."

Icicure couldn't imagine what kind of power those orbs possessed, and was still a bit shocked to hear they're actually real.

Icicure sighed, and then said, "So, you all have already planned something. Then, what is your plan?"

"Gather the Dragon Balls, use them to get the Tuffle out of our hair while still keeping them safe and sound." Ken said. "That's... pretty much the jist of it."
"For the record, I haven't created them yet." Lute replied. "If I had, we'd all be out searching. Infant would certainly be able to sense the ki fluctuation. If we've got everyone for the search party here, though, I could make the dragon now."

Icicure sighed, and then said, "I knew that would be the only solution. I just wanted to make sure you at least had something different."

Icicure then looked at Lute, and said, "That's good. But I have a quick question before you make the Dragon Balls. Do the Tuffles already have the technology to track out these Dragon Balls? You said they were traceable, but you just don't have the ability to do so. Well, then why would the Tuffles kidnap you if there wasn't even a way for them to gather the Dragon Balls?"

"It's limited to the planet, and until you people got here they pretty much had free reign over this place." Lute responded. "I make them Dragon Balls, it'd take a few days at most for them to find them all. And without direct exposure to a Dragon Ball, it's almost impossible to create a radar to trace their unique energy signature."
"If it was, I'd already have one made." Ken said with a smile.

OOC: Since you didn't watch the original Dragon Ball, I'll just tell you this one thing. Bulma had never used the Dragon Balls before in her life, but somehow she had a radar. And the same goes for Pilaff, and most of the future villains of the original Dragon Ball series.

Icicure then said, "Maybe you're right, but I still don't want to run the risk of the Tuffles finding it first. I think this should be the plan, one team will be sent to face off against the Tuffles, so we can have at least a distraction, and the other team will be searching for the Dragon Balls around this planet. But before we plan out even further, we need Sasha and Damunga back here first."

Damunga soon landed next to Sasha, taking note she retrieved her lost scouter.

"Well good for you, you found your prized tech. Now then how do you wish to storm the castle and blow the truffle parasites to hell?" Damunga asked, as he was clearly favoring an extreme aggressive plan of attack.

Sasha put her scouter on and elbowed Damunga in his stomach. "We are not going to storm the castle!" She said, "I just came here to get my scouter back. That's all. We're going back to the others to come up with a plan."

"A plan? But that's boring! Besides deep down you know no matter what we do it's gonna come down to a fight with Infant." Damunga countered, before his wrist communicator turned on.

"Damunga! Get Sasha and yourself back here! We need to come up with a plan." Arcie screamed over the wrist communicator as Damunga let out a sigh.

Sasha heard Arcie and looked at Damunga. "You heard the lady," she said, "Let's go." She then flew off in the direction of the others. Sasha thought about what Damunga said, and he wasn't wrong. But it's better to have a plan than no plan.

Damunga grunted as he followed Sasha through the air, adamant on the belief this was a waste of time but none the less would swallow his tongue as they made their way towards the others.

I need to prove to myself my training has been worth something. I need to smash these invaders heads in.

As Sasha flew back to the ship, she remembered once more of the humiliation that Infant gave her. The thought of it alone was enough to make her fist clench. She shook off the thought and saw the ship. Once she arrived, she landed.

Arcie was worried about Damunga and Sasha until she saw the two arrive. Arvie went over to the pair.

"Oh thank goodness you two are okay, what were you thinking charging off like that!?" Arcie said, clearly having been concerned about the pair which only caused Damunga to roll his eyes.

"Relax, we only left to get a piece of tech Sasha lost. I tried to get her to start the fight, but she insisted we "plan" things out." Damunga said as he went over to the group.

"Yeah....sorry about that," Sasha said as she rubbed the back of her head, "I just had to get my scouter back." She took off her scouter and held it in her hands. "This scouter is very important to me..... it belonged to my mother..." She said as she looked at it.

Icicure looked up and noticed Sasha and Damunga, and said, "Looks like they're back."

Damunga then explained to the group what had happened, and Icicure figured because Sasha did mention getting her scouter back as soon as they arrived in the planet.

Icicure's question from before then popped into her head, "Why does Sasha value that scouter so much?" Then Sasha explained why it was so important to her. Icicure felt sympathy towards Sasha, even though Icicure had never met her mother. She knew that the scouter was important to Sasha.

Icicure then flew right in front of Sasha, and said, "It's fine. You had to do something important. I, somewhat, understand how you feel." Icicure then put her hands over Sasha's, and the scouter.

Sasha watched as Icicure placed her hands over her's and looked at her with a smile and slight blush. "Thank you," she said and looked back at their hands, "You know.... I actually never met my mother...but I feel closer to her with this scouter."

Icicure smiled at Sasha with a comforting look, and then said, "It looks like we're on the same boat here then. I never met my mother, either. And, if it makes you feel better, I'll be there for you in the toughest times, if you ever need it. I vow on it."

Sasha looked at Icicure with a smile. "Thank you," she said and hugged Icicure. For some reason, her heart started to beat a bit faster than usual. 'What's wrong with me?' She thought to herself, 'Why am I acting this way? Is it because of Icicure? Why would she be the reason?'

"Well isn't this just precious. Now then if you two don't mind I think we have important matters to discuss." Damunga said, this whole heart warming moment that he felt was pointless, Arcie would proceed to elbow him in the ribs.

"Mood killer." Arcie grumbled.

(I advance, if you Remember, the last Post That I Didn't Delete was With Nitro on his Space boat Flying through Space.)

Nitro was still Flying on his Space Boat, Keeping all the Keepers in a Bucket, While Throwing the Carp back,
"Now, Next Destination..Wait....Why isn't my Auto-drive On..Wait..." He said, as he Seen a Ship.
"At this Time? wait, What time is it Even? I Have so many Questions, But I HAVE Too see if they Have a Cutting Board," He looked into the Bucket, "My cutting Board Doesn't let me Fillet Catfish." He said, As he Flew to the Ship, Landing more Loudly then he Expected on the Roof,
"Dammit, Ah no one Listens these Days." He said, as he Jumped off, and Scanning for a Secret Entrance.

Sasha stopped hugging Icicure while still having her slight blush and turned to Damunga. "R-Right, sorry," she said and looked down a bit. She then turned Icicure. "So, what plan did you all have in mind?" She asked.

Icicure looked at Ozen, and said, "That is not a bad idea, but we can't necessarily do that, as we also have to search for the Dragon Balls."

"That's why all of us should split into two groups. The "Infiltration Group" shall consist of Ozen, Sasha, Damunga, and I. The "Search Team" shall consist of Lute, Jen, Ki, and Arcie."

Icicure then asked, "Do I hear any objections?"

As he found a Opening, he Slowly started Opening it. while Holding a bucket and Whistling. Then started making his way In,
"Well, in worst terms, Someone is here, and They'll Stab me, but who even Holds those things anymore?" He said, As half his body was In the Opening, (If it was in Space, he Put a Little oxygen Bubble Around it, If it was on Land, Then just Normally.) not seeing Anyone, he Put the Rest of his Body in, but Dropping a Space walleye and a couple Catfish,
"Dammit!" He yelled, Falling out of the Opening with a Bang, "$#%@"

"No objections here." Lute said. "Only problem is that summoning the Dragon Balls doesn't exactly make things quiet, and there's a high chance that Infant will send her strongest warriors against us. I could take anything she could throw at me, but the same can't be said for these three. Another warrior searching would give us more eyes and a greater chance of fighting off Infant's attacks."
"Oh, if push comes to shove I can handle myself." Ken said with a smile. He then closed his helmet, his full body suit locking into place. "So overall, I agree. Ready when you guys are."

Arcie nodded as Damunga just let out a sigh.

"Relying on a magic wish to fix our problems. What is this a Fairy Tale?" Damunga mumbled to himself, though loud enough for the others to hear as he made no other objections to the plan.

He got up, putting the fish that fell out back in the bucket.
"Mission, Start." He muttered to himself, Walking around, looking around every nook and cranny for a fileting board, as his Radio setting came onto the 'Pink Panther', as he started humming the tune.

(Time to introduce Yuno!!)

As Yuno landed on a planet, Some watch thing in hand, he Got out of the cockpit of the ship, and started to the Exit,
First one should be Here. He thought to himself, as he Turned the Radar On...
Beep...Beep...Beep...

Icicure looked at Lute, and said, "I'm not sure we have any choice. That Saiyan that was possessed by Experiment TR-O5 is extremely powerful, and we don't know what tricks she has up her sleeve. I think all four of us will handle the task to take down Experiment TR-O5 is sufficient. And besides, Ken and you should also be sufficient to fend off any other warrior that comes your way."

After that, Icicure went to her group, and told them, "Are we ready to go?"

Damunga merely smirked and gave a nod, thankful they were finally going to go do something. However, before Damunga left he felt a sudden hug from behind. As he glanced behind him, he saw it was Arcie.

"Be careful, we'll get those Dragon Balls before you know it so don't go dying on me before then." Arcie said, speaking with some emotion before she broke the hug and went back towards her group. Damunga, did not know how to process that so he said nothing until he walked over to Icicure. Arcie was not done however.

"And that goes for all of you." Arcie said, in her own way wishing for everyone's safety and wishing them good luck. Damunga offered just a weak nod, still finding it odd someone wished for his safety and well being. It was new for him, to say the least.

"Alright, fine. If someone dies and we have to waste a wish on bringing them back, not my fault." Lute replied.
"Good luck!" Ji said, waving to the attack troop. "Alright, now how do we create a dragon?"
"It depends." Lute replied. "Usually I use a statue for reference, and I don't have mine here."
"Well, where is it?" Ken asked.
"It's back at my old home... if it's still intact, that is."
"Wonderful."