• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball Burst

“ I would love to see you try.” Diover jumped backwards about 30 feet, and readied a ki sword from his wrist. “Come here, I’ll teach you true suffering.” He said with a grin as he struck a fighting stance “and to think, Damunga associates himself with people like this now. Something must have happened to him.”

"Heheheh." Lute said with a smile. All of a sudden, he vanished, reappearing behind Damunga with a Comet Blast already charged. Lute held his hands just in front of his chest and tore them away, sending a blast of energy straight at Damunga's back. He then flew away, firing smaller ki blasts at where the demon was.

As Diover resteadies himself from the initial blast, he attempted to dodge the smaller blasts heading towards him. Most of the attack was dodged, but Diover was hit by a few blasts. “I suppose I’ll limit myself by not getting rid of this blade, at least for now.” Diover began to use the afterimage from one place to another around Lute. Diover began firing ki blasts around him as he teleported, barraging lute from all around.

Lute merely parried the shots, creating glowing ki disks he used to send Diover's energy shots right back at him. Lute then flew back up into the sky, charging up another attack - the same one as last time, it looked like, but this time with smaller blasts on each finger. As he threw them together, he pushed them outwards. "COMET BEAM STORM!" he shouted, and thousands of beams of ki barraged the battlefield from the central point Lute had created.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
"Mistress," Lao looked at the, small, but powerful beast. "I'm going to 'dispose' of the group, if you're not bothered by it." He said, looking at a window, destruction in it.

The crazy laugher was loud enough to annoy someone again.
But Lao enjoyed it.
He enjoyed being crazy.
He enjoyed being feared.
He enjoyed killing.

Diover noticed the massive barrage above him, and reacted just in time. He proceeded to stop time, and weaves through the beams. He went behind Lute, and volleyball punched him straight into his own beam. “Only a fool wouldn’t attack during stopped Time! Don’t you dare underestimate me!” He screamed as time resumed.

Lute was shocked. The man had weaved straight through his barrage, and was now hitting him into it?! What was this, some sort of time stop? That was the only thing that made sense. The center of the blast moved with Lute, however, so he slowed down thanks to his blast.
"Oh yeah?! Well, Mr. Time Lord, why don't you try this on for size?!" Lute shouted, turning himself around and sending it all straight towards Diover within mere seconds of him being attacked.

A laser was shot what would pass right by Lao's face. Infant looked at Lao with her finger pointed towards him a an annoyed expression. "Can you just shut up? I'm only keeping you around because of your skills. Don't make me change my mind." She said coldly. "And what are you waiting for? Go down there and get rid of those intruders." She said.

Celacion ran accros a grassy plain and found another Dragon Ball laying on the grass. "Finally another one." He said as he wen to pick it up. it was the 7 star Dragon Ball.

“Dammit! If it weren’t for timestop, I would’ve been done for there! Just how strong can he be?!” Diover thought to himself as he jumped behind Lute, where there were no longer thousands of blasts. “You should keep in mind all the space around you, fool!” Diover shouted as he proceeded to try to shove the ki blade through Lute, while keeping his other arm hidden.

Lute smiled. Diover had just put himself in between Lute and the ground, with maybe two feet of distance apart. Lute ended his attack, taking the blade through the arm as he turned around. As soon as the blade moved out of Lute's arm, however, it healed instantly with a faint glow. Lute then grabbed Damunga's neck, throwing him into the ground. He then held up a hand, charging energy inside of it aiming right at Diover's face.
"Don't mess with me." Lute said with a grin on his face.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
"Okay," With that, the window was gone, Lao next to the group, behind a rock. "Mistress."

Lao hid behing a rock, hiding his ki. He pointed his finger, aiming at a Ki that was in the line of his finger, he then launched a small ki beam, pretty much obliterating the big rock, the beam still on his way to hit, the now visible to Lao, Damunga, in a surprise attack.

Diover stopped Time once again, this time to use the spare ki knife he was keeping behind his back for backup. “Regeneration? I guess he wouldn’t mind too much if I simply cut off his hand then, not that you can do much in stopped Time!” Dio screamed, a look of sheer ecstasy on his face as he sawed off Lutes arm, escaping behind a nearby (part of a) tree to ready his next attack. “Hehehe, come find me now.” He whispered as time resumed.

Lute shouted in pain as his arm was chopped off. Looking around, he didn't see him. Fine, then. Lute thought with a smirk. With a shout of pain, his arm completely regenerated. He then closed his eyes, sensing ki. Two people. One, his enemy. The other, Arcie. He ran over to the Dragon Ball and kicked it towards Arcie's area before turning towards Diover's location.
"OH NO, I LOST HIM! WHATEVER SHALL I DO?!" Lute said in mock concern. All of a sudden, he unleashed a powerful Comet Blast that destroyed the entire vicinity of where Diover was hiding.

During the battle, Arcie simply grabbed the Dragon Ball Lute kicked towards her and placed it in her bag before she began a mad dash away from the chaos of the battle.

Gotta trust them to handle this, gotta get out of here with the ball...

“Guwoaaaah!” Diover shouted as he was blasted into the ground, although he smirked as he stumbled to stand up. “Hahaha...Wahahahahaha!” He cried out with his arms spread wide open “beautiful! Absolute beauty! Although, this’ll make me sad! Now, I’ll have to kill such a brilliant fighter! Dieeee!” Diover stopped Time for what he guaranteed to be the last time during the battle. He flew around Lute, tossing hundreds of ki knifes all around him. “There is no escape! Anything you can do now, it’s useless! Useless useless useless useless useless!” He cried as time resumed, and he watched most of the knifes hit their target.

All of a sudden... Lute was gone.
Or at least, that was what it looked like, anyways.
A giant green flame now floated where the Namekian had just been, the ki from the knives swirling around it. All of a sudden the flame bursted apart, sending the ki flying in all directions.
The giant green heap of muscle that emerged tossed his shoulder pauldrons to the ground. "Now that I'm rid of 10,000 pounds... let's get serious." Lute said with a smile. He flexed, and energy radiated off of him. "It's been a while since I've been forced to use this form! Don't disappoint me, demon man."

Damunga had paused for a brief moment before he would jump to the side to avoid a sudden beam attack he had just barley managed to pick up. Though the blast grazed his shoulder as he quickly turned around and saw an individual he did not recognize, Lao, having launched the attack.

However, this seemed to make Damunga happy more than anything as he let out a sadistic grin and cracked his knuckles.

"Oh, this could be fun. I hope you are a tough one and not just a coward who resorts to cheap shots." Damunga said as he soon got in a fighting stance.

“No, there’s no way there’s more...Are you serious? I’m literally bleeding out of my everything from your move, but when I use mine you just transform! WRYYYYYY! IM GONNA KICK YOUR ASS!” Diover unleashed a frenzy of punches, getting rid of his ki blade for the moment.

Lute caught every single punch, giving a wide grin towards his opponent. He then reared back a fist, sending a powerful punch straight towards Diover's gut. If it connected, it would launch him back as far as his last attack had reached.

Ken and Ji were both heading out on Ji's motor bike now, as two Dragon Balls had appeared really close together. As they arrived, they saw a desolate and destroyed battlefield... and Arcie running towards them.
"Oh, hey! Get on!" Ji shouted, Ken jumping off and activating his Paragon Armor to float.
"You got the Dragon Balls?" Ken asked.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
"I was just testing you. Looks like you're not the average being. Most of them die, or just are knocked out." Lao said, laughing crazily. Finally he was going to fought a real man. Not just a dead-weight. He would surely like to slowly kill, torture him, and just enjoy someone strong to kill (This was weird, I know...). Lao procceded to launch a kick, propelling himself into the air, Damunga's face becoming even closer to Lao's metallic foot.

“Never tried something somethi g like this before, but it’s worth a shot! Diover readied a ki blade I’m front of lutes charging fist. If his attack were to continue on its path, Lutes arm would be split straight down the middle.

Damunga saw the incoming attack, and would simply hold his hand out as he caught it effortlessly. Damunga's smirk only grew.

"Oh is that right? Well then let's just see how far I am from an "average" being shall well?" Damunga said as he would aim to slam to slam Lao to the ground. Damunga would repeat this action three to five more times before he would toss him aside.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
"Strong, but..." He suddenly stopped talking. "Iniciating Voice system..." A female computer voice was coming out of Lao's body, that was stand-still. "How... How could you already damage my voice system?" Lao asked, the crazy laugher gone, now his voice semmed like of an horrofied individual.

"Whathever, my voice system doesn't matter in a fight. I knew it was poorly made." Lao said like when a little boy doesn't want to admit he was losing. Lao then procceded to launch another kick, this time in Damunga's chest, with a big scream.

After he finished fileting the two catfish, he put the meat in bucket, while hearing the Screaming somewhere nearby,
"Holy shit, is the Owner here or something?" he said, Grabbing the Bucket and Running out to the Main Entrance, Seeing a Group of people, with some person attempting a Kick to the Demon, "What the Hell is going On...?"

Damunga grinned as he simply dodged the kick attempt and would aim a punch to Lao's jaw that would sent Lao crashing along the ground. By this point, Damunga suspected there might be a big difference in power between the two which was a refreshing change of pace after being humiliated by Icicure earlier.

"Get up, I haven't even started yet. I don't want this to end too soon." Damunga said as he made the "come on" motion to taunt the downed opponent.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Lao took the punch, with no time at all to even see it. "Shut up, cocky little bastard!" He said, throwing five ki beams at the same time, aiming at Damunga's head. Meanwhile he did that, he could see the difference in power between the two. He didn't stand a chance,
"What if I used that technique..." The robot thought as the Ki beams were released.

Damunga smirked as he fired a series of finger beams at the incoming ki attacks which caused them to explode harmlessly around him.

"Come on, you can't be serious? I thought after that bold talk you'd be a challenge. I can't contain my disappointment. Still..." Damunga said as he actually began to power up.

"...I'll give you the honor of seeing that difference in full." Damunga said as he vanished only to reappear and deliver a high speed kick to Lao's jaw that would send him flying. Damunga would appear behind him and delivered another kick that would send him crashing to the ground. Damunga had actually began to enjoy himself, it only a little.

After all the humiliation I've faced since my exile, this is what the doctor ordered!

---------
Arcie kept running till she saw Ken and Ji and was urged to get on, which she did without a second thought. Arcie would then address the question concerning her Dragon Ball.

"Yeah, I got it in my bag. Now let's move it!" Arcie reassured and shouted as she kept the bag and the Dragon Ball inside close to her while the battle raged on in the distance. More than eager to get to a safer location.

Icicure noticed the battle between Damunga, and what seemed to be some kind of cyborg commence. It didn't seem like the Tuffle was trying to send in more soldiers, which meant that she's either under-estimating the group or doesn't care. Icicure then used this to her opportunity, and started running into the base.

"I leave that cyborg to you, Damunga!" exclaimed Icicure, "Sasha and I will go ahead and confront their leader!"

And like that, Icicure ran into the base, trying to find out where the infected Tuffle could be at.

Sasha watched as the cyborg came into the scene and began fighting with Damunga. It confused her a bit and made her wonder if he was the only "reenforcement" Infant was going to send out. She heard Icicure say to go with her to the base and to leave the cyborg to Damunga. Sasha nodded and followed Icicure inside, with a smirk on her face.

Lute's fist was enveloped by a green flame, shattering the ki blade on contact. It then continued on its path towards Diover's gut.

Ken picked up the signal of two Dragon Balls in her bag. "Ji, get Arcie back to the Blackbird. I'll keep searching."
"But what about Lute? What if he needs help?"
"I don't think he'll need any help, but if he does then I'll be right here." Ken replied. Ji nodded, revving up her bike and driving back to the ship.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
The robot cyborg thing, now pretty damaged, got up. "I can fell all the difference... This guy is making me go full power? I can't accept that!" And with a scream, he powered to 50% of his power. "Now, you cocky kid, you're going to see a real fighter!" Lao said, with a crazy grin re-emerging on his face, as he launched a punch at Damunga's face, that became closer and closer to Lao's fist.

Last edited:
Damunga would, at the last second, avoid the direct shot to the face as he would slam his knee into Lao's gut in response. Damunga grinned as he followed it up with a spin kick that would send Lao flying back.

"Is that what a 'real fight' looks like?" Damunga asked with a smirk, taunting him both because it amused him and in part because it might frustrate this guy and cause him to attack with rage which would leave him open to making a mistake.

Damunga understood the feelings of a lower class fighter going against someone in a different weight class so to say, so he knew what buttons to push to make this more amusing for himself.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Lao took the hits like a rock being hit by a miner. He dropped on the ground, quickly getting up and launching a series of kicks, meanwhile one of his fingers launched a charged Ki beam (When I say charged, I mean he charged it since he mentioned the mysterious technique.) Meanwhile, he thought about what to do if he couldn't beat the enemy.

“Whaaaat? There’s no way something like that’s possible!” Diover shouted. He proceeded to jump back, seeing as how it was his only safe option at the time. “Alright, there’s no way he can get me from over there.” Diover panted, trying to regain stamina.

Damunga saw the incoming charged ki blast and held both hands out to block the strike, though it seemed to be pushing Damunga back. Perhaps the attack was more powerful than he expected, or he made a miscalculation but in any event it seemed he was having trouble with holding back this strike.

In truth, Damunga actually was not in any actual trouble. No it was mere theater, as he aimed to get Lao's hopes up only to dash them at just the right moment. All he needed to do was continue his performance as he "struggled" to keep the blast back or keep his footing.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
"It... it didn't work..." The robot said, now truly horrified. He sighed. "Not now." Lao recomposed his attacking instance, and this time, instead of throwing one finger beam, he threw ten, at the same time. If the boy did survive, Lao was going to be forced to go 100%, which would be a very unfortunate experience for Damunga. Or that's what Lao thought.

Lute slammed one foot against the ground, propelling himself forwards at extremely high speeds. Rearing back a fist, he sent a much more powerful punch straight towards Diover's face that, if it hit, would send him flying and possibly knock him out.

Damunga saw the incoming finger beams as he would begin to dash forward, he effortlessly moved through and between each one as he would close the distance before he delivered a right hook across the face of Lao to send him flying back once more.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Lao hit the ground, and if he was a normal human, he would be crying in pain. But he's not, which is pretty helpful for him. He then started to get up and scream, an horrific kind of Ki emaning from him. He was at his 100% power now. He looked deeply at Damunga's eyes. "Are you ready... ready to see what an assasin like me can do?" He launched another five finger beams, and at the same time, launched a punch and a kick.

Icicure made it to where she believed the infected Saiyan was located at, and she blasted her way through.

"I challenge you to a battle, Tuffle!" exclaimed Icicure, "Your reign over these Saiyans is over!" Icicure then began to flare up her ki to get Infant's attention.