• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball Burst

Icicure noticed all of the attacks swarming at her, and she put both of her hands in front. She then exclaimed, "ANTARCTIC BURST!"

A giant purple wave then shot right out of her hands and directly at all of Infant's attacks. The attack was way bigger than all of Infant's blast, and they were consumed by Icicure's attack. The attack was now directly aimed towards Infant.

Infant frowned as she looked at the purple energy wave that was headed towards her. She pulled both arms back. "Full Power Energy Wave!" She shouted as she threw her arms forward as a pink wave shot out and collided with the purple wave.

As soon as both attacks collided, Icicure was having a hard time pushing the attack forward. It seemed as though both were equal in strength. Icicure tried pushing it forward, but it was just no use.

After some time, both attacks had enough and exploded, causing a crater in the middle of the room and a cloud of smoke.

As soon as the smoke faded, Icicure kept her gaze at Infant. She was breathing heavily, but then asked tauntingly, "Is that all you've got?"

Arcie let out a sigh of relief, while Damunga merely removed his charged energy as he began to fly in the direction of Arcie and company.

"Follow me, I'll bring you to the brat where you can talk this over. Note that she's with some capable people, and I can be back here in a flash. So you'd better be true to your desire and not pull something." Damunga warned, before he began to fly towards Arcie's location in a way that Lao would be easily enough to follow him.

Sooner I dump him off, sooner I can get to the real action. Infant your days are numbered...

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Lao didn't let out any kind of sound, he simply followed Damunga. He normally would launch a cheap-shot, but Damunga was way too strong for Lao. He passed though the oceans, following Damunga. "So that's it? Well, I hope they don't want to make me fight Infant or something." He thought as he sensed strong power levels next to each other. "Infant is fighting..." He came to a conclusion. But he wouldn't say it on the moment. He would wait for the right time.

Infant let out a heavy breath. "I'm only getting started." She said before suddenly getting blurry. She was replaced by an afterimage and another Infant was now behind Icicure ready to throw a punch her head. But that Infant was also an afterimage and there was another Infant above Icicure who was about to attack Icicure with a kick. But the real Infant was on Icicure's right about to quickly dash in and hit her with a sucker punch to her face.

Before Infant could punch Icicure in her face, Icicure had already caught the punch. Icicure hadn't moved from her spot, but instead she looked closely at each mirage and didn't attack them. "Do you really think my own trick would work on me?" Icicure said, "I focused on your ki signature. I knew all of those were just mirages."

Icicure, now with Infant in her grasp, flung her unto the floor repeatedly, and then threw her into the air. She then slammed Infant with her tail.

"Hurry up, and transform already!" Icicure exclaimed as soon as she let go of Infant, "I know you accessed the legendary trasnformation of these Saiyans!"

Damunga would soon arrive at where Arcie and Ji would be seen as he landed and gave room for Lao to land as well. Arcie went out to greet the pair.

"Alright, your little new assassin friend is here. I'm gonna go fight, I've already missed a bit too much for my liking. Though if he tries something and those tech buddies of yours are unable to do anything call me and I'll be back to blast his head off." Damunga explained to Arice before he would flew towards where he had sensed the two power levels. Arcie let out a sigh as she walked over to Lao.

"So, my name is Arcie. Happy to see you in person." Arcie said as she officially introduced herself to Lao.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
"I'm Lao. Are you and these other guys fighting Infant?" He introduced himself, then asked a question. "I worked with Infant. Looks like she's fighting with one of your friends." He pointed at a distant place, where giant power levels could be sensed. "But what about you and your friend? If the rest of your 'group' is fighting Infant, I wonder what you are doing here. " He asked. While these questions could be suspicious, he didn't sense much from the duo, and he kind of trusted Arcie.

Infant was caught off guard that Icicure would see through her trick so easily and was hit by all of her attacks. She the got up and glared at Icicure when she yelled at her to transform. "So you're this eager to die huh." Infant said menacingly. "I was going to take my time with you but if you want to die this badly then I'll oblige." She said as the energy she was emitting slowly grew heavier as she powered up. Infant then released a powerful scream as her hair turned white. She looked at Icicure with a smirk. "Here you go." She said.

Icicure was a bit shaken up by the transformation. The power coming out of TR-O5 was just.....immense. She also noticed that instead of golden hair, TR-O5 instead had white hair.

So...she's been infected for this long. Shame, I feel bad for the Saiyan, but there isn't much I can do.

Icicure then let out a battle cry, and went flying full speed towards Infant, aiming to punch her in the face.

Sasha watched the battle between Icicure and Infant intensely and worriedly. She knows that Infant is holding back throughout the battle, which makes Sasha even more worried. When Infant finally transformed, Sasha was shaken up as well as she remembered the beat down Infant gave her with that transformation. 'Oh no! This is bad!' She thought to herself.

Infant easily caught Icicure's fist with her powered up form. "Is this the best you got? Pitiful." She taunted before kneeing icicure in the stomach before charging an energy blast in her free hand and blasted away Icicure at point blank range.

"BWAGH!" Icicure exclaimed as she was kneed in the stomach. She was then blown away by the ki-attack, and her back was slammed against a wall.

Icicure started panting, but then she flew towards Infant once more. But before she attacked Infant, she vanished! And it wasn't the After-Images technique, it was the Instant Transmission. She then teleported behind Infant, and exclaimed, "ANTARCTIC BURST!"

I don't want to know what even going on Wherever this energy is coming from..Nitro said, Moving some boxes to where he could easily be hidden,
The power over there Seems limitless, but-- he stopped, as he Felt a powerful Ki-based attack coming from the Huge amounts of energy,
"What the hell...and how am I suppose to know if they're full power or not? This is confusing."

"Here's the fifth one." Lute said, picking up the last unaccounted-for Dragon Ball. "You guys find the other two?"
"I see two in close proximity to each other." Ken replied, flying towards the spot he was detecting the Dragon Balls at. "Wait a minute... hey, it's Celacion!" Ken then landed in front of Celacion with a nod. "How's it going? Looks like you found the last Dragon Balls we need."

Infant located Icicure behind her. "Full Power Explosion Wave." She shouted as she emitted an explosion wave from her body that blocked the Antarctic Burst. "Is that the best you can do? Weak." She said before a yellow glow emerged from her hand. She then quickly turned around and threw her arm forward. "Full Power Energy Wave!" She shouted as a yellow beam shot out of her right arm.

Celacion turned around when he heard Ken. "Oh yeah? These two are the last two you haven't found yet?" He asked. "Here you go then." He added as he handed Ken his finds.

"Awesome! Thanks!" Ken said with a smile. "I guess the next thing we need to do is summon the dragon. You wanna come along for that, Celacion?"
"May as well. In case Infant decides to throw something at us, we may need some backup." Lute said over the comm.

OOC: Would've been cooler if Infant tanked the blast, but whatever.

Icicure had a face of pure shock when Infant had blasted away her Antarctic Burst like it was nothing.

H-HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE! The last time we had a beam clash, we were evenly parred! I thought I could at least do some damage, but this form is way to superior to my abilities!

Icicure then let out an excruciating yell as she got hit by the energy wave from Infant. She then landed on a wall, causing a crater when she hit it. She was covered in bruises everywhere, and she was bleeding out of a lot of areas around her body. She couldn't handle it anymore, and she then passed out.

Sasha was shocked was shocked as well and was more shocked when Infant beat Icicure. "ICICURE!!!" She yelled and quickly flew over to to her. "Icicure! Are okay!?" She asked and then found out that Icicure is unconscious. She said nothing as she got Icicure out of the wall and gently put her on the ground to rest. Sasha was now furious at this point. She slowly turned to Infant and without saying a word, turned Super Saiyan.

Celacion nodded. “Yeah sure, that sounds good.” He responded.

Infant laughed. “What’s wrong little missy, angry that I beat up your friend?” She said in a taunting voice before flaring her aura up to face Sasha. “I hope you remember how our last meeting ended.” She said with a sinister smirk.

"You're about to find out that I've changed since then," Sasha said with a tone full of hate, "You're going to pay for what you did her!" Her aura grew a bit bigger and she then proceeded to charge at Infant with an intent to punch her in the face.

Arcie overheard all of the questions asked of her by Lao, and while it could have been seen as him prodding for information, Arcie just had this gut feeling that she could trust him.

"Yes, well not me I'm not fighter, but my friends are here to defeat Infant. As for why I am here, I'm part of the party that is hunting the Dragon Balls. We hope to use them to help deal with Infant." Arcie explained to Lao.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Lao carefuly listened to the answers. "Dragon... what? What are them?" Lao asked, feeling the enormous power of the new form of Infant, which made him a little bit confused at first, but he realized she did transformed. "In-Infant transformed... into her second f-form" Lao said, with an horrified look at his face. He was almost panicking at that point. He put his hands at his head, and finnaly could calm down a bit. "Your friends don't stand a chance now, I'm sorry to say..." He slowly whispered.

OOC: It's been ten days. I'm taking over for Infant since Rohan hasn't posted anything.

Infant chuckled maniacally, and then said tauntingly, "Do you honestly think I care what I did to her!? I'm glad I got rid of her when I did. She's just a nuisance for the real battle. But I do have to admit, she did give my base form quite the scare, but I knew ultimately that I would win."

Infant then started walking around and continued with her monologue.

"I have noticed your increase in power, which is what I should've expected. After all, you Saiyans have the ability to get stronger after every near-death experience. Your warrior race still intrigues me to this day, even if I have possessed one of you. But.....what do you think just happened in the battle between me and your little friend."

Infant's ki then started flaring up around her, the power being more immense then when Sasha had fought her before.

"I also have changed due to injury in combat." Infant then got into a ready stance, and tauntingly said, "Ready when you are."

Sasha was a bit shocked that Infant was much stronger than she was before. "Oh, I've been ready!" She said, her Super Saiyan aura getting a bit bigger, "It doesn't matter how much stronger you get! I'm still going to take you down!" She then charged at Infant with her fist going for Infant's face.

Infant was able to grab Sasha's fist, even though she was almost barely too.

"Heh, looks like your not fooling around," Infant said, "Good!" Infant would then move Sasha closer to her, and kick her in the stomach, which would send Sasha flying to a wall.

"You might not get this, you filthy Saiyan," Infant said, "But there isn't any possible way for you to beat me. I guess I'll just have to show you the same hell that I showed your little 'girlfriend'~!"

Infant then rushed Sasha, sending a flurry of punches and kicks, each aimed directly at joints and other weakpoints.

Sasha spat out some spit as she was kicked in the stomach and formed a small crater on the wall that she hit. She had no time to react and was caught in Infant's rapid attacks. After a few seconds of getting hit, Sasha screamed and flared up her aura to push Infant away. She then vanished and appeared behind Infant to deliver a kick behind her.

Infant would back away from the aura, and grunted a bit.

She then noticed Sasha disappear, and exclaimed, "These tricks won't work on me again!" She then aimed to grab Sasha's leg and throw her repeatedly on the ground. She would then slam Sasha unto the floor as hard as she could, and jump away.

"I'm impressed," Infant said, "You've actually managed to get better than the last time I fought you, but I'm telling you.....you won't ever be able to defeat me." Infant then opened her arms wide open, and said tauntingly, "Hit me with your best shot."

Sasha was thrown to the ground which caused a crater. She would then struggle to get up with an angry look on her face while grinding her teeth. Green sparks then started to emit from her right hand. "Fine then!" She said, "Final Shine Attack!!!" Sasha turned to Infant, had her right hand face her, and an emerald colored blast came out of her hand, heading towards Infant.

Infant looked at the attack, and stretch out her right arm to block the attack. Infant's power was definitely immense, because Sasha's attack then stopped right in it's tracks. Infant was getting a bit cocky, but then...the attack started pushing her back, causing her to slide on the floor.

"This attack is nothing!" Infant exclaimed as she raised her power level and used both of her hands to try to push the attack back. "GYYYAAAAGGHHH!" Infant exclaimed before a huge explosion burst from the force of both sides.

Smoke soon covered the area, but as soon as the smoke dispersed....Infant was seen still standing, barely a scratch on her.

"I see....that attack was really something," Infant said, "But now....IT'S MY TURN!"

Infant then raised both of her hands into the air, and a ki-attack started forming. The ki was black, with red lightning surrounding the whole thing. "Let's see if you can handle this!" Infant exclaimed as she tossed the ki-attack at Sasha.

• (1st Paragraph) Infant smirked, and then said, "OH, how cute, she named it-...." Infant then noticed the immense power of the attack, "OH SHIT!"
  • (Last Paragraph) Infant then readied her Death Ball, and exclaimed, "Bigger. Bigger! BIGGER!" As soon as Infant could get it to the point she wanted to she said, "Perfect."

Sasha was shocked that Infant withstood her attack without a single scratch on her. "T-That's not possible," she said to herself and saw Infant's attack coming at her. Sasha flared up her aura once more and caught the ki attack with both of her hands. Tried as she might, the attack started to overwhelm her and cause her to be pushed back. After some resistance, the attack engulfed Sasha and caused an explosion.

Once the smoke cleared, Sasha was lying face down on the floor in her base form. She had scrapes and bruises. Her armored chest piece was cracked and the rest of her outfit had tears, rips and scrapes on it. The lens of her scouter was also cracked. Sasha slowly woke up and saw Icicure, still unconscious. "I....Ici...cure...." She said and slowly tried to get up. She successfully made it onto her hands and knees.

Last edited:
At this point, Ken was soaring back towards the Blackbird with the Dragon Balls. He saw Lute and Ji waiting outside, waving. He knew Arcie was also there somewhere, and Celacion was following him from a distance. Ken flew over, dropping in front of the group.
"You all ready to make this wish?"

"Damn this, I am tired of waiting!" Damunga yelled out, as he decided to fly over to the area of the battle between Icicure & Sasha versus Infant, as Damunga was determined to make his presence known

---------
Arcie was horrified at what Lao had said, fear for her friends more than evident, however in spite of it all Arcie had balled her fists together as she glanced at Lao.

"No, they can do this. Infant might be powerful, but she's not invincible. And with the Dragon Balls, we can turn the tide!" Arcie said, making it clear even in spite of Lao's statement she still had belief in her friends.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Lao, despite being horrified, appreciated the hope Arcie had on her friends. "You're a brave one." He said, trying to hide his past emotions. "Anyways, what are the Dragon Balls?" Lao said, curious, and feeling another presence in the battlefield. The pesky brat that had toyed around with Lao. But he didn't care as much for him, because Infant was... well, more of a threat than him... Much more of a threat.

Infant then started cackling, and slammed her foot upon Sasha's back. "Pathetic," Infant said, "Is this really all your warrior race can do? Lose, and lose, and lose. I don't even know how the Tuffles had such a hard time fighting against all of you. You're all just pathetically weak and idiotic. You and your friend were at least a good warm-up, but it's time to meet your end." Infant then slammed her foot down unto Sasha.

Infant then made it towards the direction of Icicure, and said, "But before you die, I would like to see you suffer a bit." Infant the grabbed Icicure by her head, and said, "Say goodbye to your little friend." Infant then generated a ki-blade, and slashed Icicure's side.

Icicure then let out an excruciating scream.

Infant then kept going at it, slashing Icicure everywhere she could. At the end of it, Icicure was covered in scratches all over her body and she looked to be really in pain.

"Awww~," Infant said tauntingly, "You look like a sad, pathetic puppy. You must really be suffering." Infant then grew a sadistic smirk, and said, "Let's fix that!" She then pulled out the ki blade and aimed it towards Icicure's heart.

Sasha groaned in pain as Infant stomped on her back and fell back to the ground when she stomped her back again. Sasha looked up and saw Infant slash Icicure's side. "NO!!" She yelled. She helplessly watched Infant slashing Icicure, tears forming in her eyes as she watches this nightmare. "No!! Please stop!!" She begged as the tears began to fall, closing her eyes shut seconds after. She couldn't live with herself if another one of her friends were die. 'No!! Not again!!' She thought to herself, 'I won't let Icicure die as well!!' When Infant was about to deliver the finishing blow, Sasha snapped and open her eyes. She has had enough of this. "I SAID TO STOP IT!!!" She yelled and vanished. She instantly appeared in front of Infant and caught the ki blade, then proceeded to crushing it.

Before Infant could deliver the finishing blow, Sasha had ran up to her and crushed her ki-blade.

"WHAT!?" Infant exclaimed in shock. She could notice the dramatic increase in power from the Saiyan, and it didn't make any sense. So she then tossed aside Icicure, who had barely any stamina left, and jumped away to keep her distance from Sasha.

"What the hell happened to you!?" Infant exclaimed, "You weren't nearly this powerful when we fought a few moments ago!"

Sasha turned to Icicure, made her way to her and kneeled. She place her hand over Icicure's heart and was relieved that it was still beating. She proceeded get up, turned back to Infant with rage in her eyes and took a few steps forward to get some distance between her and Icicure. Sasha stopped and her Super Saiyan aura appeared, only this time she was still in her base form and sparks began to emit with the aura.

"I'm going to make you suffer!" She said with anger, "No one tortures my friends and gets away with it!!!" Her aura grew a bit bigger as she began to scream and power up. Sasha turned Super Saiyan, but she was not done yet. Her began to spike up bit by bit and the sparks keep on emitting. When her hair finally spiked up, a bright light emitted from Sasha as her transformation was complete.

When the light subsided, Sasha's hair was much different than when she was a regular Super Saiyan. Her hair was spiked up, she had strand of hair on both sides of her head and a strand of hair on her forehead. Not only that, the sparks are still emitting along with her aura. This could only mean one thing. Sasha has ascended.... to a Super Saiyan 2.

"W-what!?" Infant exclaimed as she felt the immense power coming from Sasha, "This is....IMPOSSIBLE! I will not accept that you are stronger than me! You're just a filthy Saiyan! I'm the strongest creation known in the entire universe! Don't you dare get cocky, I haven't even begun to use my full power!"

Infant then began to power-up, her aura becoming ever so immense and heavy.

--------------------------------------

Icicure was able to look at the ensuing fight, as she gain a bit of consciousness, and noticed the increase in power from both Sasha and Infant.

Incredible.....I can barely get a single read on their power. It's so immense, but.....Sasha seems completely different. The aura emitting from her definitely isn't like her usual Super Saiyan aura....it's stronger.

---------------------------------------

Infant then charged at Sasha and started sending a flurry of punches and kicks.