• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball Burst

Icicure was in the same position as Damunga, the gravity definitely was a lot to handle. "Oh...I'm ready...all right," Icicure said.

Icicure then started to increase her ki, which would then make her move faster, and she then aimed to kick Damunga in his side.

"Gah!"

Damunga failed to get his ki up quickly enough as Icicure kicked him to the side and sent him flying. Quickly Damunga would generate some ki as he stood back up before he charged forward, looking to deliver a flying headbutt to Icicure.

Icicure would be too slow to dodge the headbutt, and moved back a little from the force.

"Agh! Cheap...shot," Icicure said. Icicure would then raise her a ki just a little, and would then charge Damunga, and use a beam attack straight at his chest.

Damunga got his guard up and simply tanked the blast, Damunga would smirk as he was covered in smoke from the blast.

"Cheap shot, no this is a cheap shot." Damunga said after he fired a blast of energy from in the smoke before it faded at Icicure.

Icicure would shoot her own blast at the incoming attack, and said, "Ya'know...I can't still sense...ki."

Icicure then started increasing her ki again, this time she was at 52%. She then started charging Damunga, sending a flurry of punches and kicks.

Damunga tried to block the multiple blows but Icicure's increased power meant increased striking force and speed and soon the shots began to connect and Damunga was knocked back onto the floor again. Damunga would get up and power up to close the gap before he charged forward. Damunga would aim to deliver a straight punch, only to use an after image to act as a distraction before he appeared behind Icicure and aimed to deliver a kick to her back.

Damunga's tricked work, and she was able to kick Icicure's back, which would send her flying to the other side of the room.

Icicure would then be stucked against the wall, not really being able to move. Damn, the gravity is really strong!

Damunga glanced at Icicure, but made no other movements as he focused on staying on his feet from the gravity.

"Get up Icicure, I know you're not weak enough to let gravity defeat you." Damunga said as he would wait for Icicure to stand before he made any other move.

"You...should've attacked me...when I was distracted," Icicure said, "Now...you will...regret not doing so."

Icicure then flared up her ki tremendously, making herself use 75% of her power. She then aimed to charged a punch straight to Damunga's gut, and then throw him across the room with her tail.

"Gah!"

Damunga coughed out violently from the force of Icicure's blow before being tossed to the other end of the room by her tail. Damunga crashed into the wall and fell to the floor, slow to get up from the gravity as he coughed some blood. Arcie looked on in concern.

Damunga...

Damunga stood up and wiped the blood away, raising his ki thought it wasn't on Icicure's level for the moment.

"That's more like it." Damunga said with a smirk as he assumed a battle stance and waited for Icicure to make a move.

Icicure then let out a yell, as she would charge Damunga and slap him repeatedly with her tail.

I probably shouldn't overdo myself. Who knows if I might lose control in this battle, or not.

Damunga sat there and took the tail strikes, waiting for the right moment as he endured the pain. Damunga noticed Icicure was in all out attack mode and as such would be open to a swift counter strike.

Damunga would duck to avoid one tail strike, blood dripping from his lips, as he got inside Icicure's range and aimed an uppercut right at her jaw.

Icicure then got hit in the jaw by the uppercut, and would then be sent flying up into the air.

Her eyes then started turning into a shade of purple and she started looking angry, but she then shook her head, and she was back to normal. Have to keep it under control. I cannot overdo it.

Icicure would then breath in heavily, and she would then charge Damunga once again. She increased her ki to 80%, her muscles getting a bit bigger. She would then punch Damunga straight in the face.

Damunga would be sent flying back by the force of the punch, leaving a visible dent on the wall as he fell to the floor. Damunga was slow to get up, both from the intense gravity and even more intense pain from the punch to the face.

Blood dripped from his now broken nose as he would make his way back to his feet and begin to power up.

"Will take more than that to stop me." Damunga said, spitting out some blood as Arcie looked on with concern.

He's gonna kill himself at this rate...

Damunga charged forward, a ball of key in his extended right hand with the seeming intent to blast Icicure in the face, but Damunga made it explode before it made contact which created a smoke field. Damunga lowered his power level, which meant Icicure shouldn't be able to sense him...however...

Damn it this gravity is hell! Screw it I just need one move...

Damunga made his way behind Icicure and aimed to grab her tail, if this worked Damunga would raise his power and attempt to swing her around before he would try to toss her into the wall.

Damunga was successful in grabbing Icicure's tail. Icicure would then start being swung around by Damunga, Icicure's face looking so furious, it was actually kind of intimmidating. Icicure would then be slammed against the wall, her facing looking more furious.

She would lay still on the wall, expressionless. Until, suddenly, her hand started twitching, and she stood back up, glaring at Damunga with purple eyes. "How...dare you!" Icicure exclaimed, her voice sounding way different then it usually does, "I will make you pay for damaging me!"

Icicure lost complete control of herself, and she was using 100% of her power. She seemed to be moving so fast in the room, it looked like she was barely even trying. She then aimed to punch Damunga in the gut with a full-powered punch.

"GAH!"

Damunga coughed as the violent punch sent him to his knees. Damugna vomited out blood, the power frightening as Arcie looked on in horror. Arcie quickly got on the intercom.

"Icicure! Stop this now, Damunga is spitting out blood. Enough is enough!" Arcie yelled as Damunga glanced up at Icicure...with a smile. Damunga weakly got to his feet.

"This...this is what I wanted! Yes! Your full power, finally this fight can have meaning!" Damunga said as he powered up to his full strength, though there was a noticable power difference between the two; one that was in Icicure's favor.

Not that that mattered.

Damunga would fire a mouth cannon aimed right at Icicure's face.

Icicure, or at least what appeared to be, would just ignore Arcie's warning, and she would just glare down at Damunga.

Icicure then lifted her hand up, deflecting Damunga's blast. Icicure would then start moving in closer, until her hand covered Damunga's mouth. "Your voice is annoying," Icicure said, "I think this should keep you quiet for a long time."

Icicure would then start sliding Damunga's face on the wall, and fly around the room at full speed.

Damn it damn it damn it! What has gotten into Icicure? Damunga is gonna die if I don't do something, but what can I do? I'm no fighter, and the defense mech I have is no match for her. Oh if only I had some help or...

Arcie's eyes blinked as she realized Damunga and Icicure were not the only ones on the ship. Sasha wasn't in good condition, but she was their only chance. Damunga couldn't calm Icicure down alone. Arcie got on the intercom to talk to each room...including the one Sasha was in.

"Sasha! Please wake up, it's an emergency! Icicure has gone crazy! She's gonna kill Damunga! You've got to come and help talk some sense into her or something! PLEASE WAKE UP!" Arcie begged.

Damunga meanwhile growled in pure pain and agony as he none the less fired several ki blasts at Icicure's face to try and get her to let go.

Icicure would tank each shot, not even flinching, and just kept glaring at Damunga.

"You're attacks feel nothing but a mere fly," Icicure said, "You're too weak, I should just kill you where you stand." Icicure then lets go of Damunga's mouth, but then she started raising the ki in her hand. Making it wider, and wider, the power of the blast feeling unbelievable.

Last edited:
Sasha was still unconscious when Arcie contacted her until she sounded very desperate at the last part. Even though she was unconscious, Sasha could feel how desperate Arcie sounded. After a few seconds, Sasha instantly opened her eyes and shattered the glass of the healing chamber with a ki blast. She got of the healing chamber and went to the gravity room. Once she opened the door, she saw Icicure. "Icicure!" She shouted. Sasha stood there. She was still a bit damaged, but not as bad as she was after the battle with Infant.

As soon as Sasha entered the room, Icicure lowered the ki of her attack, until it disappeared.

She then glared at Sasha, and asked, "Who are you? And why are you meddling in my battle!?" Icicure wasn't her usual self, and it was obvious. She looked more angry, power-driven. Her glare alone would intimidate most people.

Damunga also turned to Sasha, with a What the hell are you doing here? look on his face despite the fact he'd be dead right now had Sasha not intervened.

Damunga took opportunity and was about to form a ki blast before his wrist communicator went off.

"Don't do anything. Let Sasha talk to her." Arcie said, loud enough for only Damunga to head as he let out a reluctant sigh.

Damn it, having to rely on someone to save me...

Sasha entered the room and felt the intense gravity. She didn't let it affect her and slowly walked towards Icicure. "Icicure, calm down," she said, "This is not your usual self. I don't wanna fight you."

Icicure just scowled, and exclaimed, "You're letting your emotions get the better of you. *snickers* You're exactly like this host. Weak, both of you are weak! I should just get rid of both of you!"

"Icicure" then charged Sasha, aiming to punch her in the gut.

Sasha caught the punch that Icicure threw at her. "If that's how you wanna do this, then fine," she said and transformed into a Super Saiyan. She then proceeded to throw Icicure to the wall.

"Icicure" was thrown aback, but she was able to land on the wall.

"This is more like it!" "Icicure" exclaimed, "You are a true warrior. Unlike this sorry excuse of a 'demon.' So, how about we battle it all out!"

"Icicure" would then charge at Sasha once more. She aimed to headbutt her in the head, and slam her against the ground.

Meanwhile, back on Legum, Ken was putting his gear to the side. "Phew... I think I've learned all I can for now. Still wish the others hadn't up and left like that. Get that they need to train, though."
"Yeah, I guess..." Ji thought aloud.
So are you gonna come help me anytime? the voice asked.
"In terms of power, all we have is me and my nanobots. Oh, and my project." Ken replied. "That's not enough to lead a charge into the center of Tuffle territory, especially with the Tuffle leader as she is."

Sasha got headbutted by Icicure and got slammed to the ground. "I don't wanna fight you, but I will if I have to!" She said and fired a ki blast directly at Icicure.

"Don't ignore me!" Damunga yelled as he fired his own ki blast at Icicure at the same time Sasha had fired hers. Damunga was not gonna allow Icicure, or whatever she was at the moment talk him down like this. Damunga was not just gonna sit on the sidelines.

Arcie, on her end, shifted to auto pilot and left to go gather some equipment. Arcie had an idea, she just hoped no one got hurt as she made preparations.

Celacion walked into the room Ken was in. "I'm here too." He said. "I don't know who this telepathy guy is but if rescuing him is what'll take to have him stop annoying me then I'm in." Celacion explained with a determined face.

Oh, thank god. Some actual help. the voice said to them all.
"Oh, thank god. A chance of surviving this suicide mission." Ken replied. "Celacion, right? It's good to have an actual Saiyan here."
Just so you all know, I'm trapped right in the middle of Tuffle territory. the voice said. That bitch Infant has kept me prisoner here for over a year.
"Infant? Is that the person Sasha was fighting?" Ji asked.
"Think so." Ken responded. "So then, we're headed straight into the hands of our enemy. And me without my project done..."

"Icicure" shot a blast from her finger, shooting Sasha's blast, but Damunga's hit her back.

"Icicure" then glared at Damunga, and said, "Fine. You don't want me to ignore you. Then let me give you all of my attention!" With extreme speeds, "Icicure" was in front of Damunga. And before Damunga could react, "Icicure" then grabbed Damunga by his mouth, and started holding him up. She then started choking him, making the grip tighter and tighter.

And before Sasha could do anything, "Icicure" exclaim, "Don't you dare try anything! Or else I'll kill him where he stands...or shall I say hangs!" "Icicure's" wrist then popped out a needle, and it was getting bit by bit closer to Damunga's neck. "This species is able to excrete a very dangerous poison, just one little prick, and the infected will feel excrutiating pain. So, would you rather have him have a slow or quick death?"

Sasha stopped herself from moving after Icicure warned her. "No, wait! Leave him out of this! Face me!" She said, "If you want to kill someone, then kill me." She hoped that Icicure will leave Damunga out of this.

Damunga was struggling to breath against Icicure's tight grip. During this Damunga tried to kick away at Icicure but it was having little effect. Damugna couldn't even focus to generate a ki blast due to the lack of oxygen in his system

Ironically, Damunga would be telling Sasha to back off if he could speak, wanting to settle "his" fight, but at the moment he could not get a word out.

"Icicure" then started laughing hysterically, and exclaimed, "Oh, spare me your pity! I bet this 'demon' is really hating it how we're both 'looking down on him.' Oh, and don't worry. After I kill him, you'll be next."

"Icicure" then looked back at Damunga, and said, "I can see you still have the spirit to fight. *snickers* You'll regret ever having this 'determination.'" "Icicure" then got her other hand, and shot at some vitals in Damunga's legs, hopefully to stop him from kicking,

Sasha took this opportunity to charge at Icicure and deliver a kick to the side of her head. 'I have to stop her before she kills Damunga! Hopefully I still have enough energy!' She thought to herself.

"GAH!"

Damunga screamed in absolute agony, his legs being blasted clean though like butter which stopped his kicking and forced Damunga to focus on keeping his breath; a glare still on his face even then.

Arcie during this was searching through her various gadgets trying to find the right one.

"Where is it! Where is it!?" Arcie screamed at herself, knowing how short on time she was.

"Icicure" scowled, and exclaimed, "I told you to stay where you were!" "Icicure then readied for an attack, but then she suddenly couldn't move. "What the!?" "Icicure" then got kicked by Sasha, which made her let go of Damunga, and send her flying into a wall.

"Icicure" tried to move, but she couldn't. What the hell!? I should be able to move in this gravity! Why can't I move!? It's because of me. "Icicure" then exclaimed outloud, "YOU! How dare you! I'll make you pay!" "No, I'll make you pay! How dare you hurt my friends like they were just trash! I won't tolerate this behavior from you anymore!" "And what are you going to do? KILL ME!? In case you forgot, we're the same person!" "If it's what I have to do, then I will!"

On the outside, this looked like Icicure was talking to herself. One of her voices being raspy and lower-pitched, while one was gentle and higher-pitched.

"I'll end this!" Icicure then raised one of her hands. A needle then started poking out of her wrist, and aiming straight towards her heart. "NO!" exclaimed "Icicure" as she got her other hand, and they were both struggling to keep one from winning.

Sasha watched this scene and knew what Icicure is going to do. She quickly rushed over to Icicure and grabbed the wrist with the needle. "Icicure stop this! There has to be another way!" She exclaimed.

"NO, SASHA GO AWAY!" Icicure exclaimed. "PERFECT!" "Icicure" said as she started moving the hand with the needle towards Sasha. With all of Icicure's strength, she exclaimed, "I'm sorry, Sasha! PURPLE CANNON!" Icicure then shot a blast at Sasha, hopefully blowing her away.