• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball Burst

"First of all, taking the Saiyan readings for my special project. Secondly, trying to deduce what these Tuffle Parasites are. I'm going to use Ozen's data as comparison to figure out the differences the parasites create. Mind getting Celacion and Sasha over here?" Ken said, as a hidden compartment opened up. Ken put the Saiyan inside, and the doorway closed. "It'll scan him while we take care of business."

"Oh, alright," Icicure said, "If you want, you can use this one as well to help you as well." Icicure then dropped the unconscious "Saiyan" in front of Ken, and then flew towards the group.

Icicure then went up to Celacion and Sasha, and said, "Hey, Ken wants the two of you for something."

Ken nodded, pressing the button and putting the unconscious Saiyan in a second tube. He then opened a hatch, and entered. Ji was already working at a panel.
"So you guessed what I wanted you to do?" Ken asked.
"Hey, it was pretty obvious." Ji replied. "I've got the full specs of the first guy. Now to get the one you just popped in. You can take a look in the cockpit."
"Sure." Ken walked over to the cockpit, and opened the specs of the first Saiyan.

"Well I have her."

"Good, set her on the table."

Damunga had brought the unconscious Saiyan and set her body on the dinning table. Arcie had taken some equipment out.

"If everything works out, I'll soon know what a "Truffle Parasite" is." Arcie commentated, using the term Damunga mentioned, as she began to use a hand-held scanner and moved it up and down the Saiyan's body. Damunga watched the operation in silence.

Sasha was breathing heavily as she was trying to compose herself. "I can't believe I let my guard down," she said as clenched her fist while still blushing. Eventually, her blush went away and she was calm. She then turned to Icicure. "What kind of something?" She said, not liking where this is going.

"Fascinating. I can defiantly sense there is traces of, something inside her."

Arcie mumbled to herself as she processed her scanner's readings. Damunga had leaned back against the wall.

"Care to explain what this "something" is, or is that in insider secret?" Damunga sarcastically asked as Arcie shot back by sticking her tongue at Damunga before going back to her notes.

"I can't give you the exact details, my scanner is not that precise and built for something like this, but there I have detected traces of some...metallic liquid. Like some goop if you will." Arcie explained as Damunga gave a nod.

"Any ideas how that go in her system?" Damunga asked, Arcie just shrugged.

"Like I said, working with tech not suited for this. I can only make guesses." Arcie explained.

Last edited:
Icicure looked at Sasha and Celacion, and said, "I'm not sure, but I think he wants to use you two to figure out to cure these people from the 'Tuffle Parasite."'

Icicure then started to float, and nodded to Sasha and Celacion to follow her to Ken's ship.

"Alright if he says so." Celacion said quietly as he started floating as well and followed Icicure to Ken's spaceship, still carrying the unconscious body of the other saiyan he beat.

Sasha sighs in annoyance. "Fine...." She replied to Icicure. She turned to the dead female Saiyan's body and decided to leave it there to rot. She then started floating and follows Icicure to Ken's ship.

"So, if you lack the tech to figure out what this liquid filth is, what exactly do you need?" Damunga asked as Arcie continued her examination on the body.

"Well, for one thing, better scanners. So I'd need a lot of parts." Arcie said, being annoyingly vague as Damunga let out a frustrated sigh.

Really helpful with giving me details...

"...I don't entirely understand what it is. I'm not exactly a biologist." Ken said.
"Meaning?" Ji asked. "You still haven't told us what this thing is!"
"I just told you - I don't exactly understand it. What I do know is that it's some kind of parasite." Ken responded.

Sasha landed in front of Ken's ship and entered. 'This better be good,' she thought to herself. She then saw Ken and Ji. "You wanted to see me?" Sasha asked.

"Can you at least take a guess?" Damunga asked, frustrated this seemed to be going nowhere. Arcie rolled her eyes, she had a medic section of the ship but it is not up to par with professional equipment. Arcie was doing the best she could given she was using high quality spar parts so to speak.

"If I had to take a guess, a parasite of some kind." Arcie said off her evaluations she had made so far, Damunga raised an eyebrow.

"A parasite? These Truffles are putting parasites in people?" Damunga asked as Arcie gave a shrug without glancing back at him, her focus on the body.

"Hard to say. Either that or it's just native to the planet. Though given its...artificial texture that would be very unlikely." Arcie explained as Damunga shook his head.

Wonderful, these Truffles might be making bio-weapons and Icicure cares about making peace with them? I say they should join their ancestors in oblivion.

"Yeah. Would you have any idea what this is?" Ken asked, handing her a data pad. A picture on the main screen showed a full scan of the Tuffle Parasite - texture, shape, and current effects. "I haven't removed it from our comatose Saiyan yet. Having no idea what it is, I'm not sure if it could be harmful or not."

Sasha held the data pad and looked at the image. She had never seen anything like it, but had a feeling that it has something to do with the Tuffles. "Well, this is not something Saiyan related that's for sure," she said, "But I have a feeling this is the Tuffles' work."

Celacion walked into Ken's lab and dropped off the body of the buff Saiyan. "I don't know much about these parasites either, all I know is that they take control of their host once they enter their victim's body and that they are machines mutants created by the Tuffle race for reason unknown." He explained.

Icicure had completed her mission, and she had nothing better to do, so she decided to go into Arcie's ship.

Once inside Arcie's ship, Icicure flew towards Damunga, and asked, "So, have you two found any valuable information about whatever has happened to these Saiyans?"

Arice and Damunga turned to Icicure, and Arcie invited Icicure over to inspect the examination of...whatever was inside the Saiyan's body.

"I'm limited by outdated medical equipment, but I theorize this is some sort of parasite. Artificially created to boot, though I can't provide a detailed analysis. If only I had a better scanner..." Arcie said to Icicure and then to herself as she allowed Icicure a chance to examine information on the specimen.

As Icicure examined the screen, and she then turned quiet. H-how....h-how is this possible!?

"T-this...t-this is...no it can't be," Icicure said, her face looking completely horrified. Icicure couldn't even finish her sentences as she know exactly was on the screen, and the horror that can accure.

Sasha proceeded to walk towards the exit of Ken's ship. "I'll be back," she said, "I'm going to scope around the area to see who sent those infected Saiyans." She walked out of Ken's ship and flew off.

Arcie looked at Icicure with some concern.

"Is something wrong?" Arcie asked as Damunga's eyebrows frowned.

"Something tells me you've seen this before." Damunga said as he and Arcie awaited a response from Icicure to explain her reaction to this parasite.

"I-I know exactly what this is," Icicure stated, mostly speaking to herself, "...it's...it's experiment TR-O5. B-but...how do they even possess such a weapon!? Nonono, it can't be. Can it?"

Icicure still had a horrified expression, and she looked like she had some doubt. It's...It's all over now.

Arcie raised an eyebrow as Damunga let out a sigh before he walked over to Icicure.

"Alright, I'll ask since I'm not getting enough information. What is that thing? Please answer with a detailed response." Damunga said, showing his frustration as Icirue was being vague, though he had to admit he was curious over what had someone like Icicure so alarmed.

Icicure looked at Damunga, still with a horrified expression, but she was able to respond to him.

"It's called 'Experiment TR-O5'. It is able to infect a host, boosting the hosts strength depending on the health of the experiment. But, what may seem like a good thing, is actually disasterous. The experiment slowly causes the host to lose their sanity, where sooner or later, the host is just a walking personification of rage. It was created by my....by my father."

Arcie gasped in horror, having heard of this kind of parasite before.

"That's horrible! What would possess these Saiyans to want these parasites?" Arcie asked, to herself more than anything as Damunga glanced out to the window into the distant city.

"People who are desperate and that desire vengeance." Damunga said, referring to the Truffles before a new thought entered his head.

"Though, how your father is connected to these Truffle invaders is something I'd like to know about." Damunga said to himself as he wondered why the Truffles would do business with that tyrant.

Icicure gulped, but she was still able to respond to Damunga.

"In the past, my father and the Tuffles were in a alliance. The Tuffles were able to supply advanced-technological weapons, and my father was able to supply defense for them. But one day, the Saiyans attacked the Tuffles home-planet. That was the last I've heard about them, however. I'm sorry."

Damunga nodded at this, forming his own conclusion in his head. Arcie however had a different thought.

"I really need to find some better tech. If I can get a detailed scan of this parasite I might be able to develop a way to counter it. An antibody if you will. Though that is a big, big if and I lack the equipment needed to do something like that." Arcie explained as Damunga let out a sigh.

"These people basically sold their souls for power, it'd be better to just kill them and be done with it." Damunga said, knowing what he said wasn't gonna be popular with either Icicure or Arcie. Arcie's glare at him already a show of this..

Icicure shook her head, and told Damunga, "I don't think it's fair to make such a judgement. The Tuffles were really peaceful when I met them, they only fought in wars that had to deal with their planet."

Icicure then looked at Arcie, and said, "I will inform Ken about this. He most likely has more advanced technology than you do, and could assist you."

Icicure then started flying out of Arcie's ship, and headed towards Ken. She flew inside, and then said to Ken, "Hello there, Ken. I believe Arcie may have found a cure for this parasite, but she doesn't have the technology necessary to complete such a task. If you could assist her in that department, it would be most beneficial."

"Arcie? Who's that?" Ken asked. "Because I'm not just going to hand out my tech to just anyone. This stuff took years to buy and build, you know."
"If they can identify what this thing is, then I'd say it's worth a shot." Ji replied. "Perhaps this Arcie is the pilot of that ship from over yonder?"

Icicure then replied with, "I'm sorry, I didn't know you weren't acquainted with Arcie. And Ji is correct, Arcie is an Acursian who pilots the other ship we've been using. She's just a child, but she has a lot more experience in technology then most of us, and she was able to identify the parasite in the Saiyan host."

"More experience in technology?" Ken said with a devilish smile. "In all seriousness, if she can identify this thing than bring it over."
Ji then looked at the screen. "Uh, I think the guy's waking up..."
"Gas him." Ken responded, and Ji pressed a button. The captured Saiyan fell asleep once more.

Sasha flew around the area to find anything out of the ordinary. She then picked up on an energy signature that was unfamiliar to her. She flew towards it. After a bit of flying, Sasha spotted a woman wearing Saiyan armor.

Infant was siting on a rock in the middle of an open field after she escaped her own palace. "Ugh, because of these intruders, people won't stop bothering me about how we should deal with them. I mean how should I know!" She shouted. Infant's eyes then shifted over to Sasha when she felt her energy. "I don't recognize you, are you one of those invaders that's causing all this trouble?" She asked slightly annoyed.

Sasha descended and landed in front of Infant. "So what if I am?" Sasha said to her, also with an annoyed tone, "Let me ask you something. Are the one who sent those annoying Saiyans?"

Infant chuckled slightly. "So what if I am? What are you going to do about it." She asked in a taunting tone.

Celacion stood against the side of Ken's ship with nothing to do except wait for the result of the Tuffle Parasites to appear.

Icicure nodded, and headed towards Arcie's ship.

Once there, she located Arcie, and told her, "Ken has offered to help you with his technology if you go over to his ship."

Sasha was starting to get annoyed by Infant. "Well, here's what I'm going to do," she said, "I'm going to beat the hell out of you and make you tell me who your boss is."

After Nitro Woke Up From The Who-Knows-How-Long Hibernation After the Lab Collapsed Ontop Of Him, He Climbed out of the Rubble, Staggering Away from It Once he Got Out,
"Dammit, Random Shutoff Sequence." He Muttered to Himself, As he Shot a Few Death Beams to the Ground, He Knew he Was Atleast At 50%, So he Flew to His Log Cabin in the Middle of No where, Or Where he Could think it Was, As He Got Their, He Seen Some Of What Looks to Be Arcosonians, He Flew Their Quietly, And Smashed One's Head Into the Ground, Just Enough to Knock It Out, The One Inside the Cabin Ran Outside With a Jacket, One That Was Nitro's,
"Y--You Bastard!" The Arcosonian Yelled, As Nitro Death Beamed His Knee,
"Don't Worry, In a Couple of Days It'll Heal." Nitro Said, as He Kicked Him out, And Walked Inside His Cabin, Grabing a Remote, the Chest, and a Few Other Things, He Walked Behind the House, And Pressed The Button On the remote, As The Ground Opened Up, a Boat Could Be Seen, Nitro Jumped Into It, And Set The GPS To The Nearest Planet.
"I'm Sure when They Get Up, They'll Call the Police On Me, I have To Get Out of Here." He Said, As He Put it On Auto Drive, Casting a Rod Into the Air.

(And I missed notifications. Spectacular.)

Arcie turned to Icicure and heard her explanation of this guy having the tech she needed. Arcie would take Icicure's word for it as she turned to Damunga.

"Grab the body." Arcie said as Damunga rolled his eyes and picked the Saiyan's body up before the two faced Icicure.

"Alright, lead the way." Arcie said with a smile as she jumped on Damunga's back in a piggyback. Damunga let out a sigh at this, though did nothing to stop the girl.