• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Doggy-ears Sprites *Requests closed for now*

hey doggy ears, just showing some support, i love your sprites and all your artwork

would you please be able to take my request? :p

um if you can, i would like a trainer sprite of the guy in my trainer card with the charmeleon or pikachu

thanks
and take your time ;)

Yup! The sleeves are perfect! The only thing is that the eyes are supposed to be blue, but I can change that myself if you let me. Thank you soooo much!

Eyes? Opps. you can fix that if you want, or I can, doesn't matter. Here's your mug:
pikamug.png

pikamugblue.png

Brown?       Blue?

Before someone asks, here's the deal with the 'By Doggy Ears.' I'm sticking that on work that takes awhile to do and/or is difficult. It's not lack of trust. It just makes it easier to give credit where credit is due. ^_~

And, I'm goning to have to do what Pika does with my Yu-Gi-Oh mugs. Only regulars can get them. Fair? They're rather hard to do. List:
1.Meep43
2.Midskipper
3.diamondphatom
4.Disnix
5. 4Pikachu4
(Based on the people who have supported me the most. Thanks everyone!)

I'll do your request, patrickbettencourt. But, it's rather late in my time zone, so I'm gonna go to bed. Just be patient with me, I'll do it when I wake up.

OMIGOODNESS thank you sooo much!
Hehe, it does take a bunch of work, huh?
Well, keep it up, because it is all good work!
Can't wait to see more.

Thanks, Pika. I'm glad you like it. I personally thought the eyes were a little scary, but hey, as long as you like it. ^_^ And 'night everyone. See you around noon, my time zone. ^_~

Sweet pixelart profiles(catchy title xD).Can i have a profile of my avatar please,it would be great if you could.Have a nice day ^^

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
diamondphantom.png

I took out the sweater, again. I'm sorry, really, but I'm too scared my terrible atempt at it would screw the whole thing up. And I think the Pichu is a little scary looking. I dunno, what do you think?

Only if "scary looking" is a new way of saying "adorably cute"! That's one lovely little Pichu. Maybe you think he's scary because he's quite big? But I dunno, Pichus aren't that much smaller than Pikachus - and we're certainly very familiar with the size of Pikachu-compared-to-child-trainer from the anime.

I also like the three Fakemon too. I was worried the first one was going to become a Ghost-Type Eevolution, but I'm glad it's separate.

I guess I thought it was scary because of the size of the head, but then, Pichu have big heads... Anyways, here's Patrick's request:
4.png

I'm not sure I was allowed to edit that, since it's a custom sprite... So, if you would, go and find the person who made it and credit them.

And for Kyle's request... I'm almost done, but, what's the emblem on the hoodie? There's room to display it in the the pixelart, but I'm not sure what it is from the sprite.

Haha, actually the eyes kinda creep me out too, just didn't want to sound mean. :)
It's the hard work that counts for me, though.
I love it.

The logo on the hoodie is a skull and crosswrenches emblem.(Skull and crossbones with wrenchhes instead of bones.)He 'tis going to be an RP character sometime in the future,when i can be arsed to make a bio.

I guess I thought it was scary because of the size of the head, but then, Pichu have big heads... Anyways, here's Patrick's request:
4.png

I'm not sure I was allowed to edit that, since it's a custom sprite... So, if you would, go and find the person who made it and credit them.

thanks so much, i love it :)
dont worry, ill credit both of you guys :D

So, I've been gone for a while... And have almost nothing to show for it. I dunno what to sprite, so any ideas?

I did make this, a FE10 mug, which I will NOT take requests for.
FE10mug.png

Wow, that FE10 mug looks really nice. I've only made a couple FE9 ones...

Hey, do you think you could me me one of those pixelart profiles of the girl in my avi?

WOW, your FE10 mug is GORGEOUS!

May I ask where you got the base? I'd like to try it out myself sometime...

It's really pretty, doggy, great job. Keep up the great work!

Thanks Pika, and Meep. ^_^ The base was Micaiah light princess. But her right arm came from Leanne, so did the face and part of the hair. My resource site was FEplanet. I do need to fix part of her hair. It was supposed to touch her shoulder, but it looks cut off. Just a little, I guess.

And here's Meep's request:
meep.png

It does look a bit cut-off, but you could say that she just got her hair cut so the ends are flawless! lol.

Really, though, it is really nice and you have awesome mugshot editting abilities, and I wish I could get hair as well as you, and I fail at taking extra parts off if you don't need them (i.e., headbands, turtle-neck armor, etc.).
Great work, can't wait to see more.

Lol, thanks Pika. Don't be too hard on yourself, your FE mugs turned out great.

And, I fixed the hair. Now it has an outline ^^;
FE10mugfixed.png

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Ohh... You're very good. =O
So, I have a challenge for you. :3
You must sprite or FE mug my main character!
Upper Body
Full Body
The pants and shoes are dark colors, and the gloves are brown like her shirt.
It would be much appreciated if you could do this for me. ^^

I decided to do a sprite since it's faster. So here it is:
DDF.png

I've been wanting to use this pose for a while now, but nothing worked with it. Now I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. ... >>;

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
I think I'm missing the story behind this. Was Pokecharms made on St. Pactrick's day? ...or what?

Something like that. Doctor Oak is from Northern Ireland, so St Patrick's is a big thing. Notice the green & clover leaf design of the site?

Also, Monday wasn't St Patrick's Day. Holy Week takes precedence over saints' days, so any saints' days that fall in that time don't happen.

Ah, blame my stupid calendar. It had Monday marked as St. Pactrick's day. And arbor day in Arkansas. But that's beside the point. Now I understand why the color scheme is green. Once more, witness the educational power of PokeCharms.

easter.png

I know Easter is about more than the candy and the rabbit. But this is my sprite thread, not the religious debate thread. If you want to slam me, do it via PM.

I just browsed through the entire thread. It all looks nice.

The FE 10 Mug shot is simply gorgeous. It looks so natural, yet so imaginative. Very nice there.

The cosplayers you had are great. I really like the one of Karen. The Eeveeloutions ones were also nice. Good Job.

I like the idea of your gym, having the trainer go through so many battles.

The poses you took from the Pokemon Puzzle game and customized is pure genius. They all look so natural.

The other FE Mugshots look nice as well.

The Pokeballs overall look nice. The Metal Ball looks like it could do with so more shading. It looks a wee little flat.

The Unown writing looks nice too. Very Original!

Your Pixel arts also look nice.

The Ghost Fakemon look great. Very creative there. It also like how they evolve. By temperature or landscape (Like Glaceon and Leafeon).

The request you did for Diamond Phantom (The one with Pichu on its shoulder) is very good. Everything about it looks perfect. The Pichu looks soo cute.

Great job on all of your sprites Doggy-Ears. I'm looking forward to seeing more sprites from you.

-Jet

My brain has abandoned me over the past few days. Or maybe I'm getting mono. I'm just so tired... But, anyways! I put together this fake battle with my Fakemon. There's probably a MILLION things wrong with it, but I haven't played FireRed in ages. Kagami = mirror in Japanese. (I think....)
Fakemonbattle.png

And thank you so much for all your kind words, Plapti! It's nice to know my work is appreciated.

EDIT: I'll take request for these fake screen shots, btw

Goodess. I don't even remember how many days I've been gone. And my only pitiful excuse is that photoshop has been giving me some problems... So, all I've got to show is an FE10 mug, of which I think the wings are funked up. Just not good with wings I guess.
crowheronperson.png

So, just letting everyone know that I'm alive.

Hello Doggy-Ears I was browsing throughout your thread and well you're a heck of a spriter, is everyone on this forum good? Your last FE mug looks very cool. Well I was wondering if I could get a Pixelart Profile of my character?

Here's your request! And if you don't mind me saying... your character is bad ass. I like him.
Raphael.png

If you want me to change something, let me know.