• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Doggy-ears Sprites *Requests closed for now*

Here you go, PSP Naruto
Untitled-2.png

If you don't like something, let me know and I'll try to fix it.

I also tinker with these:
Kirei.png

Oh, I used to love doing FE mugs and battle sprites!

Anyways, how about doing an FE mug of this one if you have the time.
ella.gif

^^ FE rocks, you have to admit. I've made a lot of battle animations for Naruto Emblem. Here's a link if you want to see them: http://hawkshadow.deviantart.com/journal/16364995/

And here's your mug. I enjoyed the irony of using both Lyndis and her daughter in this one.
Untitled-1.png

Can i have an FE mug of my avatar (the girl in the pink). If you can't do it, that's fine. Also, if you have any questions on what anything on her is, please don't be afraid to ask.

Please and thank you
~Cubone~

Can i have an FE mug of my avatar (the girl in the pink). If you can't do it, that's fine. Also, if you have any questions on what anything on her is, please don't be afraid to ask.

Please and thank you
~Cubone~

What color are her eyes?

I meant that it looks a little too anime-style in my opinion...I dunno.

The other Pokemon on the sprite sheet had similiar pics, that's why it's like that I guess. Anywho, here's your mug:
Untitled-3.png

I think the hair vs. face is out of proportion. If you think so too, let me know and I'll try to fix it.

Wait, what? Do all of them or just the top one?

And on a different note: Custom Pokeballs!
pkb.png
pkb2.png
pkb3.png
pkb4.png

Order from left to right
Sothe Ball: Modeled from the Sothe Bell. Has the same effect as if the Pokemon was holding the Sothe Bell.
Incense Ball: Increases catch rate for Psychic Type Pokemon
Herb Ball: Increases Pokemon's health one HP for every five seconds spent in the pokeball.
Metal Ball: Increases catch rate for Steel type Pokemon

Oh, sorry about that.

Do one of the one on the top row, and then on the row with the two sprites, just do the one on the left.

Okay, makes sense now. Question, though, the one on the left of the bottom row, is her hair in a pony tail? And I can't tell what color their eyes are.

Opps. I didn't read the small part until just now. If her pony tail is too big, I'll fix it. But, here are the mugs:

Meep's
mug2.png
mug3.png

Cubone's
mug1.png

PSP Naruto, I'm pending a younger looking mug for you. I don't know if it'll happen today, since I'm pushing to do my homework and pratice for band, and all this whatnot, but I'll try.

I will do small animations, since I like to tinker with animation. So if anyone wants a moving sprite like the below or something, just ask.
May-pokeball.gif
Maywalk.gif

And, finally, on the pokeballs, I'm pretty much out of ideas... So I'm open to suggestions/requests.

[quote author=doggy-ears]
And, finally, on the pokeballs, I'm pretty much out of ideas... So I'm open to suggestions/requests.
[/quote]
Could you make an Aura Ball? It catches fight types better, and if a Lucario is in it then he gets stronger.

I think the hair vs. face is out of proportion. If you think so too, let me know and I'll try to fix it.
I don't think so. I like it. Thank you. :D

As for the pokeballs...what about a pokeball especially made to catch Dialga/Palkia? (Weird idea, I know.)

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
D-E, can I just ask you something abour your sprites?

Could you eliminate some of the extra white space? For example, this one:
Untitled-1copy.png

It may be transparent, it may not. But my computer sees no transparent things. Anyways, all I ask is that it might be possible to remove some of the extra white above her head? I've noticed that some other sprites of yours also have some unneccessary/extra white on them. Can you please try to cute down on the white?

Erm, anyways, onto the actual sprites, your FE mugshots are really good! I really like them!

Eh, they are transparent. I was just in a hurry, and I never know beforehand just how big those mugs will get... Sorry, I'll go back and fix that.

And I'll start with those requests.

Um, Cubone posted while I was fixing the mugs. Cubone, there's a version with less space now in the orginal post. Any better, Shiny Eevee?

could I request an animation of the girl in my sig as the backsprite of gary throwing a pokeball and a mugshot?
thank you in advance :D
It might just be my coputer, but I don't see a girl in your sig. And mugshot of the same girl right? One more, FE mug right? If it's a pokemon style one you want, tell me. Just so I do the right one ^^;

And the Pokeballs:
pkb5.png
pkb6.png
pkb7.png

Order from left to right
Diamond Ball: A mysterious Pokeball that is said to have been created by Team Glatic for the propose of capturing Dialga. It is made entirely out of diamond
Peral Ball: A strange Pokeball that is said to have been created by Team Glatic in an attempt to capture Palkia. It was carved from a peral found in the maw of a Closter.
Aura Ball: (I wasn't sure what this one should look like, so I opted for silver and gold in favor of a book call The Alchmyst) A Pokeball that locks on to the aura of Fighting Type Pokemon. If Lucario is inside it will increase its strenght.

Okay, here they are:
Untitled-1.gif
mug4.png

I left the sweater out of the animation because I just couldn't get it right. Hope you don't mind.

And a couple of new things:
girlriding.png
Latiosgirl.png

I like people and Pokemon together ^_^

But would you ming tweaking the animation a bit? She's got blue gloves. If you don't want to change it that's alright

That won't be hard to fix. I'll do it.
Here you go:
Untitled-2.gif

[quote author=Mudskipper link=topic=3745.msg50050#msg50050 date=1204336358]
I really like that girl riding the Rapidash. Did you scratch her?
[/quote]

rstrainer34.png

No, acutally, I use a sprite that was riding a bike, and added the shorts and a different head. It might have looked a little better if I had scratched her.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I like the quality of the mug shots you've been churning out in this thread, and your ability to take people's requests and adapt them so accurately is very good. Lots of talent at Charms these days =D

If you don't mind me asking, how much work goes into editing these FE mug shots? The details in the hair, clothing, and so on - are they added in by yourself or part of the original pictures? Because those sorts of details really stand out and look rather awesome =)

I definitely agree with Linkachu on that, I really love the detail that you have on your FE mugs, which is why I'd like to request one!
May I have an FE mug of this character:
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa133/4pikachu4/non-takeables/uasprite13.png
There are more examplpes of her in my sprite thread, Pika's sprites.
And I'd also like the same character, with an animated back sprite, like the one you made for diamondphantom, and the same character with a Pikachu. Hope it's not too much to ask? Thanks a bunch, in advance.

^_^ Thank you very much. A lot of the details in the mugs were there to begin with, but I do have to add some when I adapt for requests. (Like the half pokeball thingy on the hat of the mug below) The amount of work depends on what was requested. Sometimes, I only have to splice a couple together and recolor. Other times, like iwth this one:
mug2.png
it takes quite some time to get it all to work.

And I will begin on your requests 4pickachu4. I need something to do today. ^^; (althought I was about to make a Harley sprite)

its ok dog ears you dont need to redo my mug it looks good the way it is.
if you can i like the pokemon and there trainers. May you please make me one of the same guy as last time with a Moon Umbreon (see sig for details)

'Kay, I'm on it, PSP Naruto.

And here's all your requests, 4pikachu4:
mug5.png
Untitled-4.png
Untitled-1-1.gif

:p I'm not so happy with how the animation turned out. I will redo if you don't like it.

OMIGOODNESS, thank you soooo much! I think they are all great!
Although I do think that the legs on the animation could go a bit skinnier, but you don't have to change it, you've done enough for me already, thanks!