• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Doggy-ears Sprites *Requests closed for now*

VTS.png

And there's your sprite, Charles. I'm not happy about his hair, however. This one is my second (and better) atempt at it. And, yes, I do realize that Vash has guns, and yes, they would probably look good here. However, I know those would turn out badly, in my hands. So, if permisson is needed, you have mine to take this to a better spriter.

No I'm sorry see I forgot to give you the Vash Sprite I have to use as a base....

anyways heres a some what easer request for you how about using the D/P Bird Keeper as a base to make a Female Dragon Tamer? Please and thank you.

~Charles Legend

My sincerest apologies for this: I'm afraid I've got to close down my sprite requests. Don't worry, those of you who have asked before this post will still get your requests. But from this post onwards, don't expect me to do any untill I post again saying I will. Again, I'm so sorry for this.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
O_0 That's awesome! I love it. Thank you so much Doggy Ears. I might just alter the hair colour a little, if that's ok with you, but otherwise it is beyond perfect! Thanks again ^^