• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Doggy-ears Sprites *Requests closed for now*

I hate to do this, however, I don't know for sure how much time I will get on the computer. So, for the time being I'm closing down the requests. I'll still post the occasional sprite I do that isn't request work.

Trainer Sprites:
jgjkh.png
rocketadmin.png
magmaadmin.png
may.png
trainer.png
mesprite.png
Harley.png

Cosplayers:
eevee-girl.png
vulpix-cosplayer.png
bunary-cosplayer.png

Unknown Writing:
unknowswriting.png

Pokemon & People:
dpffa154.png
girlriding.png
Latiosgirl.png

Pokemon Mugshots:
somonesmug.png
maymug.png

Fire Emblem Mugshots:
kireimug.png

Pixelart Profile thingy:
pixelart.png
ninjalikeperson.png

Fakemon:
GhostType.png
GhostIceType.png
GhostFireType.png

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon mugs:
regularmewtwo.png

Normal (the one I didn't make)
mewtwohappy.png
mewtwoangry.png
mewtwolaughing.png
mewtwosad.png
mewtwotear.png

Happy Angry Laughing Sad Tears

Back sprites:
gymleader.gif

The Eeveelution Gym Leaders:
leader-cos-eevee.png
leader-cos-vaporeon.png
leader-cos-jolteon.png
leader-cos-flareon.png
leader-cos-espeon.png
leader-cos-umbreon.png
leader-cos-leafeon.png
leader-cos-glaceon.png

+Anima sprites:
Cooro.png
Husky.png
Senri.png
Nana.png

cooroanima.png
huskyanima.png
Senrianima.png
Nanaanima.png

Yu-Gi-Oh! mugs:
memug.png

Scratch sprites:
cherubi-scratch.png

Other sprites:
trap-master.png
sprite.png

I really like your sprites. I guess all I really have to say is that for the first one, to maybe not mix R/S and D/P sprites together on the first one because the head seems kinda small of the body. That might be because of the dress though.

The card template is very nice as well. I like that it's doesn't look like a regular trainer card where pokemon go to the left, trainer to the right, and badges on the bottom.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
There are two stickied threads in the Forum/Site Feedback board - one relates to templates and the other to sprites. That's where these should go.

Just the template. This is where you can show off your stuff to other people.

Thank you, and one last thing. *hits self on head for being such a newb* I've made a trainer card sized valentines image with 'cute' pokemon and a modified Nurse Joy. Such I just put that in this thread as an edit or something, or put in in misc.?

Well, since they're valentines and not actual trainer card templates (I think that what you mean...), you should post them here.

These are Gym Leaders cosplaying Eevee's evolutions. Umbreon is actually a member of the Elilte Four, because there aren't any dark type Gym Leaders I know of. Both Glaceon and Leafeon are D/P Gym Leaders, since they're D/P Pokemon.

leader-cos-vaporeon.png
leader-cos-flareon.png
leader-cos-jolteon.png
leader-cos-espeon.png
leader-cos-umbreon.png

leader-cos-glaceon.png
leader-cos-leafeon.png

And Whitney as Eevee:
leader-cos-eevee.png

Oh wow :o, those look really nice.

Hey, do you think you could do a Growlithe cosplayer for me if you have the time?

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
KOOL!!! Eeveelution Gym Leader Cosplayers!

The only thing that I have to say is that the Misty/Vaporeon and the Flareon/Flanery(sp?) ones are too... Well, they look a bit too copy-paste-ish. But besides that, great job!

And you HAVE to do an Eevee one, just to complete the set! Okay, you don't have to, but yeah.... And isn't there Whitney from the G/S/C games? *cough* Anyways, great sprites! I especially like the second one that you put on your first post!

Thanks for the kinds words ^^ And I do have an Eevee cosplayer, she's just not a gym leader...
eevee-girl.png

and a couple more cosplayers:
vulpix-cosplayer.png
bunary-cosplayer.png

I shall make your growlithe cosplayer, meep43.

My first reply to this forum :o

I would like to see Karen from the GSC Elite Four cosplaying Umbreon or Murkrow. She was always my favorite E4 member.

I think your sprites are soooooo cute. The Vulpix one and Sabrina as Espeon are my favorites. I also loved the Valentine's Card.

Thank you ^^  I'll see what I can do about Karen. Here is your Growlithe cosplayer meep43, I made a boy and a girl.
cosplayer-growlithe.png
growlithe-cosplayer.png

I tried to update Karen's graphics a little... i'm not sure how that turned out. Managed to pull of the cos with minimum damage to the cosplayer
cos-karen.png

A sprite with a profile!
may.png

May
Age 16
Former deputy commander of Team Rocket. After the Mewtwo incident, she left the organization, sabotaging it in the process. (Fits in with the Crystal storyline when it says the organization disbanded several years ago)
Her home town is New Bark Town, and her first Pokemon was Cyndaquil.
Her current Pokemon are: Mewtwo, Lapras, Entei, Gardevoir, Dragonair and Ninetails

EDIT: Eh, still a bit of a Mary Sue due to the Legendaries... I dunno, I luvs them too much to take out. T_T

I tried to update Karen's graphics a little... i'm not sure how that turned out. Managed to pull of the cos with minimum damage to the cosplayer
cos-karen.png

The GSC nostalgia returns. I couldn't believe the defense on the Umbreon Karen had. Or maybe I was just weak. Either way thanks for the sprite.

I made a gym leader. Took a hell of a long time to make too.
Her name is Kari and she uses dragon type Pokemon.
gym-leader-sprite.png
gymleader.gif

Kari Sprite  Back Sprite

Kari's Badge:
badge.png

Kari's Gym:
gym-outside.png
gym-inside.png

Outside                                                      Inside

The inside of Kari's gym is a maze. You must defeat a Charizard, Venusaur, and Blastoise (all @ lvl. 50) before the door to the leader's room crumbles and you can face her.

I'll add her Pokemon and their moves when I come up with them.

Thank you Mudskipper.

This is a sprite of my friend's roleplay character, Abby/Kirara
Abby.png

Her second tail is a little fuzzy, I might go back and fix that later.

And something that says, "Boredom!" (Might take a little while to load)
run.gif

Okay, I gave mugshots a try.
maymug.png

I think it went rather well, so I'll be making more.

Edit: Here's another
somonesmug.png

~*~ I accept requests for these and back sprites. ~*~

Nice I really like some of the cosplayers but I would watch out for adding pokemon parts to humans like that since sometimes it looks out of place,just watch out for that ok?

not bad it isnt a huge edit but it still good even thought mew two will never have that expression. good job.

Well I'm glad that other people like my ideas enough to try it themselves. I feel honored.

And happy Mewtwo does rule! :D

she seems familiar? She looks nice! Where did you get the pose?

She's modeled from Jasmine, that's why she looks familiar. The pose is from this sprite sheet which is from a Pokemon puzzel game, or something.
gyms.png

*adds more Metwos to pervious post*

I'll try to fix the hair.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Just saw the Mewtwos...

Great job on pretty much everything, D-E! I especially like all the mugshots (be they PMD or regular Pokemon DP mugshots).

Ok thanks doggy ears now i could test on a new sprite. I check out the new mew two sprites all of them seem ok exept for the last one

Ok thanks doggy ears now i could test on a new sprite. I check out the new mew two sprites all of them seem ok exept for the last one
Yeah, I know he looks a little funky there. I'll go back and fix that soon. And thanks Shiny Eevee.
*goes and adds still more Mewtwos*

Since I sprined my ankle a few days ago, I've had way too much time to sprite.

Example, a Fire Emblem style mug:
kireimug.png

And I'll take requests for everything I've posted here.

*replaces funky Mewtwo with fixed one, and adds the last two*

nice edit with the mewtwo now they all look great!
I like the fire emblem mug! If you have time i might request one.

I've got lots of time, PSP Naruto, and I really need something to do. I seem to have caught the deadly disease artistblock. As demonstrated by the funky looking back sprite here:
looksfunky.png

I'm not sure what I did to him, but he doesn't look right.

I like those Mewtwo mugs, but the one crying looks a little out of place. Maybe it's just me.

I lifted his shoulders a little. It might have been a bad idea. Or did you mean that no one on this earth will ever see Mewtwo cry?