• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Doggy-ears Sprites *Requests closed for now*

It's great, and thanks for the compliment but can you add the collarbone and another of the bangs in the middle, it was to be on the sprite but I couldn't fit it in I think that's what it's called not really sure?

Raphaelfixed.png

Sorry this took so long. My computer was being mean and not letting me upload. I've never done collarbones before, I hope these aren't too bad...

tnx its good but if its not hard can u make a little difference so typhlosion will face the other way and if u can make the trainer put his hand on typhlosions head and the other hand will be like his hand now (the one without the pokeball)
i know its hard so i'll wait till u finish
tnx in advance.

Hey, doggy-ears,

I see that you've been cranking out requests as always, glad to see how you handle them.

Keep up the awesome work, kay?

'Kay, Pika ^_^  Here's a couple of requests that were long in the making. ([glow=red,2,300]be specific when you request [/glow] [glow=blue,2,300]PLZ[/glow])
akatsukiwohat.png
akatsukimug.png

That won't be too hard, predetor. Karma is being nice to me today, so I'm doing a lot, but I'll get started on it soon, promise. Ah, Eclipse, you're the one who started all the trouble about the TC maker. ^_~ No hard feelings though, I'll do your request. But which mug, FE or Pokemon stlye?

Here's predetor's request:
6.png

I couldn't really get his hand on Typhlosion's head. I hope it's okay. (though I can try again, if you don't like it)

Eclipse's request:
mug6.png

I'm still working on the pixelart profile. And-straying a little from subject-it would be nice to have a place to show off what you can do without the TC card maker. You just went about saying it the wrong way. ^^; Okay, I'm burying that subject now. You'll never hear about it again. ^_~

Not very long, once I can sit down and make myself do it. ^^; An hour at the very most.

And, here it is.
eclipse.png

I didn't know what color his shirt was, so I just made it white. And I can move his hair out of his face if you want, I was just being lazy. I was also thinking of throwing the sword in there...

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
Would you mind if I made a bit of an open ended request?

Could you make me a Trainer sprite with either a Breloom or Ninetales next to it? (maybe both, but I was afraid it might look a bit big)
I couldn't pick a Trainer Sprite for myself, so I was hoping you might be able to pick, or make another...

sorry if that's a bit too open of a request...

Thanks! But is it okay if I touch up some of the shading on the hair?

EDIT: Sorry, he has nothing underneath his top so... you can either make it something like a grey vest or just make it skin and give him a six-pack.

lol, you can touch up whatever you want Eclipse. I can give him a six pack. You're just gonna have to wait until tomorrow, because I have an annoying little person at my house right now. And I'll do your open ended request too, Ruko. ^_^

Black lines can be harsh. It does look much better without them. So, here's your six pack XD
Jasonpixelartprofile.png

And here's Ruko's open ended request. ^_^ Beacuse we luvs you Ruko. Although, I think I should have added an outline to the pokeball...
rukorequest.png

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
do you think I could get you to add an outline to it for me?
I can't really make out the pokeball, but I love it otherwise ^^

hey do you think its ok to try and do my own pixelart profile thingy? or is that stealing an idea? if it is, can i make a request for you to make a Pixelart profile for this sprite of me?
me.png

Here's a fix on Ruko's request:
rukoedit.png

I think you can see the pokeball now. ^^;

Halls, you can certainly make your own. I believe I posted the sprite sheet I was using somewhere back in my thread.

And, Dark Trainer, I have no idea what it is your asking of me. Do you want to know how to display the image? I'll gladly help you, but....

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
Thank you Doggyears! ;D
I love it.

now I just have to get around to throwing it onto a Trainer Card

*hugs*

I'm not sure what you want me to do to make it look better.
o_O.png

I made it transparent and gave it a solid outline, but... What do you want me to do to it?

Oh, I think I get it now.

I don't know about a cosplayer, but I can do Sir Aaron+T-tar for you, Kruk. I just have to wait on photoshop to open since my genuis mother closed it. always save. But, how do you want the postioning? Like, you want him in front, or to the side or his hand on T-tar...?

Like in the team shot.(except without the others.)
Also, could you write, underneath it, in some special writing mabye, 'Kruk & Oblivion', please?

Like Unknown writing, or just anything? Oh, and can you link me to a sprite of him by himself? If you can't that's alright. I can just take him from your trainer card.

Here's Kruk's request:
kruk.png

And, Wolfnoid, it could just be my computer, but your image isn't showing up. Could you put a link?

DarkTrainer's ...duck-like thing.... I'm assuming you want to put it where the pokemon go? If so, then it's already fine as you have it, but here it is transprent and borederless:
-_-.png

Sorry I've been slow, but my uncle's been visiting...