• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Doggy-ears Sprites *Requests closed for now*

My photobucket account is getting quite full. ^^; But, all the same, here's your request PSP Naruto:
Untitled-5.png

And I have to say: I love the Moon Umbreon ^^

Lolz. Most of my work is requests ^^; I seem to lack visual imagination...

First of all, I love your sprites, and the mug shots look especially good. :)I would like to request her with a vaporeon, charizard, and absol
2303072785_f58720b7fa.jpg

The vaporeon could be smug, while the charizard and absol are rolling their eyes, and the girl is laughing.
Thanks,
Coco*

Here's your request:
Untitled-6.png

They are rolling their eyes! >=O It's kind of hard to make a sprite roll their eyes, work with me here.

And a Harley sprite! ^_^
Harley.png

It turned out okay, so I think I'll make a back sprite too.

Lol. I was just thinking of doing that! I had already made up my mind to do Senri, and then I thought, 'I have to do everyone else too.'

Well, here they are:
Senri.png

Senri a bear +Anima
Cooro.png

Cooro a Crow +Anima
Husky.png

Husky a fish +Anima
Nana.png

Nana a bat +Anima

And a short explaination of what +Anima is:
It's well known that there are those in this world who, while being human, also have the abilities of animal. There are those who can make parts of their body beatslike...and others who change almost their entire body. They come in various forms...snakes, wolves, bears, ect. How can these people transform in animals? It is still inexplicable. Nevertheless, I will call people who have mastered these abilities "+Anima."

Aaron Newt, Research Department 8, Astaria
National Research Facility
Astarian Year 337

I didn't write the above, it comes from the 2nd volume of +Anima. And I know Cooro's clothing is off, I got lazy by the time I got to him. ^^;

Interesting...so is this +Anima an anime or a manga? Or both?
Well, I think that those sprites are very nice, and you awesome FE mugs have inspired me to try them out on my own. Keep up the good work!

I think you did a great job :D Although I think you should also do them when they are actually using their +Anima. Like Cooro with his wings.

PS 4pikachu4 it's only a manga

Yeah, I was thinking of doing that. But then I was like, "Aw, but I already have so much to do..." So maybe I'll do that tomorrow when I get bored ^_^

[move]Hello[/move], ;D, ???...I belong to Peru..., Jaja..., Am desirable to me very much the forum and apte to get inside..., Jajaj
I urge aportare my own Sprites :o

Alright, here are the +Anima sprites using their powers:
Senrianima.png
huskyanima.png
cooroanima.png
Nanaanima.png

I'm not too happy with Husky... He was just hard to do.

And here's Ike and Soren from FE: PoR
Ike.png
Soren.png

I did Soren's sage outfit, because, let's face it the other one looks like a dress... or a bath robe ^^; [size=2pt]Sorry Soren.[/size]

Nice! i dont know what +anima is but the sprites look good. I couldnt tell that was Ike untill you told me. Also i have thanked you for the request i made yet ,so thanks!

Yay, I'm glad you like them! And PSP Naruto, I gave a short explaination of +Anima in the post I displayed the fist +Anima sprite. Just scroll down.

Can I have the kids in the attachments playing with a Mudkip and an Eevee please?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Yay! I'm glad you like them! And Yurashi, I CAN do that, but first: is it a guy or a girl, and what color hair, and what's the hair stlye?

Oooh, I like your new avie, perfect-chao.

Okay, a pixelart profile.
pixelart.png
ninjalikeperson.png

I will take some requests for these. Some. They take awhile to make.

pick me! pick me! :D would you mind doing the trainer in my sig/avatar with a pichu on her shoulder? (and if you think you can, her holding a smaller than average chikorita)
thanks!
(if you don't want to do it that's ok)

PS The girl with milotic looks awesome!

Hi, doggy-ears!

I think that your pixel art profiles are really cool!
Could you make one for me?
Of my newest original character, She is in my sprite thread somewhere...
http://www.pokecharms.com/forums/smf/index.php?topic=3177.225
The one with the white jacket mid-drift, except that the jacket has a long sleeve on the right arm, short on the left.

I would mucho appreciate it!

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
Let's see - I was going to comment on your thread even before you made the avatar for me, but I ran out of time :(.

I love your Gym Leaders cosplaying Eevee's evolutions. I especially like that you used RSE sprites for the first five and then D/P sprites for the Glaceon and Leafeon Gym Leaders.

I have to admit that your character May made me cringe for the sheer Mary-Sueness. Only 16, and she's a former deputy commander of Team Rocket, earned all eight badges in all of the regions, and a trainer of two legendary Pokemon? This isn't really relevant to the sprite though ;).

Kari's Gym rocks. It amuses me how you used the sprites for the PokeDolls, so the fierce Charizard, Venusaur and Blastoise that you have to defeat are all plushies :).

I like some of your custom Pokeballs - the Herb Ball and Pearl Ball are particularly good. The shading on some of them seems a bit off though, especially the Metal Ball which is just weird-looking.

The girl riding a Rapidash is great. I've always wondered why we can apparently Fly with Pokemon's help and Surf on their backs, but not Ride them around.

Pegasus!
ponytapegasus.png

I think the wings look funny. Eh...
I think the problem with this guy is that the wings are too large relative to the size of the body? Sure, a pegasus would need large wings, but that particular Ponyta sprite has a shortened perspective because of how it's got its head twisted. You might do better starting with a different version of Ponyta, or shrinking the wings a tad.

Anyway, great work!

Thanks Baratron. And, I know that May is Mary Sue now. >_< Thanks to the handy dandy test over in the misc. board. Witness the educational power of PokeCharms. I'm going to have to fix her. She's like that because she was orginally based on my game accomplishments, and then I beat more Pokemon games and tacked more things onto her. x_x Anyways. The metal ball was made to look like a chunk of metal, maybe that was a bad idea. And I suppose it would have made more since to use Pokemon overworlds instead of plushies, but oh well. They're cute anyways. ^_^

Requests:
diamondphantom.png

I took out the sweater, again. I'm sorry, really, but I'm too scared my terrible atempt at it would screw the whole thing up. And I think the Pichu is a little scary looking. I dunno, what do you think?

akatsuki.png

When ahead and did the Akatsuki sprite, even though Yurashi seems to fallen off the face of the earth. Oh well, we need an Akatsuki sprite here. Or has someone made on already? Hmmm, I'll have to go look.

And Pika, is this the girl you mean? 
mainchara.png
  I'm not sure, so I'm double checking.

And some other whatnot stuff:
memug.png

mesprite.png

Some Fakemon:
I don't have names for them yet...
GhostType.png

Experiment 001
Reaper Pokemon
Type: Ghost
This Pokemon is said to lead lost souls to the after life.

GhostFireType.png

Experiment 002
Spector Pokemon
Type: Fire/Ghost
This Pokemon haunts graveyards in the tropics.
Evolves from experiment 001 in areas of high heat.

GhostIceType.png

Experiment 003
Shade Pokemon
Type: Ice/Ghost
This Pokemon is found only in the far north. It is said to follow those who are doomed to freeze.
Evolves from experiment 001 in areas of extreme cold.

Yup! That's the one!

And I really like that one mugshot...the one with the dirty-blonde hair, right above Expirement 001. If you made that and are taking requests, I'd really like one!

I think that your fakemon are really cool! (I am working on a Faekmon dex as well, although I only have a few pokemon so far).
So, how did they come about with the name Expirement 001? Was it in fact an expirement?

That's so wierd, last time I looked you were offline and yet you responded so quickly... Anyways. Yeah, the Fakemon went along with a RP I had going with my friend. Team Rocket picked up Pokemon experimenting again, and agent DE is in charge of the opperation, project #0555. (DE is the mug and sprite below. And my avatar. Can you guess what DE stands for? ^^ )

The mug below is Yu-Gi-Oh: Destainy Board Traveler style. Edited from the Dark Magician Girl. I can take a request for that, what'd you have in mind?

OOOO, I really like that!
DE stands for Doggy-Ears, don't it? xD
Um, I'd like the same character for the Yu-Gi-Oh mug, I'd be super happy if you made that for me.
Except could you make the hair like this: http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa133/4pikachu4/non-takeables/ua/uaavi.png
Instead of what I have in the sprite I gave you as an example for.
It would be sooo apreciated!

Yep, Doggy Ears. ^_^ Here's your first request:
pika.png

Did I get the sleeves right? That part kinda had me confuzzled...

And I'll get started on the mug.