• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Demon Slayer AU discussion

For the first enemy theme should it be royal or family

• Royal

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Family

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Another question, so... is there a place where the demon slayers live, stay and sleep? Or just the local inn? Is HQ sort of like an academy with desks and chairs and friends and higher-level demon slayer instructors, or is it just like a military base that you rarely visit?
The Demon Slayers do have a base, but the nature of their job means they're essentially nomads.

However, there are families who put up the image of wisteria in front of their houses, which is a symbol to Demon Slayers that those families are affiliated with the association. Generally, these are only used as recovery stations for injured demon slayers, most times they'll be traveling towards the location of the next demon.

Another question, so... is there a place where the demon slayers live, stay and sleep? Or just the local inn? Is HQ sort of like an academy with desks and chairs and friends and higher-level demon slayer instructors, or is it just like a military base that you rarely visit?
There's the butterfly institute Tanjiro and his gang seem to stay in.

Hm, as I was reading over the markings and the fact that those who possess them have a greater number of breath styles available to them, I realize that Sen, who's marked, only has six. Which makes even less sense since he's also more experienced. But that's perfectly fine. He'll be revealing/developing more throughout the RP; power development throughout the story is a good thing, instead of everybody starting off OP.

Plus Breath of Sand is OP in itself... particularly against other demon slayers, since you're fucked if you breathe in his sand and can't use your lungs properly.

I just started reading the posts on the last page, since I've been too busy to keep up. I realize Samui could've ridden with Dolan instead of stuffing her on Phyra's horse with two people already on it. That could've given her time to get to know Dolan and make Mango's pairing more plausible... missed opportunity, but who knows, maybe Samui can appreciate the thought and remember Dolan as the kid who offered her a ride, and they hit it off from there (or maybe she's too cold of a personality to focus on little things like that) :p Also @Grand Master Koop it's Phyra not Phyla

I just noticed as I was reading over @Clite of Dragonbow 's bio for Iris. Her backstory is like the opposite of Sen's... in his case, he was blamed for the deaths of his family instead of demons... and in Iris's case, demons were blamed for the death of her boyfriend instead of humans... Interesting... :?
Kazu was training his swordsmanship, his master didn't returned to the village and... He never will. His body was found in fast-made grave with his sword, at least he wasn't eaten by demon. Kazu cried, as he remind this to himself and he cut down the rock he used to training "Dammit... "

That rock was way bigger than the one he cut before he went to the exam, he had a letter from his Master with his 'last lesson' but he didn't open it yet, he didn't want to... Now, there was only he and his sister.

"Stupid Bro" yelled Hagima Itezakage, Kazure younger sister. She had with her two swords. "What happend?" He asked.

"Some weird guy has visited you" she answered. "And where is he now?" Kazu asked. "I threw him away and took those swords, as he said they are for you" Hagi explained. "You what!?.."

"And next time, I wish that your next guest will be a beautiful girl, Kazu" She said, left his swords on the grass and left. "You little... It isn't my fault, that in this village there isn't any girl in my age" he took his katanas and their change colour into shining Sapphire, light of the sun was beautifuly reflecting from them.

-+-

Kazure was about to leave home, as Arashi said that he had his first mission. He was about to leave, when his sister stopped him and hug him from behind "Take care of yourself, stupid lazy bro" Hagima mumbled.

"You too" he told her, she released him and he was on his way "And don't even try to return home, without girlfriend or someone like that!" She yelled as he was far away.

"You will be my age after a year, maybe start to think about boy, huh" Kazu thought.
Lol, I'm amused by this post, I said it as a joke before but Kazu actually has to prove to his sister that he's not gay XD

Though the death of his master was kind of sudden and unexplained... like you didn't build up to it all :/​

@E.K.A.N.S. Kit and Sen are perfect rivals xD. Sen started earlier but Kit was born into it so they can always have strength battles that way. Plus, Kit’s breath style relies on him holding his breath for the most part, so he’d be the only one with a breath style that wouldn’t have too much of a disadvantage in a fight.

Also, I should mention that just because they started earlier does not mean they are much stronger. In a later arc Tanjiro encounters some other more experienced demon slayers, and lets just say they aren’t super useful.

To control you, her blood need to get into your body (Mostly by wound) and no, she can't control other demons, as she could control the other dukes (I won't even speak about the Queen). The best protection is to simply not let her blood get to your body, as only in this way she can control you. You need also be careful as she may think twice and try to not let you use breathing, by using water for example.

Hm, as I was reading over the markings and the fact that those who possess them have a greater number of breath styles available to them, I realize that Sen, who's marked, only has six. Which makes even less sense since he's also more experienced. But that's perfectly fine. He'll be revealing/developing more throughout the RP; power development throughout the story is a good thing, instead of everybody starting off OP.
The Marking and the number of breath styles one has, actually possess no correlation. Rather, I would say the correlation is extremely small. The Breath of Water had 10 styles, whether you have a Marking or not, while the breath of Flames, Lightning and Love only has 6 Styles, whereas the Breath of insects has 4 styles.

The minor correlation comes from the fact that Marked Demon Slayer tend to be special, and its not unlikely for them to have created additional stances to their breath style. However, that's not really unique to Marked Demon Slayers, as Inosuke created his entire breathe style by himself even before officially becoming a Demon Slayer.

The Marking and the number of breath styles one has, actually possess no correlation. Rather, I would say the correlation is extremely small. The Breath of Water had 10 styles, whether you have a Marking or not, while the breath of Flames, Lightning and Love only has 6 Styles, whereas the Breath of insects has 4 styles.

The minor correlation comes from the fact that Marked Demon Slayer tend to be special, and its not unlikely for them to have created additional stances to their breath style. However, that's not really unique to Marked Demon Slayers, as Inosuke created his entire breathe style by himself even before officially becoming a Demon Slayer.
Actually a lot of these breath styles are not fully shown as Breath of Fire was shown to have a ninth style but didn't show a lot of the ones in between.
I just started reading the posts on the last page, since I've been too busy to keep up. I realize Samui could've ridden with Dolan instead of stuffing her on Phyra's horse with two people already on it. That could've given her time to get to know Dolan and make Mango's pairing more plausible... missed opportunity, but who knows, maybe Samui can appreciate the thought and remember Dolan as the kid who offered her a ride, and they hit it off from there (or maybe she's too cold of a personality to focus on little things like that) :p Also @Grand Master Koop it's Phyra not Phyla
I mean he never offered to give her one.

Could just be a random building... doesn't have to be the mystery eater(though it could be if your later on interested). I like to occasionally drop that kind of stuff as in my opinion it looks good in a story. It helps give his horse ride something interesting to read other than "he went down the road and eventually arrived at the destination"

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
I think it's better when there's plenty to read rather than to wait for someone to post :) I'm sure once we start the missions, there will be more frequent posts.

Thought of the perfect way to introduce Sen. Their birds send them to the same place. After Kit's all banged up fighting the demon and about to land the finishing move, Sen comes out of nowhere and slices its head off like "Hands off my prey." XD
@Mango137, are my and @Hecotoro demons Bios accepted?
As well as Mystery Eater's?​

Last edited:
Mystery Eater is obviously accepted xD. Same with Hec’s, I’m a little unsure about the other though since you already have a royal demon.

@E.K.A.N.S. I’m infuriated for Kit just thinking about it, wonderful! Like if he got knocked out at the beginning of the fight for some random reason or is unable to help, Kit does a lot of the heavy lifting, and then when he’s about to win Sen wakes up or breaks free or whatever and just steals the kill and then when they meet others Sen just brags about killing the demon, maybe the other two with them weren’t even able to see the end of the fight so they just think Sen is a hero

Kazure and Akane vs Silence. It will take place in an antique store in a slum town.

Samui and Dolan vs Preech. It will take place in a cave filled with jagged rocks.

Kit, Sen, Phyra, and Miyaji vs Vero. It will take place on the docks of the fishing town.

Each setting is designed to give the demons an advantage. Silence can hear any breakage in the store, the cave will echo sound and amplify Preech’s abilities. The open sea will make it almost impossible to avoid Vero’s sights. She was probably sinking boats of fishermen on the open sea just by looking at them (maybe she lives in a lighthouse?)

Kit, Sen, Phyra, and Miyaji vs Vero. It will take place on the docks of the fishing town.

The open sea will make it almost impossible to avoid Vero’s sights. She was probably sinking boats of fishermen on the open sea just by looking at them (maybe she lives in a lighthouse?)

Hurhur, designed to give the demon an advantage eh? I think Phyra can squeeze a bit of advantage out of that environment, the water will give me some chance to try out some things with the Breath of Rain.

I'll probably post after I finish designing Phyra's swords. Trying to think of what best works with the breath of rain. Right now the idea is a thin blade with a fairly wide flat. Good for stabbing & for slashing and it'll split into two, perhaps at the hilt. Still thinking about the exact design.