• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Demon Slayer AU discussion

For the first enemy theme should it be royal or family

• Royal

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Family

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Huh. So since we have two good demons, one of them being Clite's and the other being Guy's, I was thinking one could accept the Mystery Eater's notion of justice and join him even after learning the dark truth of his organization, and the other would reject it upon seeing its bad side, allying with the demon slayers instead. My head is throbbing right now so I can't say who that'll be or how that'll fit into the story until the pain eases.

Also like everyone else I expected something different with the groups (cause Sen and Akane being in the same group would help me develop something very important much later <.> ) but I'm satisfied with them as they are. Though that's not why I'm posting. The real reason I made this post was just so I could say this...
"Well Miyaji, what do you think of Arista, a beauty, ain't she? Hop on and tell me where we're going, I'd like to at least reach a town before sun-down."
Phyra proposed to him, now she's giving him a ride? Wedding night happened so fast. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited:
Huh. So since we have two good demons, one of them being Clite's and the other being Guy's, I was thinking one could accept the Mystery Eater's notion of justice and join him even after learning the dark truth of his organization, and the other would reject it upon seeing its bad side, allying with the demon slayers instead. My head is throbbing right now so I can't say who that'll be or how that'll fit into the story until the pain eases.

Also like everyone else I expected something different with the groups (cause Sen and Akane being in the same group would help me develop something very important much later <.> ) but I'm satisfied with them as they are. Though that's not why I'm posting. The real reason I made this post was just so I could say this...

Phyra proposed to him, now she's giving him a ride? Wedding night happened so fast. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I was kinda hoping Ren would be a good demon and not get killed... tempting offer though...

Yeah I mean I could see the story going either way with Mystery Eater. For now let’s just leave it at the fact that the first arc will revolve around him, we can figure out the rest later but part of the fun of rping is it’s open ended, we can do a little of both of our plans if that’s what works best!

As for groups, I’m sorry if there are complaints but I just did characters I thought seemed compatible based on a whim, I don’t know each of your characters on the level each of you creators do so it is hard to figure out what is truly best for each character, I’m just following the structures I see in books, manga, and tv to make what I believe are good teams.

That being said, if any of you already have someone in mind for a romantic interest for your characters please feel free to let me know here so I’m able to adjust teams accordingly (Kit is free xD). However, I will not allow romance to be the driving point of the plot, I want this rp to be focused on demon slaying.

Don’t worry about the RP moving slowly for now. I’ll be immensely busy this week as I’m currently buried under a mountain of late assignments. The longest pause in this RP if I remember correctly was 1 week. I’ll have finals after, but I hope I can make a first post soon. A lot of amazing RPs die not because they’re uninteresting but because of unnecessary delays (pretty much all the ones I’ve been in) so I hope the same doesn’t happen here.
I was kinda hoping Ren would be a good demon and not get killed... tempting offer though...
Maybe Clite’s demon can be the eventual baddie then >:D
That being said, if any of you already have someone in mind for a romantic interest for your characters please feel free to let me know here so I’m able to adjust teams accordingly (Kit is free xD). However, I will not allow romance to be the driving point of the plot, I want this rp to be focused on demon slaying.
With the way things are right now I might make Sen have a crush on Akane and not know how to express his feelings because he was kept in solitary confinement and has generally led a bleak and emotionless life. Sen can look at Kazu with jealousy every time he sees him with Akane and mutter “that lucky bastard” under his breath :D but I’m still hoping Sen and Kit can be rivals since they’ve both got the alpha male thing going on as you said xD MAYBE THEY CAN BE LOVE RIVALS

But don’t worry, the focus will be on demon slaying. Romance is the dressing, not the salad.
Huh? What's gonna happen with Sen and Akane?

I feel like I should also post Akane leaving, but I kind just want the time skip to happen already :?

P.S. I think horseback riding is a romantic activity for a honeymoon, good job! :D
You are such a pure and innocent soul.

Last edited:
Huh? What's gonna happen with Sen and Akane?

I feel like I should also post Akane leaving, but I kind just want the time skip to happen already :?

P.S. I think horseback riding is a romantic activity for a honeymoon, good job! :D
Also like everyone else I expected something different with the groups (cause Sen and Akane being in the same group would help me develop something very important much later <.> )
And Kazu is like (Do something to her, and you will have a few limbs missing). Also, I don't remember, if I said it, but Kazu's parents are death, so he need only to convince sister, that he is Hetero.

I like idea of Shirage joining forces with Mystery Eater, but his power during the RP will raise so insane... He is more of Anti-Hero like, he will follow Mystery, but he had a Demon Slayer friend (and Kazure's Master) so no clue, if he stays that way. But, we can make, that he will lose to someone, dissapire and return later.
(The one attached file is an accident)

ADMIN EDIT: Remember: We have rules regarding the use of images in the RP forums, and these do not comply with those. Images removed.

(Oh... Sorry)

Last edited:
Also sorry @E.K.A.N.S. but I intended for Kit to be straight.
Huh? How’d you get that from my post? I never said Kit should be gay. “Love rivals” means that he and Sen can both have a crush on Akane and fight over her. Maybe. I’m just throwing ideas out. But that’d be a lot of people crushing on Akane if we throw Kazu in there too, so maybe sticking with two is better (unless Kazu is just a protective teammate not in love or anything) :D

Last edited:
Huh? How’d you get that from my post? I never said Kit should be gay. “Love rivals” means that he and Sen can both have a crush on Akane and fight over her. Maybe. I’m just throwing ideas out. But that’d be a lot of people crushing on Akane if we throw Kazu in there too, so maybe sticking with two is better. :D
Ohhhhhh I thought you meant the two feel in love xD. The way I made Kit, I don’t think he’ll really be chasing girls but he definitely is the kind of guy to try to just impress all of them and then maybe one ends up falling for him.

Sorry, my post is a little low quality, I’ll be editing it later. I’m getting on a flight right now so I wanted to get the time skip in quick for you all so you’d be able to write while I’m off.

if nothing has changed then this

Team 1
I really like Samui and Dolan as teammates since they’re basically opposites.
Team 2
Kazure and Akane already are together and they fit well
Team 3
Kit and Sen can have some alpha male competition, Phyralis and Miyaji already get along and a sassy girl and a nice guy would balance the group out well.

also what should we expect the morphed demons to be like?

I just got to breath of moon in the manga and my idea of breath of shadow is definitely more derived from that than breath of wind. I like that though, it helps feed the edgier side of the shadow pillar since it’s a style he derived from one that is considered more evil.

Name: Iris Izanagi (Duchesses)
Personality
: She is loyal to the prince, ready to fullfill his any wish. Even if she seems like some zealous fan of Prince. She schouldn't be underestimated, She is fast as lightning and she is truly inteligent and cruel. She follows Queen and Princess, amazed by their power and charisma. She loves her Prince, that she is going to protect from any kind of danger. She hates Pearlan and if she had occasion, she could *ekhm* beat him up.
Appearance: Iris is 6'0" tall and slender. She has blue short hair and red eyes. She usually wears pink kimono with red flowers and she wears black leather clothes in combat.
Blood Demon Art: Ichor- Iris Blood art grants her control over any kind of liquid, she has the greatest control over her own blood (but she can also use for example water. She just won't use her perfect). If her blood will somehow get into your body, she may have control over your body (It often ends with her ordering you to commit suicide).
Techniques: Amazing in hand-to-hand combat, incredibly fast.
Other: She swear her live to entire royal family (Queen, Prince and Princess). She is a great strategist and she is adored by many demons.
Backstory: Iris was a simple girl from simple family. Her boyfriend weren't accepted by her family and one day, he was found murdered. Everyone were saying "Demons did this" or "Demon Slayers will take care of it". Iris knew, that behind this murder was her family. She meet Queen one day and told her, how much she hates this world and humans. Her potencial and determination was more than enough to convince Queen to change her into demon, after that, Iris killed and ate her entire family and joined Queen to serve her for eternity.

Sorry it took me so long everyone, I had to save the earth from a tear in the universe that would open Final Space. Anyways, here are the three demons:

Name: Silence
Appearance: Height 6'9, weights 195 lbs. Muscular body, dark gray skin. He wears a blue jump suit, like a janitor and a white dirty mask that has many holes in it. He has long white hair combed backwards.
Abilities: He attacks based on sound, because of his extremely good hearing. In fact, he can hear someone's heartbeat from 5 feet away. From 1 feet of distance he can hear their thoughts.
Background: When he was human, his dad would beat him for being too loud. One day a demon was attacking his dad and he didn't try to stop it. The demon then turned him.

Name: Preech
Appearance: Preech is small, 4'9 and weights about 115 lbs. He has light red skin and a thin body. He wears a red sweater with green stripes and a brown hat that covers his eyes. He walks around crouching most of the time.
Ability: Preech's words, or voice, emit powerful sound waves. With a normal tone of voice, he can shatter glass. The more he he concentrates on a spot and the louder his voice, the bigger the damage.
Background: Preech used to be the head of his church. He used to preach the gospel and he was very good at it. One day he believed his pure faith could end a demon. He haunted one down and lost. He woke up being chased by his former followers, for being a lier and later he found out because he had been turned into a demon himself.

Name: Vero
Appearance: Vero is 5'6 tall and weights 130 lbs. She has dark green skin, black hair and nails. Her eyes are yellow with a piercing look. She wears a black night dress. She is very attractive, despite her skin color.
Ability: Vero attacks with her sight. Which means if she sees you, an invisible slash attacks you. She doesn't life a finger when fighting, she just needs to have her enemy in front of her.
Background: Vero was a beautiful woman who was wanted by rich men. She was secretly in love with a farmer, but that would never work since he was too poor. One day, one of her rich candidates drugged her drink and kidnapped her. She was used a toy for the rich man's price. Until a demon attacked their secret playground. Vero convinced the demon to turn her, so she could seek revenge upon men.

I hope you guys enjoy them! I know I will enjoy making you all suffer with them buahahahaha

I watched up to episode 6 and now I'm waiting for the rest to be dubbed before I continue, but even if it is, my college wifi blocks my anime site so I'll have to rely on you guys for questions. Is the ability to eat other demons and gain their powers (like Muzan wants to devour Nezuko to gain her immunity to sunlight) exclusive to the Queen, or can any demon do it?