• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Demon Slayer AU discussion

For the first enemy theme should it be royal or family

• Royal

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Family

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Preech began speaking loud, sending shockwaves towards the two demon slayers. "Repent and seek salvation! Admit that you are sinners who seek nothing but blood shed and violence! Perish and free the world from your evil!" Each word as a boom burst towards the enemies.
@ThAtGuY101 has not reacted to your previous post though, also Samui never revealed herself so I don’t know why you’re attacking an unseen person.

It's fun to say... "akane is not an object!"... it doesn't rhyme and it isn't catchy ,but the more people say it the more likely they are to believe it!
tenor.gif

First things first, Merry Christmas everybody.

@OmnipotentOnion Is Arashi gonna react to my latest Pearlan post or should I just move things along?

@Clite of Dragonbow Mystery Eater is talking to Shirade, no rush on a reply, just reminding you in case you missed it as it was a rather short post.

And holy crap, I just woke up from the sickest dream. I was actually slaying demons in my sleep! One of them was in a school principal’s office, and I was told there was a demon in the cramped room adjoining it. I instantly entered it and felt a chill, then asked if the principal felt the same thing. He said no and told me it was time to leave since supernatural stuff didn’t exist. Then I caught him muttering some evil incantation and that was when I realized that HE was the demon. He trapped me in that tight room and easily overpowered me, but I kept on fighting with what little space I had. We stumbled out into his office, I pinned him to the ground and tried to cut his head off with a pair of scissors, but he kept writhing around and breaking free. Then he confessed that he killed a schoolchild as he was walking home with his sister and her two friends. That was when said sister and friends appeared in the hallway and overheard, processed that the principal killed her little brother, and kept his lower half pinned as I continued to drive the blade in. Unfortunately that’s where the dream ended because I’d driven in the scissors hard enough to wake me up. @.@

Last edited:
If you don’t want us to have to make leaps in time and create holes you should just post more often so we don’t have to work around you... I feel like what Hec did was fair since it was pretty much necessary to keep things moving forward.
But I left myself in a position where I didn't need to post often, that was the point of why I had Samui hide until she found an opening to enter the fight. Feels like you're just taking any opportunity to jab at me at this point.

Besides, ThAtGuy hasn't posted yet when Hectoro posted.

Last edited:
Did you know that if Sen were a girl, she’d instantly be shipped with Kit as a tsundere instead of being his rival?

Yeah, I’m okay with opening the RP to another female slayer. Barefoot Kittens’s Lucille was a cool character but they were too busy to join... so it’s one big sausage fest on the slayers’ side. Least it’s not as bad as with the demons. Almost every one I make turns out to be a dude... not unlike the actual show, though. I’ll be posting bios for the Branch Leaders soon, some of whom might change that. No need to accept those @Mango137 as they’re not Dukes or any character significant enough to edit into the first post, same thing with Mystery Eater, you only said “accepted” because it apparently wasn’t obvious to me XD, so with less permanent characters like these you accepting them is just a formality. But I will also be writing bios for Ben, Wraith, and potentially two other strong demons in the Eveldauer Clan who were turned by Pearlan himself... which would make them Nobles, and I’m not sure if there’s a limit to how many of those you’d accept.
It's fun to say... "akane is not an object!"... it doesn't rhyme and it isn't catchy ,but the more people say it the more likely they are to believe it!
tenor.gif
Oh okay! :D Well I'm done for today, Marry Christmas everyone!
Yep. "Akane is not an object!" is just a meme at this point. ^^​
I have a possible candidate.. I offered to vouch for her if she wanted to join since she got into the series, but we'll see
You mean @kageyama, right?
Can I join this RP with a male OC?
Your timing... was perfect. XD

Last edited:
But I left myself in a position where I didn't need to post often, that was the point of why I had Samui hide until she found an opening to enter the fight. Feels like you're just taking any opportunity to jab at me at this point.

Besides, ThAtGuy hasn't posted yet when Hectoro posted.

I would have posted sooner if I knew other people had posted. I must have overlooked the notification when it came up ,but i'll try being more aware of this in the future. plus I did post yesterday.

Drawing her blade, Phyra let its tip hover along the ground and with a quick spin she kicked up a cloud of dirt and dust around the trio.

"I noticed that the demon's attacks still affect the things they pass through, so something like this cloud of dust, should act as an early warning system for her attacks."

Phyra's logic was that should an attack enter the vicinity of the field of dust, the attack would greatly disturb the drifting particles and thus give away its position. Of course, this strategy wasn't perfect. Dust would need to be frequently kicked up to maintain the cloud, and a stray gust of wind could give false impressions, but it was still better than trying to sense the invisible attacks through the air.
Omg this is literally Sen

What? Ren is evolving!

Congratulations! Your Ren evolved into Sen!

What? Sen is evolving!

Congratulations! Your Sen evolved into...

Name: Sena Cronos
Personality: She's blunt and prefers things done her way. Her quickness to take charge comes from a strong sense of justice that lies beneath her hardened exterior. Sena's past experiences have taught her the importance of allies, so she makes more of an effort to socialize than she did as a child. Her dry, understated sense of humor, which contrasts the alpha vibe, is probably a vestige of the person she was back then.
Appearance: Sena has long, icy-blue hair that gently brushes her eyebrows but almost completely covers her ears. While her stare is patently dead, it's unknown if anything's dead or alive under the brown scarf that always covers the lower half of her face. That, complete with a black haori and the standard demon slayer uniform, gives her an assassin's appearance. Which isn't far from the truth. If you try to take her scarf, she'll rip your spine out through your mouth and throttle you to death.
Marking (Optional): Eight-pointed star... maybe it's under the scarf?
Bird: Cactus wren
Weapon: Katana
Blade Color: DESERT SAND
Special Ability (optional): N/A
Breath Style: Breath of Sand (derived from Breath of Wind)
Techniques:
  • First Style: Shreds of Reality- Heat waves dance off her blade, creating a mirage that prevents her foe from correctly perceiving her speed.
  • Second Style: Oasis- Swings her katana 360 degrees, circular strikes spreading from the epicenter like ripples in a pond.
  • Third Style: Desert Wrath- Tracing her blade around herself before breaking out into a spin, she whips up a brief sandstorm whose winds cut like a knife.
  • Fourth Style: Quenchless Bloodthirst- A decisive, finishing move, usually executed under the cover of swirling sands or a mirage.
  • Fifth Style: Dust in the Wind- Discerns the path her katana should follow from the smallest grains in the air.
  • Sixth Style: Caution to the Wind- Drags her blade along the ground, then with one great slash sends a cloud of sand speeding toward her foe, concealing a bundle of strikes.
Other: Always bring a scarf, or you'll get sand in your lungs! And that's not good if you're a Breath Style user!
Backstory: As a child she was a social outcast, seldom leaving the house and never playing with the other village kids. Sena was cool, distant, and impersonal. People wondered what was wrong with her, rumors swirling about like dust devils in the empty space between her and everyone else. Was she shy? Rude? Stupid? Unfeeling? Too good for anyone? In reality, Sena clung to her close family and instinctively distrusted others. At the age of 12, this attitude would be her undoing. A demon entered her house one night and slaughtered her mother, father, and younger brother with swords that shot from his mouth. But he'd killed with restraint, making them look like stabbing deaths and leaving a knife at the scene of the crime. The other villagers, crowding around the relatively unscathed house, were horrified at what they presumed Sena had done, and when she explained that a demon was responsible, they dismissed it as one of those "devil made me do it" excuses. That was when she realized that the villagers had never seen her as one of their own, that she wasn't the girl who cried wolf, but the wolf herself who lay in wait for the perfect chance to devour her prey. At 12, Sena was imprisoned for murdering her family and kept in solitary confinement, but her young age ultimately allowed her an early release. She swore she'd find the demon who framed her, avenge the deaths of her loved ones, and prove wrong the society that had condemned her. She'd keep two things on her at all times. On her neck, a scarf that her mother had sewn for her twelfth birthday. On her mind, a valuable lesson that the demon had taught her—that what made his kind dangerous wasn't brute strength, sharp teeth, or enhanced regeneration, but clever deception.
Did you know that if Sen were a girl, she’d instantly be shipped with Kit as a tsundere instead of being his rival?
This was a joke by the way. Sena is literally a female version of Sen, so she's cold-hearted, stoic, and not the type to get flustered easily... If you think a female Sen is more fun than a rivalry with a male Sen, go for it. I don't care either way; I see endless possibility with both characters, so I'll let you decide what Sen's gender should be.

If you choose female, then copy what's in the spoiler and paste it into the first post, because I changed all the male pronouns. @.@ Throw Ara-kun in there too.
But I will also be writing bios for Ben, Wraith, and potentially two other strong demons in the Eveldauer Clan who were turned by Pearlan himself... which would make them Nobles, and I’m not sure if there’s a limit to how many of those you’d accept.
@Mango137 Might wanna clarify this. Is there a limit to how many Nobles you'll accept? If there is and it's a small number, then there can't be 4 of them all working under Pearlan. In that case, I'd just make them informal Nobles—demons who possess that level of strength but don't really answer to the Queen.

What? Ren is evolving!

Congratulations! Your Ren evolved into Sen!

What? Sen is evolving!

Congratulations! Your Sen evolved into...

Name: Sena Cronos
Personality: She's blunt and prefers things done her way. Her quickness to take charge comes from a strong sense of justice that lies beneath her hardened exterior. Sena's past experiences have taught her the importance of allies, so she makes more of an effort to socialize than she did as a child. Her dry, understated sense of humor, which contrasts the alpha vibe, is probably a vestige of the person she was back then.
Appearance: Sena has long, icy-blue hair that gently brushes her eyebrows but almost completely covers her ears. While her stare is patently dead, it's unknown if anything's dead or alive under the brown scarf that always covers the lower half of her face. That, complete with a black haori and the standard demon slayer uniform, gives her an assassin's appearance. Which isn't far from the truth. If you try to take her scarf, she'll rip your spine out through your mouth and throttle you to death.
Marking (Optional): Eight-pointed star... maybe it's under the scarf?
Bird: Cactus wren
Weapon: Katana
Blade Color: DESERT SAND
Special Ability (optional): N/A
Breath Style: Breath of Sand (derived from Breath of Wind)
Techniques:
  • First Style: Shreds of Reality- Heat waves dance off her blade, creating a mirage that prevents her foe from correctly perceiving her speed.
  • Second Style: Oasis- Swings her katana 360 degrees, circular strikes spreading from the epicenter like ripples in a pond.
  • Third Style: Desert Wrath- Tracing her blade around herself before breaking out into a spin, she whips up a brief sandstorm whose winds cut like a knife.
  • Fourth Style: Quenchless Bloodthirst- A decisive, finishing move, usually executed under the cover of swirling sands or a mirage.
  • Fifth Style: Dust in the Wind- Discerns the path her katana should follow from the smallest grains in the air.
  • Sixth Style: Caution to the Wind- Drags her blade along the ground, then with one great slash sends a cloud of sand speeding toward her foe, concealing a bundle of strikes.
Other: Always bring a scarf, or you'll get sand in your lungs! And that's not good if you're a Breath Style user!
Backstory: As a child she was a social outcast, seldom leaving the house and never playing with the other village kids. Sena was cool, distant, and impersonal. People wondered what was wrong with her, rumors swirling about like dust devils in the empty space between her and everyone else. Was she shy? Rude? Stupid? Unfeeling? Too good for anyone? In reality, Sena clung to her close family and instinctively distrusted others. At the age of 12, this attitude would be her undoing. A demon entered her house one night and slaughtered her mother, father, and younger brother with swords that shot from his mouth. But he'd killed with restraint, making them look like stabbing deaths and leaving a knife at the scene of the crime. The other villagers, crowding around the relatively unscathed house, were horrified at what they presumed Sena had done, and when she explained that a demon was responsible, they dismissed it as one of those "devil made me do it" excuses. That was when she realized that the villagers had never seen her as one of their own, that she wasn't the girl who cried wolf, but the wolf herself who lay in wait for the perfect chance to devour her prey. At 12, Sena was imprisoned for murdering her family and kept in solitary confinement, but her young age ultimately allowed her an early release. She swore she'd find the demon who framed her, avenge the deaths of her loved ones, and prove wrong the society that had condemned her. She'd keep two things on her at all times. On her neck, a scarf that her mother had sewn for her twelfth birthday. On her mind, a valuable lesson that the demon had taught her—that what made his kind dangerous wasn't brute strength, sharp teeth, or enhanced regeneration, but clever deception.

This was a joke by the way. Sena is literally a female version of Sen, so she's cold-hearted, stoic, and not the type to get flustered easily... If you think a female Sen is more fun than a rivalry with a male Sen, go for it. I don't care either way; I see endless possibility with both characters, so I'll let you decide what Sen's gender should be.

If you choose female, then copy what's in the spoiler and paste it into the first post, because I changed all the male pronouns. @.@ Throw Ara-kun in there too.

@Mango137 Might wanna clarify this. Is there a limit to how many Nobles you'll accept? If there is and it's a small number, then there can't be 4 of them all working under Pearlan. In that case, I'd just make them informal Nobles—demons who possess that level of strength but don't really answer to the Queen.
Dang, I was hoping Kit could find a girl.... but on that note, @5DigitNeb Feel free to make your character!

As far as nobles go... I’ll let Pearlan have 4 working under him since I’ve grown to love him. The limit was planned to be 12