• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Definitive Games List

I think Virtual Console games oughta be posted in here. I don't there'll be enough of 'em to warrant their own topic. Just tack them under your Wii list.

Why, did you buy something? :D

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Why, did you buy something? :D

Considering that earlier today I was yelling throughout my empty house "I WANT A WII!!!!" ... Not yet ^^;

But I am curious to know if anyone else has. Is there a complete list anywhere of what games it's offering now?

...I dunno what it is. @_@ *is sick, so brain isn't working right*

Anyways, I got my second-to-first DS game today! X3 (See! Quag-san and I MATCH! *brick'd*) Please welcome Narue-chan, Kazu-chan, and Team Sekai in my Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Force game! ^_^

Sure, it's no Ranger...but it's so fun! *happily edits list*

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Heh. I received both of the games I wanted most this Christmas, and they definitely help to fill a void in my DS collection. Lots of platformer goodness ^^

My sister also supposedly bought me a $50 gift certificate for EB Games. What to buy, what to buy...?

Ended up cashing in my checks and buying three things, actually. A new Wiimote, and two games: one for PS2, the other on Wii. I greatly

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Buy it now: you know you've always wanted to pretend to be an elephant.

*gasps* How did you know? =O

That game is definitely on the "To Buy" list... as is about three or four other games at the moment >>;

*Wants Okami* :(

Oh yeah, I got PW2 the day after it came out. ^_^ Can't believe I forgot to mention it.

On a bigger note, I am now the proud owner of a Wii, Wii Sports, and a slightly sore shoulder from too much bowling.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
lol... I haven't gotten anything new since, well, today. Downloaded Super Mario World over the VC. Yayz ^^

EDIT: w00t! A little bargaining with teh parent goes a long way when they know you're desperate. My first new GBA game in awhile, and soon to be cherished as the best game in my entire GBA collection - even if it is an updated port ^____^

So much for remembering. I have one game for a week, and the other for a day, and I still forget to update with them. Well, there we go, then, with a new addition each for DS and Wii.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Wha-hey! New PS2 game. The purchase was very spurt-of-the-moment since I'd been offered $40 towards any game I wanted, but I definitely think it was the right choice ^^

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
-Mario Kart 64 - I have got to be worse at this Mario Kart than any othe rin the series. Seriously...I get OWNED.

It seems a lot of people are finding MK 64 really hard now after playing Double Dash and MK DS. Is it the change in controls, or is the game really that much harder? I've yet to re-buy this one because I already own the N64 version of it (not that I've played it in years), but I'm curious now to see if my skills have changed as well. At least I know I was good at it back then... xp

Well, I was ALWAYS bad at it. It's just that drifting is a lot different from the later games, and I'm okay at that now, but I still can't power slide very well. In DD!! and DS, if you want to do really well, you have to get the boosts from power slides and it gets to be a habit doing it around every turn. Then you pick up an early MK where that control hadn't really become as elegant or necessary as today, and you can have some rocky experiences.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
New VC game today. Couldn't resist getting it any longer.

Just as fun as I remember it being ^_^

I can't believe I never edited in Pokemon Diamond to my list! O_O

But yar...I got it on 2/9...and it's been over a month. Whoops.

Unfortunately, I've only had a couple days total during that entire month to play. *sigh*

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I forgot to update my VC list a few weeks ago when I downloaded Kirby's Adventure, but now I've added my two newest games to it.

The way I ramble about Star Fox 64 to some people, was there ever a doubt that I'd be rebuying it? :p

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
-NEW: Super Paper Mario - Umm...HELLO?! DUH! Super Mario? Where you're made of paper? Who comes up with this stuff?! Hilarious dialogue and levels that make you say "I can't believe this?!" every time make this my favourite Wii game to date.

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! ;__;

Jealous much. I'm broke, and wouldn't have any time to play that game right now anyways... but mark my words, once I get some extra cash it WILL be adding itself to my collection. It's one of the most interesting platformers I've seen in years, if you can even label it as that =O

Chances are, unless some really great VC game pops up next Monday, I won't be updating my list again until D/P are released.

EDIT: I KNOW I'm not the only one here who's bought these games so far, but seems I'll be the first to update my list with 'em :)

Oh yeah, on Sunday I got Pokemon Pearl. -_-;; I thought I edited that into my list...but maybe not? I'll check after posting this. ^_^;;

But yeah. I've only just gotten my Pokedex and left Masago...um...Sandgem? Town. I honestly can't get into this game, and it seriously bores me to tears...my worst nightmare is a reality...T_T

WAAAAAAH! WHAT SORT OF HORRIBLE TWIST OF FATE IS IT THAT I HATE THE POKEMON GAMES NOW? T_T

Edit: on a lighter note, I claim Teh Seventh Page of this topic in the name...of...um...SPORKS!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Heh... It took me a moment to realize that you weren't just kidding and actually meant what you'd said. I'm seeing a flip-side here of me and G/S with you and D/P...

I personally think Diamond is one of the best Pokemon games yet, but then again... I disliked G/S and you loved it. Each to their own, eh? ^^;

General:

Every Star Wars and DragonBall Z game in known existence (not joking, either)

Comp:

Battlefield (1 & 2)
Asheron's Call (Dark Majesty & Throne of Destiny)
Asheron's Call 2
All three Warcrafts & expansions
World of Warcraft & Burning Crusade (had Beta, too)
All Starcrafts (Brother's ecstatic, II's coming out)
Daggerfall
Final Fantasy XI & expansion
Medieval 2: Total War
Lord of the Rings 2: The Battle for Middle-Earth
Might and Magic (all)
Diablo
Diablo 2 & expansion
Everquest 2
City of Villains

Can't remember any more of those, moving on...
PS 1 & 2:

Final Fantasy 1 & 2
Final Fantasy 7
FF 8
FF 9
FF 10
FF 10-2
Chocobo's Dungeon
Digimon 1 & 3
Resident Evil: Outbreak
Armored Core 3
Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction
Tekken 4
Tekken Tag Tournament
Tony Hawk Underground
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4
Sly 2: Band of Thieves
Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja
Dark Cloud 1 & 2
ATV 2: Offroad Fury
R-Type Final

Can't remember any more of those atm, so moving on...

GameCube:

Sonic Heroes
Sonic Advance 2 Battle
Shadow the Hedgehog
Wind Waker
Soul Caliber II
Clash of Ninja 1 & 2
Kirby Air Ride
Twilight Princess
Pokemon Channel
Zelda Collection

Can't remember any more of those, so moving on...

Nintendo:

Oh ye gods, don't even ask. There's too many to count. A few are:

Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2
Hey, You, Pikachu!
Super Smash Bros.
Mario Kart 64
Pokemon Snap
Starfox 64
Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
Battle Tanx: Global Assault (incredibly fun game)
Star Wars: Rogue Squadron
Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Zelda: Majora's Mask

Gameboy /Color/Advance:

Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow/Gold/Silver/Crystal/Ruby/Sapphire/FireRed/LeafGreen
Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror
Legend of Zelda: Four Swords/Link to the Past
Final Fantasy III
Final Fantasy Tactics
Final Fantasy 1 Adventure
(I know there's more, but I can't remember at the moment...)

I'll update it if I find any I've forgotten...

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Updated! I've been letting this slide for awhile, so I figured I'd finally add my newest Wii purchase to teh list :)

What is with me not remembering to update these days? +1 Wii!

I also got these wicked Classic Controller grips from Nyko that attach the remote to the Classic Controller. You have NO IDEA how much good these things do for N64 games.

Had to update my list. Bought a Wii on friday =)
That and I've been playing Pearl since the day after it came out in the US.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I also got these wicked Classic Controller grips from Nyko that attach the remote to the Classic Controller. You have NO IDEA how much good these things do for N64 games.

Heh. I might have to look into those =)

Anyways, I've been slacking with my updating, too, but just bought a new PS2 game a few days ago... one I've wanted for sometime now but wouldn't buy at its full price. Greatest Hits, Wal Mart bargain bin ftw ^^

EDIT: Whoops. Forgot my latest VC and Wii purchases, too. Added now.