• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but he becomes so nice, he somehow makes you nice enough to give away all your possessions to hobos when you don't want to.

I wish that it was Spring Break. (HG/SS and no school)

Granted, but due to an epidemic that happened between now and Spring Break that killed alot of people and postponed school. You have to go to school and HG/SS is postponed until the end of Summer (have a nice day :))

I wish there were thirty hours in a day

granted, but due to the lengthened days, everybody's birthdays are delayed and everybody hates you

I wish some decisions didn't have to be so hard (eg: Dragon age or Borderlands)

Granted, but then you make the wrong decision about drugs and die of an overdose.

I wish that I understood my Honors FST class. (Functions, Statistics, and Trigonometry if you don't know)

granted, but too much of your brain capacity is taken up by this information and now you don't understand anything else.

I wish I could turn bread into any food of my choice.

Granted but they are so glitched, you can't even play the game properly. You then choose a shiny Totodile when you start the game. You save all giddy with joy. When you turn your DS back on, it turns out the glitch in the game erased your save file and now you lost your shiny Totodile. You proceed in jumping off a bridge with a noose around your neck. A pamphlet that was found on your body has the title "How NOT to Bungee Jump". The first depiction in the pamphlet is a guy with a noose around his neck. You had lost the ability for reading when you lost Totodile, so when you wanted to bungee jump, you looked only at the pictures.

I wish that I had the ability to breathe underwater.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Granted, but now you can't breathe on land anymore - it's either gills or lungs MAH BOIIIIII

I wish I didn't have an exam coming up in 12 hours.

Granted. You feel them. You feel their restlessness. They are rebelling against having to support your torso, arms, and head for so long. Eventually, they quit and ditch you, leaving you legless.

I wish I was a crystal bearer

Granted, but your parents don't (BTW happy B-day)

I wish I had a delicious tasting cookie right about now (mmmmm.....cookie nomnomnom)

Granted, but it's filled with delicious poison.

I wish for the first book of Slayers, in any condition so long as I'm still able to read it.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Granted, but until you come up with a wish you will be harrassed by Evil Space Monkeys. >:D

I wish that I win the next competion/tournament/whatever that I enter.

Granted, but because of that wish, you never know love, meaning you can never have any childeren. You become so depressed by this fact that you jump of a bridge.

I wish it was weekend.

Granted. It is now the week's end. Unfortunately, that is quite literal: the week is ending, along with everything else. Everything you hold dear - your friends, your family, your material possessions, your sense of self itself - is eroding away, slowly, gradually, as the week grinds to a halt. When the inevitable finally happens - when the week finally does end - you become lost among the crowd of all the other nameless, mindless drones who have lost everything they ever knew, frozen at the end for all eternity, waiting for a death that will not come.

Congratulations. Bad end.

Anyway, I wish I could get motivated to do my homework.

What's H1N1 have to do with homework?

Granted but then they are so productive, you are killed because you're considered lazy.

I wish that my shield will get a good grade.

Granted, mi amigo, PERRO.

The real Obama sees your masquerade and extendo - punches you in the face.

I wish that everyone would stop being so cliche.

(Also, 'perro' is the Spanish word for 'but'. Yes I am studying Spanish in school.)

Granted, perro their cliché-ed-ness is transferred to you.

I wish pokémon were real.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh snap! That's a little on the rough side!

Granted, But you know... They look all demented because we don't live in an ANIME ESQUE DIMENSION. Oh noes D:

I wish this mist would stop gradually covering my house :O

granted, but then there is too much sun and you get a severe case of sunburn. It is so bad you cant move without tearing your skin.

I wish they would hurry up and reveal more gen v pokemon.

Granted, but the rest of the Gen V Pokemon look like crappy versions of the Gen IV.

I wish people'd stop wishing that Pokemon were real. I mean seriously, it's never going to happen, you know?

Granted. but tyen they stop beliving in everything, and the world becomes so boring that you have to commit suicide.

I wish I had four arms.

Granted but then people begin to call you freak. Then random business people begin making panicky phone calls to 9-1-1 when they see your extra arms. Afterwards, you wake up in the morning to find government trucks parked outside your car and two guys wearing tuxedos leaning over you. "You're coming with us." they say and then nobody hears from you again. The End :D

I wish I actually had the patience to write a full story. It's so hard to pay attention these days...

Ganted. But that is all you do. write stories. no eating no drinking. just stories.
I wish I was In Kingdom Hearts I and II

Granted, But then once you have begun eating you hear the creepy old guy that gave you the pie behind you muttering, "oh you can have some pie, you can have some nice tasty rat poison pie!" Im sure you know what will happen.

I wish I could play anything and everything on the guitar.

Granted, but anytime you attempt to play the guitar, the guitar feels that it is unworthy and explodes.

I wish the world would end, so I could watch the last, great, show on Earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.