• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but it's really cold and it's all clumping together and there isn't a microwave in sight.

I wish I had the power to turn bad food into delicious food.

Granted, but they aren't the candy airheads, they're the annoying people that are really stupid.

I wish I could get these cactus needles out from where i hugged the cactus

Granted, but you also kill the people around you, yes, even the people who make Ice cream!!! D: NOOOOOOO!!!!

I wish that the dragon balls were real.

Granted, but the CD/DVD is selective and will usually play an AC/DC cover band or reruns of Monty Python.

I wish I could fly.

Granted, but, well, have you seen the end of Raiders Of The Lost Ark? Well, that happens to you.

I wish I had a new drumset.

Granted, but someone cuts it off and you are tailless again. (MWAHAHAHAHAHA!)

I wish for lemons to squirt in peoples eyes.

Granted, but it's an endangered bird and someone finds out you have it and tattles on you and you get in lots of trouble because hey you can't have that as a pet it's ENDANGERED.

I wish to live in Castle Fairfax.

Granted, but I would think you were a seviper guy and get my Zangoose army to attack!

I wish i had a german chocolate cake!
(Chocalate cake with a tiny bit of acohol [not enough to be illegal ;)])

Last edited by a moderator:
Granted, but your teleporter doesn't teleport anywhere with you so the first time you use it you get stuck in some random place in Sri Lanka or somewhere crazy.

I wish I had more music to listen to than just the same songs I've been listening to all day.

Granted, but he likes Vileplume more than both of them so who even cares.

I wish balloons and confetti came down from the sky every time someone called out my name.

Granted, but then you became restless.

I wish Q got a divorce with U.
(in kindergarten my teacher said Q and U were married because they were always together. ) :D

Granted but I stole it because orange is my fave color! :p

I wish Kerauno understood that I like Q better. ;D

Last edited by a moderator:
Granted, but I am oblivious to almost everything else and am easily distrac- OMG A BUTTERFLY!!!!

I wish I had a butterfly.

Granted but it was mutant and took over the world.
(Lukily my army was there or butterflies would be catching us)
I wish i was a better spriter.

Status
Not open for further replies.