• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but the "blender" just happens to be "Bender" with an L on his arse, so you technically get it, but you don't. (Futurama ref)

I wish for no school tomorrow.

(That's a wish I can agree with Burnkirby. Too bad this is the crush a wish game.)

Granted, but now weed has hit the market in full force. Great, more poison.

I wish the Holocaust never happened.

I really don't want to crush this wish, but...Granted. However, something similar happens because nobody learns from history.

I wish for a German Shepard.

Granted, but now no one learns anything and nothing gets done. Congratulations! You just caused the total collapse of the French economy!

I wish I could be 5 years old for a week.

(cute! you want to get married!)

granted, but when you saw her she was totally, i mean totally,....UGLY!

i wish for Ash was real!

~flutter shy~

Last edited by a moderator:
Granted. But, you fall and break your leg while wlking in the snow, have forgotten your cell phone, and are in the forest with no one around to hear you.

I wish I wish I had some fish.
awesome_face.png

flutter shy said:
(cute! you want to get married!)

I don't want to get married D: I'm just interested in who I'm going to prom with :I

Anyway, granted, but you get Spongebob :B

I wish Valentines day wasn't so depressing.

Granted, but it turns out to be the worst game console ever (even worse than the VirtualBoy!)

I wish SSBB wasn't full of cloned characters.

Granted, but one day, you forget your space suit, and the vacuum of space cuases you to implode.

I wish I didn't have school on Friday.

A

Anonymous

Granted, but now you have it on saturdays (OMG)

I wish I could stop complaining about my pokemon -_-

Granted but you can't control it. It stangles you when you're trying to cut a piece of cake :'(

I wish I could find a good corsage for my prom date.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.