• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but suddenly you get left behind by the 329084 new Pokemon and become a lonely spirit.

I wish all the Pokemon games were virtual reality.

Granted, but your parents (if you're that young) won't let you get them.

I wish my school sold milk that contained one ingredient: milk (seriously, how hard could that be?)

Granted, but the milk becomes so expensive that you cannot afford the calcium and your bones become weak and pathetic.

I wish posts in this section counted toward the post count.

Granted, but you lose the password to your account after reaching a hundred posts, so the Post Count is absolutely useless to you.

I wish I had stronger opponents to face on Tekken 6... ;-;

And nothing is what you receive. No oxeygen is able to reach your lungs and you suffocate.

I wish for more cookies :3

Granted, but there are so many, and you eat them all.

...One Year Later...

And introducing the next contestant on "The Biggest Loser" is... Fallen Angel!

I wish it snowed in Disney World.

Granted, it Snowed SO much that when you went there, the snow crushed you.

I (don't really wish this but I want to see what someone does with it.) wish that I "Caught 'em all!".

Have you ever noticed that The Creator, Fuzzy, is practicly gone, but his/her thread is still going strong?

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
You caught 'em all. Syphilis, chlamydia, scabies, everything. :3

I wish I had a better taste in jokes :p

Oops. Sould of been more exact!

Granted, the jokes are so good, everyone dies of laughter. Now no one can listen.

I wish I got more Eggnog.

Granted, but we all move to Mars where an atomosphere suitable for humans suddenly appeared. We all live.

I wish that I was a Saiyan.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Granted, but for this power equivalent exchange demands that you give up the lives of those you hold dear.

(BTW it's Buu that turns people to chocolate. Broly just blows them up)

I wish every member of Charms happy holidays.

Granted, you care only for yourself, so much that you fall in love with yourself and ignore everyone around you.

I wish to be able to speak every language known and unknown to man.

Granted, but when you start a conversation you always talk in the wrong language, this results in you going insane and killing yourself.

I wish my birthday would be 10 days later, that way, HeartGold and SoulSilver would be released on my birthday. ;D

Granted, but what use would that be? The minute you or anyone you know wakes up, the game's sold out.

I wish for something to do. (Christmas Day where I live and I'm so bored already. Not even noon yet...)

Granted, but the knowledge is too much for your brain to handle and it eventually blows up.

I wish I didn't have a whole mess of projects/reports/etc. to do next week right before school starts ">.>

Granted, but to make up for the wished away work, you now have to do a week's worth of humiliating chores when school starts again.

I wish I could roll a Katamari.

Granted but that is all you know.

I wish people who asked for definitions would just look it up on Dictionary.com themselves instead of bothering others.

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but now they ask for definitions of slang words that aren't in the dictionary.

I wish my brother would stop screwing around and help me finish the project that he and I started before I leave this world.

Granted, instead he screws up the project.

I wish I knew what PM means when he says before he leaves this world.

Psycho Monkey

Granted, I mean I'm moving out of my house to transfer to a college out of state. When I say world, I mean in the Kingdom Hearts sense. Now that I have told you this information, you must die. *Impales Angel with a katana and feeds her body to ravanous Evil Space Monkeys*

I wish for good things to happen in 2010

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Granted, it has a Bold Nature, 0 IVs in everything, and has 255 EVs in both Defense and Sp.Attack.

I wish I could have a rest for at least a few days...

Granted, but there is a virus on it, so when you get one your computer explodes.

I wish I hade the hard drive for my X-box 360, now I got Fallout 3 Game of the year for no good reason.

granted, but now you feel irritated with every other part of your body

I wish My dad stopped conscripting me to work the day before (or five minutes before I have to leave)

granted. you die.
i wish i could find a decent looking feux fur cat tail for a decent price in a store near my home.

(but seriously if you know a store that i might be able to find one at please pm me the store name and official site if they have one. kthnx!)

Status
Not open for further replies.