• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted...

Don't worry no jokes this time...

*cake is catapulted into Aura's face*

... Well, maybe just one

I wish I still had something extremely creative for this topic

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Granted, it costs $200 US plus $50 for shipping and insurrance, plus an additional fee for being out of country. If you've got the cash then you are all set.

I wish I could find Baccano on DVD.

Granted, but you have to celebrate a Japanese holiday on Dec.25 because Santa needs a break.

I wish I could see the new Twilight movie New Moon (along with the first one.)

Granted, but it sucks so incredibly bad it burns your eyes out and then with the new holes in your head, fries your brain too. Chipmunks soon take residence in your now lifeless cranium.

I wish I had wings. No scientist could catch me in the air right?

Granted, but the wings are metal and attached to your feet. Soon the scientists push you into the ocean because you are a freak, your metal wings drag you to a watery grave.

I wish Cherry pie would fall like rain from the sky!

S

sheesheesh

Granted, but you are now allergic to cherry pie.

I wish for a cure for autism.

Granted, but can never be at peace because some rumor about a 'relationship' popped up on the internet

I wish famous people could be treated like normal people

Psycho Monkey

Granted, I gouge out your eyes with a rusty knife giving you a nice life threatening infection.

I wish Brendan would share some of that delicious looking pie with me.

Granted, but you're never going to make sense again.

I wish I didn't have to reread my sentences five times to make sure I haven't made some stupid mistake while typing...

You don't 'have' to, though silly mistakes happen if you don't. It's your choice...

I wish at least a handful more people on the internet actually used what was taught in school

Psycho Monkey

Granted, they start typing in ebonics because they learned it from their friends in school.

I wish the rental Pokemon's move sets in Pokemon Stadium2 didn't suck.

(I'm a crazy baker what did you expect? This isn't a game...)

Granted, but it's corrupt and you can no longer play it. (same happened to me)

I wish I didn't forget that last wish

S

sheesheesh

Granted, but your camera breaks right when the picture is taken.

I wish nobody would crush this wish.

Granted, the wish isn't crushed. But that doesn't mean that you can't be.

I wish I could remember what the doctor's name is in 'Adventure of the Speckled Band' so I can finish my english assignment.

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but because you rushed me the chapter sucks. (Seriously, without giving away too many spoilers, this is a very important chapter and I want to leave the biggest impact on the reader possible. Also I've been busy the last two weeks ^^;)

I wish I had a solid 2-3 hour time slot to work on my fic.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Granted, but you're hit by procrastination! (dammit, that's what happened to me. D:)

I wish I could remove my siblings from this plane of existence.

Granted, but they're on the next flight ;3

I wish I had my own village, just a little town up the coast. Somewhere I could call 'Pretty Pretty Unicorn' 8D

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Granted, but there's rainbow-coloured unicorn crap all over the place. And you can't get rid of it.

I wish I had the power of hax.

Granted, but upon hacking into the top secret government files, you find Tony Blair's 'secret stash'.
Good luck trying to unsee that D:

I wish I could smoosh all the timezones together so everyone's all on at once and it's one big happy family :D

Granted, but because of all the people going on the internet at the same time at once, the internet shuts down...forever :c

I wish that all of humanity would end in an epic way :V

Status
Not open for further replies.