• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but after you get it, it tears a hole in reality and we all get sucked into an alternate universe where everything is backwards..sdrawkcab si gnihtyreve erehw esrevinu etanretla na otin dekcus teg lla ew dna ytilaer ni eloh a sraet ti ,ti teg uoy retfa tub ,detnarG

.sdrawkcab epyt ot evah t'ndid I hsiw I

S

sheesheesh

Granted, you are forced to play this game until it gets boring.

I wish for Sony Vegas.

Granteed, but it sends a curse of a thousand flying monkeys opon your computer.

I wish i could actually think of a crush that wasn't completely random for once.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Granted, but you're not a very good swimmer so you get eaten by a shark

I wish I could get off the computer and get a life

S

sheesheesh

Granted, but your Sharingan blinds you and you fall off a cliff.

I wish my parents would get back in exactly two seconds.

S

sheesheesh

Granted, but the invincibility only wworks when you're in the nude.

I wish V would make a wish.

Psycho Monkey

Granted, however it is one of the clones created by Mewtwo. Chamandertwo goes on a rampage and kills everyone that you love.

I wish I knew how to spell sounds

S

sheesheesh

Granted, but watermelon is now illegal in every country on Earth.

I WISH FOR A LAZOR!!!!!!!!!!! BAGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Granted (sadly), but Big Bird comes up to you and beats the crap out of you, then Cookie monster steals all your candy from Halloween and hits you with his cookie jar

I wish Dora the Explorer died.

Psycho Monkey

Granted, you get AIDS and can't die from it which forces you to live the rest of eternity in agony.

I wish I could fall out of a chair in an awesome way and not get hurt from the fall.

Granted, but it only means you can't feel the hurt. You still break a leg.

I wish people would look and comment on the pics I posted in Member Pics. *cough*

Granted, but it unleashes a virus onto everyone's computers for some unknown reason and we all have to buy vista! DUN DUN DDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!

I wish i could control the minds of worms and have them eat away all the dirt and lay waste to the surface world so the mole people can conquer the world! Oh and I don't care if I die in the process.

Psycho Monkey

Granted, it all happens in your head because you're in a looney bin

I wish the nice young men in their clean white coats would not find find me.

Granted. I find you. Believe me, that's way worse...

I wish I could force people to obey me and look/comment at my pictures in the Member Pics Thread.

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but they all leave nasty comments

I wish nothing bad will happen to me as a result of that crush (I luv u Secad *said fearfully*)

Granted. You get smothered with gerbils. That's not bad from my point of view.

I wish my robot would win fairly and without cheating in our sumobot contest coming up in five minutes.

Granted, it's 1 milimeter in diameter. Happy movie making ;D

I wish dazzle would start working already. STUPID THING HOW MANY CORDS DO I HAVE TO TRY TO BGET YOU TO WORK?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.