• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but you have to wait an hour while listening to colourful english every time you turn it on before you can play it.

I wish someone in the PRP's I'm in would post...

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Granted, but you have to share it with me and Linkachu. I don't know about Linkachu, but I'm a big eater.

I wish for nonscense

Granted, but pineapples require pj's in summertime because it's too happy for them. Wait. Nonscense? What's that? I thought you said no sense...

I wish I knew what nonscense is...

Psycho Monkey

Granted, *gives Aura a dictionary made up of every spoken word on the planet since written language began* Have fun finding your word.

I wish I was more ambidexterous when typing

(Damn you...)

Granted, your going to take a touch typing course! (If you already touch type, your doing it again.) But I'm taking the course with you (for the third time) so you have to put up with me.

I wish it would rain.

Psycho Monkey

Granted, I send Kyogre to Australia making it rain for three months straight before resealing the Master of the Sea.

I wish for more days like today. No rain, not too hot, low humidity, just nice.

(The foodbowl of Australia has been restored to it's full health. *hails Kyorge*

Granted, but while the weather's nice, everthing else isn't.

I wish for role play...

Psycho Monkey

Granted, first you need your own laptop. Then you need to go outside and steal your neighbors internet. Remember bug spray.

(Seriously, I have the same problem as you do Aura and the crush is how I solved it)

I wish it was easier bouncing between Forum Games and Chat

Granted, but everything else and the kitchen sink starts to hurt too! And I just fixed this headache dude! You're my new worse enemy!!!

I wish I had a hacksaw! (wow that will be easy to crush XD)

Granted, but candy elves attack you anfd use you for cheap labor and you eventually die a short death from eating too much sweets and too much labor.

I wish for a pig with an afro. I mean how awesome would that be?

Granted, but the funds for your army are taken out and used for public education and then your recruits start hating you and then the war is lost and the world is taken over by barber ship quartets.

I wish i could explode. (HA TRY CRUSHING THAT ONE)

Granted. You CAN Explode, but, you kill everybody else on the planet if you do, and you are locked away in an explosion proof isolation camp to keep you from harming anyone

I wish I was still in Paris

S

sheesheesh

Granted, but you're force-fed escargot for the rest of your life.

I wish somebody would crush this wish.

Granted, but pineapple falls from the sky, guys wear miniskirts and listick. My cat starts to have a career as a standup artist and makes a million dollars. 'Chrams soon turns into a site for 40-year-old-lives-in-his-mom's-basement-creepy-type-men. The death rain comes down from the heaven and then of all things....magikarp are praised as gods.

I wish Aristotle didn't make that wish before. You gonna pay man!

Status
Not open for further replies.