• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aura: Granted, it reshapes your nose into a cucumber your eyes into fried eggs, and your house into a pinapple (oooooohh... who lives in a pinapple with eyes of fried eggs? Aura CucumberNose! classic...)

Mystic_Suicune: Granted, but you break your ankle, thus ending your dancing career

I wish I was in a gameshow (those things look pretty fun)

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Granted, but you're the guy that looses

I wish I could remember the dream I had last night (All I remember was it was highly insane)

Granted, its so insane, when you tell it to your friends, they just don't get it. This in turn drives them insane

I wish I win a gameshow (just to boot Psycho Monkey's crush)

Granted, but now I get to say that Aura has a master-masher which she uses to mash you up ;D

I wish I could get my dog to do my homework more often (he actually told me the answer to this question once, I handed out a list of possible answers and he put his paw on the right one by chance).

C

Celadon

Granted, but he feels hungry and eats your homework every time he does it.

I wish i had a piano ( which just cannot fall on my head)

Granted, but a mad killer is hiding inside it and he practices his art on you.

I wish my little brother's arm wasn't broken. :'(

Granted, but it takes control of you and you are later beaten by four warriors of light (final fantasy 3 ripoff XP)

I wish I there was such thing as phoenix down

Granted, but it is actual down (feathers) from a phoenix and has no healing powers whatsoever.

I wish I could play a game with my cat again. One time I hid a potato chip under a bowl, put two more bowls next to it and mixed them up, and she sniffed the right one.

I come back to life, you shoot me in the face with a water gun, and I beat you to death.

I wish I wasn't guilty of murder.

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but you go in on Sundays to make up the time.

I wish I was a better artist. (Here's to how bad I am, I can't even draw a stick figure with out it looking like crap :-\)

Granted, but you have to obey a combination of all the Charmers.

I wish that I didn't eat a whole spoonful of honey this afternoon. (I'm serious.)

Psycho Monkey

Granted, it was 2 spoonfuls of honey. (mmmm... honey...)

I wish I remembered what I was about to wish for (I hate it when this happens)

You remember what you wished for but unfortunately it was the death too all of your Space Monkeys.

I wish upon a star that I was named after a star.

Granted, but it's not a star, it's a meteor. And it makes it to earth, to the spot where you are now standing...

I wish this effing heat wave would just give up and go home (in other words, I wish for winter!)

Granted, but there's only crap on there.

I wish my friend would stop nagging on me. (he wants me to work on his site, which I don't >:()

NO WISHES!!! ATTACK!!!

*the master ... is pwned by Aura, Chibi, Chainsawking, Shorcai and Psycho Monkey*

I wish for... a random wish

(Aura is the emperor of pwn. :p)

Granted. Want to know what your wish was? Wait, why am I talking to a dead body?

I wish humans could travel through vacuum.

Shroomish-Chan: Granted, I couldn't find the cookbook to bake ginger cookies, so I was going to ask Cody, but he wasn't around, so I just took a recipe from his desk and baked them. Never mind, here you are! *five seconds later* Dang it! That was the implosion recipe! I'm not paying for your head you know! >:(

Secad: Granted, but you're the janitor

I wish I could finish an epic post and get it up before someone else comes on with one

Status
Not open for further replies.