• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but it happens to by the copy Suicune granted me, everything you get on it is glitched to Magikarps (you'll never win a battle!)

I wish I had a Magikarp that knew Hydro Pump (that could scare challengers to death)

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Granted, but unlike the original Fi, this one is uncontrolable and burns down your house.

I wish Secad's new avi didn't look so huggable. Why is Secad so huggable? ???

Psycho Monkey

Granted, I take advantage of your immortality by making you a meat shield and test subject for lethal experiments.

I wish they went into more detail in an article I read about how a teen kill a girl he was babysitting with a "mortal combat death." :o

Granted but there is so much detail that you don't have the power to read it without caffeine! You drink and read and drink and read, till you finally collapse and die.

I wish i knew some people on this forum (except for Chainsawking) :)

Granted, but you meet me.

I wish someone would go to the GTS in Jubilife and trade me an Chatot (LV. 20 or higher for my Lv. 20 Shellos (Color blue: Nickname Mouri)

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but he/she/it has all the same Pokemon as you with all the same move sets yours have.

I wish I wasn't so bored right now (one of the most overused wishes, yet I can't help it)

Granted, but you get nightmares. For some odd reason that I don't feel like explaining how it relates to you and the Elite Four.

I wish that my hips didn't hurt. (Darn you hot stilettos!)

Psycho Monkey

Granted, you injured your feet and lost the ability to walk.

I wish I could break the habbit of biting the dead skin of my lips when they get chapped (I have now been tasting blood for an hour)

Granted, but you develop the habbit of biting your tongue to satify your need for... BLOOD!!! Congrats, you're now a vampire. You go on a rampage and kill everyone you know... Hey wait! Don't do tha- *is killed by Psycho*

I wish I knew what a Tablet is...

Granted, it's basically like the second screen on a DS. But it hooks on to your computer and it acts like your mouse.

I wish that I had a tablet.

Granted, but then i return alive as a psycho monkey that IS NOT used for experiments or anything else and take them all. then i give them to psycho.

i wish that i was an invincable member of psycho monkeys army and was very valuble to him.

Granted, but you soon get tired of watching the AZ/ Philly game that aired today.

I wish I could've went to the Cardnials/Eagles game so I coulda had a chance to meet Jordin Sparks.

Psycho Monkey

Granted, you're there long enough to get stung by Beedrill, get biten by Zubat, electricuted by Electabuzz, have flaming poo thrown at you by Chimcar, get attacked by an angry troop of Mankey, and lung cancer from the toxic fumes of Weezing. Have a nice trip?

I wish the Ravens would win the Ravens/Steelers game to day.

Granted, but you now have a handacke which screws up your typing.

I wish for my own dragon, Jinn (Emerald dragon, which is totally gonna kick Thorns ass!)

Don't tell me Chibi's a Steeler's fan

I don't like football. And I couldn't think of anything better to say.

Granted, but they're so good a zombie Gyarados comes and eats them then eats you.

I wish I had a pit of death.

Status
Not open for further replies.