• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but I steal them all. (My apples >:( )

I wish my mom would hurry up with my coffee. (She promised she'd get me a frap while she was out)

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Granted, by the time she gets back your coffee is cold.

I wish I could get done all the things I set out to do before my winter break ends

Actually Psycho, the coffee's ment to be cold. And it's delicious ^^ (Mmmmm, expresso) And jeez, your winter break is still going? :o

Granted, but you do them all wrong.

I wish Psycho would hurry up with PRP.

Psycho Monkey

(I wouldn't know, I don't drink coffee. But yeah for whatever reason Spring Semmester isn't starting until Feb 2. ???)

Granted, but... well alright I'll get to it.

I wish the vacuum cleaner didn't stink when in use.

Not granted, because it never did; It was the smell of the 3-week-old diapers your neighbour has been hiding in it when you're not looking.

I wish I could deny grants more often (I forget how much fun it can be)

((Daaaaaaaaamn...))

@Psycho: Granted, instead it spits everything back out.

@Brendan: Granted, but this topic closes because of it.

I wish my winter break was as long as Psycho's. :(

Psycho Monkey

Granted, you have to be in college like me to obtain it (unless you already are in college. Then it's just haha!)

I wish I could stay on-line longer. (My uncle's coming over in litterally 2 mins and the dog has to come to my room with me)

I love the nearly month-long break at my college. Then class starts up and the transition is horrible.

Granted, but only by three-point-five seconds.

(what's wrong with that? Give them a rubber bone and you can sleep for the night)

Psycho Monkey: Granted, but your dog pees into the computer and screws it up, and your uncle doesn't notice and only asks for more ginger ale (that's a little classic since most families end up with a deaf relative which is usually the uncle or aunt)

Secad: Granted, You are FAIL

I wish Secad made a wish

Oooh! ><

Granted, but it involved killing you in multiple painful ways, like Fi burning you to death.

I wish that I was the all-powerful being that controlled everything.

Granted, but I am your infinetly-more-powerful opposite that controls everything bad and I dethrone you and apppoint myself the new almighty person that controls everything good and bad. >:D

I wish that actually happened

Granted, but then I over-throw you and anybody else and rule for good, and for bad, and forever!

I wish Fi and Chibi could have a karate sparring tournament. (Maybe we could RP it!)

Granted. I pwn Fi. ^^ (That would be cool, but we probably need permission first. But how's a gerbil gonna do karate?"

I wish Secad would just let me have some power.

Anthro-pyrokinetic gerbil! That's the answer for everything.

Granted, but you die because you could not handle it, thus allowing me back.

I wish we had permission to do the Chibi vs. Fi thing with a few other people.

(PM a mod and see if it's okay)

Granted, but I OWN YOU ALL!!

I wish an anthro-pyrokinetic gerbil actually looked cool. (I'm getting not-so-good mental images)

(So it would)

Granted, but whoever you're rooting for is killed. (And if you're rooting for me then I win)

I wish Secad was back on

Granted, but you're not.

I wish Chainsawking could have been bothered to reply to the Pm I sent him (or maybe it's just me, and he hasn't been on yet)

(He hasn't)

Granted, but your RP closes.

I wish this piece of gum I'm chewing isn't so freakin' hard to chew. (Seriously, I'm getting a headache)

Granted. You wished you were dead.

I wish my gum wasn't steel. (But then again it's about as durable as steel. I twited it into a pretzel knot)

(Good. I don't like Spam! HAHA! Bet, you didn't c dat comin`)

Guranted. You freeze to death.

I wish to have a GF that loves me tons and tons that won't kill me.

Granted, but your handwritting sucks.

I wish Obama wouldn't try to ban guns and talk shows, since thats interfering with our first and second amendment rights.

Psycho Monkey

Granted, instead he deletes the Fifth amendment (when did he say this? Have I been out of the political loop?)

I wish I had paid more attention to politics to know what M_S is saying

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but human being the bastards they are find a new way to keep people down.

I wish I hadn't lost track of time and missed Two and a Half Men (That show is so funny ;D)

Granted, because if the good/sane people don't have anything to defend themselves with the crazies will come and decimate our population. (Yeah...)

I wish that I didn't loose my DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.