• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but it's counterfeit. The new police brigade with added pyrokinetic gerbils burn you.

I wish my trophy wasn't a mop, but a large brick of real platinum.

Granted, although I could torture you with being crushed by a platinum brick, I think it would be much funnier to let you on a little secret: your ribbon happens to be a mop. XD

I wish for a large brick of real platinum that flys, so it won't fall on my head.

Granted, but the cartoon rots your brain, don't know what it is, and I already know it's about sailors that have whales for mothers.

I wish I was a lumberjack

Granted. But while you're travelling through space with your robot buddy/servant, you get lost. You think that your robot has a tracking system to take the ship back home, but you realize that your robot left it at home to make room for the cupcake (Go Gir! :))

I wish Typhlosion4ever had no wallet (no wallet=no platinum brick for you! ;D)

Granted. He owns a bank.
Then he should try our new credit crunch cereal! Made from the dried tears of a thousand sacked investment bankers!

Granted, but they are spammers that put up so much spam, your site crashes (or you waste your life banning them all)

I wish I could invent a high quality cereal

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Granted, but it has nothing good to say to you.

I wish my college would stop cancelling my classes (first calculus, then mythology. This is getting rediculous now! >:()

Psycho Monkey

Granted, it is undeniable proof that human evolution has finally gone dow the toilet. To purify the world I send my evil space monkeys to destroy all humans with an IQ below 100

I wish I could find something tasty for dinner that won't make me sick or give me endless diarhea (just covering all my bases)

Granted, but then nobody wants to pwn you, even when you want them to.

I wish my comic would get made into a TV show. (It's really funny... It's about talking animals. XD)

Granted. But the ol' "Law of the Jungle" is "eat or be eaten" (Or was it "don't poke an angry tiger"? Anyway.) = the duck eats you.

I wish Pokecharms would organize a big RL meeting which I won't miss. (Or any other serious member, btw.)

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but the meeting is in whatever country you're not in meaning you have to spend a ton of money on a international ticket and a passport.

I wish I could get struck by lightning and live

Granted, but it fries your brain and you spend the rest of your life in a psychological disorder department (that reminds me of a wish I made four months ago)

I wish my dog wasn't so hyper at night

Granted, but... I don't know what to say! What do you want the shoe string for anyway? I take it back, not granted.

I wish I was a better guitar player (someone at school is just crazy with these high-speed songs)

YOU WANT A SHOE STRING!? FINE! I'LL GIVE YOU A SHOE STRING!! (strangles Jalx with a shoe string)

I wish I had an unbreakable guitar (then I can throw it across the stage all I want! ^_^)

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but strings are actually shoe strings so it can't play songs effectively.

I wish to stand outside during some sort of natural disater and only suffer minimal injury like a few scratches.

Psycho Monkey

*climbs out of hole unhurt* Nice!

Granted, they're so stoic people forget you have cats. For your birthday your 2nd uncle 3times removed on your mother's cousins's side of the family buys you a pit bull who devours your cats.

I wish I could go outside to get the mail and not freeze my feet off on the snow covered ground (and I refuse to put on my shoes for such a simple task)

Granted, you go out, get the mail and freeze your hands off. You then drop the mail, and try to pick it up with your mouth. That freezes off too. Eventually, you're left with your immortal-against-freezing feet, sat there. In some snow. A bird lands on them and poos.

I wish we could all understand Katie's new forum game :D

Granted, but it is a baby's shoe string, so you can't use it for your own shoes

I wish R. Jalx would wish for something other than shoe strings (Genie isn't going to have much fun with this guy)

Status
Not open for further replies.