• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Create Your Own Trainer Card.... Trainer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Credit to EternalLight from TSR for the sprites I used to put together.Heres an example of a Zelda Card
Copyofitems1.png
and heres the real thing
items1.png
...someone please make it transparent....

B

Bean D

I just wanted to show my progress so far:
beandninjamg9.png
this is my first one I made
beandsamuraiqe3.png
Here's my second one
beandsoldierkw8.png
didn't do much on this one
beandmasterchiefpc2.png
HAAAAAALOOOOO!
beandtohrunz2.png
Tohru Honda!
beandninja1it9.png
here's a partner for my male ninja
beandgirlul2.png
I kinda had no idea what i was doing
beandboygj6.png
same here
BeanD-Soldier1.png
BeanD-Soldier2.png
i wanted to make what i thought soldiers in pokemon would look like
girl2vg8.png
the first one i made transparent without asking (Thx Hedj for transparentcies and the guide!)
girl3qu2.png
Same here
boy2ir6.png
and here
girl4al4.png
and here

I hope some of them can be used on a trainer card ;D

I made some... They're just recolors of some others :p Do we get to choose what to name them? If we do, can I do this?

Maria

Kiki

Sandra

Kairi

:D

PS I didn't know how to post them on here, so I used my account on GG

(rascal_flatts_101)

I sprited two people. They're Gym Leaders for a lil' RPG my friend and I have going via AIM.

Kagemushasprite.png

This is Kagemusha, the Poison-type leader who guards the Spiritbadge. His real name is Frank, as his mother will tell you. He looks like a threatening ninja, but in reality, he's a Japanophile who still lives with his mother. His prized Pokemon is his Ariados (which is, oddly, level 17 >_>), and he'll give you the Sludge Bomb TM.

Leahsprite.png

And this is Leah, the Grass-type user in charge of the Sproutbadge. She's very perky and rather odd. She's a fanatic about gardening and she allows you to go into the back room and pick a bunch of Berries rather than give you a TM. Her prized Pokemon is a level 22 Bayleef.

They need to be transparenticized 'cause I no gots GIMP >

BelleFrost-SuicuneCosplay.png

Here ya go! :)
Thank you for making background transparent. I do have others, but I like to keep them as mine. Do you think I should put my Card backgrounds on here? On a place called Gaiaonline. I made IDs for people that just wanted them. I have a lot.

Well >> I decided to submit a couple older sprites I did that I don't really use anymore =x

martyspriteyd5.png
martsprite2ix4.png

They're nothing special, but I tried.

I sprited two people. They're Gym Leaders for a lil' RPG my friend and I have going via AIM.

Kagemushasprite.png

This is Kagemusha, the Poison-type leader who guards the Spiritbadge. His real name is Frank, as his mother will tell you. He looks like a threatening ninja, but in reality, he's a Japanophile who still lives with his mother. His prized Pokemon is his Ariados (which is, oddly, level 17 >_>), and he'll give you the Sludge Bomb TM.

Leahsprite.png

And this is Leah, the Grass-type user in charge of the Sproutbadge. She's very perky and rather odd. She's a fanatic about gardening and she allows you to go into the back room and pick a bunch of Berries rather than give you a TM. Her prized Pokemon is a level 22 Bayleef.

They need to be transparenticized 'cause I no gots GIMP ><
Ozzybeans-Kagemusha.png
Ozzybeans-Leah.png

Here ya go. ^^

I was wondering if anyone could edit the guy with the the stripey green shirt into ifferent colours so you can put them on here. i did do it but i cant get them onto the site properly lol. I did them in yellow, grey, blue, red, orange and purple. Anyone?

here's all my peeps so far
Sorafinalformcopy.png

Sora final form (eh he looks ok...)
MYHIKARU.png

Hikaru alternate (second scech AND HE HAS KEY BLADE)
Goku_the_pimp.png

Goku (sorry guy who recomended that one guy but i logged before you did)
hikaruultimahuaf9.png

and Hikaru (origional scetch)
please put one of em on plz?

B

baku

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y73/ryou_kamui/i9chigocosplay.png
cos-play of ichigo kurasaki

My bad. It's sometimes twice a month, it's just that they're mostly at least 20 days before. I looked at the anouncements.

Ok I'm working on an organisation XIII project so heres what i've done so far:-

emotrainer-Marluxia.png

emotrainer-Larxenne.png

Marluxia and Larxenne, top dogs in the rebellion in KH:CoM, Vexen is next followed by Zexion.
Yes Marluxia's pokeball looks pink, it was an attempt at a flower, and thanks to hedj for adding transparency to them both, i love you ^_^

I sense a double-post warning approaching faster than the Ex Mortis. >_o

The answer to your question can be found in a tutorial in the Spriting forum, good sir.

Just read the rules. And maybe delete one of your double posts so an admin doesn't see it. >_>

*Shhhhhh...*

I hope an admin doesn't warn me for policing 'n stuff.

heres a few pokes and trainers.

some i did a while back so
im srry if i stole anything from any one i cant remember

[attachment deleted by admin]

You Double posted again! EEK!
Ask not for whom the Admins ban, they ban thee.
Or at least Warn thee.
MUHAHAHAHA! Joking about the Laugh.

here is the rest it wont allow me to post more than 3 per message
I think only the first two in this post are the only ones (of the six) you'd've needed to post. Maybe Mira, too. Mere recolors are a bit of a no-no, and Pokemon are probably right out.

Other than that, I think they're quite good.

I think the double post is okay here because he's trying to post sprites and the limits just prevent him from single-posting. He seems a bit unclear on which sprites are being posted here, though ^_^;

Calm down, dude. Can't you tell by their names? Their bots that advertise male-performance enhancing drugs.

On a POKEMON FORUM no less!

Why do people keep calling Marley "Mira"? They're two different characters...

Nonetheless I'm not a big fan of recolors.

Calm down, dude. Can't you tell by their names? Their bots that advertise male-performance enhancing drugs.

On a POKEMON FORUM no less!
I know, I mean, a POKEMON FORUM? It's so annoying, though! Dumb bots. I hate stuff like that, it ticks Me off.
My anger's pretty much gone, though.
And I'm VERY glad I got that out of my system. I keep getting madder at our Softball team...They play Halfheartedly. And I don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.