• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Create Your Own Trainer Card.... Trainer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't all you kids who can't afford Adobe Photoshop or Macromedia Fireworks go download Ultimate Paint?

http://www.ultimatepaint.com/

I'd use it if I didn't have the two aforementioned programs ;)

D

Diane

Here you go..
lluvia2.png

H

hi im bobo

hi im bobo and i have a few questions.

1.Can someone help me with the trainer card making thing? It doesn't work! I realy want to make one, and I've never been able to make one.

2.Can someone submit a Naruto style trainer card?

And I have a gaara sprite (note:i didnt make this i found it)
my.php
http://img511.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gaaraspritega1.png http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/7404/gaaraspritega1.png

X

Xoliouse

I made a new Sprite. I call him Power Tycoon Justin cuz he resembles my friend a little.

4t84svl.png

Please leave comments/complaints, I only spent 5 minutes on it. Took colors from Cynthia and Lucas.

I think it still may be down. Just wait, patience is a virture.

If I'm not mistaken, someone already did, but I'm not sure on that note. *thinks*

P

Pikachu_Master

The Trainer Card Maker is down due to the mass amount of people creating their own TC's for their games or fan-fics, thus creating a lot of space and they can't have any do any anymore (for the time being). Sorry for the inconvenience

P

Pikachu_Master

Ask one of the Mod's to help, I can't do it, I'm just a regular member here, just create an account first

P

Pikachu_Master

It will come back up in a while, don't worry and ask for someone to create you one in the Artwork forum, but be specific, though

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
And that, my friend, is spam. Please read read the rules and get to know them. You'll get a lot farther. Do it again and you'll get your first warning.

Happy foruming ^^

The Trainer Card Maker is down due to the mass amount of people creating their own TC's for their games or fan-fics, thus creating a lot of space and they can't have any do any anymore (for the time being). Sorry for the inconvenience

I'm glad to hear that because I was just about to ask why it was not working. Thanks for the info. :)

N

neko3343

I've got some! Once again I'll state that I can't do transparencies in MS Paint, But I've altered the white looking parts of the sprites so that if the outer white part is set to the transparent color, it'll be OK.

6fpyxqb.jpg
6buclci.jpg

The second one is because I was bored, so I did a trainer that looks like a Shaymin.

C

CIWY

poktrainercloakwt4.png

*twitches and falls off chair*
Paint crashed 6 times while I was making this 6 times i'm now convinced my computer hates me T.T

Amazing. I may only be a Fire Emblem expert spriter and a fairly good recoloring and custom edit Pokemon spriter, but I know that is good. I know I wont use it, but it deserves to be added, no doubt!

S

Scythe

How about this Lance I found ^^? It's just the basic Lance from Fire Red / Leaf Green.

Lance.png

-Scythe

Z

Zanei

ZaneiTrainer.png

I changed the hairstyle on one of them, so does that count as custom or just edited?

Is Gimp the only program that creates transparant backgrounds?

Because I have one from Paint...

No...Ultimate Paint, the one I linked to a few pages back, can. Also Fireworks, Photoshop, Imageready, Inkscape, and just about any image editing software ever will do transparencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.