• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Create Your Own Trainer Card.... Trainer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Daytime Umbreon

I need to go for a bit, so can you quote all the sprites I need to do while I'm gone, Pokefreak? Please and thank you!

S

Shiny Trainer

any better pokefreak

misty.png

Copyofbugcatcher-2.png

acetrainer-1.png

A

Arceus lover

WILL SOMEONE MAKE MY SPRITES TRANSPERENT ALREADY ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? :'( >:(
and heres anouther
65zvy9v.png

D

Daytime Umbreon

6310dag.png

You never did this one Daytime Umbreon...

5z34vvr.png

Hey, look! A kid cowboy! ;D

6b4ivsg.png

Another one you can trans....

6bcv5lh.png

Veteran/Policeman Fusion

6h2j6z8.png

That is my last one!

So yea...all need to be transparent....
Hey...I just thought of something...
You can move pieces on bodies easy, yet you aren't that good at cosplays...it seems odd...
Although, I do advise, if you do wanna remake your Eevee Cosplay, a big tip is, don't mess with the eyes, it can make a whole cosplay go from good to bad. As Shiny Eevee may recall, I have made two Umbreon Sprites, one with edited eyes, and one without. The second one ended up much better, and I can show you them if you want.

D

Daytime Umbreon

Its okay.

Edit: Daytime Umbreon, how does my Giovonni look?
It looks great!
I'm starting to become jealous of you. I've been here and spriting a bit longer then you, yet yours almost as good as the best sprites here (you know who you are)!

P

Pokefreak

It looks great!
I'm starting to become jealous of you. I've been here and spriting a bit longer then you, yet yours almost as good as the best sprites here (you know who you are)!

I'm flattered, but I look at my sprites and scream. Like my art teacher says, art is never perfect, so it can always be improved. So I look at my sprites and think, what can I do to fix it?

P

Pokefreak

Well everyone, where I am its 12:12 am and I'm TIRED! I'm going to go to bed. I'll be on tomorrow. Night everyone!

D

Daytime Umbreon

I'm flattered, but I look at my sprites and scream. Like my art teacher says, art is never perfect, so it can always be improved. So I look at my sprites and think, what can I do to fix it?
It may not be much coming from me, but perfection is over rated. Nothing can be perfect, not even Spirtomb. I say, as long as it looks nice or cool or cute or whatever else is good, then it's good enough. Now sometimes stuff happens that makes you wanna make it better, like my Danny Fenton sprite, but in the end, you'll just wanna add more and end up with something that looks nothing like the beginning.
[quote author=Shiny Trainer link=topic=1379.msg27825#msg27825 date=1184213157]
heres my new sprite
richboy.png

[/quote]
Shiny Trainer, I don't understand you...you make these sprites, yet you still don't see the problem. Think of it like this to get them better.
1. Take the original sprite.
2. Find a sprite or more with the colors you want to change the original sprite to.
3. Then, switch the colors around by switching on of the colors with another.
This should work for you.

Good Night Pokefreak!

A

Arceus lover

WILL SOMEONE MAKE MY SPRITES TRANDPERENT ALREADY?????????????? and heres a real shiny Gardivoir
6aila1w.png
and heres a shiny Arceus
5xddgyb.png

P

Pokefreak

WILL SOMEONE MAKE MY SPRITES TRANDPERENT ALREADY?????????????? and heres a real shiny Gardivoir
6aila1w.png

Let me add this in before I leave.

ARCEUS LOVER! YOUR SPRITES NEED TO BE FIXED AND CHANGED! LISTEN TO BE, YOU KEEP IGNORING MY POSTS!

Sorry to get upset, it just bugs be, thats all.

D

Daytime Umbreon

Let me add this in before I leave.

ARCEUS LOVER! YOUR SPRITES NEED TO BE FIXED AND CHANGED! LISTEN TO BE, YOU KEEP IGNORING MY POSTS!

Sorry to get upset, it just bugs be, thats all.

*Pats Pokefreaks back*
There, there. It'll get to him sometime.

Also, I think this is a Trainer Sprite thread, not a Pokemon Sprite thread.

P

Pokefreak

heres a shadow lugia for pokemon selecttion
4p46adg.png

and here are my traners
4th3nzl.png
empolion pokemorph
4qz0xgp.png
Zabuza as a kid
6cotpuu.png
a cool loking dude
4qx43sl.png
young artist
6ffaosl.png
evil vampires thinys
4tqxhcw.png
dude from yugioh
4l4sjeg.png
some cue ball prety difrent from origonal
52x79kl.jpg
bad vertion of Naruto and a anouther pokemon
62odpuv.png
shadow tiranatar for pokemon selection
5364qyg.png
a shiny Gardivoir for PS
4z3f3u0.png
same as last
503fu36.png
same as other pokemon (sorry for darker blue)

All the trainers in this post.
Now, I am going to bed. Night all!

D

Daytime Umbreon

I made this one, because mewtwo claims he is the greatest pokemon trainer in the first movie:
mewtwo2abbyb7.png

I put the armour on as a personal touch.

Mewtwo.png

I don't care if you wanted this transparent or not! I love Mewtwo in his armor!

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
The lot of you need to stop all this chitchat. This is a FORUM, not a chat-room. You don't post pointless things like, "I'm tired and am going to bed now," or "I'm leaving." That is spam. >> Also, this is for posting trainers, not Pokemon. So please, no more Pokemon.

Also, don't keep asking for people to transparent your sprites for you, they'll get around to it when they darn well feel like it. "WILL SOMEONE PLEASE ADD TRANSPARENCY TO MY SPRITES ALREADY!!!!!!??!!?!1/1/1/1/!?!?!?!!1111?!" Yeah, that's called spam and mods will delete it one sight.

Please read the rules and use your brain, at least try, for me?

T

TRIX Rabbit

Mewtwo.png

I don't care if you wanted this transparent or not! I love Mewtwo in his armor!

Thanks! I wanted it transparent, and i was just about to ask. I made the sprite about 4 months ago, but took me about 45 minutes to shade and detail. I also have mewtwo with out the pokeball in hand. I'm not that great at making sprites.
::)

heres a shadow lugia for pokemon selecttion
4p46adg.png

and here are my traners
4th3nzl.png
empolion pokemorph
4qz0xgp.png
Zabuza as a kid
6cotpuu.png
a cool loking dude
4qx43sl.png
young artist
6ffaosl.png
evil vampires thinys
4tqxhcw.png
dude from yugioh
4l4sjeg.png
some cue ball prety difrent from origonal
52x79kl.jpg
bad vertion of Naruto and a anouther pokemon
62odpuv.png
shadow tiranatar for pokemon selection
5364qyg.png
a shiny Gardivoir for PS
4z3f3u0.png
same as last
503fu36.png
same as other pokemon (sorry for darker blue)

*contemplates internet suicide*

Anyway, I was digging around on my computer and I found this lol

A Jump Superstars template. It's pretty nifty.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
AttnDuelists.jpg

[size=20pt]ATTENTION DUELISTS,[/size]
[size=15pt]MY HAIR HAS AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE.[/size]

It has come to my attention that this thread seems to have lost its purpose and fallen into conversational SPAM. Looking into it I've realized that it's true, before my brain collapsed onto itself from the sheer amount of shite that goes on in this thread. And when my brain shuts down, my automatic defense systems kick in, and things get ugly.

So starting from now, there's a new Sheriff in town and things are going to be done differently around here.

This thread is meant for TRAINER SPRITES TO BE USED IN THE TRAINER CARD MAKER ONLY. NOT for conversational blather, whining about transparency, or anything else really.

So here's how things are going to be around here from now on. NO COMMENTS. Just sprites (or trainer card templates, I see nothing wrong with those). Sprites are all to be 80x80 pixels in size (So other sprites need not apply) - IN PNG OR GIF FORMATS ONLY. That means NO JPGS.

There are to be no recolors, no bad MSpaint solid color crap like Arceus Lover's posts - only post sprites you put some WORK into, sprites that you might consider would appear on a self-respecting trainer card. None of us may have the fabled abilities of Spriteon, but that doesn't give any of you the excuse to expect two seconds of crap to be even CONSIDERED.

Transparency? DO IT YOURSELVES. There's a perfectly simple tutorial on how to do it in the Sprite forum. Read it, follow it, stop complaining/requesting. A link for this tutorial, for the thinking-impaired.

That's it. From now on I expect to see sprites. and sprites with some degree of quality at that. Anything else I see here will be deleted on sight. Because I'm sick and tired of hearing the rest of the staff complain about this cesspool of SPAM and villany.

U

UnitRico

Well...the registration seems to be disabled, so ill do that later...

I've made 2 sprites, made them transparent (i followed the GIMP guide so it should be correct)

ScizorCosplay.png

Scizor Cosplay

LurtzWIP.png

Lurtz from the Lord of the Rings (the one who shoots Boromir, for the ones who cant remember)
I hope you like them,

~Cya, UnitRico

AttnDuelists.jpg

[size=15pt]ATTENTION DUELISTS,[/size]
[size=10pt]MY HAIR HAS AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE.[/size]
[size=5pt]
It has come to my attention that this thread seems to have lost its purpose and fallen into conversational SPAM. Looking into it I've realized that it's true, before my brain collapsed onto itself from the sheer amount of shite that goes on in this thread. And when my brain shuts down, my automatic defense systems kick in, and things get ugly.

So starting from now, there's a new Sheriff in town and things are going to be done differently around here.

This thread is meant for TRAINER SPRITES TO BE USED IN THE TRAINER CARD MAKER ONLY. NOT for conversational blather, whining about transparency, or anything else really.

So here's how things are going to be around here from now on. NO COMMENTS. Just sprites (or trainer card templates, I see nothing wrong with those). Sprites are all to be 80x80 pixels in size (So other sprites need not apply) - IN PNG OR GIF FORMATS ONLY. That means NO JPGS.

There are to be no recolors, no bad MSpaint solid color crap like Arceus Lover's posts - only post sprites you put some WORK into, sprites that you might consider would appear on a self-respecting trainer card. None of us may have the fabled abilities of Spriteon, but that doesn't give any of you the excuse to expect two seconds of crap to be even CONSIDERED.

Transparency? DO IT YOURSELVES. There's a perfectly simple tutorial on how to do it in the Sprite forum. Read it, follow it, stop complaining/requesting. A link for this tutorial, for the thinking-impaired.

That's it. From now on I expect to see sprites. and sprites with some degree of quality at that. Anything else I see here will be deleted on sight. Because I'm sick and tired of hearing the rest of the staff complain about this cesspool of SPAM and villany.[/size]
lol reducing the font size of your post and i hate the fact that i quoted that long wall of text, but I'm happy someone said it before I did.
The purpose of the TC maker Trainer thread is to submit customized trainer sprites - not only customized, but good as well - and I hate to be honest but a lot of these sprites lately really don't cut it. Miyouki and others are the few exceptions (miyouki

My sprites I'd like to be considered for the trainer card maker:

Giovannidp.png
PokefreaksCreation.png
PokefreaksGirl.png
dpAromatransparent.png

I love the sprite of the girl (to the left of Young Cynthia) and...geez something irks me about the pants. And I'm not really one to go and edit other peoples' sprites without asking but...psh i just wanna see that one get in for some reason
Might I suggest this with the pants?
poketrainercm1.gif

I aligned it to be 80x80 now so it'll work just fine on the TC Maker. :p
I'm usually against pillow-shading but it gives a nice look to the pants on her

P

Pokefreak

I love the sprite of the girl (to the left of Young Cynthia) and...geez something irks me about the pants. And I'm not really one to go and edit other peoples' sprites without asking but...psh i just wanna see that one get in for some reason
Might I suggest this with the pants?
poketrainercm1.gif

I aligned it to be 80x80 now so it'll work just fine on the TC Maker. :p
I'm usually against pillow-shading but it gives a nice look to the pants on her

D

Daytime Umbreon

Attention please.

Because of the new rules in here, I will not be visiting or posting anymore. I am sorry for this, but I don't wanna get in trouble before I become a member...

So, I am re-posting all my sprites for one last time, and leaving two of my emails, so if you, my friends I have made here, could please email me...that'd make me really happy...
TransUmbreonCosplay.png
TransEspeonCosplay.png
TransNightlightCouple.png

TransTogepiCosplay.png
TransSentretCosplay.png
DannyFenton.png

My emails are crazo3077@aim.com and mattlouis123@yahoo.com
Good bye for quite sometime.

T

TRIX Rabbit

Sir Topham Hat AKA the fat controller

sirtopamhatkt4.png

i shaded a only a little, because the black suit looks bad with to much contrast
my inspector gadget trainer:
inspectorgadgetmg3.png

my female dragon trainer w/o dragon
dragontrainerfys0.png

these 2 seemed to have vanished

Status
Not open for further replies.