• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Core of the Dragon Academy (A Superpower RP)

Name: Delsin walker
Year:11
Appearance:Delsin has black hair and green eyes. he wears a black jacket, jeans and a gray T-shirt.

Personality : Delsin is quiet and lonely does not like to admit that he needs help. he always had problems working in a group and he does not like hot weather too much

Powers: he has the ability to shoot freezing bursts, in addition to being able to cool the environment and have the ability to freeze the air humidity and give the frozen mass the way you want it can also create ice ramps through which it slides, ice, projectiles and ice spines he is also able to turn his body into ice, but instead of becoming an immovable ice statue, still retains the same mobility of his flesh-and-blood form. And when it returns to its normal form, it manages to return without any injury, if any.

Bio: Delsin lost his parents when he was 8 in an unknown accident. He was raised by his older brother Cole. As a child he earned the nickname popsicle because of his powers. he was arrested at age 12 accused of robbery. he is currently getting used to his new life
Current guardian: his older brother

Appearance:Delsin has black hair and green eyes. he wears a black jacket, jeans and a gray T-shirt.

Personality : Delsin is quiet and lonely does not like to admit that he needs help. he always had problems working in a group and he does not like hot weather too much

Powers: he has the ability to shoot freezing bursts, in addition to being able to cool the environment and have the ability to freeze the air humidity and give the frozen mass the way you want it can also create ice ramps through which it slides, ice, projectiles and ice spines he is also able to turn his body into ice, but instead of becoming an immovable ice statue, still retains the same mobility of his flesh-and-blood form. And when it returns to its normal form, it manages to return without any injury, if any.

Bio: Delsin lost his parents when he was 8 in an unknown accident. He was raised by his older brother Cole. As a child he earned the nickname popsicle because of his powers. he was arrested at age 12 accused of robbery. he is currently getting used to his new life

Hmmm, a simple description is fine... but I think you're going to need to make your Power a bit more... clear. It looks like one massive run-on sentence and doesn't flow very well. I think you should split it into bullet points or some other type of listing format.

Sorta like this;

He has the ability to: shoot freezing bursts, cool the environment, create Ice ramps, turn his body to ice, etc.

Or you could sum it up as 'Ice Manipulation'. I believe the standard name for what you're describing is 'Ice Mimicry', so you could call it that as well.

But this line (in blue) is rather confusing and that last bit (in green) is a bit Over-powered.

he has the ability to shoot freezing bursts, in addition to being able to cool the environment and have the ability to freeze the air humidity and give the frozen mass the way you want it can also create ice ramps through which it slides, ice, projectiles and ice spines he is also able to turn his body into ice, but instead of becoming an immovable ice statue, still retains the same mobility of his flesh-and-blood form. And when it returns to its normal form, it manages to return without any injury, if any.

That's about all I have to say. Once Sky gets back he might add more.

Oh, sorry, you wanted to abandon the fight early?
Well tough luck

Anyway, most of the stuff in here is good. However, that ice-block ability has essentially given him an instant heal from any injury, even if he only switches forms momentarily. You might want to add something like a timer to it

Apart from that, all the stuff that Kyuu said applies

Oh, sorry, you wanted to abandon the fight early?
Well tough luck
*pats*

You seem to have forgotten that you never let her back on the ground. She did a kick from her position in mid-air. So yea, that trip...well not too sure how that's gonna work out for you, and you are aware that Wyst can now bully you to her heart's content right? Cause unless Sky can now pure magical might to rip a hole through the barrier between worlds, he's stuck there cause Wyst sure as hell won't let you back out xD

Not that I'm complaining of course.~

This is Sky we're talking about. He's been through this before, and I'm pretty sure I can find a way out

Or at least find wherever the oxygen comes from in there
You seem to have forgotten that you never let her back on the ground. She did a kick from her position in mid-air.
Also, all the better for me, I guess I find no reason to let go of her
Thinking about it, I probably could have just yanked her out of the mouth of the thing, which probably would've worked better

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Frick, I think I missed quite a bit of stuff. So I just go to the class and sit down? May I ask where it is? (the class)

As long as you want your character to take first aid then yes they'd be in that class. You can also ask one of the other people with teacher OCs to have one of their classes, then you can go there.

I think this has become one of the most popular RPs so why not join.

Name: Light Yuramaki
Year/Grade: Senior (12)
Appearance: red messy hair , necklace, tall , headphones, black shirt , bracelet , jeans ( My profile Picture)
Personality: Smart, kind , caring always looking for adventure - which may lead to trouble, outgoing, clumsy .
Powers: Light has 2 powers.
One , called Mirror . He is able to create plasma like portals , storing the attack and its power OR the energy used for the attack. If Light stored the attack and power he can use it as his own within 24hours after storing. If he stores the energy , he can use the energy he stored within 24 hours to manipulate and create objects. (Kind of like Green landern i guess?) As of now he cant use his power continuesly as he hasnt yet mastered it.

Two, Manipulation. Light can manipulate parts of his body to create objects like guns or other animal parts. example : He can manipulate his arms into wings. As of now he cant manipulate his whole body. Well he can , but for a short period of time . Example: 5-10 minutes.

Bio: Light has his Mirror powers since his birth, but he got his Manipulation powers from the rage he had when his father died.
Current Guardian: (Mother, Father, both, Grandparent, Aunt May, Uncle, etc.) Mother, , Kira

I wanted to ask, can i have both a Student AND teacher character? Tell me if possible so i can make a teacher role too.

Sky and CC are both out for the moment so I'm taking over until they're back. Your powers are solidly defined so I'm leaning towards accepting you, but I to ask a few questions about mirror. I would assume he can't store physical attacks? Punches, kicks, etc.

Just wanna make sure it isn't some OP thing where you can spam it for each and every attack thrown at you.

Last edited:
Sky here, might as well kill time at the airport

Powers themselves are pretty solid, assuming you can't materialize a whole building with that stored energy. Backstory, however, is a bit lacking in the anything department. You might want to add a bit onto that

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Just finished making a potential antagonist.

Name: Alastair Cazden

Appearance: Alastair stands at 6'3'' with Pale skin and brown eyes and a muscular build. He has ash brown hair. he has a small fringe but is generally swept to the right. The sides and back of his hair are somewhat short. His casual attire consists of a grey dress shirt (It keeps it on from his work) and black jeans.

Personality: Around Cade, he is generally quite serious and strict. He can be friendly to people but he doesn't be friendly often unless they are his friend or he likes them. People say he is a completely different person.

Powers: The first power he obtained was the ability to steal powers and use them himself. Once he has stole the power, The original owner of the power can't use it. Alastair can also give the superpowers back if forced or he can do it himself but it damages him. He can only hold 3 powers at a time and once he has three, he can't steal any more until he gives a power back. It's also easier to steal powers when the holders are younger or inexperienced (So it would be really hard for him to steal powers from teachers than stealing powers from a 3 year old toddler) Once he steals a power from someone, he can't steal from them again until he gives back the original power that was stolen. This was also the superpower of his wife before she died.

The current Powers in his possession are:
The Power to de-enhance people's abilities depending on his emotional state and other factors
The Power to control one's mind temporarily

Bio: Alastair was born without powers. His parents both had powers, his older siblings had powers so it was quite rare. He went to the same superpower school as his siblings, despite not having any powers himself. He was generally accepted by the school but that was the highlight of his school days. He started to get teased for not having powers. He was considered an outsider by most people at the school, including his siblings. He tried to get his parents to swap his school but his parents said to deal with it. As time went on, he became more and more obsessed with getting superpowers, Poisoning himself with dangerous chemicals, obtaining a spider and trying to get bitten by it. His parents were obviously now starting to get concerned for Alastair. They told him he was swapping schools. He didn't want to swap schools anymore but he wasn't completely against it either. He changed schools, where he continued to research. One day, he found out about an item the police use, It was a gun that stole someones power and stored them away. It was designed to help contain prisoners once they had been captured. Somehow, when he got older, he obtained one of these guns. He doesn't own it anymore. (Thats all the backstory i'm willing to give, There is more but I want it to be kept a secret for now)

EnigmaticMissingNo.

Previously McGlitchy
Name: Zack Zakkory
Year/Grade: 9
Appearance: Zack is tall, 6 feet 3 inches to be exact, with messy brown hair and many of his other features being a mystery as he often wears things to or that block them. The most distinguished part of what he wears is often the white mask with a face (refer to profile picture for face) that appears to be made of wood, he appears to never take off the mask. He always is seen wearing black gloves and shoes switching between two outfits, one is a black hoodie with black jeans the other one is a black suit (tuxedo) with a red tie.

Personality: He appears to play with his personality, using it as a sort of game that freaks out the people around him, he does this by appearing to switch personalities, despite this people have noted that he only switches to certain personalities three to be exact. First he can sometimes be found quiet, ridiculing those that try to get him to talk or make friends with him, second is a much more playful but equally mean personality usually using sarcasm and humor to his advantage to again ridicule people, lastly is a crazy, madman type personality, wild and often seen breaking acceptable norms while spewing out nonsensical gibberish. (I made him this way to create the starting path for people to try and discover the "true Zack" if the idea of multiple personalities is something you'd rather not have than I have a backup personality).

Powers: Zack has two powers, first is Matter Manipulation this allows him to move matter in unnatural ways, such as granite being moved fluidly through tight spaces, however the more compact or complex a molecular structure is the more his effect on the object lessens, the distance also has a play in this, for example a block of *insert powerful material here* on the other side of the room would be harder to manipulate than some water nearby. Second is Nocturnal this allows for him to go through nights without feeling the need to sleep.

Bio: Zack was born in a faraway city to a super powered parents, they both died when Zack was 10, the cause was labeled unknown. Feeling as if he was at least partly responsible for the deaths he fled before he could be taken to an orphanage, he spent 1 year hitchhiking and finding other free rides until he finally found a home and job with a junk yard owner at 11, he would have stayed working there had he not gotten a letter, at 13, giving clues to who may have killed his parents, with this he asked the owner if he could go to study and become a super hero.
Current Guardian: Junk Yard Owner/Joe Runner

Also, if there's any sort of important information that should be known that was said at some point in the almost 50 pages of discussion or RP it would be nice to know it (assuming I'm supposed to). In addition or if there's nothing I should know from either than I would like to know what is going on right now, basically I just need some information to write up where/how my character appears. (I am planning to read some of the latest pages, but I seem to get confused with the current events so I usually end up asking anyways).

PIE

Last edited: