• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Core of the Dragon Academy (A Superpower RP)

You don't have to have an OP power, or one that everyone has too. (I've seen so many elemental and physical body changing powers lately). I've seen RPers have powers that are lame at first glance, like the ability to manipulate and create stairs, and to shoot citrus juice from their pores, and they are tough fighters because of how they RP. Thinking outside the box is always a good idea as it helps you have a unique power that helps your character stand alone when people think of a certain power. Make ea silly power and go with it. Plus, remember, not everyone who gets a power could end up with a combat one. They would just have to make it combat oriented by how they use it.

Without a second thought, he jumped off and slipped into a shadow, making his way down the side of the building, before appearing towards the ground in his human form. He didn't know this, but he had slip right beside the wall of Wyst's classroom, to where other students wouldn't see him, but a certain shadow user teacher might sense his presence.

If you're trying to get Wyst to chase him and drag him back to class, then I'll tell you from now that she will.

Truancy is illegal you know~:blush:

That sounds amazing..... BTW. Hilarious.

And there is a bunch of students so if she catches Ray she'd probably get everyone else on the roof.

I totally forgot I posted in this discussion and I also forgot if I got accepted or not so here's a repost.

Name: Mancer

Year/Grade: Year 11/ Junior

Appearance: All the clothes Mancer wears are black and white. Including his hoodie he wears everyday to school. He has short black hair with glasses that has black and white markings. Basically he is just a person with black and white accessories.

Personality: Mancer is quite doubtful in a lot of things especially when it comes to other peoples' opinions. Though, he is usually a friendly person to everyone else.

Powers: Mancer can manipulate a type of energy from dragons. These powers don't only give him the ability to create dragon wings, he could create dragon heads from his hands being able to blast beams of fire, ice or lightning. The he could also make these dragon heads bite his opponent's attacks. He could create a dragon claw to slash through a lot of obstacles that's in his way. Mancer could change his body parts into anything that part could do as a dragon. If Mancer ever transforms into an actual dragon, it would only be able to last for a certain amount of time ((Minimum would be 30 minutes. Average would be 2 hours. The most would be 12 hours)) Whenever Mancer is using too much of his dragon energy, dragon scale markings will start to cover his face. It makes him stronger but it starts to make him lose control of his body.

Bio: Mancer has been curious about a lot of things as a kid. Now at the age he is at, he predicts about what would happen if he tries doing something that shouldn't be done. Sadly his parents abandoned him when they found out about his powers. So he got adopted by another couple

Current Guardian: Adoptive Mom

PIE

Last edited:
There are two Sky's. OC Sky and @Sky5372. He's dead, because he is busy. Dead is often used as an online term for inactive. Sky is saying he is half dead, because he is for the most part "dead" but has a little time now to post. However he doesn't want to have someone Post Locked.

So I did explain.

That sounds amazing..... BTW. Hilarious.

And there is a bunch of students so if she catches Ray she'd probably get everyone else on the roof.
Well, not all of the students on the roof take First Aid, so they're not actually skipping class.

True, true.
Even though, I think I'm gonna have Mat skip most of his First Aid classes, and it would be hard to catch him.
Eh? We'll see, if anything I can have Sky catch ya. His power is much more suited for a searching for and capturing a person.

Aaron slowly waded into First Aid several minutes after the bell had rung still a bit shook up about the strange occurrences with his powers as he'd been unable to locate a teacher he wanted to discuss the matter with. "Yes! Wyst isnt in here, I get to live!' He cheered himself on quietly while taking in seat in the corner of the room near all of his other classmates. "Hows everyone doing? Where'd Wyst run off to?" He questioned, shifting his previous worries to the side for now.

Wystria: Calling your teacher by a nickname, You sure are bold!!

FYI >^-^< if you see I am online and am not responding to the RP it is not because I am ignoring you, just in classes and can't respond to RPs at the moment.

@McGlitchy

It's gonna be really, REALLY hard to justify having your character not kicked out of campus for trying to kill another student with a teacher right there.

And Candice is both a teacher and a pro hero, there is no way Zack will be able to beat or really do much to her as well. Don't want to be "that guy" or anything I just want you to understand the path Zack is on right now is all.

You want Sky to fly in there and oversee the thing? Just to make sure nobody, like, died or anything
Psshhhh, please. If I wanted to kill someone I'd have used Amystella, it would've been a soundless assassination~
But I digress, feel free to involve yourself... or you know... actually leave that cave I left you in... last month? Whatever floats your boat tbh :D

Now to this, she had replied,"Gladly~"

Unfortunately for Ray, whether he attended the class of his own will, or was dragged back to the class and chained to a desk didn't matter to her. Her end goal was to get him to attend the class, and the end would justify the means.

She took her seventh step, crossing the distance between them in an instant. Although the darkening of her hair may have looked like it was only for show, it had, in fact, been her activating her Umbral Augmentation. Dyeing her body with the power of darkness. A closer look at her skin would reveal that a few prominent veins and arteries beneath it had turned pitch black, her very blood had been infused with the shadows.

Standing before Ray, she smiled, her voice melodic as her laughter pealed through the air. "I've never seen someone ask for a beating so confidently~ But, I'll oblige you." However, she didn't initiate an attack. She didn't have this battle to end too quickly.
Hmmm...