• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Core of the Dragon Academy (A Superpower RP)

Just to ask, so I don't get any issues in the future, am I allowed to make a little side villain once this arc is finished? Nothing large scale like the main villains you guys make, just a personal villain from Kevin's past. Someone to come and muk up Kevin's life, because Kevin is far too happy as of now for my liking. I have to bring in some misery.

I see no problem
Of course, you of all people see no problem with sending somebody with the pure intent of making someone unhappy :D

Also, how the hell is ER (or the A&E, because I'm British) gonna fix Rio? She's just gotta be swearing at them, her back on fire and cracks appearing in her chest

Of course, you of all people see no problem with sending somebody with the pure intent of making someone unhappy :D

Also, how the hell is ER (or the A&E, because I'm British) gonna fix Rio? She's just gotta be swearing at them, her back on fire and cracks appearing in her chest

She's invincible. And a loony. And shall bite your legs off.

She's invincible. And a loony. And shall bite your legs off.
Oh my god, that 'And shall bite your legs off' line just made me laugh so hard I'm crying LMAO. XD . Also Jetzt bist du verschraubt means 'Now you're screwed' in german. BTW I am planning to either kill off my character or make him live in pain for the rest of his life, corrupted by the poison and tar he was exposed to during the time he was in the cave. So yeah, don't expect a happy ending for my character.

I checked and thankfully since I get out early I only wait another 15 min

Had I gotten out when I usually do I would be waiting half an hour

Thank god I only have three school weeks left and no finals

jade421

Previously Sarah316
So, since we are allowed to have NPCs, I was thinking of making a second student to befriend Lily. One with a clearly evil super power (Like he can decay and rot things by touching them) and everyone else assumes he'll be a villain, but he wants to be a hero.

Basically I want to make someone like Shinsou from My Hero Academia, because I love that character. Would that be okay?

Thank you, for being the only person who hasn't dived head first into a situation that could kill them. ;_;

Or you'll die trying, I'd say it's all up to luck at that point. Oh, but then again, I haven't really had a chance to see your fighting style, you can probably pull it off depending on how you go about it. Well I'll look forward to it ~

His power is absorbtion of physical attacks, so he had a false sense of invincibility. He can store energy and use it again, after building it up.

I'm actually building some friendship between Aura and Ryker since right now, their only connections are these events, the fact they are the same year, and Kevin.

Sounds good. Kevin's mom is flying you guys back underground. You're in the sky at the moment and have a chance to chat whenever you guys want to.