• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Core of the Dragon Academy (A Superpower RP)

Never played it :D
And well, Sky doesn't grasp these concepts amazingly. He had priorities, and human life is normally secondary. Loosing his first companion in three thousand years is pretty high. And, well, I think it would be best to kill off your character at this point. Not an order, but a suggestion. His crazy ravings would probably interrupt a few mini-arcs if left to themselves. But yeah, for Sky, the fact they are poisoned isn't much of an issue. Once he gets them back up the the surface, I'm probably going to grab several water spirits to purify and heal the others. It's a bit like a few humans dying to an eagle- they couldn't really have a great urge to help them. Apart from a few he's probably grown attached to, like the cave trio and the guys that helped him fight Viiper. It's kinda hard to explain, so all the stuff above isn't completely true, but it's the closest I can get. If I have more time, I'll see if I can put a better description of Sky's feelings towards humans

What, which cave trio? There has been two different cave encounters with different people.

Oh ye, Sky, but that freaking heart of yours back together and just wear Rio's heart like a freaking necklace you got shit to do around school

And Aurrea will scream at you

Oh ye, Sky, but that freaking heart of yours back together and just wear Rio's heart like a freaking necklace you got shit to do around school

And Aurrea will scream at you
Um... Ookay... But I can't do that until one of you replies. And tell Aurrea I say sorry. But even so, I don't think he'll allow his heart to be repaired until Rio's recovered. He'll just keep feeding power until then, but he can still move (ish)

Alright, I responded and had Oliver read it. What it says I'll leave up to you. Now I gotta go. Don't want to miss the bus. I'll reply ASAP.

Never played it :D
And well, Sky doesn't grasp these concepts amazingly. He had priorities, and human life is normally secondary. Loosing his first companion in three thousand years is pretty high. And, well, I think it would be best to kill off your character at this point. Not an order, but a suggestion. His crazy ravings would probably interrupt a few mini-arcs if left to themselves. But yeah, for Sky, the fact they are poisoned isn't much of an issue. Once he gets them back up the the surface, I'm probably going to grab several water spirits to purify and heal the others. It's a bit like a few humans dying to an eagle- they couldn't really have a great urge to help them. Apart from a few he's probably grown attached to, like the cave trio and the guys that helped him fight Viiper. It's kinda hard to explain, so all the stuff above isn't completely true, but it's the closest I can get. If I have more time, I'll see if I can put a better description of Sky's feelings towards humans
That's fair, and I am about to kill off my character.

Update: We've been nearly extinct for a thousand years now. So you might want to edit that, as I doubt she would have seen one of us before, much less have them stick around for long enough to them

Just wanted to make a small point about Sky. And thanks for reacting just how I wanted them to, try and save the airliner and be a 'Hero'.

I suppose Oliver doesn't really grasp it, bit then again, he was made my humans. He doesn't have the AI to see anything any other way.
Note, this does kinda reflect my thought. My-my thoughts. Sky is my persona for a reason, his personality is meant to be nearly identical to mine, as are his thoughts about stuff. Slightly modified, of course. It doesn't really mean anything RPwise, just something I thought I'd throw out. I have a reason to randomly refer to Sky as 'Me', not just because I'm confused :D

Shit. Well... Better get to work. Sky's immune to just about every type of lawsuit possible, since they only apply to humans :D
So unless they make a new law or something, I'm good

jade421

Previously Sarah316
For the record, Andrew's cloths self repair, meaning they heal as quickly as Andrew's powers rot them. That means anything with regeneration or self repair capabilities would also be immune to Andrew's powers. Just to clarify.