• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Core of the Dragon Academy (A Superpower RP)

Aura's grandparents are pretty rich
Rio and Sky should go up to them and ask!

"Excuse me Mr and Mrs Dew, but could we borrow some money? A monster terrorized the school, killing several students and injuring almost all of them. Your granddaughter Aura was captured, poisoned and injured and Sammy was taken by the monster and threatened to death. SO yeah, how much are we talking, 10000, 20000?"

Okay, Hold Up, We have some Inconsistencies.....

In Case A) Viiper's Poison disintegrates Rio's tail.
In Case B) Somehow Aura and Jake are still alive after being afflicted with said poison.

Am i the only one who sees problems with this >_>?

I had to pull something put of my butt, so he got knocked unconscious. All he wants to do is punch stuff, but I've been so busy IRL this weekend, he didn't get too. Poor Ryker.

Then again, he isn't in serious damage like everyone else.

Kevin had another therapy session and now the students are getting the other kids trapped in pods to safety.

Also Kevin's mom and Oliver are trying to fix Aura.

I can just imagine this as like a movie scene, emotional and beautiful.

And then there's the dramatic cut to the tunnels with climactic music showing a flaming Rio dragging Viiper behind her as the final battle begins.

And then a quick, beautiful cut to Sammy and Aura hugging like sister should. A cut back to Kevin breaking a pod in slow motion and then back to Rio, taking Viiper down in slow mo

I got carried away:'|

Kevin gave a look of surprise to Ryker.

"I don't think that's a good idea. I mean, you could get killed. That thing is above our level." Kevin said. Truthfully, if Kevin allowed the beast to take over, Kevin felt he might give Viiper a fight. However, that wasn't an option and as he was in his present form, he'd only be an annoying distraction. Maybe getting a lucky acid shot in. Kevin admittedly didn't know the full strength of Ryker, but he didn't want his friend to gamble his life when so many others already are taking the fight to the monster.

Thank you, for being the only person who hasn't dived head first into a situation that could kill them. ;_;

Ryker gave a smirk. "Maybe I want it to be beyond my level. If I fight people who are stronger than me, I'll eventually reach that level.

Or you'll die trying, I'd say it's all up to luck at that point. Oh, but then again, I haven't really had a chance to see your fighting style, you can probably pull it off depending on how you go about it. Well I'll look forward to it ~

Thank you, for being the only person who hasn't dived head first into a situation that could kill them. ;_;

Well, without using the full power of the beast, Kevin really isn't that strong. Just a kid with scales that can climb walls, spit acid and stretch his tongue. Not really helpful here. Kevin's easily the weakest of the Aura, Kevin, Ryker trio without letting the beast take over.

Also resorting to violence is only gonna make Oliver believe he's right all the more :p

Well, without using the full power of the beast, Kevin really isn't that strong. Just a kid with scales that can climb walls, spit acid and stretch his tongue. Not really helpful here. Kevin's easily the weakest of the Aura, Kevin, Ryker trio without letting the beast take over.

Also resorting to violence is only gonna make Oliver believe he's right all the more :p
Well, not sure about the full extent of your powers, but without Rio tanking we'd all die pretty tragic deaths ~w~