• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Comet Trail High School (Roleplay)

"He got our hands and practically flew down the path, we didn't have time to give a warning, and I'm the brakes, if needed." Ariana explained to Leon after she let go, blushing slightly, then turned to Dominic, "Thank you for getting us to class."

Ariana had looked around the room. There's no one here yet, so she picked a seat in the middle of the room.

@Clite of Dragonbow @Gold The Dragonite

--------

Damon had been flying with the group, stopping when they have been stopping. He thought he saw a somewhat familiar girl hanging off the boy who flew past them.

"I think that was Tina, if not, it's Ariana." Damon whispered.

He continued his flying with the rest of the group as they headed towards the school.

@MarcelGalliard790 @Gold The Dragonite

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Guess so," He said in response to Porco. "You'd think in our society somebody would've already destroyed Earth by now," He said jokingly, laughing to himself. "Not everything's so sunshine and rainbows when it comes to villains with the intent to harm," He looked towards the impending school with a smile. "Seems so! You nervous?" Oliver asked Porco whilst taking a mental note of what Damon said the girl's name was.

@MarcelGalliard790 @Cmeriwether

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Porco noted one of the two names Damon mentioned. “Hardly. This is just another day. What is there to be nervous about.” Porco responded before reviewing back some of Oliver’s points. “Well yeah. With villains it isn’t usually just fun and games. It’s a fight till one of you collapses on the ground. More or less in the media it’s the heroes that win.” Porco explained to Oliver as he looked towards the entrance. “Let’s get going in.” Porco spoke as he walked towards the door.
(@Gold The Dragonite @Cmeriwether )

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Julian Skateway was feeling nervous as heck and could feel his hands shaking. He had been homeschooled pretty much his entire life, but after a very long argument with his parents, he transferred to Comet Trail High.
He opened the main office door, which wasn't too hard to find, actually.
"Uh, hello?" He said quietly, half in the room.
The building was pretty big, he was worried he would get lost when walking to classes or his dorm even. His first priority was to memorize how to get to his dorm. After that, memorize the way to each of his classes. That shouldn't be too hard if they gave him a map or something.
Oh, how he wished he had won that argument with his parents. He'd much rather be homeschooled than this.

(@ whoever owns the homeroom teacher lol.)

"Tina is my ex-girlfriend, and Ariana is her older sister." Damon explained, "Most villains didn't mess with my hometown, and I've been in four attempted muggings, I've just scared them off every time. Villains didn't mess with my hometown due to the immensely strong lightning Wielder who lived in the area."

At that point, the group arrived at the school. He then took some time to explore the place. He saw classrooms, the gym, grabbed a snack at the Cafeteria, finished it and went back towards what somewhere that seemed to be homeroom.

@Gold The Dragonite @MarcelGalliard790

MarcelGalliard790

Porco noted everything that Damon had mentioned before he walked off to explore. “Anyways. Let’s get going.” Porco told Oliver as he walked inside and walked towards home room. Hoping that he would not run into his brother on the walk there. He was quick and made it in. He looked around for a seat. He wondered if he could sit next to the girl in the cream dress. “Pardon. But may I sit here?” Porco asked the girl near the middle.
(@Cmeriwether @Gold The Dragonite )

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
After washing up, Loufe exited his room. Despite himself, he sorta missed O.S when he was asleep. Things were always so quiet during those periods. Then again, the wolf seemed able to stay awake for a long time after only a few hours of sleep, so it's not like he had much time to enjoy the peace.
Still, he decided to make it last. Taking a seat, Loufe waited for the others to awaken. He remained quiet though, not wanting to wake anyone prematurely.
He swore he heard O.S snort and say "Don't worry, I'll do it of you're too chicken."

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel noticed groups of people pass him. ‘Suppose that we should advance?’ Zalthereon asked his host. “Of course. Let’s move.” Marcel spoke before fixing his scarf a slight bit. ‘So. We keep this a secret from everyone else. No one else will know.’ Zalthereon commented before Marcel appropriately facepalmed. “That’s the point of a secret Zal.” Marcel sighed a bit before walking into home room. Marcel looked around and saw his brother. But instead decided to sit one seat away from the front row. Sitting right in front of the girl Porco was trying to talk to.
(Idk if @Void_Nugget is good to go so. Just in case a tag. Also some others. @Cryronn the Mudkip @RenzFlintrock @Gold The Dragonite @Cmeriwether )

Ariana had been thinking about her week so far, as she did so a boy walked up, and another boy sat in front of her.

"I don't mind," Ariana responded, "I-I-I'm Ariana Silver, and who is the boy in front of me?"

She waited for an answer as she looked at the time, and remembered through her week, she thought she saw her sister Tina's ex boyfriend in the class as well.

@MarcelGalliard790

"...you're right, telepathy boy. It wouldn't be the best use of my time." Nero said bluntly, setting his chin down in his hands. His crimson eyes stared upon the waves, intently observing their crashing upon the beach... the Pacific Ocean really was relentless... a small breeze blew between the two, before Nero finally spoke again. "...that's why I'm not here to laugh at you. I mean... fuck, dude, what the hell even happened there. I assume... yeah... I read Marcel's mind when I was in a rush to get here. Seems I wasn't wrong about... Marcel and Slime Girl. But you're probably wondering, then why the fuck am I even here, huh? Biggest asshole this side of Korea, gonna mansplain to you about something shitty? Nah. Nah. I'm just here to watch the waves, school is overrated anyway. And besides, if you need someone to vent to..." he paused, and sighed. "I won't snap back at you. Vent all you'd like. I'll shut up now..."

He lounged a bit, resting his back upon the lichen covered rocks. He yawned, rubbing his eyes. It was too early for this shit.

@Crystal1302

Soul stepped out of his room, and saw Loufe in the main room, sitting on the couch. He grinned, and waved. His hair looked... odd... a bit more Smooth than you had remembered... but hey, you supposed people go through... hairstyle phases. "Ay! What's up Mister Lycanthrope? Hnhhh, I'm ready to head to class, I think we're just about to be late soon anyway! Perhaps we should wake up Maia and make haste, if she isn't awake already? I dunno, I'm just spitballing here, what I mainly mean is that we gotta go soon!" He seemed rather carefree about all of this...

@Gamingfan @wintersolstice

MarcelGalliard790

Porco nodded and took a seat to the left of her. “Don’t mind him. He’s my brother. Now I know what you’re going to say. ‘Omg! He’s your brother? You two don’t even look the same.’ Well yeah. Even though we may seem different on the exterior and maybe personality wise. We are still brothers by blood.” Porco explained to Ariana. “Also. My name is Porco Cromwell. Nice to meet you.” Porco smiled as he looked to Ariana as to not overwhelm her.
(@Cmeriwether )

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel turned whenever he heard Porco speak. “That would be me.” Marcel spoke briefly before turning back around. His crimson hair standing out in the light. His crimson horns were dark but still managed to stand out as well. “It’s. Marcel. If you’re curious.” Marcel spoke before turning around once more. “Marcel Cromwell. I don’t know if you did see me fight in the first day or not but. I did exceptionally well against my opponent Soul.” Marcel smiled as he talked to Ariana.
(@Cmeriwether )

Seth paused before he sighed. "Wow you are...a terrible liar." Seth said before scratching the back of his head. "No way in hell you ran over here as fast as you could just because you wanted to watch some waves. But I guess If you want me to vent, I'll vent. I get attatched to people, really fast. It's just a quirk I have. With Marcel I think I just speedran it in only about 5 days. I just...really liked him. Maybe even loved him. And it just sucks knowing that no matter how hard you try, that person won't be able to reciprocate your feelings. I know it's a pretty shallow thing to whine about. Lots of people deal with it and just get over it, but Marcel was my first crush. As much as I like to act like I have a constant cavalier attitude, it was different when it came to Marcel. He was handsome, powerful, caring, humble and he did the public service of dunking Donald into the gym floor. I just...admired him." Seth paused before fiddling with one of the buttons on his shirt. "I guess, the TLDR of this is just, I really loved Marcel and it sucks knowing that he'll never love me back." Said Seth before tracing his finger in the sand before finding a seashell and fiddled with it.
(@Cryronn the Mudkip )

MarcelGalliard790

While trying to pass the time for class to start, Marcel pulled out a notebook full of sketches. Those sketches appeared to be Dark Cathedrals and Mausoleums. Even an entire dorm room layout on one page. With some other pages showing that the aesthetic was going to be a dark cathedral/ Dark Mausoleum. But multiple x’s appeared underneath the drawings on some pages with some text reading “Cancelled.” “Redacted.” “Unfinished.” “Improbable.” Marcel closed the notebook quickly and got into thought again until Ariana responded. ‘So it would seem you thought you would get a dorm to yourself Young Marcel?’ ‘Yep. I wanted it to be themed as well instead of something that just looks like an apartment room.’ ‘Hmmm. We could still as that flair if you wanted to.’ ‘No. If it isn’t me alone in a dorm, then there would be no point in changing the whole dorm Aesthetic.’ ‘I suppose that is fair.’ The two internally conversed.
(@Cmeriwether @Void_Nugget )

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Loufe blinked, returning the grin with a small smile. After a few days, he was getting used to getting called on without freaking.
Social Accomplishment!
Of course, the nervousness returned when Soul mentioned being late. He briefly weighed the choice between disrupting the fae's sleep or letting her be tardy.
"...I-I suppose. I wouldn't want to just leave her." he replied, beginning to get up. The werewolf mentally prepared an apology for the future.

Ariana looked over and found Porco, Dominic and the newly introduced Marcel, who was Porco's brother.

"I was a bit late, I've heard bits and pieces of the fight." Ariana admitted, "I did catch a fight between A blue haired girl and a Holly, though."

At that moment, Damon Felix walked into the room after exploring the place. He looked around, spotted Marcel, Porco, Ariana, and a boy he didn't know. He waved to Porco, looked at Marcel and took a seat towards the back of the room.

@MarcelGalliard790

MarcelGalliard790

Porco waved back to Damon when he entered and knew what Ariana was talking about. “I was actually in earlier that fight. It’s as a two on two. However...I kinda got knocked out so.” Porco paused before shrugging. “Ah well. You win some, you lose some.” Porco spoke with a smile.

Marcel noticed Damon looking at him. He nodded his head once as a way of respect, as Damon passed towards the back of the room. “So. You heard about snip bits of the fight.” Marcel turned back around as he looked to the two of them. “What bits of the fight did you hear about?” Marcel asked politely as to see what Ariana had heard.
(@Cmeriwether )

"I heard about fire, you and some guy named Soul, and a possible transformation." Ariana explained, "As I said only snippets as arrived during Porco's fight."

Ariana had explained the pieces she heard during the first few days, and a couple of other things she managed to pick up. She then turn to Dominic who was sitting nearby.

"Dominic, these two are Porco and Marcel, a set of brothers." Ariana called out.

@Clite of Dragonbow @MarcelGalliard790

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Doku followed Marcel into the classroom and hurriedly sat beside not wanting to sit alone. She sat in silence while Marcel spoke with some other people resting her head on her arms to get a little bit of rest and she lay her head to the side allowing her to glance up at Marcel as she rested. Upon her head sat Clive who was trying to listen in to the conversation just to here some social interactions that he could then use to help Doku with becoming more socially comfortable.
@MarcelGalliard790

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel and Porco both heard their names whenever Ariana talked to a newcomer named Dominic. “That’s us.” The bothers both greeted in unison.

Marcel saw Doku arrive and how she took a seat next to him. He smiled a slight bit. His heartbeat skipped a beat at least twice. He snapped back to the conversation when he remembered something Ariana brought up. “That transformation you may have heard about....might have been me.” Marcel spoke as he looked over with a bit of hesitation at first. “My....True Demon. But! Since then I have trained to hone it in more. So I guess there is that.” Marcel shrugged after his last sentence. Afterwards he went back to his sketches and noticed a couple of blank pages. ‘Why not. Let’s pass the time.’ Marcel spoke as he began to sketch something special to him.
(@Void_Nugget @Cmeriwether )

Zack seemed to be conflicted about this, on one hand he worried about someone getting the wrong impression of his sister and her general safety so he had been a bit hesitant about this conversation. But Leo seemed to affirm that this had been a good sign as Zoey seemed to be getting along with others, which as a brother of course Zack had been pleased about.

"Y-yeah, I suppose." Zack mused to him.

@Crazytrainer33

---------
"Y-yeah, there are some nice guys there..." Zoey said, as she continued on their topic and tried to cut down her stutters as she faced him mask still having hidden her features. "...they seem supportive, and each one seems to have quite the story to them." Zoey answered as there seemed to be a number of colorful personalities within her dorm, but they all seemed nice enough and for her first taste of roommates she could've done much worse.

"Still. Something to get used to. But I am sure I will with time..." Zoey said as she seemed to desire that but at the moment still had been in the early stages.

@Clite of Dragonbow

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Holly woke up, yawning as she took the radiation device she slept with off her chest, it helped her feel more at home, as earth did not have the same kind of powerful energy waves as back on the Sun. She glanced at her clock, she would not b late, but there would be no time to dawdle, she stood up, got dressed and made her way to homeroom.

Holly walked into the class and looked around before silently moving to the back of the room to the empty desk next to Damon, looking over at him and giving him a brief smile.

Hown made his way to homeroom after a uneventful morning, sitting at his seat and opening his workbooks to review them before the classes later in the day.

Mrs Chant was sitting at the table, a cup of tea stirring itself as she looked over her planning book with a pen in hand.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel finished his sketch as he looked to Doku. He smiled a slight bit and looked to the newcomer of Holly and Hown. ‘They seem new.’ ‘Zal. They were around on the first day.’ Marcel and Zalthereon conversed as he looked back to Porco. He did a little nod to his brother and looked to his sketch. Before he could get a good view of it, he grabbed his textbooks and things he’d need for the day. Once he was done, Marcel looked at his sketch of him and Doku. It showed Marcel with a peace sign with his fingers. Then Doku, sheepishly tapping her index fingers together. But still with a smile.
(God I feel like I rambled in that post. Anyways. Time for tags.
@Void_Nugget @Cmeriwether )

Damon Felix had been looking over his letters from his half-sisters, updates about his Parents, and the adventures of Ardonius Endertail, when a Reddish Yellow haired girl had sat down next to him and gave a small smile. He looked over, and was quite surprised, in his old school, no girl would ever sit near him in fear of being ambushed. He knew this couldn't happen now, but kept an eye out as he got a good look at the girl.

"Hi," Damon was fighting whatever instincts were taking over, "I'm Damon Felix, Half Human, Half Dragon."

------

Mr. Monaghan had been walking towards the lounge, and when he arrived he prepared his coffee. He poured a mug full with one splash of cream and no sugar, and figured it was a good time to sit down before he had to deal with his new class.

"Hi, is this seat taken?" Mr. Monaghan asked.

@The Dark Fairy

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel carefully ripped out the sketch. As to not cause much noise he did it carefully and quietly. He thought for a second whilst folding the paper to make it more convenient and as a surprise for Doku. ‘There is still something that bugs me Young one. How do the gloves work?’ ‘Simple. They cover our whole hand. Then at a point whenever I need it to, I can increase weight via a small dial.’ ‘Interesting. So you put these on during your secret training as well, I would assume.’ ‘Well yes. We didn’t train last night because I wanted to prep for today.’ Marcel and Zalthereon conversed as Marcel handed the folded sketch into Doku’s arms.
(@Void_Nugget )

Porco got his things out to get ready for class. ‘Hmm. Now I should ask.’ Porco thought to himself as he looked to Ariana. “Excuse me if I may Ariana. But can I ask you something?” Porco asked as he thought of a way to phrase the question. “So. My friend Damon brought up your name earlier. May I ask, What is your friend/relation status with Damon?” Porco asked Ariana.
(@Cmeriwether )

"All of us need to get used to this, its all new for us, place, people. Everyone else are just nervous as us, so there is no worry, Zoey. You just need to take your time" he said and smiled to her honestly. He then thought about more topics to talk about, but then he noticed the hour on the clock on the wall.

"Oh.. We may want and hurry to our class soon" He added and then he kept the nice smile for her "On a way, mind if I ask you where did you live before going here? You don't have to answer if you don't want to"

@Godjacob
--*--
"Nice to meet ya, brothers duo! Hope to check out your powers someday!" Dominic said, waving friendly with wide grin on his face, then as if he had a sudden realization asked them and Ariana.
"Umm... Do any of you know what subject it is?"

Then Ariana relationship with others peeked his interest, did Porco thought she has a crush on someone? Its not like liked to pry in others lifes... Just.. Well, he didn't know... And was too silly to find out.
@Cmeriwether @MarcelGalliard790

"Huh?" Zack said as the mention of trauma seemed to snap him out of his observation of Zoey's convo with the other student, it seemed he had barley heard any words before that as he noticed that Leo had gotten a muffin and quickly Zack sighed as he looked to pick his words carefully.

"Uh trauma might be a bit strong, guess I just worry I suppose..." Zack mused, as he tried to downplay the concern even if Leo had been more right than perhaps even he suspected. Regardless Zack moved to grab a pair of cookies for himself and took a bite as he considered the next class. "Oh right have to do the whole learning thing. Fun."

@Crazytrainer33

----------
Zoey herself glanced at the clock with the eyes in her eyeholes widening as she realized that it would soon be time for lectures, she simply nodded along once she had gotten moving with him when he asked her about where she lived which seemed to be an innocent enough topic to get into.

"I-I live in a small town in the Midwest known as Edinborourgh. A nice local community, we have annual pumpkin festivals and it seems to fog 90% of the year..." Zoey said, the last part caused a minor chuckle. "Not the most inviting description I realize..."

@Clite of Dragonbow

As they were on their way, he very carefully listened to Zoey and nodded few times. He couldn't help but chuckle as well on a perspective of walking through complete fog. "Now, why do you say that? Festivals always sounds like a lot of fun, although I agree with my sense of direction if I didn't have anyone to show me around I would have a decent amount of big troubles" He said with a chuckle and smiled to her softly "Well, if you would have mind then I definitly would check out a pumpkin festival"

@Godjacob

Leo saw Zack reaction and knew he was right on the money. Leo decided not to press Zack and prefer to gain his trust. He chuckled a bit, " You don't seem to be really excited for a regular day of school.". Leo took his final bite of his muffin. He look at Zack and smiled at him. "Well see you later. Lets meet our spot when it is our break." he said as he walk to class.
@Godjacob
He finally arrived in class noticing many student came before him. He took an empty seat. To kill the time before class starts he begin to doodle concept for his new piece of tech.

MarcelGalliard790

Porco knew that it would eventually end in a misunderstanding. “What I had meant was.” Porco had begun to clarify as he took off his glasses. He fogged his lenses and began to clean them with a glasses rag. “What is your friend status with him. Or however you put it.” Porco paused and put his glasses on. ‘Clear. Perfect.’ Porco thought to himself as he resumed. “Cause I don’t know how you would specify your status with Damon. He did say that you were someone’s...sibling. If I am correct.” Porco finished as he wanted to see what answer he would get from Ariana.
(@Cmeriwether )

Marcel zoned out a slight bit as he awaited class to start, or to see more of his friends. Adjusting his scarf a slight bit, he looked up to the ceiling then back to Doku. ‘She’s cute Zal.’ ‘Is that the only reason why you picked her?’ ‘No. Not at all really. We share common interests, and we would totally make one helluva synergy in combat.’ ‘Demon slimes. I would assume?’ ‘Just cause you know a bunch of things cause your a demon, doesn’t mean you get to rub it in.’ Marcel and Zalthereon conversed as Marcel awaited for more arrivals, or to see how Doku would react to his sketch of them
(@Void_Nugget @Gamingfan @Cryronn the Mudkip )

MarcelGalliard790

“Ah. I see.” Porco spoke as he waited for class to start. “To be honest I was just confused as to why he brought your name up. We were walking and saw your group. Then of course, you guys jumped over us, and then he said your name. So I kept that in mind until now. But where are my manners.” Porco paused before turning to her. “Thank you for clarifying.” Porco spoke with a smile on his face.
(@Cmeriwether )

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
(Sorry for the late reply)

Oliver had been a bit lost, looking for a trash can. After finding one and dispersing a wrapper, he walked into the homeroom. He saw a few familiar faces, waved to some whilst taking a seat near the middle.
------
Leon saw as Ariana, Dominic and Hazel walked inside, promptly going through several walls, both exploring and going to homeroom. After getting lost for a bit of time, he noticed the three sat in a room with students already there. With a sigh of relief, he hovered over to a nearby seat at the back, avoiding most of the people there.

MarcelGalliard790

Porco went back to his stuff as he got everything necessary for the day. Porco thought about something. ‘Should I ask Marcel? Nah. He’d probably get defensive about it, knowing him.’ Porco jokingly thought to himself as he smiled just a slight bit while he thought about that question.
(@Cmeriwether )

Marcel was bored out of his mind. He did see both Leon and Oliver walk in. Only recognizing Oliver from the first day. ‘I wonder where Soul, Loufe, and even Donald are. They should be on their way here.’ Marcel thought to himself as he looked up to the ceiling and then back to Doku. Wondering how she would react his sketch of the two of them.
(@Void_Nugget @Cryronn the Mudkip @Gamingfan @Psymallard )

"Alright sounds good..." Zack said as he waved Leo off and passed one more glance Zoey and the student she spoke with's way, before he sighed. He had to trust his sibling in this case as he moved to go to his next class as he prepared for the lectures to come which caused him to groan internally

@Crazytrainer33

------------
Zoey was not sure how he'd take to her modest description of her hometown, but it seemed that he had taken it well if the reaction as he seemed to like what he heard. In particular the pumpkin contest which Zoey had just seen as no big deal sounded interesting to him, which was enough to make the shyest masked girl in a hoodie smile behind her coverings as she had felt a bit more at ease.

"W-well I guess we'll see if an opportunity comes and that interest remains..." Zoey answered back as she walked to the next class but had kept by the side of her newfound acquaintance. Which Zoey seemingly had become more comfortable with as their conversation carried on which she figured had to be a good sign.

@Clite of Dragonbow

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Julian Skateway

He exited the office, thanking the staff member that had given him everything he needed. He headed to his first class, nervous again. He kinda liked just talking to the person in the office. He liked answering questions that needed few worded answers. It made it so he didn't feel like he was being interrogated while he was still apart of the conversation.

He saw several people as he walked to class. They all looked so different. There were so many different kinds of people here. It intrigued him.
As he entered the classroom, he saw even more people. Some were very...tall. Like, heck tall. Tall people always intimidated him but, uh, yeah... He wasn't sure what to do. He wasn't sure where to sit. He wasn't sure if he asked someone these questions they'd punch him in the face for being an idiot. Okay, now that's just pessimisim.
He slowly and walked deeper into the class room, arms close to his chest, still very nervous.

(Please let there be nothing wrong with this post!)

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel was adjusting the scarf around his neck when he noticed someone enter. It wasn’t someone he knew from the first couple of days, but someone new. ‘I suppose you should go and make conversation. Make them welcome here Young Marcel.’ “I suppose that is fair.” Marcel spoke underneath his breath as he got up for a second before walking over to the newcomer. “Hey. Need assistance?” Marcel asked as he slightly adjusted his scarf down a slight bit. “The names Marcel. Marcel Cromwell.” Marcel and introduced as he continued speaking. “I’m one of the…oh how do I put it. I don’t know, more. Powerful ones.” Marcel shrugged slightly as he didn’t really know how to phrase his statement. “But hey. That’s neither here nor there so.” Marcel paused as he looked around. “Anyways. Is this the class your looking for?” Marcel asked as he patiently waited for the new kid to respond
(@Shikowara and @Shamaniac231 you both are good to go!)