• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Comet Trail High School (Roleplay)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Doku smiled as Marcel walked over "no it's fine really" she said as Clice gave him a small little nod as a hello. Doku thought about his offer for a second before nodding "that sounds like a lot of fun" she said smiling. She fiddled with her hair slightly before finishing her breakfast and putting away her plate and glass. She then turned back to Marcel "uh so you wanna walk down to class together" she asked blushing a little.
@MarcelGalliard790

Jude glanced as he noticed Porco, Ice figures defrozed and made water that Jude send at flowers and watered them a bit.
"I have small control when I use too much of my power, this training helps me the best when it comes for all three of my powers." He explained "Its not like I have much to do, unlike your brother, so I basiclly train most of the time" he told him.
@MarcelGalliard790

Meanwhile Dominic listened to Hazel and smiled after a bit. "Of course you can! If this is going to help you then I have no reason to not agree"
"Thank you so much!" Hazel said and smiled back.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Porco heard what Jude said. “Yeah. My brother is something else whenever it comes to his own training. He even does super early morning training at times. I feel like he is really dedicated to his stuff. I mean. You are as well.” Porco spoke as he decided to converse with Jude to pass the time
(@Clite of Dragonbow )

Marcel internally and externally was flustered. ‘That’s a move I did not expect from you Young one.’ ‘Shut up Zal. I don’t want to talk about it.’ The two conversed internally as Marcel waited for Doku.
(@Void_Nugget )

Damon had woken up, he usually didn't wear a shirt to bed due to the possibility of his wings ripping the shirt off. He got up groggily and got dressed into a red shirt and jeans, which normally wouldn't be easy due to his Draconic heritage, but he got ready just fine, grabbed a light breakfast and decided a short flight to wake up was best. He walked out the door, passed Hazel and another boy talking, gave a wave to Hazel before walking to the door. When he got out there, he looked around to make sure no one would be knocked over upon take off. Seeing he was clear, he took off. Looking around as he flew around the school.

-------

Ariana woke up, in a cut off top and long pajama pants, and immediately went for the shower. She got out of it and got dressed before anyone else in the dorm would wake up. She wore a cream colored dress with little roses on it. She slipped on some shoes and then headed into the hall. She got somewhere down the hall and looked to her left. She saw Dominic and a boy she didn't know.

"H-h-hi Dominic!" Ariana stuttered, a tinge of red on her cheeks as she looked at her feet after speaking.

@Clite of Dragonbow

MarcelGalliard790

When a shadow was cast over him, Porco looked up and saw Damon flying around. “That’s Damon for ya. I remember that he has a large wing span, I wrote it down somewhere. I just need to pull it up for a reference.” Porco spoke trifling through one of his notebooks to find his answer.
(@Clite of Dragonbow )
(Just tagging some people for some more interactions with characters. @Crystal1302 @Psymallard @wintersolstice @Gamingfan @Void_Nugget )

"And what about you? You specialize in tech? Am I right? Don't you work hard on improving yourself every single day?" Jude asked him curious then looked up as Damon was flying, it must be interesting to have addicional limbs.. Wings to be precise.
@Cmeriwether @MarcelGalliard790

Hazel didn't know the new person, but Dominic immidietly smiled. "Hi Aria, good to see you! Ready to take on another day?" He asked her.
"Umm..." Hazel started "Nice to meet a Dominic friend... Im Hazel" He stuttered a bit.
Although Dominic was a bit of a silly person, Hazel did notice the hints of red in Ariana cheeks.
@Cmeriwether

"Goood morning world and all who inhabit it!" she said to herself while waking up, before rolling out of bed and getting up to do a little stretch. Miranda walked over to a bathroom before brushing her teeth and making a mental note of the powers she's linked with so far. Over the course of four days, she's gained two. There's Oliver, who is the most interesting out of the two powers. Oli gave Miranda the ability to turn into slime. It was certainly felt weird the first time she did it but it slowly became kinda fun. Seth has been begging her to help him with the massive amount of prank potential with Oli's shapeshifting ability but Mira obviously refused as she did not want another week of detention. And then there was Tara's power. It was by far the strongest out of all of the powers she's copied, and Mira did not like it. Even at a low percent it certainly felt weird in her head. She mentally promised herself to not use it unless it's necessary and spat out the toothpaste, swished, spat again, and put her toothbrush down. "Welp, last day of detention. Gotta look my best," she said before getting out of her Teddie bear onesie, readied a towel for when she got out, and stepped into the shower.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Seth lazily slammed his closed fist on the beeping alarm clock, before yawning. "Well today's the day," he said to himself multiple times. "I can't believe I'm doing this, I'm actually doing this," he said to himself over and over again looking at the semi-script he wrote for himself. "Hi Marcel, I really like you. Will you go out with me. Just three sentences to one guy, and it'll be over and done with. You can finally get rid of all of these feelings you've had for the past week." Seth nodded to himself and proceeded to get dressed. "Confessing to your crush, gotta look your best." Seth pulled out his favorite red hoodie, black jeans, and a gray short-sleeved button-down shirt. He put on his headphones and stepped out of his bedroom. Only to see Doku and Marcel having a moment straight out of a romance novel with Marcel obviously blushing. He stepped into the kitchenette and looked through the fridge. "Running low on groceries. Today's shopping day I guess when class is over." said Seth to himself before pulling out crepe batter that he made the night before. Seth pulled out Strawberries, Nutella, Blueberries, and Whipped Cream. "Alright, y'all I'm making Crepes for breakfast. What do you two want on yours?"
(@MarcelGalliard790 @Void_Nugget )
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A very messily-haired brunette knelt down in a dark room in front of a mechanical body in the shape of a young girl. "All right, that's the last thing, Everything is working in tip-top shape. Wow, I just can't believe it. I was planning so long for this. All the months and months of planning and now everything is finally falling into place and I ju-" "Professor. You are rambling again." said a robotic yet slightly female voice "Sorry, Sepphy. It's just...you're like my child. I'm so excited for you." "I understand professor. I promise to be on my best behavior. Now go get dressed. I'm gonna get the car ready." said Professor Lucas.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Doku smiled at Marcel and started to follow him before Seth entered "oh hey Seth we already ate but thanks for the offer" she said feeling really bad about saying it as it felt rude. She turned to Marcel, "Um unless you wanted some, I can walk by myself if you wanna stay and eat" she said waiting to see what was gonna happen.
@MarcelGalliard790 @Crystal1302
(Sorry for short post will try to make next one longer)

"Y-yes!" Ariana exclaimed, barely containing herself, "You ready?"

Ariana had been trying not to explode from her last few days, new place, new people, it wasn't helping her shyness much, and Dominic was the last person that could help her with her new problem, since it's about him. Maybe she should ask her roommates, or maybe Holly about that, but right now, the day is coming up, and it seemed like the other boy, Hazel, caught her blush.

"H-h-hi there, Hazel, I'm Ariana." Ariana stuttered as little as possible, then thought 'Great, this is the second person that caught my blush, but the first when HE is around, last one was quite the surprise.'

She then looked at Dominic then at Hazel. She was unsure of what exactly was going on with her.

@Clite of Dragonbow

------

Damon looked down at the group below him, as he heard faint conversation. He then landed to see Porco speaking with an unknown Male.

"Hey, Porco, everything good?" Damon asked.

@MarcelGalliard790 @Clite of Dragonbow

MarcelGalliard790

“Oh no. I’m quite alright.” Marcel told Seth as he looked back to Doku. “We can get going if you want.” Marcel spoke again offering his hand out to Doku
(@Void_Nugget @Crystal1302 )

Porco heard what both Jude and Damon had to say. He decided to go in order he was interacted with. “Well yes. I do work hard every day to improve myself and my tech.” Porco paused and looked back to Damon. “I’m alright. Just talking to Jude and seeing what he was up to . That’s all.” Porco told Damon with a smile
(@Cmeriwether @Clite of Dragonbow )

"Im up to win upcoming event" said Jude and then added "We may think of going to school soon guys"
He got up and then looked up, at sky that was now free from Damon shadow.
---
Dominic smiled and said "Of course I am!"
Although Hazel noticed, he didn't say anything and kept it for himself. He hid something in his pocket, that was given to him by Dominic after their conversation.

"Wanna go today to school with us then, Aria?" asked Dominic, shorting her name without much of a thinking about it again. With wide, typical to him, soft and Honest smile.
@Cmeriwether @MarcelGalliard790

MarcelGalliard790

Porco nodded at what Jude had said. “Yeah. We should probably get going.” Porco spoke as he looked to Damon and Jude. “Let’s go.” Porco spoke as he began to walk. He cued the others to come with him.
(@Clite of Dragonbow @Cmeriwether )

Marcel and Zalthereon had a conversation internally. ‘So. Here is what I’m thinking.’ ‘Alright. Do tell.’ ‘I may tell her my feelings on the walk to school.’ ‘I would not recommend it.’ ‘Why not?’ ‘Well. It would cause someone else to see. I believe someone else in this dorm has been catching feelings for you as well. So to do it on the walk there would have dire consequences.’ ‘Alright Zal. I got you. I’ll wait until the end of the day.’ The two conversed as Marcel’s hand still out waiting for Doku to accept Marcel’s offer.
(@Void_Nugget )

Ariana, who blushed a little more when he called her Aria, looked at him, "S-s-sure, I'll join you and Hazel."

She took a spot near Dominic as she waited to go towards the school. She was thinking if she should do something, she was fidgeting, and barely containing her excitement. Overall she was still unsure about what it was she was feeling.

@Clite of Dragonbow

------

Damon looked over seeing the Jude that Porco was talking to, "Hi, I am Damon Felix, nice to meet you, and also Porco, Good idea, let's hurry."

Damon took back to the skies to see if a clear path is ahead.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel was walking with Doku. ‘Her hand is really soft.’ Marcel thought to himself. He then heard what Doku timidly told him. Marcel took a sigh before expressing himself. “You know that I’m not uncomfortable when I am around you.” Marcel had begun to speak. “Also I don’t associate with anyone who is expecting things of me. I just enjoy those who root for me. You included Doku. Everyone back at home wants me to be the best I can. That’s why I work hard. For my home, and...” Marcel paused before continuing his statement. “For you Doku. I want to make sure that I am there to protect others. It was one of my deeds I gave myself ever since I enrolled here. I promised to protect others even if it hurts me in the process. And you. You are one of them Doku.” Marcel finished speaking feeling like he rambled a lot.
(@Void_Nugget )

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Doku was taken aback by Marcel's sincere words and stuttered profusely "I..uh..um..well I'm flattered Marcel..but are you s..saying what i thinking your s..saying cause I don't want to make assumptions or anything" she asked going bright red while she wondered of he had meant to infer what she was assuming, did he like her like she liked him. It certainly seemed like he did but what if he just meant all that like protecting her as a friend. Despite being the one who had asked a question she ended up lost in her thoughts worrying profusely about the answer he would give.
@MarcelGalliard790

"Nice meeting ya too" said Jude and then added "I don't think there is a need for a hurry, but let's slowly be on our way" he said simply will-o-wisps flying around him, being a proof of him training.
@MarcelGalliard790 @Cmeriwether
---
They headed out, but finally silly Dominic managed to think something isn't right. "Are you okay, Ariana? You seem like you are shivering... Here" He gave her his hoodie with a smile "It will help you!" he said, smiling towards her.
Hazel just sighed and summoned Bouncy to his arms.
@Cmeriwether

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel and Zalthereon conversed internally once again. ‘Marcel. No!’ ‘Come on. Now’s our chance Zal. How can I not take it.’ ‘I feel like we should still keep it to the park idea we came up with days prior.’ ‘Well nertz to ya Zal.’ ‘She’s gonna be a stuttery mess afterwards but. Good luck I suppose.’ The two stopped conversing. Once it was over Marcel took a couple of steps in front of Doku. He looked to Doku and held both of her hands. “It does.” Marcel paused as he looked to the other group of people and then back to her. “Doku. You brighten my day more than anyone else. So I wanted to ask you. Will you be my Girlfriend?” Marcel asked her with an honest tone and honest smile hidden underneath his Scarf.
(@Void_Nugget also @Crystal1302 because we are at that point.)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Doku froze, completely rooted to the spot "uh..I.. I.. I..." she stuttered before simply fainting. Before she hit the floor Clive grew larger and acted as a protective mat, soon after hitting the mat she slowly got up and shook herself "well this will make this a lot easier" she said sounding a hundred times more confident. She looked Marcel in the eyes "Yes Marcel, I will be your girlfriend, sorry about the whole fainting thing but you are stuck with my confident mode until my heart stops beating at the speed of sound" she said with a wide smile and a little giggle.
@MarcelGalliard790

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel was in shock at the sudden change in personality for Doku. ‘Well. That’s new. Maybe your Idea of confessing early was not all that bad young one.’ Zalthereon commented as Marcel’s hands Shook a slight bit because he knew that the weight he was carrying was finally over. Marcel walked closer to Doku. Marcel then pulled in Doku for a hug. “Thanks for understanding Doku. Heh. I was so worried about this moment. But now it’ll be easier from here on out.” Marcel told her as he slowly released her from the hug.
(@Void_Nugget and @Crystal1302 )

Porco nodded at Jude’s comment. “Jude is right. There is no need to rush Damon. We aren’t that far from where we need to be. We still have our grace period before we have to make our way towards our class.” Porco told Damon analytically and with a bit of confidence.

"Ok. Looks like I'm the only one having crepes then. Well maybe Nero can have some if he wakes up this decade." Seth was just finished making a plate of crepes knowing that Mira would try and grab one. Seth made a cone for himself, filled with strawberries and whipped cream. He walked out and followed Marcel and Doku to class while munching away at his crepe cone mostly distracted before he heard "Doku. You brighten my day more than anyone else. So I wanted to ask you. Will you be my Girlfriend?". Seth just froze. It took him a moment to prosses what he just heard. After a few seconds, Seth just bolted past the two. Tears were slowly streaming down his face as he didn't notice his pseudo script flew out of his pocket and landed on the ground in front of the two. He did not know where he was running, all he knew is that he just needed to get away from the two. Seth ran away and just didn't know what to do. He paused as he remembered the acceptance letter. Seth ran towards the beach, stopped out of breath, sat down on a nearby rock and just cried. (@Void_Nugget @MarcelGalliard790 )
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Mira stepped out of the shower before grabbing her change of clothes. It was almost like an inverse of Seth's usual outfit. White undershirt, blue hoodie, and light blue jeans, but she out her own spin on it to make it her own. She left her hoodie unzipped revealimg that the white shirt was designed to look like it had random splotches of different colored paint were on it. Also instead of Seth's earing, she chose to put on a hairpin that was the same color. "A small change but a welcome one." She said to herself before stepping into the main room. "Good Morning Tara!" She said before grabbing one of the bagels in the bag. She took a bite out of it before plopping down on a nearby chair. "Hey Tara. I was planning on 'raiding' as he calls it, Seth's dorm room for breakfast. Wanna come with?" (@Cryronn the Mudkip )

Last edited:
"Sorry, I am just seeing our way there, and besides, if I had walked, I probably would've fallen back asleep." Damon explained, flying low to keep with his group.

To be honest, Damon didn't sleep much the night before, and seemed he worried people. He didn't put too much thought into this.

@Clite of Dragonbow @MarcelGalliard790

------

Ariana blushed, accepted the hoodie and put it on. She was confused at first, but was quite comfortable with it in the end.

"Th-Thank you, I'll return it at the end of the day."

Ariana was feeling a roller coaster of emotions, but all of them were good. She'll figure this out later, her current situation is to get to school.

@Clite of Dragonbow

MarcelGalliard790

Porco smiled. “You’re alright. No rush Damon. Just do what you gotta do.” Porco smiled and looked to Jude. “Yeah. That event. I would assume it to be a tournament. My brother enjoys a good tourney. I remember back at my old school whenever the top two there was Marcel and his Death General. They had such a great match. I was excited throughout the match.” Porco smiled as he spoke to Jude and Damon

Marcel jumped a bit when Seth bolted past the two. “Any clue what that was about?” Marcel asked Doku before the note fell in front of him. “Well well. What do we have here.” Marcel spoke as he picked up the note and slowly read it. Marcel shocked and confused dropped the note. “Z-Zal? Why did you keep this a secret from me?” Marcel spoke with despair in his voice. ‘It was for the greater good. I couldn’t have a friendship be ruined because of secret feelings.’ Zalthereon told his host as they looked at Seth go. “What should I even do Zal?” ‘The best thing to do is to hear him out.’ “I suppose. If he doesn’t?” ‘Then I do not know.’ “Alright I’ll try.” Marcel paused before Hugging Doku. “Sorry I have to leave. I’ll be back.” Marcel told Doku as he let go of the hug and flew off to find Seth
(@Void_Nugget )

Meanwhile not to far from the incident the Generals while hidden did their first check of the day. “Well. Seems we have got a predicament on our hands here boys.” Samael spoke as they saw Seth run. “So it would seem the tan one was correct.” Sampson spoke as the others looked to him. “What do you mean the tan one? The smug kid who was with Seth?” “Yep. That one. He spoke about how Seth had feelings for Marcel. I shoved those thoughts away because I thought of them to be fake or just jokes.” “This is why we anticipate the actions of others. Like I say. If you’re good at anticipating the human mind, it leaves nothing to chance.” “Anyways. We aren’t reporting this back at the end of the day. Let’s get going.” The generals conversed and left.
(Sorry for the long post but Just wanted to fit some more stuff in than normal.)

Nero snapped awake the moment he heard Seth open the front door. Suddenly, he was shook with an unbearably tragic aura, as he stood up from his bed. He looked around, finding out that everyone was already gone. He hadn't changed from yesterday, still in baggy cargo pants and shirtless, so he threw on a bland looking T-Shirt and a white jacket, grabbed one of the crepes from the table, and stormed out the door. He didn't know why he was so worried, but the negative energy was giving him a headache, so he scanned nearby. Immediately, he finds Doku and Marcel out the door, while Seth just stormed out into the woods. A cold sweat appeared on his face. Ah dammit. He suddenly rushed forward and grabbed Marcel by the shoulder, after bolting as fast as he could with his much superior running speed goat legs. He stopped the crimson demon, and spoke. "HEY. One half demon to a demon, you should probably keep your distance. I think I know what happened. So just... go to class, I'll try and reel him in myself. You take one more step in trying to find Seth, and I tear out your throat and disassemble your molecular structure, got it?" He glared down Marcel with his harsh red eyes.

He then turned away and began to bolt once more, going out further from them and finding the main pathway and courtyard that lead to the main building, as well as Seth running away at Mach 12. He followed behind, as he rushed into the small forest that served as the school's western border, and soon, ended up at the beach, which was basically the border to all school grounds. He panted and grabbed his knees, though still searching for Seth. "AGH! WHY AM I PUTTING IN THIS MUCH EFFORT!" He groaned to himself, but finally spotted him, sobbing on a nearby rock. He sighed gently and walked over, joining him on an adjacent rock. Not reading his mind, not even talking, just sitting there and watching the waves... he always hated the ocean, and by extension the beach. Too sandy.

@MarcelGalliard790 @Crystal1302 @Void_Nugget

Tara blinked a few times and turned to Mira, before giving a small nod. "G'morning mom, I'm just making myself waffles... and what the hell do you mean by raiding?" She asked curiously, grabbing her head of hair and tying it up into a ponytail. She only let Mira and her other dorm mates see her without her hair tied up, since it was basically inevitable that they would indeed spot her like that. So she managed to get it back into a tail, grabbing her popped bagel and slathering a thick layer of strawberry cream cheese all over it. "...you mean like, steal some shit?" She asked curiously, as she popped bites of the bagel into her mouth. She then looked out the door, only to see Nero bolt out of the door. "...that brunette half demon just ran out the door, wonder what got his boxers in a twist... eh."

Last edited:
"Well it isn't exactly raiding, it's more like politely asking my brother if I can have any of his breakfast leftovers and grab some before he has the chance to say no. It usually ends up with me having to dodge an oven mitt being chucked at my head, By the way, I'm taking that 'mom' comment in stride" she said before taking another bite of her bagel. Right, when Tara pointed out that Nero was sprinting out of his room she started to feel a surge of despair coming from Seth's link. She clutched her head and grunted a bit. "Shoot shoot shoot! I think I know why Nerry ran out like that!" She grabbed her backpack and ran out of the dorm room. On the way to school, she found Doku alone. "Hey, Doku! Did you see Seth anywhere? My spirit link says something wrong!"
(@Void_Nugget )
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seth looked over to his side. It seems Nero was joining him. "Any reason why you're here? If you've come to laugh at me or something then just get it over with. You always hated it when I was 'simping' for Marcel, so I guess you don't have to deal with that anymore." Said Seth before wiping his eyes. He looked down and picked up a seashell. "Probably gonna be here for a while, so you should probably go to class unless you wanna spend the next half hour or so laughing at me. In my humble opinion, that doesn't seem like the best use of your time." He said with a mild chuckle.
(@Cryronn the Mudkip )

Last edited:

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel was at almost for words by Nero’s threat. “Ok! Fine! Jeez.” Marcel spoke as Nero left. “Could you like not threaten to rip my throat out.” Marcel spoke before Mira had entered. “He left. As for which way. That I do not now.” Marcel spoke before pointing in a pretty estimated direction. “That way is where we saw him last.” Marcel told Mira as to give helpful advice
(@Crystal1302 )

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Oliver had walked outside his room, feeling ecstatic for the day ahead. With a black and white hoodie, white shirt underneath, black jeans and shoes on, he saw Tara already awake. Oliver couldn't tell if he saw Mira going out the door, as she looked to be in a hurry. Nonetheless, he chirpily greeted his fellow dormmate. "Good morning, Tara!" He grabbed a breakfast bar from the cupboard and shoved it into his pocket, he started messing with his hair while walking out the door. "I won't take up anymore of your time, see you later!" He said before shutting the already open door. Not wanting to disturb Mira was doing, Oliver started to eat whilst walking towards a small group that seemed to be ready to leave out. "Heya! I'm Oliver, and I was wondering if I could join you guys?" He introduced himself to them.

@MarcelGalliard790 @Cmeriwether @Clite of Dragonbow
---------
Surprisingly, Ori hadn't overslept and walked outside her dorm room. She was dressed in simply a blue hoodie and jeans, as she walked to a nearby couch in the common area. She was still tired, and there was no rush, school wasn't going to start anytime soon, as far as she was concerned. She was either checking her phone, whilst still being half-asleep.
---------
Leon's eyes slowly opened, slightly yawning. Seeing as he had no reason to prepare, he went through the door, seeing Ariana leave in what seems to be a hurry. Following behind in a manner of curiosity, he saw that Ariana, now in a hoodie she wasn't in when she left, was talking to two other people he didn't know. That and she looked like a tomato with how much she was blushing. Leon sighed before floating over to the three. "Hey, don't believe we've met before, but I'm Ariana's roommate Leon. Mind if I join you three to.. wherever you're going?" He asked them, seeing as Ariana might need help before she combusts.

@Clite of Dragonbow @Cmeriwether

MarcelGalliard790

Porco looked over to see a newcomer to the group. “I don’t mind. We’re just on our way to class. Just talking about stuff on the way there.” Porco told Oliver as he looked to the other two. “Anyways. So. You guys seem like a pretty even match up for my brother. Jude, if I remember correctly. You fought alongside my brother against Donald right?” Porco asked Jude to refresh his memories.
(@Cmeriwether @Gold The Dragonite @Clite of Dragonbow )

Marcel looked to Doku and to Mira. “This is my fault. I didn’t know he had those kind of emotions for me. Even though I don’t....” Marcel did some circling with his hands. “Go. That way. If that makes sense.” Marcel explained to the two of them.
(@Void_Nugget @Crystal1302 )

"I blew through the last tournament I was in, fought the other members of the five strongest students in my old school, four on one and won, because they triggered my transformation." Damon explained as he heard a voice, turning to see a boy (@Gold The Dragonite ), "Hello, I am Damon Felix, and it's fine with me if it's fine with Porco and Jude."

Damon looked around afterwards, and prepared for heading out.

------

Ariana had been calming down when Leon appeared, somewhat literally, from behind.

"You can join us if Dominic and Hazel don't mind."

She looked around at the area, the end of her first week of high school was about to start, and she was going there with Dominic, who would make her heart pound at a mile a minute when he did something, Hazel, Dominic's friend, and Leon, her ghostly Roommate.

@Gold The Dragonite @Clite of Dragonbow

"It's not your fault Marcel. You can't control who can fall in love with you or not. Don't beat yourself up about it. Thanks." Miranda ran off in search of Seth. She ran in the direction. "Let's see. Seth was always happiest at the beach. Is there a beach nearby? That's right! Near the camp!" Mira gave herself a speed buff as a green glow wrapped around her. Running through the school's border she came to a stop right where the forest met the beach. She was about to walk and say something but something stopped her. Miranda didn't know why but she stepped behind a nearby tree, got to a close enough listening distance and waited to see what would happen.

"I did" answered Jude as he remember something "Tho I can't say if its an even match cuz we didn't fought against each other" he explained.
"Anyway... Don't worry, Porco, your brother reaching second place after me is also count as being in top two of the tournament" Although it sounded like proudfull statement, Jude was sure of it.. He wanted to show others his existence.. Worth.. Maybe catch someone's eye... And make one person proud.
@Gold The Dragonite @MarcelGalliard790 @Cmeriwether
---
"I don't mind..." said shyly Hazel and Dominic grinned "Me neither! Let's go together Leon!" He said and then leaded the way to the school.
"I have a feeling..."
"Feeling?" asked Hazel.
"Yea! That it gonna be a perfect day!"
@Gold The Dragonite @Cmeriwether

MarcelGalliard790

Porco smiled. “I’m all good. I don’t mind if you join the group.” Porco told Oliver as he smiled.
(Short for Porco because. Reasons. @Clite of Dragonbow @Cmeriwether @Gold The Dragonite )

Marcel looked to Doku hoping that she wasn’t too overwhelmed at all that has happened so far. “Hey Doku. Let’s just do what Nero said and just continue going to class. It would be better.” Marcel told her in calm and rational voice
(@Void_Nugget )

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
With all the commotion happening around her Doku was momentarily distracted from the previous events allowing her to calm down and return to her timid and shy self. Upon hearing Marcel she nodded slightly and took hold of his hand as the two of them made their way to class "Do you think that he'll be ok, Seth I mean. He seemed pretty heartbroken I didn't realise he felt that way, are we bad friends, should I have let him confess first before saying yes to you, maybe I should have asked his permission or something" she began to go off on a rant of uncertainty as she had never done anything to do with relationships before.
@MarcelGalliard790

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel put one hand up. “There is an easy answer to all of your concerns. Seth will be alright. Even though Nero tends to be a bit.....abrasive sometimes. He’s got good intention hidden away. Second, I didn’t know he felt that way either. So no need to worry about it. I didn’t even know he was going to confess to me today. I just had my eyes set on you. Then that...metaphorically speaking, Came out of left field and here we are. So no need to got worked up about it. Mira and Nero have this under control.” Marcel explained to Doku as to not make her feel overwhelmed about everything that was happening
(@Void_Nugget )

Ariana kept with Dominic, the blush going away for now. She looked at him as her blush came back, but at the tinge that was there before. She had been trying to get rid of it, but it wouldn't go away. As she walked, she would take a glance at him, to make sure he was doing okay.

"H-hey, I was wondering what was going to happen after school?" Ariana asked, keeping the stuttering to a minimum.

@Clite of Dragonbow @Gold The Dragonite

------

Damon had been the eyes in the sky for the group, looking at the group before coming back down. He then looked at everyone before asking, "I wonder how classes will go today?"

@Clite of Dragonbow @MarcelGalliard790 @Gold The Dragonite

A new day, a new adventure...

Zack yawned a bit as he woke up with a big grin, course, he woke up a bit late compared to others in his dorm and worked to move off as he seemed to be excited for what awaited him today. He worked to change and freshen up before he headed to the dorm hall, and course he seemed to have one thing on the mind.

Zoey had not lived on her "own" before, and given her condition as well as her general shyness he had concerns if she'd adapt with her dormmates well. Zack perhaps worried over nothing, but he'd rather confirm as much himself as he headed down by the dorm of his sibling, though as he had it seemed Zoey had already left said dorm.

Zoey, in her baggy clothing and mask with hoodie, walked down an adjacent hall from her brother as she aimed to move to the cafeteria. Granted, Zoey already had a bag of that red fluid she still wanted to put on the idea she consumed "normal" food, and besides a sense of what this school offered could not hurt.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel looked to Doku and smiled. “They have it under control. No need to worry. As I said earlier. Nero even though he can be a bit extra sometimes. He knows when to help others.” Marcel told Doku as to calm her nerves.
(@Void_Nugget )

Porco nodded. “Right then. Let’s get going to class. It’s always good to be there early instead of late.” Porco spoke as he gestured to the group to follow him. Porco began walking towards the school building for another day of work and training.
(@Cmeriwether @Clite of Dragonbow @Gold The Dragonite )