• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Comet Trail High School (Roleplay)

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Marcel tried to regain confidence. “Well. We can do that anytime you want to.” Marcel spoke with a smile. But internally he knew that something was forming. A feeling for her, A crush. ‘I knew this would happen eventually’ Zalthereon commented as Marcel sat on his bed. “Y’know Doku. Your probably the best person I have met so far here.” Marcel smiled and looked to Doku who was also red in the face like Marcel.
(@Void_Nugget )

Seth finished adding the vegetables one by one to the pot, generously seasoned them, and was now sitting back as they just finished simmering. "Alright, everyone. Wash your hand and grab a bowl. Dinner's ready." Seth told everyone in the room before washing his hands. Seth said to himself while thinking "Shoot, shoot, shoot! Marcel totally likes Doku! Maybe he's just being friendly? Of course not Seth. You didn't even need your third eye to hear him blushing. How the heck am I hearing him blushing!?" said Seth before realizing that he was rubbing his hands together so hard that it was starting to hurt. "Just calm down Seth, you still might have your chance," he said before taking a deep breath before looking at Nero. "If you read any of that, I will spit in your food," said Seth before preparing four bowls of the vegetable dish.
(@MarcelGalliard790 @Void_Nugget @Cryronn the Mudkip )

"This is a common room, the bed rooms are on the sides, once we reveal more information about ourselves, we could decide who is with who." Ariana explained, "As for more facts about myself, my mother is Estranged with my family for some reason, and my father is a busy man, being the mayor of the next town over."

Ariana had been worried, but kept her unexpected feelings for a classmate on the down low at the moment, she knew it wasn't Mike, she was thinking about the Classmate when Mike walked in.

@Godjacob @Gold The Dragonite @GreninjaRonin09

"Ok one rare, 2 well done, for the new roommate guess medium rare." Leo said. He walked in to kitchen to begin cooking. He first cook Porco's rare steak. As the steak he prepare the sauce and salad is being cooked. during the process he kept checking the temperature of the steak and finishing the sauce. After a couple minutes Porco's steak was ready and pour bit of steak sauce to give a flavory taste. He place the plate on the table and the bowl of salad. He begin to cook the next steak which is the medium well for the new kid.

@MarcelGalliard790 @Clite of Dragonbow @The Dark Fairy

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Doku smiled "Thanks Marcel, your pretty great too" she said before hearing Seth calling out to them, "oh we should probably go eat, don't want to keep them waiting" she said calling Clive onto her shoulder before waiting a second for her face to return to it's natural colour, well mostly and then exited the room and took a seat at the dorms table. "S..smells great S..Seth" she said with a smile as Clive sniffed the air dramatically only to recieve a playful pat from Doku.
@MarcelGalliard790 @Crystal1302

GreninjaRonin09

Previously Mewtvak09
"Ok..." Mike wasn't sure what to tell. "Well, I have aura powers, blew up a nuclear power plant, get restrained by my Chain, so any thing I do to some one happens to me. What about you guys?" He pulled out another spiral bound notebook, this one with the ancient Greek Delta in blue on its cover. He flipped to a specific page, then showed his dormmates a sketch of the power plant, hoping it would be enough. He then put it back in his bag.
@Cmeriwether @Godjacob @Gold The Dragonite

MarcelGalliard790

Marce saw Doku left. “I’ll be out in a minute.” Marcel spoke as Clive left with her. He took of his shoulder pieces with his cape on it. Afterwards he took off his crown. He sat on his bed and looked at his crown “Today’s been a long day, right Zalthereon?” ‘Yeah. I would not agree more.’ “Well, I suppose you know.” ‘Of course I do. But don’t worry, we’ll keep it a secret between the two of us. Tell her in a couple of days.’ “Heh. Ok, Zalthereon.” ‘Do make sure to buy her flowers.’ “Well yeah. That’s a given Zalthereon.” The two conversed as Marcel also took off his Leather jacket. Now he had his jeans and white Shirt on. “Anyways. Let’s get going Zalthereon.” ‘Of course young prince.’ The two finished and Marcel made the crown fade to ashes. Then they walked out and to the Dorm’s table. “Apologies if I took too long.” Marcel spoke as he arrived.
(@Void_Nugget @Cryronn the Mudkip @Crystal1302 )

"It's no problem, Marcel," said Seth before putting the bowls at the dorm table. "I think I know the perfect thing to go with tonight's dinner," said Seth before he pulled out the last thing inside of the insulated tote bag. It was a bottle with a gold wrapping outside the neck. "Before you all question how I got this, don't worry it's just cider. Got it as a present from a neighbor of ours to celebrate getting into Comet Trail," said Seth before pouring himself a cup. Seth sat down, said a quick prayer, and started eating. "Hmm. I think I did a pretty good job with this. I haven't made Ratatouille in forever." Seth said in between fork fulls. "Anyway, kinda funny how everyone in this dorm likes music. I'm a piano player myself, and Mira is actually a pretty good singer. That is when she can remember the words."
@MarcelGalliard790
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"Achoo!" said Mira sneezing into her elbow. "I get the feeling someone's talking about me." said Mira before taking her serving of fish pot pie out of the microwave. Miranda grabbed a fork and sat down at the door's table. Miranda stuck a work in it, blew on it a few times before sticking it in her mouth. "Man this is sooo good. Donald, have some!" she said with a huge smile on her face motioning to his share of the pot pie. "Wait, you're not allergic to fish or anything like that, right? Sorry if you are," she said before she dug into her share again. Akin to a black hole distorting and swallowing space around it, the pot pie almost vanished into nothing as it disappeared into her mouth. In about a minute flat the bowl was almost clean. The pie didn't stand a chance. "Whew...that...was delicious."
@Psymallard

Psymallard

Previously mallard
"My name is Donald Taft, and I want to be a superhero! I am not allergic to fish; I had a goldfish when I was young that I pet every day!" Donald acknowledged the questions of the two girls, and then turned his attention to his portion of pot pie. Mira said she couldn't eat all of it by herself, so it must be alright to eat... so Donald dug in. He finished it in two bites, being as hungry as he was. When he was done, with bits of the pie still around his maw, he looked around. "Where do I sleep?"
@Crystal1302 @Cryronn the Mudkip @Gold The Dragonite

"Well if it isn't the bitch that attacked me using the power of hentai monsters." Bobby came back out of his room, and then hopped onto the sofa, crossing his legs and putting his hands behind his head. "For shits and giggles, I'll volunteer to be your roommate. But if you mess with me, or anyone else for that matter, I'm already keen on killing you. And don't think you can get away with anything, either. I have eyes everywhere. Even when I'm asleep. Warnin' ya now, no funny business, eldritch broad. Capiche?" The fae boy said all this with a grin, but he was dead serious about this. Eldritch beings were a liability, and Bobby felt almost too nice letting her be for the time.
@GreninjaRonin09 @Godjacob @Gold The Dragonite

Zoey listened to Ariana as she explained about the multiple rooms which Zoey seemed to have overlooked upon her arrival, a bit embarrassing given she had been the first to arrive in this dorm but thankfully it seemed she educated rather than made fun of her and she nodded thankfully.

"O-oh uh I'll keep that in mind, thank you..." Zoey had said to Ariana, before her eyes widened at the nuclear power plant "fact" as she hoped he was kidding, but somehow doubted that was the case. "W-well uh, I-I do have a bit of a uh familiarity with horror..."

@Cmeriwether @GreninjaRonin09 @Gold The Dragonite

----------
"Well, someone is in a good mood..." Zack mused as Bobby seemed to make a well rather dramatic point as there seemed to be some sort of beef between him to one of his other roommates which Zack seemed to spark a grin on. Course, if that had escalated beyond just some threats, he'd take action but he had grown to like the arrangements.

"So, how do we set up shower order?" Zack asked, as he figured that this would be the one thing to resolve first as they had become familiar with each other.

@Psymallard @GreninjaRonin09 @Gold The Dragonite

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel looked to Seth. “Don’t worry mate. I wasn’t even gonna ask where you got it.” Marcel spoke in between bites. ‘Good stuff right here.’ Marcel thought to himself as he looked to Doku and then to Nero. “So.” Marcel stopped eating for a moment. “We already know who is going with who. Me and Doku are in a room. Then Seth and Nero, You two are together in a room. Which leads me into my next discussion point.” Marcel paused and ate a little bit before continuing. “We have a telepath, A demon being me, and a slime user. Nero I just gotta know. And I’ll put this as politely as I can, But I gotta know, What can you do.” Marcel asked Nero curious as to what he can do for his powers.
(@Cryronn the Mudkip @Void_Nugget @Crystal1302 )

"Alright" said Jude and got to his work, watching over the food slowly getting ready and steak slowly changing its colour as time passes. It seemed that temperature was just alright and so Jude didn't got to interfere a lot if at all. For a second, boy almost fell asleep as he watched the meal preparing so slowly, but he got to force himself to stay awake. He wondered when it gotta be ready and what others are doing exacly, but oh well. Too much happend.. He was tired of stuff that didn't involve him and he doubt anyone will see his tries... Well, no one did such thing to be seen. Thats what Grandpa would tell him.
It still was a waste tho.
@Crazytrainer33

GreninjaRonin09

Previously Mewtvak09
Mike watched Zoey as she talked. He wondered what the heck was different about that girl. Her aura was different than anything he'd ever seen. And seeing as he always saw aura, that was a really big statement. She mentioned a familiarity with horror, and he wondered.... but he wouldn't bring this up. " What kind of horror?" he inquired," Like the jumpscare kind or the gore kind? Also, book or movie?" He loved knowledge, doing anything he could to know everything about the things, or people, around him.
@Godjacob @Cmeriwether @Gold The Dragonite
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mimi watched as Ego-Fae jumped on the couch just to tell her they had beef. She looked at him, then said," Agreed. No one gets hurt. Not a hair on their head. " She grinned, and once she said this, multiple portals opened, tentacles came out and; started cleaning. Dusting, shining, trashing, vacuuming, etc, and then it was over as fast as it started. " Not a hair on their heads." she reminded, and seeing as no one had been touched by these very careful tentacles, she had kept her word, even if in the thinnest, most debate able way.
@Psymallard @Godjacob @Gold The Dragonite

MarcelGalliard790

(Let’s dish out some Marcel Lore.)
Marcel paused for a moment thinking about what he was going to say to the three of them. ‘How would I phrase this.’ Marcel thought to himself and externally looked deep in thought. Marcel’s hands clenched together covered his mouth as he looked down to the table. He had a serious facial tone. ‘Aha!’ Marcel finished thinking and snapped back to reality. “Sorry! Whenever I think about certain stuff, I get lost in thought and tend to zone out.” Marcel spoke and then with his hands clutched together he began to speak. “I would assume the three of you have heard of the Seven Deadly Sins. Gluttony, Wrath, Pride, Sloth, Lust, Greed, and Envy. Two of my Horsemen General’s demons are divided into one of those seven categories. Shadium, War’s demon, A shadowy gluttonous demon.” Marcel paused and was quick to move on from Shadium. “Moving on to Reaperium Ultima, Death’s own demon, A Wrath and Envy combo. He has control over it. Then for me and Zalthereon.” Marcel spoke as the shadow behind him formed a demon shape that covered some of the wall behind him. “Wrath for the most part, but can show some envious energy.” Marcel spoke as he looked to the three as to not overwhelm them.
(@Void_Nugget @Cryronn the Mudkip @Crystal1302 )

Leo notice Jude really wanted to help. "Jude season those two steaks I'm going to check the one is cooking." He said. "Once that steak is ready start cooking the remaining two. Also one is yours season however you want just do not go to crazy", he added. He walk to see the current steak temperature. The temperature is on point for medium well and carefully take take out from the skillet. He placed the steak on the plate table put some of the homemade steaks sauce on the top. "New guy steak is ready" he said.

@Clite of Dragonbow @The Dark Fairy @MarcelGallliard790

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel had hoped that the three could have understood what he was saying. ‘I just hope that it wasn’t too much info for them.’ Marcel thought to himself as he looked to the three of them. ‘Only have to wait and see if they got what you were saying young one.’ Zalthereon spoke to Marcel as the both of them waited for a response.
(@Crystal1302 @Void_Nugget @Cryronn the Mudkip )

"Sure sure..." said Jude and after a longer while of keeping eye on the steak, he placed it on a plate and prepared to be taken by others then he looked at other two, he wanted to hurry up the process.

Not go to crazy

He used his powers to make flame swirl and get bigger, he tried his best to keep up and don't overdo and after a few minutes steaks were ready, placed on a plates and he simply repeat quietly to himself.
"I didn't overdo, I didn't overdo... Foods ready... I think" He called out to others"

@Crazytrainer33 @MarcelGalliard790 @The Dark Fairy

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Loufe tilted his head, both touched that Piper seemed to trust him yet confused over her apparent dislike of Soul. Still, he smiled in response.
"Sure! I don't have much myself anyway."
Indeed true, when Loufe unpacked stuff from his smallish backpack, it was simply the essentials. The only things that weren't were a rather thick book and a notebook. Loufe continued speaking.
"Soo...um....what do you have against Soul? He's a nice guy." he reasoned quietly. "I'm sure he won't do anything...bad to you."
"With how whipped he is for Tinkerbell, of course he wouldn't." O.S snickered.
"That's not..." Loufe briefly argued before returning to the topic at hand. "I mean, since you're going to be dorming with them, you may as well try to get along." he joked weakly.
"Oh shit, he made a joke. Introvert is truly getting comfortable. The news better get on this."

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel finished up and cleaned his face with a handkerchief. “I’ll be going now. If you want to know more about me and Zalthereon. Doku, Seth, You’ll know where I’ll be.” Marcel spoke as he put his dishes in the sink and walked off to his room.
(@Void_Nugget @Crystal1302 @Cryronn the Mudkip )

Porco heard the cue from Jude and walked out towards the living room. “I got ya. I’m here.” Porco spoke as he walked to the table. “So if I may.....you.....apologies. I don’t really know your name. But where did you go with my Brother earlier today?” Porco asked Jude curious about what he did.
(@Clite of Dragonbow )

Jude simply said "Jude" as for Porco to remember his name and then listen to his question... Brother?

Jude looked a bit at Porco, trying to figure him out and after a while he assumed that Porco is more similar to Marcel than Seth and Donald. "Nothing much really, we tried to stop one person, got in a fight with a crazy mother that should lose her parental privilages then went to the police station. Nothing bad happend, officers there are an old aquaianteces of mine" He said calmly without much of a change on his face.
"Porco, was it? How you and your brother ended in this school?"
@MarcelGalliard790

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel opened the door to his room and took a seat on his bed. He looked up to the ceiling and then laid his back on his back on the bed. ‘Maybe Doku and Seth are confused, Maybe they know more about me, maybe even neither.’ Marcel thought to himself as he looked around the room.

Porco had to be honest with his answer. “Well. My brother was accepted due to his combat skills and techniques, I got in for intellect and strategy.” Porco told Jude and took his glasses off to clean them. “And what about you? What did you do to make your way into this school.” Porco spoke continuing to clean his glasses in the process.
(@Clite of Dragonbow )

Seth paused as Marcel gave his explanation. "...Well that was a lot." thought Seth to himself before noticing himself taking a huge yawn. "Looks like I'm just tired enough to turn in for the night. Please wash your own bowls, I'm about to take a shower, then head to bed." Said Seth before getting up and taking his bowl and also putting it in the sink. Seth emptied the leftovers in the pot into a Tupperware and put them inside the refrigerator. Seth washed his and Marcel's bowl before putting them both into the dishwasher. Seth grabbed a towel and stepped into the bathroom.

Mira finished her food and sat back with a satisfactory exhale. "Man I wish Seth made enough for seconds. Anyway, Donald, you sleep in one of those rooms. I'm in that one." she said pointing to the one on the left. "Anyway, I think I'm about to head to bed. "G'night y'all," said Miranda before cleaning her bowl, and putting it in the dishwasher. She walked into her bedroom and took out her stuffed animals which included a Cow named Tori, a Chick named Parmesean, a Frog named Bubbles and a Cat named Porkbelly. She sat on her bed, took out of her bag an old tattered diary with ripped pages, multiple sticky notes on the inside with a faded blue with multiple ripped stickers on it. She flipped to the first blank page and started writing.
Dear Diary,

Where to begin, where to begin!? Seth and I are finally in Comet Trail and today was our first day! We met a bunch of people. In short, there's a guy with two spirits inside him, a guy with stars in his hands, a beserk girl that hates puns, two half-demons, one of which can summon the literal four horsemen of the apocalypse, and there's Donald. He tried to kill me, like twice, but honestly, I like him. I think most of that came from his mom. He's actually a pretty nice guy and he's toned down some of his...cockiness. Anyway, I'm glad I could be his friend.. I can even copy his powers. I like to call 'em G-Force Grenades. Welp, running out of page space. See you tomorrow.

"If I am being pridefull, a bit like you and your brother. Got powerful tehniques and combat skill, but most of them would be useless without intelect and strategy in them..." He said then touched his neck, his limiter. He took some care to hide it as usually and then got back to conversation." What about you, Leo?" He asked another roommate that listened to their conversation.

@MarcelGalliard790 @Crazytrainer33 @The Dark Fairy

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel had begun to zone out thinking about how the day went for him. ‘Started off rather normal. Then I intervened on Donald’s.......shenanigans....to say the least. Met Seth, Loufe and Mira. Had an excellent exhibition match with Soul. Showing our true demon to everyone for the first time. Then I met Doku and Jude. Showed off the descendants of the Four Horsemen. Being my Generals. We did our thing at Donald’s place. Then here we are now.’ Marcel thought to himself as he looked up. He sighed. “I’m exhausted Zal.” ‘Well. Get some rest. Just relax.’ Marcel and Zalthereon conversed as Marcel began to doze off slightly. ‘We’ll finish setting everything up over the next couple of days. No need to stress.’ Zalthereon told Marcel as Marcel began to fall asleep.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Doku listened to Marcel as she ate and thought things over in her head, but as people started to excuse themselves she just about realised how tired she actually was before she slumped forward head on the table next to her half finished food and she started to snored. She was a fairly deep sleeper so even if the surface was uncomfortable she could sleep for hours even through loud noises and all sorts. Clive shook his head slightly as she stared at the exhausted sleeping form of Doku before snuggling up to her and sort of deflating as he drop off to sleep himself.
@MarcelGalliard790 @Crystal1302 @Cryronn the Mudkip

MarcelGalliard790

Porco heard what Leo spoke about and nodded. “That’s sounds cool. But yeah. That leaves the new guy and you Jude. How did you two get accepted into Comet Trail?” Porco asked the two of them curious about their answers.
(@The Dark Fairy @Clite of Dragonbow )

In the dark night four figures stood far and high as they watched the dorm building. The generals were watching. “So remind me as to why we are here.” “Marcel’s father, the king, asked us to watch over him. We do as the King pleases and we get rewarded for doing so.” “But what is there for him to fear? His son is already powerful enough.” “What is power without control Sampson? Until Marcel learns to control Zalthereon, We will watch from the shadows to make sure he is ok. Once he unlocks the ornate abilities, then we can be finished.” Nix spoke but then looked to Samael the leader. “That’s what I’m hearing. Right Samael?” “Of course. Now seems he is safe after his encounter we all had earlier today. Let’s get going before anyone raises suspicion.” Samael spoke as they bolted off.

"I got reccomended to be here... I just was seen as a good candidate for a hero by my powers strenght, although I would say if I told you everything about my power you wouldn't want to have something like this." He explained and then added "But I wanted to be here, become someone strong enough to save people" he ended the sentence and finished eating too, but still wanted to hear about how Hown got here.
@The Dark Fairy @Crazytrainer33 @MarcelGalliard790

Seth stepped out of the shower, dried off and changed into his pajamas (It was a panda onesie). He blinked twice and activated his third eye before finding Mira and connecting with her. "Hey Mira. About to head to bed?" Mira closed her diary and chqnger into her pajamas (a matching tedfie bear onesie) before finding her mind linked with her older brother's. "Yep. You too?" "I think I'd bed-ter. We have a long day of school tommorow." Mira audibly groaned. "What did I do to deserve this?" "Exist." "Good night, Sethy Pie." "Good night Mira-cle" They both chuckled at their family nicknames before drifting off to sleep.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Hown spaced out for some of the conversation, thinking about his home, though he was 'in' enough to answer a few of the questions directed at him "Steak?" He though on that for a moment, as mostly he was not used to cooking things with heat. "However yours is being done" He answered simply. When asked about his acceptance, he shrugged "Just got good enough grades to be accepted."

MarcelGalliard790

Porco heard Hown’s response as he finished eating. “Interesting. All of us seem to be here for different reasons, Jude because of hero aspects, Me because of intellect, Leo I would assume the same reason. Then Hown for grades.” Porco finished up as he washed his plate. “Anyways. We have a big day and big year ahead of us. So. I’m going to turn in for the night. We will continue our discussion tomorrow.” Porco told the four of them before walking off to his room. Once he arrived he put his glasses on a desk he set up and took off his coat. Porco laid down and began to doze off.
(@The Dark Fairy @Clite of Dragonbow @Crazytrainer33 )

After Soul, Nero, and Tara retreated to their own bedrooms, finishing their setup, as minor as Nero's was at all, the rooms went dark, and night fell upon the campus.
One odd soul sits atop the highest point on campus, Reginald Tower, standing high above the surrounding buildings, connected to the main building via sitting just above the school library. He was not in the lookout, instead sitting on the roof of the tower... the gentle night winds of the fading summer blew over his form. At his side, hanging loosely by a tether attached to his hip, was tied a long pole with a spear blade attached to the end, the very tip just barely hanging over the edge of the roof. The lance pulsed, as if it was almost alive, as the stranger stared into the crescent moon above...

Four Days Later. September 7th, Friday. Temperature- 85 Degrees Fahrenheit. Summer. Scattered clouds dot the sky. Seems like it's going to be a rather pleasant day. Current time- 9:30.

Soul managed to peel himself from his bedding, hearing the alarm he had set blare through his headphones. He Normally wouldn't bother with something like that, but he was worried about disturbing his roomie, Maia... not much had changed between the two relationship-wise. Soul tried to talk to Maia often, though she always seemed at an odd distance. He decided to give her personal space, but there was a Christmas gift he already had planned... for Loufe too... he grinned just thinking about it, knowing it couldn't be terribly wallet taxing.

He yawned softly and grabbed a batch of clean clothes for the day, stepping out of the room and leaving the door open, heading into the bathroom. A few minutes later, Soul had gel in his hair and a toothbrush in his mouth, and he was dressed in a loose sleeveless shirt, and a pair of grey gym shorts. He used one hand to brush his teeth, and another to mess with the gel. The gel was Tara's idea, claiming he couldn't look like a mud stain forever... now, Soul disagreed, but there wasn't any harm in trying a new thing. He stood up once again, spitting his toothpaste into the bathroom sink before returning once more, sitting on his bed and mainly waiting for someone else to make their awakened presence known, wether that be Maia, Loufe, or the strangely hostile Piper... he yawned again, and lie back, having gelled his hair as much as he desired.

"...mnh fuckin' hate mornings..."

-

Tara awoke with a jolt, sitting up in her bed with crust seeped between her eyes. 9:32 was good a time as ever to wake up, so she managed to roll her way out of the bed even in her rather out of it state and step outside. She had slept in the outfit she had planned to use today, an unzipped blue hoodie and a neon pink shirt that had the word "ANARCHY" spelled across in thick bold letter, with a shortish teal skirt for leg wear. She stumbled into the main area of the dorm and grabbed a bag of bagels from the small cupboard array, popping it in the toaster. She was still planning on going to the main dining hall for second breakfast after this, she was just hungry as heck. It was a shame today school started for real, all that orientation nonsense was over. Oh well, training Berserk certainly wasn't a bad thing, so she decided to not be a sorry crybaby and just deal with school like a normal human being.

"Ayo I wonder if Soul still has that pizza in his fridge from last night..."

-

Nero was fast asleep in bed, a thin white sheet over his only-sweatpants, shirtless body. Luckily, the punster who was beginning to become a headache with his constant Marcel simping, hadn't discovered that he indeed had Goat legs. By this point, Nero had dissected Seth's mind to the atom. He was actually predicting sentences from Seth before even a single sound left his lips... of course, mr.oversleep here didn't care about that. He was sleeping.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel awoke slowly but once he did, he sat straight up on his bed. Marcel did a morning stretch. Marcel even stretched his wings, he heard some pops while he stretched. ‘Much better.’ Marcel spoke as he grabbed a couple bits of clothing and headed to the restroom.

He swapped his clothes. He wore black jeans with some tears, not too big or too small. Then he threw on a white T-shirt with a Crimson detailed cross. Marcel put on a brown Leather jacket but didn’t zip it up. He left the restroom and turned out the lights. Marcel went back into the room and grabbed a crimson scarf. He wrapped it around his neck but left the ends out. He put on black boots that almost came up over his knees. They were short of hitting the knees however. Some buckles wrapped around his boots. With some crossing to make an X near the front.

Marcel looked over to the sleeping Doku. ‘Today’s the day.’ Marcel calmly spoke before walking off and sat on the couch in the living room to think. ‘I could have some of my Advisiers bring me flowers. Yeah. I guess that would work.’ Marcel thought before getting back up. “Guess it’s time we head out Zal.” ‘It is.’ The two spoke before Marcel left his dorm.
(@Crystal1302 @Cryronn the Mudkip @Void_Nugget )

Porco woke up and cleaned his glasses. He grabbed his clothes and swapped in the restroom. He wore some black sweatpants, a red hoodie with a grey shirt with gears on it for design. He threw on something specia to him as well. A beret. Porco looked outside his dorm to see his brother already leaving. Porco Grabbed a bagel and quickly grabbed some of his tech stuff and hurried out his dorm to catch up with his brother.
(@The Dark Fairy @Clite of Dragonbow @Crazytrainer33 )

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Doku woke up looking around the room groggily as Clive hopped down onto her shoulder, "Looks like he's already gone Clive" she said matter of factly before getting fully out of bed and looking through her clothes. She picked out a dark green summer dress and a pale blue denim jacket, she quickly put them on before adding knee high white socks and some light green flats. She also grabbed some green ribbons and tied her hair into two pigtails and stepped out into the communal part of her dorm to grab a glass of water to drink and a slice of toast. She then sat at the table and began to eat her breakfast while casually feeding Clive a few crumbs every now and then.
@Crystal1302 @Cryronn the Mudkip

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel paused before walking further. “I guess I can’t leave her alone. Eh Zal?” Marcel spoke as he looked up. ‘Right.’ Zalthereon spoke a low reply still a bit tired. Marcel nodded before heading back. Marcel saw Porco on his way back. “Ah! Porco! What is it you need?” “Not much really. Just wanted to know if you wanted to walk with me to class today.” “Sorry man. Today’s a big day. I’ll probably walk with Doku again.” “I see. Bailing on your brother again?” “It’s not that Porco. It’s just.” Marcel paused before gesturing him in closer for a whisper. “I’m gonna confess my feelings to Doku today.” Marcel whispered to his brother.

Porco took a minute to comprehend what his brother had muttered out. “Well. Good on ya I suppose. This time is fine. Just please make sure to walk with your bro at some point.” “Don’t worry. We’ll walk back after the day is over.” “Alright then. See you around.” “Heh. Same here.” The two brothers fist bumped each other and Marcel walked back to his dorm.

Marcel re-entered his Dorm to see Doku and Clive awake. “Oh. You’re awake. I didn’t know if you wanted me to wake you earlier or not.” Marcel began to converse with Doku.
(@Void_Nugget )

"Dominic!" Hazel called out to his friend as he ran up to him. Hazel began the day with short breakfast and quickly left his room to meet with his friend. Dominic usually tried to get up before Holly as he didn't want to be in a middle of changing when she wakes up, he made something like sort of breakfast for everyone and left for morning training. As Hazel remembered this routine he managed to find his friend.
"What's wrong?" He asked and looked at the boy.
"Considering the event that will start soon... I have something to ask you for..."
@The Dark Fairy @Cmeriwether
---
Jude woke up as early as possible and practiced techniques with his powers. Although four days passed he didn't meet anyone that could be important for his life or neither he met any friends. Although he had his dormmates, he felt that his introvert personality didn't help in getting any closer to bevome friends...but who needed friends... He knew the reason why people shouldn't be with him, neither he felt like he can take a part in anyone's life or be anyhow helpful. He left the dorm without informing anyone, practiced various things with his powers, mainly creating fire, water and ice on molecular level and maitaining them.
@Crazytrainer33 @The Dark Fairy @MarcelGalliard790

(Just pinged dormmates so they know where my characters may be currently. Dominic and Hazel in a Hall, Jude outside.)

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel took a seat near Doku. “If you wanted me to wake you up. I could’ve.” Marcel spoke as he looked to Clive. “Hey there Clive, How ya doing bud?” Marcel asked the little slime as he got up and got something to eat. “So. If you want. After Class we can head to the park.” Marcel offered to Doku.
(@Void_Nugget )

Porco saw Dominic and Hazel in the halls. He decided to go and get some early fresh air. When he took some steps out he saw one of his dorm mates Jude. “Practicing up I see?” Porco tauntingly asked Jude. “Just a joke mate. I don’t mind that you are. You just really remind me of my brother.” Porco told Jude as he looked to what he was doing
(@Clite of Dragonbow )