• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Comet Trail High School (Roleplay)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Doku smiled feeling a little better about the situation and continued to walk with Marcel to the classroom, she hummed to herself absently as she thought about the stuff they would be doing today and turned to Marcel "oh by the way, your generals do they actually go to the school or not cause it's been bothering me for a while as to what they do for accommodation and stuff" she asked curiously.
@MarcelGalliard790

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Marcel heard Doku’s question and was deep in thought for a minute. ‘They do, but they don’t. How would I be able to explain that?’ Marcel thought to himself as he focused more on a direct answer. “Well. Yes. The generals do have their own school they go to. It is actually the one I went to before I came here to comet trail. Though we met when we were younger. We only knew more about each other when I was enrolled there. We bonded and became more like brothers instead of them being generals. They are. Don’t get me wrong. But I see them more as brothers to me.” Marcel explained to Doku hoping that she would understand.
(@Void_Nugget )

MarcelGalliard790

Porco nodded. “Do what you need to do Jude. We’ll be waiting for you in class.” Porco told Jude as he heard what Damon said. “Right. Let’s go.” Porco began to walk towards the building once again.
(@Cmeriwether @Clite of Dragonbow @Gold The Dragonite )

Marcel looked to Doku and looked forward again. “Hope that it wasn’t too much info to overwhelm you.” Marcel spoke as he looked to the sky and then back to Doku. ‘Her hand is still really soft.’ Marcel thought internally as he fixed part of his scarf with his right hand.
(@Void_Nugget )

"Well guys, I will be seeing you later in class" He said and headed to Cafeteria. He walked like this by himself for a while, before as he was getting closer, he noticed a familiar face.
"Hey, is that you, Zoey?" He asked as he approached the familiar looking person. He didn't see her after the fight, it was probably becouse her brother was receiving a threatment and she didn't get back to gym.
@Godjacob

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Oliver was thinking about Porco's question, not realizing that the group was picking up the pace. After catching up to them, he began to think again whilst waving to Jude as he seemed to be departing for a bit. "Sorry about that, but Marcel's the demon, right?" He replied to Porco, with a vague memory of him on the first day, with his red hair and horns stood out to him.
@MarcelGalliard790 @Cmeriwether

Leon was floating next to the group, quietly observing. He was following Ariana's gaze of vision, seeing as her blush came and went when looking at Dominic. Seeing as this was probably going to go nowhere, he gave another short sigh before starting to speak. "We should probably get going now, don't want to be late and all." He mentioned to the others.
@Clite of Dragonbow @Cmeriwether

MarcelGalliard790

Porco nodded. “Yep! That’s my brother for ya. We do have our distinct differences. But even though we are different, we are brothers in the end.” Porco spoke to Oliver as Oliver had seem to know about his brother.
(@Gold The Dragonite @Cmeriwether )

Marcel looked around. “Seems we are almost here.” Marcel quickly told Doku to let her know they were almost there. ‘I have to get used to this feeling again. It’s been a long time since I have had a relationship like this.’ Marcel thought to himself as he looked to the timid but still comforting Doku.
(@Void_Nugget )

Zack walked as he moved by Zoey's dorm, but it seemed his sister had already left earlier, perhaps she headed to the cafeteria? Regardless his attention soon turned to a familiar voice as he saw Leo as Zack smiled and made his way over to his friend as he greeted him with a wave. "Hey Leo, how has it been?" Zack asked.

@Crazytrainer33

----------
Zoey made it to the cafeteria, her hands and her special pack of red liquid out of view as she walked about. She half expected to catch her brother as he had a rather insane appetite, though it seemed he had not been in the room as she wondered what next to do. Though as she considered whether to find her own spot or perhaps nervously approach a dormmate or something if she had caught their eye, a voice had surprisingly called to her.

"O-oh uh hello..." Zoey said, as she remembered them being one of the boys who helped comfort her nerves as her brother had that dangerous spar with the gravity student. Not that she had the best memory given the chaos of that spar, but still even with her shy tone she tried to be friendly enough.

@Clite of Dragonbow

Ariana heard the voice of her roommate, Leon, who had voiced his concern for them being late.

"Thank you Leon," Ariana responded, then turned to look at Dominic, addressing the situation "Dominic, Hazel, let's get going, we need to get to school!"

Ariana gave Dominic a look that meant 'You might want to hurry up, before you're late' out of worry. She knew some of the teachers were punishers.

@Clite of Dragonbow @Gold The Dragonite

------

Mr. Monaghan had been looking through his desk making sure his papers were in order. He looked around and no one was at his room yet, which was a good thing, he figured it was a good idea to go get some coffee. He walked over towards the lounge.

MarcelGalliard790

Porco looked to Oliver and looked over to Damon. “So it would seem that all three of us. Biding if Damon knows, what my brother is really capable of. I’ve just noticed he has been holding back a slight bit. Probably because he doesn’t want to blow open a wall or something.” Porco awkwardly chuckled. “Anyways. He does have some in ornate talents in him. He’s just waiting for the right moment to show off his true skills.” Porco spoke to Oliver and Damon

Marvel looked up. “We’re here. Let’s get going.” Marcel spoke to Doku as he knew they had made it to the school building. ‘You wonder what we’re doing today Zal?’ ‘Not a clue to be honest, but why do you carry those gloves from your generals?’ ‘They are there to help repress our true strength. It helps and benefits us. Obviously we don’t want to seriously harm someone.’ ‘I see. I would have never made quite the presumption like that.’ The two internally conversed.
(@Void_Nugget )

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Doku looked up from her thoughts and realised she had accidentally ignored Marcel "oh god im sorry I didnt listen to what you said earlier I was lost in my own thoughts" she said sheepishly as she glanced at the school building, she started to walk with Marcel into the building "um..I just wanted to say I've never been in a relationship before so this is all very new to me" she whispered quietly as they walked, her face lightly blushed as she clung to Marcel's hand as if she was worried he'd disappear if she let go.
@MarcelGalliard790

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel heard what Doku spoke about. “It’s fine. I can teach you some of the ropes. But don’t worry about getting lost in thought sometimes. I tend to zone out in thought like that myself.” Marcel spoke as he noticed her blushing a slight bit as Doku cling to his hand. “Doku.” Marcel began before loosening his grip and wrapping his arm around her. “I’m not going to leave you. Ever. It’s like we were bound by fate to meet. But just know I’ll never leave you. I’m loyal to you.” Marcel spoke a slight bit. Zalthereon internally just facepalming during that sequence of events.
(@Void_Nugget )

Last edited:
Dominic nodded as he looked at Aria hidden message in her look and then grabbed her hand, Hazel's too.

Leon was a bit too ghostly for that "Let us hurry then!"

"Ey, what are you..." Hazel started but Dominic quickly replied "I gonna make us first in the class." He said and prepared for the run.
@Crazytrainer33 @Cmeriwether
-+-
"Yeah.. Hey!" He said, although he kind of felt she didn't meant anything wrong, the shy reply took him a bit of track. But could he blame her tho? He was a complete stranger to her and she was very worried for her brother first time they met. He slightly glanced to the side and then asked.
"Well.. Umm..." He got infected with the shyness too, but he tried to deal with it somehow.
"How you and your brother have been doing? Sorry that I didn't come with you back then when they took him to medical room... Just hope both of you are okay"
@Godjacob

MarcelGalliard790

Porco waited for a response from Oliver by cleaning his glasses while he walked. Careful as to not have the sun’s light go through the lens and create a light into his eyes. Porco grabbed one of his glasses cleaning rags and decided to start up a discussion with the two. “So. When the tournament does come up. Who do you think the lucky eight will be to make it into the brackets. Since it seems if I remember, we may have a bit of an odd number when it comes to students. So trying to fit us all in one bracket will, 1. Take way to long and 2. Would be a drag to keep track of.” Porco spoke as he continued to walk and clean his glasses. He seemed to be good at multi tasking.

Marvel looked to Doku hoping not to scare her with the actions he did. ‘Do you still have those gloves on you?’ ‘Yes Zal. I do. They are weighted gloves too. So once their off in a fight our true strength will be shown.’ ‘Not like we have been working to that point already Young Marcel.’ ‘You know what I meant Zal.’ ‘I jest Marcel, I jest. Nothing more nothing less.’ The two internally conversed as Marcel waited for something from Doku.
(@Void_Nugget )

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Doku glanced at Marcel "oh sorry was I squeezing you hand, I'm just really nervous" she said with a sheepish grin as she giggled slightly "this is nice though, I'm happy you asked me out Marcel" we should probably get in to class though" she said before realising not many people were here "except no-one seems to really be here yet" she stated quietly glancing around.
@MarcelGalliard790

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel looked around and noticed what Doku saw. “Well yeah. Seems we are the first ones here. I guess benefits of leaving early.” Marcel shrugged before letting out a little chuckle. “Anyways I’m glad I asked you out too. Even though this is your first relationship, I would love to teach you everything about it, or at least all I know. You are only the second girl I have asked out.” Marcel spoke as he looked to her. “But maybe the best so far.” Marcel spoke with a smile.
(@Void_Nugget )

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Oliver nodded in recognition as Porco spoke. "If you don't mind me asking, how come your brother's a demon and you aren't?" He was curious, if genes weren't in Porco's favor, or it was more deeper than that. "Probably the more stronger of the students." He said as the tournament came up in the conversation. "Sorry, but another question, what powers do you have?" Oliver asked Porco, looking up to Damon in slight awe as he flew above them.

Last edited:

MarcelGalliard790

Porco heard the questions from Oliver. “Well firstly, That...is a tough thing to explain. Even for me who has made great inventions to help me in battle. Yes, I use tech. But I just choose to repress my more demonic parts away. Unlike my brother I only have a little bit of the demon gene. The only things I can do are show horns and wings. Nothing more. But that side usually comes out whenever I am really upset.” Porco explained to Oliver.

Marcel looked around. “Maybe we can just wait and not rush to class now since we seem to be the first ones in the building.” Marcel spoke to Doku as he looked around. “Doku. I have to ask. Did you feel the same way about me during the past couple of days? Just curious. I won’t judge I swear.” Marcel spoke as he looked to Doku with honest eyes.
(@Void_Nugget )

Damon was flying above the group, but couldn't hear anything since he was higher up than before. As he flew, he saw the group discussing stuff, keeping overhead but able to chime in, he flew lower.

"What did I miss?" Damon asked.

@MarcelGalliard790 @Gold The Dragonite

-----

Ariana held on as tightly as she could. She was still sporting that blush that's been going on and off. She looked at Leon, and nodded.

"I'll be fine, Leon, let's go." Ariana called out.

@Gold The Dragonite @Clite of Dragonbow

MarcelGalliard790

Porco looked up when Damon arrived. “You didn’t miss much Damon. Just talking to Oliver here. He asked me questions about me and my brother. So I answered them swiftly.” Porco told Damon with a small smile on his face.
(@Cmeriwether @Gold The Dragonite )

Marcel was waiting when a thought came to his mind. ‘I wonder if Loufe is on his way here or not.’ ‘Only time will tell.’ ‘You tend to say that a lot Zal.’ ‘Well. It is what I do best.’ The two conversed as Marcel looked over t Doku and re-held her hand with his left hand.
(@Void_Nugget @Gamingfan )

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Despite morning coming, Loufe continued to snooze. However, he wasn't in bed. Instead, he was in O.S's head at the moment , the wolf strutting back towards the school after his nightly exploration.
With a yawn, O.S leapt over the school gates, landing inside and continuing towards his host's dorms. After a bit of trial and error, he found a good method to leave the school without getting caught and/or waking anyone. Coming back when everyone was awake wasn't so simple.
So obviously the giant yawning wolf walking on all fours inside a school earned some weird looks, with some people hurriedly walking away. O.S didnt care, managing to find the dorm. He immediately fell over, his head crashing the door open. The slam of his body awoke Loufe with a start.
"Huh? Wha-"
O.S yawned again "I'm tapping out. Enjoy your body while you can."
And with that, O.S fell asleep, dropping control and leaving Loufe facedown on the floor.
Loufe rose, dusted himself off, and hurriedly went to his room to get ready. He was embarrased, but thabkful that at least O.S bothered to leave him in his dorm.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel continued to wait patiently. ‘I just sensed something.’ “Well what is it Zal?” ‘Something quick and almost....wolf-like.’ “You don’t think that it was O.S. do you?” ‘I feel like it might have been. There is, so far only one Lycan in the school. So there would be no point in saying it was someone else.’ “I guess that does make the most sense.” The two conversed with Marcel’s dialogue being of an exterior one way conversation.

Last edited:
"I was just trying to find Zoey, see how her first night went in her dorm. Not in the dorm so she might be in the cafeteria." Zack mused as he followed Leo towards the cafeteria. "So what do you think of your roommates?" Zack asked curiously, as he figured he'd get a view of what Leo had to live with to pass as convo as they moved to the lunch area.

@Crazytrainer33

----------
Naturally Zoey was not used to prolonged one on one chats with a single individual outside of family, though thankfully she had some experience with the dorm the night before. None the less it seemed Jude had felt the awkward air and asked about how things had gone for them as Zoey figured it was as safe as topic as any.

"W-well uh my brother managed to get his wounds treated, so that is good. We each found our dorm and I-I am not sure how his first night went, as for me...my roommates seem nice enough but it is not the easiest thing to acclimate to right away..." Zoey said as she tried to cut down on her stutters.

@Clite of Dragonbow

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel had another conversation with Zalthereon to pass the time. “I see you and a certain someone have built up a rivalry of sorts.” ‘What are you referring to?’ “Obviously you and OS have some kind of beef. So explain.” ‘It’s just a demon vs Werewolf spirit. That is all it boils down to Marcel.’ “Alright. If you say so Zal. But remember you cannot act like this around Loufe. He is still his own person even though he has OS within himself.” The two conversed to pass the time.
(Now besides @Void_Nugget and @Gamingfan I’ll be tagging others for their groups. @Crystal1302 @Cryronn the Mudkip @wintersolstice )

"Ready, set, go" said Dominic and rushed at a high speed, force was big enough to form a cracks in a floor from place where they started and boy simply ran towards school and class.

Let's hope he doesn't mistake classes like dorms.

"If there is something wrong or you don't feel okay, then tell me" He told to Ariana and Hazel.
@Gold The Dragonite @Cmeriwether
---
"Well, leaving home and getting to live in a new place never is something that someone should or will get used to quickly, so its really a normal thing." He said as something to lift the spirit then added "And umm... I am glad that both of you are doing well." He added, although he felt shy just as much as Zoey at this moment, slightly as he didn't know how to approach her at first, but he thought that continuing the conversation may later help them both and so he didn't leave.
@Godjacob

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel had begun to zone out a slight bit. A thought from the night before had begun to settle on him. ‘So if I use the gloves, they can help learn new abilities quicker than usual. I’ll just see about that Death.’ Marcel thought to himself as he interlocked hands with Doku again. “Who do you suppose would make their way over here first.” Marcel decided to open conversation with Doku after his premature Zone out.

"I'll be the brakes if we need them." Ariana called out, "Be careful, Dominic."

Ariana kept a good hold on Dominic's hand as he practically flew down the path. She blushed in her unexpected feelings and had fears of not stopping in time.

@Clite of Dragonbow @Gold The Dragonite
------

Damon had been flying when he felt something close by the changes in the air current. He looked to see several students moving by one student, who probably was the one who made the crack in the ground.

"Porco, Oliver, Heads up!" Damon called out to them, "Three students, but from the situation, only one is running."

@Gold The Dragonite @MarcelGalliard790

Last edited:

MarcelGalliard790

Porco heard what Damon spoke about and hopped out of the way. “Watch out Oliver.” Porco warned his new friend as to not have him be in the way and have a collision occur.
(@Cmeriwether @Gold The Dragonite )

Marcel wondered about things to himself as he held Doku’s hand. ‘How many new moves did I learn? Probably a lot. They’ll be surprised when my true talents begin to shine. Of course that’s after I show off the weighted gloves of course.’ Marcel thought to himself as he looked to Doku. He moved a bit closer to her as to giver her some company besides holding her hand.

"Oh yeah, my roommates seemed pretty fun. One guy especially seems to be a bit of a chaotic wildcard, but means well. One has aura powers which I found pretty cool." Zack mused, though had kept any mention of blown up Nuclear Power Plants to himself.

Course as they arrived Zack's focus was on his sibling as much as it had been about food, and sure enough it seemed Zoey was present and seemed to be speaking with someone...

@Crazytrainer33

-----------
Zoey seemed to think that his reason was sound, course there had been one special x-factor in her situation to make the transition more awkward but she refrained from a mention of that. The conversation seemed to grow quiet, as she worried her own meek energy seemed to sink into him, she needed to think of something to least kill the dead air as she slowly had spoken up.

"S-so uh...how was your first night with your d-dormmates?"

@Clite of Dragonbow

MarcelGalliard790

Porco had hoped Oliver had made it out of the way of the incoming group. Porco made some calculations in his head just in case. ‘So if the stop relatively soon they can avoid a collision with Oliver and potential injuries.’ Porco thought to himself as he looked at Oliver.
(@Gold The Dragonite @Cmeriwether @Clite of Dragonbow )

Marcel had zoned out once again. Hoping to pass the time he put his headphones in and listened to some slow Violin music to calm his nerves. “I wonder what is taking everyone so long?” ‘Patience young one. They will arrive eventually. Then another session of Power training will resume. Meaning that you can finally train with those glove-‘ “We already have been Zal. I feel our power has gotten stronger since the first day. Not by much. But still stronger.” The two conversed to pass the time.
(Tagging session! @Gamingfan @wintersolstice @Crystal1302 @Cryronn the Mudkip )

Dominic made a jump, as he had a good control over his speed, even if it didn't look like it and jumped over both Porco and Oliver "Sorry for the trouble, we are kinda in a hurry!" He told them and kept rushing till he reached the class "Here we are.. Sorry for all the inconvience coming from our transport." He told Hazel and Ariana.
@Cmeriwether @MarcelGalliard790 @Gold The Dragonite
---
Jude heard the question and try to make it a good opening, with more trust and more open, he begun to answer "Well, they seem like a bunch of good people, one of them is that friend of yours that was with you and your brother, so I am surrounded by a good people, I think. Well, I only lived with Grandpa so its not like that I got used to share room with anyone, but my roommate and I don't get in each other way in bad sense so thats good. How about you? How do you take living in your dorm?" He asked her, honestly curious.
@Godjacob

Last edited:

MarcelGalliard790

Porco saw the group jump over him and Oliver. “Huh. Guess my calculations about them slowing down deemed to be proven unnecessary.” Porco commented before pushing his glasses up with one finger. “Anyways. Let’s not be in a rush. We still have time. Let’s go.” Porco told Oliver as he began to walk towards the school once again, hoping for no more interruptions.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Oliver was humming to himself, half listening to Porco. "Hey, you ever-" He was going to say until Porco warned him. "Watch out for what?" He asked before looking behind him and partly freezing in his tracks. Although, they seemed to have jump straight over them. "They seemed to be in a rush," He partially laughed to himself, before nodding to Porco and began to walk again. "Ah, right!" He said as he remembered his train of thought. "Ever wonder what superhero work's actually like?" Oliver asked Porco, putting away a wrapper into his pocket. "Bet it's way more dangerous than the media makes it,"
----
"I have several doubts about that," said Leon, in response to Ariana saying she'd be fine under his breath, before the three left in a flash. He hadn't anticipated them leaving so quickly, he started to phase through several walls just to catch up, going invisible when going through any potential dorms. Now outside, he saw them seemingly jump over a few people. "Sorry about them," He apologized, floating past the two bystanders, before finally making his way to the group. "Thanks for the heads up, by the way." He said to Dominic sarcastically.
@Cmeriwether @Clite of Dragonbow

MarcelGalliard790

Porco thought about it for a moment. “Maybe. It is a mix between what the media speaks about and some internal work that doesn’t get shown to the media. Just a hypothetical example as to what may be considered things that heroes do. But who really knows. We’ll find out eventually.” Porco spoke as he slowly neared the entrance to the school.

MarcelGalliard790

Porco still walked and patiently waited for the response from Oliver. “Either than that. We seem to almost be there.” Porco noted as he looked toward the nearing school. ‘I wonder where my brother is. Probability stakes say that he is in the school.’ Porco thought to himself as he looked to his two friends
(@Cmeriwether @Gold The Dragonite @Clite of Dragonbow )

Marcel heard the incoming group. “Seems some people are in a rush. Eh?” Marcel joked before getting a reply from Zalthereon. ‘They do seem to be quick. But at what cost? They are just going to get your “Bragging rights” and try and flex that they were the first ones there.’ Zalthereon commented as he did air quotations for the bragging rights.
(@Clite of Dragonbow @Gold The Dragonite @Cmeriwether @Cryronn the Mudkip @Gamingfan @wintersolstice )