• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Comet Trail High School (Roleplay)

The less than intelligent kid, known as Max had just walked in when Marcel interacted with him, listening to how the kid said that he was a more powerful person, Max thought "I bet he thinks he's cool, but he's not cool." Due to Max never cleaning out his ears properly, he always had trouble understanding people, which could probably explain why he was so dense at certain times, he noticed Marcel ushering to a class that he was supposed to be at and nodded. "Yes thank you, and by the way, am I late, I like being 5 minutes late, excuses work better that way." Having a idea, Max thought that befriending this kid would be a good idea, and maybe it could get him 1 step closer to the one thing he wanted fron this entire school, Nachos, but shrugging the cheesy chips from his mind, he looked at Marcel waiting for his answer.
( @MarcelGalliard790 )

"But think about it, the teacher isn't even here so there's no class to go to, think about it, do we really have to go, what do you think Max?" Max then made a Clone of himself, then he and his Clone began waking around Marcel, thinking about if they should go to class or not.
Max: "On one hand the early bird catches the worm."
Max's Clone: "But you never know, there's no teacher so there can't be a class."
Max: "Good point Max, I couldn't have said it better myself, so Marcel, Max and I have been thinking and we're not sure about this class thing."
( @MarcelGalliard790 )

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Marcel knew exactly who this new student reminded him of. ‘Donald 2.0. Lovely. Well. There is one way to bring him in.’ Marcel thought to himself as he smiled. “Oh well. Guess someone doesn’t want to hone their powers in. Maybe get a reward or two. Or even be more powerful than me. If that is your fate then let it come. Your prize will never arrive.” Marcel spoke in an offering tone and inside knew that this could not be a problem.
(@Shamaniac231 )

As in synchronization, Max and his look alike Clone both stared at each other, huddling in, whispering to each other about these rewards and looking at Marcel to make sure before the real Max put his hand on Marcel's shoulder.
"OK Cornwell, we accept your class offer, Clone, shades!" Max snapped his fingers and the Clone took a pair of dark sunglasses out Max's pockets and put them on his creator. "Are you coming with?"
( @MarcelGalliard790 illiard790 )

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Julian Skateway

One of the more powerful ones?! That is not how you introduce yourself! Julian listened to the exchange between the two boys. He didn't want to interrupt so he stayed quiet. Marcel scared him a bit, but he seemed friendly enough. Max was an...interesting fellow but whatever.

Julian just stood there holding his arm as he watched the two red heads walk away. He just slowly backed into the wall of the room, people watching. He often people watched. It made him feel he was actually getting to know peoole without interacting with them.

His sister, May Skateway, went to Comet Trail when she was in high school too. He missed her. She was almost always away doing something so the two often texted each other. He hoped she would reply to his latest text soon. He just wanted to talk to someone. Especially if he didn't know how to handle his feeling for the person he could be crushing. Julian usually needed to talk about it to someone, otherwise he'd explode in some way or form.

Last edited:
"Well, I doubt that my interest will die out quickly" said Jude with a small smile. He enjoyed the conversation and was glad that he went to Cafeteria in the end. He saw briefly Zoey with his Enlightment, but didn't know what to do about it.
And now, the simple conversation he had was nice and he didn't need much to enjoy as for now.
"We should see the class soon." He said and then he noticed it just as he was saying that.
"Here we are!" He said smiling.
(a bit of writer block, sorry if post isn't good enough)
@Godjacob

Dominic was in a meantime a bit jumping on his seat and listened to others conversations as a bit becouse of his Instinct he felt like on ADHD.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel again was confused about what Max was talking about. “I mean. You are right in front of the entry to the class so…..it’s not like you have to travel far mate.” Marcel tried to explain. ‘Also it’s Cromwell. But whatever.’ Marcel then thought to himself as he walked back over to Julian. “Anyways. The part of about being one of the more powerful ones. That was kinda an overstatement. I do have powers. That’s kinda the reason we’re here but. Mine are more inert then anyone else. More complicated to say the least. But enough about me. More about you. What’s your name?” Marcel asked as he waited for a response.
(@Shikowara @Shamaniac231 )

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Julian Skateway
Marcel walked back over, talking. Why is he talking to meeee? “U-uh…um…I’m Julian S-Skateway.” He hated stuttering. Why did it have to happen now…? Oh, how he hated himself. His eyes were looking in all directions; down, up, right, left, down up, left—You get the point.
He kind of felt uncomfortable and embarrassed at the same time. He could feel his face becoming redder. No, please, no. No. He was blushing. He was freaking blushing. He looked down, this time with his whole head, and took a few, slow deep breaths. Apparently this helped stop blushing. Breathing in and out slowly, that is.

(@MarcelGalliard790 )

Then Max and his Clone busted through the classroom door, making quite a commotion from both inside and outside with his Clone, giving himself a WWE kind of announcement. "Ladies and Gentlemen, I forgot my own height, I forgot how much I weigh, give it up for MAX!" He then ran into the classroom, doing his own victory dance for nothing, making him look crazy and weird.
(@Anyoneintheclassroom)

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel sighed and put a hand on his forehead. “I should have made coffee this morning.” Marcel spoke under his breath and walked back in. “Right right. Enough of that. You’re giving me awful flashbacks…” Marcel spoke to max. Afterwards he slowly breathed in. His wings extended and had reached outwards. A 13 inch wingspan could be noted. “We don’t want another first day Donald to appear again.” Marcel whispered under his breath.
(Writing block for this one. But it’s fine.
@Shikowara @Shamaniac231 )

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Julian Skateway
Julian had a mini heart attack when Max randomly burst into the room. Who knows what was going through that kid’s head. Julian was just glad Marcel turned his attention to the loud red-head instead of him.
Julian jumped when Marcel’s wings opened. How did I not notice them before? He thought, taking out his MP3 player and earphones. He had a lot of songs on his playlist. Not many by the same artist so he had a hard time answering 'who do you listen to?'

He put his earphones in and started listening to music. Julian leaned up against wall, smiling ever so slightly. Music made him happy and it reminded him of May.

MarcelGalliard790

Porco noticed the entry of Max and admittedly didn’t enjoy the noise that was present. “Extra much?” Porco whispered under his breath as he looked to Ariana and Dominic. Rolling his eyes, Porco went back to prepping for the day to start.
(@Cmeriwether @Clite of Dragonbow )

Marcel hesitantly sighed and walked back towards his seat, retracting his wings before he got there. He was hoping that Max wouldn’t make a fool of himself even more than he already had. ‘First, my confession to Doku ended up having Seth bolting off, then this. How much more “Eventful” can this day be.’ Marcel thought with sarcasm as he looked towards Julian who he noted as better by himself and left alone. But then back to Max. He slowly sat in his seat again hoping for no more interruptions.
(@Shamaniac231 @Shikowara @Void_Nugget @Cryronn the Mudkip )

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Blue walked into the school and went to the front office getting their paper work checked. After getting it all done and dealt with they walked to their homeroom. When getting to the door and looked they heard a lot of noise mainly being caused by one kid doing some wrestling style message. They ignored and walked and took a seat in the back row glancing down at their hands resting on the desk.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel noticed the other newcomer enter the classroom as well. ‘Well talk about a surprise Zal. Three new students in one day.’ ‘Eh. There can always be more. But that one individual. Max I believe, has a unique ability of duplicates.’ ‘Eh. I mean Scythesman can do the same thing with his afterimages so. Is it really that special?’ ‘I feel like it is.’ ‘Alright Zal. You do you.’ The two internally conversed as he waited patiently for the teacher to arrive. ‘I still hope that Nero and Mira are helping out with Seth.’ Marcel thought to himself as he looked around and was pondering about going and talking to the newcomer.
(@Blue_Flash4 @Shamaniac231 @Shikowara @Cryronn the Mudkip @Void_Nugget )

Nero scoffed at Seth's remark in return. He continued staring at the ocean, as he thought of what to say in return. Guess he really did just love Marcel that much... I mean, he could see it, to him Marcel was pretty cute but... Seth was probably a lot more into him... He supposed that was just... how love worked. Nero had never been that much in love with anyone before... he had gotten fleeting crushes, but those people ended up being... annoying, so he quickly lost interest. He finally spoke, licking his lips free of the cracking dryness that encompassed them. "...you're half right. Listen, Seth. I'm not gonna tell you to get over Marcel overnight. Shit like that takes time... at least, so I've heard... but what I will say is this- You got a lot of people that care about you. People who will support you. Including me, believe it or not, that's not my problem. One day, you'll find a set of swings that does sway side to side, instead of forward and backward like your's... and that'll be your time."

Nero continued to look out at the waves... his eyes glistening blue when reflecting the water, causing the color of his eyes to fuse into an odd purple hue... which was not something human eyes do. "...if you want me to get some stuff off my chest too, so we can have an equalizer here... I can. So... at this point I think it's obvious that I'm like... a Half Demon? Correct me if I'm wrong, and you didn't know for some fucking reason... but... having your mom be a Succubus is... well... it comes with its own set of baggage, to put it very fucking lightly. But I'll skip that, this is you therapy time, not me therapy time."

@Crystal1302

Soul, with a frozen waffle between his lips, burst through the classroom door expecting to be late, but no, it seemed the teacher wasn't even there. He exhaled a massive sigh of relief, and wiped his brow. He saw he had arrived at the same time as Zoey... he had met her yesterday! There was someone else with her too, which was neat! He raised a hand in a stationary wave, grinning widely at the... vampire that he didn't realize was a vampire. "Heya Zoey~! Been a bit, it's good to see you again! Cool that we get to be in the same class together, I guess this is gonna be a lot of fun! And hey, I didn't meet you on orientation day!" He was now addressing Jude. "I'm Soul Toran, nice to meetcha! Any friend of Zoey's is a friend of mine!" As always, Soul's cheerful disposition was like someone had turned the sun on inside the room... he seemed rather cheery this morning... perhaps, unlike most teens, he was a morning person!

@Godjacob @Clite of Dragonbow

Tara had silently made her way to the back of the room, a little tired after Mira had bolted on her suddenly...

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel looked over and saw that Soul had entered and started talking to Zoey and Jude. “Guess I should do something besides sit here.” Marcel spoke under his breath as he got up and walked towards the group. “Greetings. Soul, Jude.” Marcel greeted his two friends and in his eyes, his rivals. “So it seems we all are in the same class.” Marcel opened discussion as to not make it awkward.
(@Cryronn the Mudkip @Clite of Dragonbow @Godjacob )

Max, after receiving Marcel's message about not wanting to embarrass him shrugged off the thought, his plan, and point of view was to be flashy and the one kid out of everyone that was unique so that no one could whether they liked it or not ignore him, he walked to his chair, waving to everybody while doing a terrible Elvis impression. "Hey there, thank you very much, how y'all doing today, keep it up!" When he arrived to his seat, he sat behind Marcel, throwing a pencil he had in his pocket at him.
( @MarcelGalliard790 )

MarcelGalliard790

Porco was just doodling some stuff to pass the time. Mostly just asteroids and comets with some star patterns and planets. ‘How long is the teacher going to take? It is getting rather boring being here for so long.’ Porco thought to himself as he looked around and saw Leo.
(@Cryronn the Mudkip @Crazytrainer33 )

Marcel knew that in this kind of room, his arm summons could cause serious damage. So he pushed that thought back and knew ashes were his best bet in this case. ‘I know it’s been only a couple of days. But putting up with Donald 2.0 is seriously going to get annoying.’ Marcel thought to himself as he knew that it was just going to end in him incinerating the pencil in his hand.
(@Shamaniac231 @Cryronn the Mudkip @Clite of Dragonbow )

Indeed here they were, Zoey seemed to grow comfortable next to Jude as soon they gazed upon the ever expanding classroom as Zoey tucked in her hoodie to ensure it had been over her mask while she sheepishly scanned the seats. Though her attention had snapped to a familiar voice as Soul seemed to wave to her and walked over to her and Jude and Zoey seemed to give a sheepish nod as she timidly waved back.

"H-hey Soul..." Zoey said with a small smile and she had been quick to confirm that Jude was someone she considered a new friend. "...yeah met Jude properly earlier today and we had a nice convo during lunch. Hopefully I can have more of those without a stutter..." Zoey said as she tried a light joke before she had seen Marcel walk over to them though had been less familiar with him compared to the other two. In fact she had been sure she only knew the name during the spars, and tried not to look like the odd girl out given he had been familiar with Soul and Jude.

@Clite of Dragonbow @Cryronn the Mudkip @MarcelGalliard790

-----------
Zack soon made his way to the class and saw it was still early and even the teacher had not arrived yet. He glanced and noted people like Leo and his sister Zoey were here; Zoey having been with a few other guys, the likes of Soul and that guy she had spoken to at lunch. He had been tempted to move over rand pop a word but he decided that he needed to lean to be okay with Zoey talking with people. He could not listen in on every convo her sibling had and he had to respect and let her grow comfortable around here, but it had been hard as he worried over his sibling.

So he needed to distract himself from that thought, and with the teacher not in and an open white board Zack grinned as he gained inspiration and made his way down to grab market and a small corner to himself and had began to draw something.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel smiled under his scarf. “Of course!” Marcel spoke as he propped for it. “Just a simple one two three.” Marcel spoke then paused. With a crisp finger snap sounding the pencil tip had a tiny flame. Then quickly incinerated the rest of it into a pile of ash. Marcel caught the ashes in his hand. “One. Two. three.” Marcel put his index finger, middle finger, and thumb together. Having his three fingers pointed upwards towards his scarf. He made the ashes dissipate and fade away. “There. Now no more interruptions.” Marcel spoke lowering his scarf down to have others see his sharp smile.
(@Shamaniac231 @Clite of Dragonbow @Cryronn the Mudkip @Godjacob )

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Oliver was slightly bored, the classroom seemed to creep up in noise and he was looking at all the new faces. He saw somebody glance at him before looking away. Oliver got up and walked towards the chair next to them, sitting on it and looking at them. "Hey there! Name's Oliver, and couldn't help to see you all alone here. What's your name?" He asked the stranger without really thinking.
@Blue_Flash4

Ori walked into the classroom, eyes half shut from tiredness. She saw that the teacher wasn't there yet, figured that she wasn't late and then saw Zack doodling on the board. Curious, she walked up to him. "Whatcha drawing?" Ori asked.
@Godjacob

Leon was in the corner, wishing he could cover his intangible ears. It was starting to get loud and he wasn't the biggest fan of it. Still, he continued to suffer in silence in the back, alone like he wanted to be.

MarcelGalliard790

Porco looked at Leo’s peace sign and returned the favor with a peace sign back for kindness. ‘He’s a cool dude. But. I guess everyone here is cool as well.’ Porco thought to himself as he smiled a small smile. Eventually giggling the smallest bit. ‘God I’m ridiculous sometimes.’ Porco thought to himself as he looked away and went back to sketching. This time different inventions.
(@Crazytrainer33 )

Marcel exhaled. “Finally. Now. I should have introduced myself to you.” Marcel spoke to Zoey. “My name is Marcel Cromwell. At your service.” Marcel introduced himself formally. “As you know. Me and Soul fought, and Jude and I….kinda helped when I would assume to be your brother Zack and Donald went head to head. I mean. Zack is your brother correct?” Marcel asked patiently as he hoped not to overwhelm Zoey
(@Godjacob @Cryronn the Mudkip @Clite of Dragonbow @Shamaniac231 )

Can't even get to seat unnoticed

Jude smirked a little as he thought about it but said nothing, instead just greeted Soul with waving his hand at first and introduced himself "My name's Jude, nice to meet another friend of Zoey.." He said then he turned to Zoey and stated his opinion "I think you did a really good job with trying not to stutter in our conversation, although you didn't know me at first, you don't have to worry Zoey."

He turned to Marcel as well "If watching unnecesary fighting and then visiting old friends at police station can be called helping" He made a honest comment and then added "At least they let us go back to take classes after several days, I had to ask people around for materials" he sighed, just leaned a bit closer to Zoey and kinda to Marcel as well, as Soul was a new face. He activated his eyes and lily patterned pupils appeard again with a dim white light emanating from them "I better keep in check that Teacher don't suddenly appear.
@Godjacob @MarcelGalliard790 @Cryronn the Mudkip

(Would make a comment of Hazel and Dominic well-being but I got lost in those posts. Hope Hazel gets some friends as well and Dominic gonna force you to be his friend anyway :angel::D:'|

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Julian Skateway
Julian had watched Marcel walk over to two people who had just walked in. Their names were Soul and Jude, apparently. It may not look like it, but Julian could actually hear a lot of the conversations going on, even though he had earphones in. He chuckled quietly every so often at the other students’ conversations.

He felt comfortable just listening, which made him smile slightly. But the smile was soon gone as he looked down, remembering something. May wants me to make friends. And if on the next phone call with her, and don’t have any friends, she’s gonna be angry. She’ll probably come all the way down here to find me some too. He let out a somewhat shaky sigh and looked up again. Just talk to a girl. That’ll probably be the best…Oh, no it won’t…I…Oh fuck you. He was often cursing at himself in his head. His parents never approved of cursing so he kept it to himself.

He took out his earphones and turned off his MP3 player. Maybe if he didn’t seem occupied with something, someone would come over at talk to him. He was new after all. Someone was probably curious about him. He was homeschooled, so no one would know him.

Seth paused listening to Nero while looking at the ocean. "HoId on, did you just admit that you liked me Nero? I mean I thought you did but I didn't know you'd outright admit it outright like that." He held the Seashell he had up to the sun. "Anyway, I kinda knew that you were a half-demon. Mira told me." He put the seashell in his pocket. "Sorry about your mom, that does not sound like that good of a time. Just remember, you have someone that supports you too. Me." He stood up before stretching. "It was nice talking with you so.." Seth said before taking a deep breath. "Th-Thanks, Nero." Said Seth out loud. He heard a loud gasp coming from the forest. He turned bright red and his eyes started glowing green revealing his little sister. "Miranda. You have 5 seconds to run." "Gotcha! Doing that now!" Mira glowed even brighter than before before speeding off into the forest. "Anyway I have a little sister to murder. See ya at class Nerry." He got into a sprinting startng position as a glowing blue barrier appeared in front of him. He created multiple and started bouncing off of then in hot pursuit of Mira.

Seth had grown up since he was a kid. Before, Seth had trouble even making sounds like laughter or gasping due to his anxieties. After a combination of therapy and medications, it got much more manageable but he still on most occasions hated talking. At most, he'd physically say a phrase or two to close family, like every few months. The last time Mira heard Seth talk was a few months ago, when he whispered "Happy Birthday" to their parents graves. Mira was shocked that of all people Seth would speak to first, it would be Nero. "But, I guess Sethy-Pie has a thing for half demons." She said with a smile on her face as she finally got out of the forest, Seth hot on her tail.

MarcelGalliard790

Porco was a bit hesistant at first. “Well not much. Just some configurations for some of my already existing tech.” Porco spoke as he was curious about what the details of Leo’s armor would eventually become.
(Writer’s block for Porco currently.
@Crazytrainer33 )

Marcel was still hoping internally that things would be fine with Seth, Mira, and Nero. ‘I hope I didn’t screw up our friendship at all.’ Marcel thought hesitantly. But he knew Nero would help Seth out. “So. Anybody up to anything after classes today?” Marcel decided to open up the group for discussion.
(@Cryronn the Mudkip @Clite of Dragonbow @Crystal1302 @Godjacob )

"N-nice to meet you Marvel. My name is Zoey, Zoey Andrews." Zoey answered back, and she seemed to beam a bit when Jude complimented her efforts to speak with less of an overt stutter though when asked about Zack she worked to nod to confirm their history. "Yes Zack is my brother, and yeah that Donald fight..." Zoey paused, it still had images for how brutal it was and sadly it seemed Zack still longed for a rematch. Where as she hoped they never got physical again.

@MarcelGalliard790 @Clite of Dragonbow

-----------
Zack heard a voice as he glanced at Ori and smiled, showing off what seemed to be some sort of heroic figure with what seemed to be an aura around him and a costume crudely drawn with a black marker as the figure seemed to give a thumbs up.

"Oh just leaving a welcome message for the teacher." Zack mused, as he seemed to write a message under the corner picture one that had been framed as a quote. "Let's have a super school year~!" like out of some cheesy old-school superhero comic or cartoon, which seemed to be the style of the picture.

@Gold The Dragonite

Seeing Zoey seemingly joyful reaction to his honest words, made Jude to smile a little as well, but then he saw how she didn't seem to eager to talk about Zack fight and pause she made only confirmed this to him.
Jude gave her a reassuring pat to her shoulder with small smile "Let's change topic.." he said and was glad when Marcel asked what their up to after class. "I usually tend to train in a free time but one day won't get to me if I won't practice so I am kind of free to do whatever after class, may go with Zoey and you guys, maybe read something or will be unlucky enough to get homework, who can tell" He said and smiled, still watching with his eyes if the teacher isn't coming.
@Godjacob @MarcelGalliard790 @Cryronn the Mudkip

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel smiled and thought about what he would do. “Hmmm.” Marcel pondered aloud. Marcel knew that someone would come up with an idea. As for what, Marcel didn’t really know. “Well. I’ve got nothing, so…How about you guys. Do you have any ideas for what we could do?” Marcel asked the group to see if they had any ideas.
(@Cryronn the Mudkip @Clite of Dragonbow @Godjacob also @Shamaniac231 if they are good to go.)