• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Comet Trail High School (Roleplay)

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
Nile looked up to his sister, Wish, and pleaded. "Please. Do I have to go?" He asked, drawing closer to her as for protection. At the moment he and Wish had stood at Comet Trail High gates. "Yes, you do. Mom and Dad wanted you to.." She had said, sighing at the thought of them. Wish pulled him in for a hug, they stood for a few minutes before Nile nodded. "What if they make fun of my ears?" Nile asked her, pointing to his pointed ears. "Don't worry, Just," She moved his black hair over his ears as much as possible. "Keep it like that."

He breathed, standing at the front door, and looking up at the building. Nile pushed, but it only moved a small bit. He kept pushing and pushing but his lack in size made it even harder.

Last edited:

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Marcel wanted to say more about himself to Zoey. “Well.” Marcel spoke before thinking about what to say. “I guess that you should know more about me Zoey.” Marcel told Zoey as he got ready for his first little tidbit about him. “I am actually pretty fluent in 3 distinct languages. Those being French, German, and Russian. I learned French in my own personal time, and as for the others? Well. Those were because of two of my friends. My German friend didn’t actually speak for a while.” Marcel paused before he had to phrase his next statement correctly. “My friend was more or less silent. So I had to also learn Sign Language. Eventually he opened up and taught me some German stuff. But then with my other pal. One of my closer friends, he taught me when we first became friends. So Russian and French are more or less super fluent for me. German a little but not as much.” Marcel explained as he hoped to not overwhelm Zoey.
(@Cryronn the Mudkip @Clite of Dragonbow @Godjacob also I guess @Shamaniac231 and @Blue_Flash4 )

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Julian Skateway
May always called him ‘Jules’ for some reason. It was somewhat embarrassing to him whenever she called him that in front of other people. She loved teasing him too. Usually about girls. He then realized he still hand’t come out to her. That’ll be a fun conversation.

He took out the two pencils he kept in his sweatshirt pocket. There was a lot of stuff in their actually. His MP3 player, earphones, two pencils, a small yellow memo book, and a pack of gum. He wasn’t sure how he had fit all that stuff in there, but it worked. His sweatshirt was actually a bit big on him. It was for boys his age, but he was small for his age so he didn’t fit into most.
He used the pencil to hit his legs like a drum. He liked playing drums and it often kept him occupied. He’s self-taught.
Wait, Marcel knows three other languages, plus sign? Nice.

Jude felt somewhat uneasy as Marcel decide to tell more about himself to Zoey, although he didn't even tell this stuff to Jude that he would consider him a friend, which made it to sting a little and make him wonder.. But what was it. Jude felt jealously before, but not of this kind, though he guessed what was going on his mind.
But then he thought of something different, if he is just a stranger to her as of now then who said she gonna stay with him.. Damn, why he thought about her staying with him. Was there something wrong with him.
In the end, although he felt jealously, he didn't do anything stupid becouse of it and he just quietly stood beside her, his friend.
While listening to Marcel and just like him, hoping that he doesn't overwhelm her, as he knew from their conversation that she is a really shy person. He glanced over to Soul for a bit, thought he wanted to know person that beat Marcel, he didn't start a conversation due to glancing over to Marcel and Zoey conversation.

@MarcelGalliard790 @Cryronn the Mudkip @Godjacob

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
(Sorry for smallish reply)

"It's nice to meet you, Blue!" Oliver replied with a grin. "So, how was your first few days here?" He asked, trying to make conversation. "School's real big, that's for sure," He looked around the classroom at the few familiar faces and numerous new people he had yet to talk to with a smile. He then turned back to Blue, awaiting a reply.

@Blue_Flash4

Ori was looking at the drawing with a small smile. "Well, good on you for being Mr. Positive for a guy who'll probably lose his sanity with all us here." She commended Zack. "I would draw something, but I can't even hold a pen right," Ori partially joked. "Where's the teacher anyway? He's later then me, which is saying something,"

@Godjacob

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
Nile gave a short sigh. His first day and he couldn't even get the front doors open! He felt embarrassed, yet luckily when he looked around no one was there. He tried again with the doors before trying other strategies as well. After finally using all his energy and getting the door open, he was in. Nile than stood there staring down the hall. He hadn't known where to go, Wish had just said he had to be there to make Mom and Dad proud.. Anyways he unfortunately hadn't known where his first class was. He had thought to speak with one of the secretaries but had second thought that. So instead he chose to wander the halls in search for class.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel looked to Jude and Soul and realized his mistake. “Sorry! If you guys wanted to talk to her you can.” Marcel spoke jumping back the slightest bit. Marcel went silent almost immediately afterwards. Marcel felt something as well, Disappointment. ‘I didn’t know that I wasn’t so open towards my fighting friend, and my first rival.’ Marcel thought to himself and sighed a bit disappointingly on his exterior. “I guess I had forgot to tell you two.” Marcel spoke slightly re-opening the conversation to Jude and Soul. “I mean. I don’t really like telling people about the foreign language thing, because they try and have me say ridiculous things in those three languages. And….” Marcel paused and sighed as he looked to the two of them. “I just keep a lot of things secret from other people. Some are more…personal then other things.” Marcel explained to Jude and Soul.
(@Clite of Dragonbow @Godjacob @Cryronn the Mudkip @+Pinapple+ )

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
"Oh- oh. Is this it?" He mumbled to himself. "Maybe it is." Nile said, jumping to look inside through the rectangular window. He nodded, this was it was probably going to take even more strength to conquer the door over. So the same way head opened the front doors to get in, he walked backwards and planned to ram into the door with all the strength he had mustered up. So it began, the war with the doors as he ran into it. He kept trying to open it the same strategy but it only kept moving a centimeter or two away from its frame.

(Last post where I don't tag anyone. As I'm just trying to get in)

Last edited:

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Leon was floating in the back, thinking of leaving for a bit, seeing as the teacher wasn't even there yet. Looking at the door nudge slightly a few times, he started to get curious, and started floating towards it. He phased his head through the door, seeing somebody trying to open it with full force and failing. Trying to stifle a small laugh, Leon spoke up. "Need some help there?" The ghost asked before possesing the door and flying it wide open, causing it to bang against the wall and causing himself to get hurt in the process. He kept possesing the door until they had walked in.

@+Pinapple+

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
"Hmm? Thanks I guess.." Nile said, walking in slowly. He stopped looking around at his new classmates with wide, curious blue eyes. This is nice. He thought, observing the boards, the people, and just the classroom itself. It was nicer than what he had seen in Middle and Elementary school. Especially since he had always been in small classes rather than large classes like the one he was in at the moment.

(@MarcelGalliard790 @Gold The Dragonite)

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel turned his head and noticed another newcomer. ‘Chalk that up as four today Zal. I suppose you were right.’ Marcel thought to himself as he decided to go and make conversation with the newcomer. “I’ll be back. Maybe later. Who knows really.” Marcel told the three of them as he adjusted his scarf and walked over to Nile. “Hey there. Quick question for you. Are you new here?” Marcel asked the newcomer
(@+Pinapple+ )

"Its okay Marcel, I as well have thibgs that I would rather not share too early.. Don't feel bad about it" Jude said with conforting smile... Wait... Did He was a guy Marcel called rival? Now, thats a nice change of things.. To have a rival, that is.

He then saw Marcel leaving to new guys to socialize with... Such a friendly *soul* he was.. Pun was unintended.
"See you in a bit then!" he replied to him.
@MarcelGalliard790

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Julian Skateway
He looked over at Marcel's little friend group and let out a sigh. May would tell me to go over and just wait until I get acknowledged. He put his pencils away and hesitantly started walking over to the winged red head.

Julian stood next to Marcel and waited for someone to say something to or about him. 'What's your name?' 'Who's this?' or 'Hello' was probably something they were going. Don't be awkward. He told himself.
(@MarcelGalliard790)

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel first was in thought before snapping back to reality. “Ah! I see. Well there are a couple of newcomers around here as well.” Marcel looked around and located Julian. “There’s one.” Marcel paused before tipping his head in a direction for a second. As his own gesture to Nile. “Come on. I’ll introduce you to him.” Marcel told Nile with a sincere tone.
(@Shikowara there ya go
@+Pinapple+ )

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Julian Skateway
Julian nodded shyly to the black and white haired boy who Marcel was talking to. He wasn't too much taller than Julian, but still...taller. He had yet to find another male his age who was shorter than he.

He stuck his hands in his light gray sweatshirt pocket, looking down at the floor for a bit. When he looked back up, he noticed the teacher's desk was still empty. Where are they? He wondered.

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
"O-oh. Another newcomer. Ok.." Nile said, moving his hand to cover his pointed ears. "I-im Nile. Nile A-Archwood." He said in a half whisper. "And you guys are?" He asked them both, hastily trying to cover the points with his black and white hair. Someone shorter than me.. Never met someone shorter than me before. He thought, placing an arm to cover his eyes. "Who shall I Dream Leap tonight?.." He mumbled to himself, giving a grin.

(@Shikowara @MarcelGalliard790)

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel forgot to introduce himself. Again. ‘You really need to start making that your first priority, Young Marcel.’ ‘Yeah. Yeah. I know Zal.’ The two bantered internally. “Right. My name. My name is Marcel Cromwell. At your service.” Marcel formally introduced himself to Nile. “Then that just leaves you. Go on.” Marcel spoke to Julian in a patient tone.
(@Shikowara @+Pinapple+ )

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Julian Skateway
The shyness of Nile gave him a bit of confidence, seeing as he wasn't the only who was going to be awkward.
The movement of Nile's hands made him tilt his head a bit. Was he just fixing his hair?...or was he hiding something?

He looked at Marcel after he introduced himself. Wh- I thought you were going to introduce me! He looked back at Nile. "Uh, I'm...Julian. Skateway. Julian Skateway." He told the elf.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Julian Skateway
Julian placed a hand on his own shoulder. His shoulders were often stiff, along with his back. He often slouched so that explained the back, but he was still unaware of what made his shoulders stiff. Was it the bag he used to carry around filled with heavy objects? Probably.

“Uh, I was wondering that myself, actually.” He said to Nile. He could tell there was something on the kid’s mind, he just wasn’t sure what. I mean, it’s not like he could read minds or anything. But that would be a sweet power. He wished he knew what Nile was thinking. Actually, he wanted to know what Marcel was thinking even more. He was an interesting person. Julian just wanted to know what people thought of him really.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel knew the answer to their questions straight away. But before he answered their questions, he noticed that Nile was hiding something behind his ears. Marcel didn’t care and would find out eventually. “Um. Yeah. You can sit anywhere. We don’t really have assigned seating so. There you go.” Marcel told the two of them.
(@Shikowara @+Pinapple+ )

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
"Ok.. I'm going to go sit down now." He quickly waved and walked over to an empty seat near the window. That was close.. Stupid hair! He sighed of relief, taking a sliver watch from one of the backpacks pockets. It was rather odd, that watch. It was a faded sliver and had scratches. Truly it was old, and it was his Dad's which made him treasure it. That was what made him bring it.
He squeezed the cold watch and placed it back into it's pocket. A faint breeze blowing against the window made him look up and realize something. Is this a teacher less class or something?

(@Shikowara @MarcelGalliard790)

Last edited:
Zoey of course had been addressed and after the conversation seemed to bleed over to a new face on the scene she worked to answer as she cleared her throat. "W-wow, and I can barley speak one language I am impressed..." Zoey said, truly she had a desire to try and learn another language as it seemed some students here had talents that extended even beyond the classroom. "...I suppose if I wished to learn something, I'd be interested in Japanese..." Zoey confessed as she glanced at the new face and saw others begin to fill up seats.

@MarcelGalliard790

----------
"Hey a little good will goes a long way I feel..." Zack said with a grin as he finished his crude but he figured "cute" drawing as he chuckled at bit at her comment. "Hey I can't draw worth a cent but doesn't mean it isn't fun." Zack mused, though on the topic of the professor he glanced around the room as he glanced at Ori with a shrug.

"Hard to say, is still early but who knows. Maybe he is sick." Zack mused, and hey if they had a free period he was not gonna complain but he provided his best answer.

@Gold The Dragonite

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel looked to Julian. “Anyways mate. I’m gonna head back over to my group.” Marcel told Julian as he walked back over. Marcel heard what Zoey talked about. “Ah. Japanese. Not bad of a language to learn. For me, it just never clicked with me as much as French does. By the way. Is there anything you guys want me to say in French? The offer is open if you want to. Nothing embarrassing please.” Marcel offered to Jude and Zoey
(@Clite of Dragonbow @Godjacob @Cryronn the Mudkip @Shikowara )

"Ne hésitez pas à, Marcel" Jude said and chuckled a bit, but it wasn't at all sort mean, it was a genuitive, supportive chuckle. He then smiled to Zoey "I think it might be interesting, though I can imagine Japanese as hard to learn languege. I will be on my way to take a seat. And Soul, we should talk a bit more later" He said and smiled then found a bit lonely seat on a corner, seemingly not surrounded by anyone yet. So he took his things and set himself there, then he looked through a window that was here.
@Godjacob @MarcelGalliard790 @Cryronn the Mudkip

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Julian Skateway
Julian waved as Nile left, a little confused as to why he was so eager.
Wait, you're leaving me too? He thought as Marcel walked off to his friend group. "Uh- Wait." He said to him quietly. He followed Marcel to find that they were talking about foreign languages still. He knew a bit of Japanese himself. Couldn't speak full sentences because his parents wanted him to learn Spanish.

Julian tapped on Marcel's arm. "You don't mind if I stay with you, do you?"

(@MarcelGalliard790 and @Cryronn the Mudkip @Clite of Dragonbow @Godjacob I guess.)

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel chuckled a bit at what Jude spoke in French. Before he could reply, Julian walked up and asked if he could stay with Marcel. “Well shoot, I don’t mind.” Marcel smiled and then chuckled a bit. After that, Marcel focused and took a deep breath in. Then Marcel spoke. “Il semblerait donc que nous voulons tous apprendre une langue spécifique. Jude et moi connaissons bien le français, Zoey veut apprendre le japonais, et l'âme. Telle est la vraie question. Soul, quelle langue voudriez-vous apprendre?” Marcel spoke in French hoping that the others would somewhat understand
(@Clite of Dragonbow @Cryronn the Mudkip @Shikowara @Godjacob )

"O-oh uh well I don't have any big requests. I suppose "have a good day" would be nice to hear...and thanks..." Zoey said as she addressed Marcel with her innocent request as she overheard Jude next about how he knew some Japanese and watched as he made his way over to the seat. Zoey figured she'd sit next to him, as it seemed like a fair space in class and besides she'd like to have someone she knew by name next to her. Though before she moved her attention shifted to a guy Marcel seemed to have spoken with who seemed to not want him to leave. She guessed they were close but had no way to know.

And Marcel seemed to be okay with him, at the least, and even had done what she presumed was an introduction in French not that Zoey had a way to understand a lick of it.

@Clite of Dragonbow @Cryronn the Mudkip @MarcelGalliard790 @Shikowara

Jude sat down on his seat and then bit his lips... Was he a show off back there? As he said this little sentence in french?
Jude was a czech by birth, but his grandma from father side lived in Paris few years, where she learned languege and tought him and his cousins. He in fact didn't know french too well. He mainly knew his national language, english and ... Well, Latin too but it was more of a hobby. He still listened to them so he heard as Marcel spoke and kinda smiled when he mentioned his ability to speak french.

He sighed and let himself dream a bit.. Tho thouse dreams went in.. Interesting way cuz he seemingly blushed, but he would never tell what he was thinking about.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Julian Skateway
Julian was shocked at how fluently Marcel spoke French. He could barely put two words together in both Spanish and Japanese.
Julian actually understood some of the words Marcel spoke. Wasn't enough to figure out everything he said but it was still something.

He felt Zoey's eyes on him. He looked at her for a moment before looking at the floor. She didn't know who he was, of course she'd stare. New kids get a lot of attention, believe it or not.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel looked at Zoey and the half-asleep Jude. “Well. The overall idea I spoke about was about foreign languages. I had mentioned that Me and Jude are both good at speaking French. Then that you, Zoey, wanted to learn Japanese, then I had asked Soul at the end. What language he dreamed about learning.” Marcel explained the basic idea around his statements
(@Clite of Dragonbow @Godjacob @Shikowara @Cryronn the Mudkip )

MarcelGalliard790

Provo chuckled a slight bit. “Teachers are usually first, not usually the last person to get here.” Porco remarked with a bit of laughter. Porco smiled and zoned back into their conversation. “Yeah. I can upgrade my tech over time as well. So then every piece is there for the long haul.” Porco commented as he looked over his own sketches. Some of which even had his own glasses on there.
(@Crazytrainer33 )

Marcel looked around and eventually had some more thoughts. ‘So this tournament that is coming up, I can expect to see father there. Maybe even the generals. But I doubt that they would even have their own general mode attire on. Maybe their normal general attire but. Eh. It’s still a bit away so I still have time to think about it.’ Marcel thought to himself as he looked towards the ground wondering where some other people were.
(tagging session. @Crystal1302 @Gamingfan @Psymallard )

MarcelGalliard790

(Happy 1000 posts people!)
Marcel heard what Nile quietly asked. “I mean we should. Maybe he’s just running late. Kinda ironic because usually students are pressured into making it in time, but the teacher is late.” Marcel paused and chuckled a little bit. “Anyways. I guess another icebreaker. How were you guys accepted into the school? I was accepted for my exceedingly high combat skills.” Marcel spoke opening the question to the group for discussion
(@Clite of Dragonbow @Shikowara @Godjacob @+Pinapple+ @Cryronn the Mudkip )