• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open CoDA - (A Superpower RP) Still Accepting New Arrivals

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Lily and Andrew had arrived at the cafeteria, and naturally the pair began to graze for a table to sit on. Though Lily had kept an eye out for Suzy as she was eager to join up with her other friend as well while they got themselves trays for some meals.
--------------------
Diego and Serenity had quickly gotten themselves a table, already having made their trays and picked out their meals, as they began to eat and enjoy themselves. Though while Serenity had manners and took it slowly, Diego had began to wolf down his food which caused Serenity to sigh in annoyance.

"There is a thing called chewing, you ought to try it." Serenity said which only caused Diego to smirk back at his friend & rival.

"Oh but if you don't indulge yourself then where's the fun?" Diego countered, which caused Serenity to pinch the bridge of her nose as Diego laughed before he went back to chowing down.
---------------------
In a back corner table, Ash sat by herself as she enjoyed a simple sandwich. She half considered going to go and find Kendra or something, but decided against it given her lack of confidence in social settings. Besides, Kendra probably had better things to do than eat with her.

Aura smiled, "Yeah, I say we do that, how about you Kev?"

She noticed out of the corner of her eye, someone was looking at them, a look of disgust it was. She turned her head slightly, but the kid had ran off. She sighed, innocent people just following along in the not so innocent's footsteps.

------
Sammy smiled and looked over at Emily, she could see Aura, Ryker and Kevin in the distance. They looked... okay. No matter how much she tried to convince her classmates that her sister was a hero... well... that made it worse. People thought her sister had told her to say. She strongly declined this, but people had their own ways of thinking.

Erin got her lunch and then joined the group. She then plopped her food, and herself, down next to Ryker. 'I can't believe people are so quick to judge.' Erin thought. She then started to eat her lunch.

Kendra got her lunch, after which she started looking for someone. The only person she knew outside of a group involved in a certain incident. And that someone was Ash. She soon found her, then went to sit across from her. "Hey, what's up?" Kendra asked.

Laila noticed that Clay, Ryka, and Tia were sitting together. Clay appeared to be making a joke, though it might not have been a good one since Tia was rolling her eyes and shaking her head. Laila then looked around and eventually spotted Kevin and his little group sitting with a few people she didn't know. Laila grabbed her lunch and went to sit down next to Kevin. Bast beat her there, then made a flying leap that landed her on Ryker's head, though of course this was her intention. She then looked him in the eyes. "What's up?" Bast asked, cheerfulness in her voice.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"That's... really, really stupid. Anyways, looks like some people still like you," Zach said gesturing to Erin and Melusine. "Of course, if you still need some friends to make you feel better, I suppose I could talk to you guys every once and a while," he stated. Though it was more of a favor than an offer. "Please?" he added in very quietly. "What am I thinking, I'm so dumb. I should've just shut up and find some other people to talk to. I'll just get messed up," he thought.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Diego had paused from his chowing down, as he had heard a joke that Clay had made from the table over and while neither the two he sat with nor Serenity, who had also rolled her eyes, thought it was funny Diego had a chuckle as he turned to the group next to them.

"Don't worry man, it's a good joke. Some people just lack a sense of humor." Diego said with a smile as he had make a not so subtle reference to Serenity who simply had let out an annoyed sigh.
--------------------
Ash smiled when she saw Kendra sit across from her, the one person on campus she could call a friend.

"Oh, I'm doing pretty well. Though it seems tension is a little high with some people here. Seems some freshmen seem to be on everybody's radar. I hear they are famous trouble makers and what not, though I don't know the details." Ash said, as she figured that sense this freshmen story had been the talk of the school over the last month it would serve as a decent topic to open with.

Last edited:
Sky's eyebrows rose in surprise, then promptly shifted to a look of amusement. "Well, that isn't very appropriate for combat, is it now?" He commented, a mischievous look barely discernible on his face. A blade appeared on his left arm, and he slowly took a step towards Wystria. Whatever sort of shoes she had were a bit of a problem, and unhooking them manually would take far too long. So instead, Sky had simply covered the ground around the girl in a constant updraft, with just enough strength to stop her touching the ground, and no more. Once she was on this "platform," the fight was already won, essentially.

All he had to do was get her to take a step, which considering her current predicament, shouldn't take too long. He was confident that he could catch her in the small amount of time before she hit the floor when she inevitably did her shadow teleportation thing, just so long she didn't appear with her feet already dug into the ground. Which, knowing the way human teleportation works, wasn't very likely.

"Y-yeah, sounds pretty good to m-me as well." Kevin added to Ryker's suggestion as he agreed with Aura before he noticed the arrival of others. Which included Laila as she sat down next to Kevin which made Kevin smile as outside of Ryker & Aura she was one of the few others he could call a friend. Much like Suzy, though the arrival of Bast caused Oliver to scowl in response. Though it had refrained from a comment.

"H-hey Laila." Kevin said, as he offered a small wave though he had turned his attention towards Zach and heard his friend request; which even if Zack seemed unsure about his delivery made Kevin smile; if only nervously.

"I-I'm not gonna say no, if you want to h-hang out sometimes with us I-I wouldn't mind." Kevin said to Zack.

----------
Emily smiled as she saw Sammy approach her and Rebecca, and naturally she ran over to give her friend a big hug. Though Emily had the same attitude Sammy did as she felt sad over the reaction most seemed to have with Kevin and Sammy's sister and their friend Punch Dude. Though she had a tame reaction compared to Rebecca, who scowled at the kid who gave Kevin's group a look of disgust before he ran off. Given Kevin saved Emily during he Viiper attack, she had a gratitude towards him and his friends so their reaction by a majority of students had caused her to be rather annoyed to be kind.

They have the nerve to look down on people who actually help people like heroes are supposed to do. Bunch of idiotic jerks...

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Laura wandered around wondering what the next class was. I think it's something healing related she thought. If it is I am so going. She had already gotten her lunch and she finally found a place to eat. She sat under the tree alone and ate with a smile surprisingly on her face. I don't care if I'm lonely. She thought. As long as I get my food I'm fine. She finished eating soon and stood up and brushed herself off. I should go to my locker now.

Wystria

Versatility had always been her strong point, one backed by her ability to freely form objects from shadows to suit whatever situation she was currently in. But, not only was her ability versatile, she was also quite the flexible thinker...even if it manifested in rather queer ways. If her dilemma was simply an updraft threatening to flip her skirt then by all roads of logic the solution was simply to change the orientation of her skirt, no? Bending her legs slightly, Wyst leaped into a half-backflip and positioned herself to land in a handstand, the updraft would then be more of an assist than a predicament. However, for the few moments in which she would be airborne, she needed some way of holding her own against the air-spirit -which was easier said than done. Well, it wasn't like she was defenseless anyway. Her hands swiftly met each other, a light 'clap' echoing into the forest. The small but adequate shadow formed from the collision of her palms was enough. Seemingly out of nowhere the long shaft of a polearm steadily formed between her separating palms, the simple, unadorned shaft became just that, simply a shaft, or more commonly regarded as the weapon known as a staff. She lashed out, not really expecting to hit much but hoped that the attack could buy her enough time to get some semblance of her bearings. Her aim in mid-air and while performing acrobatics wasn't exactly as refined as she would've wished- something she'd strive to correct later- so flinging her staff in Sky's general direction would have to do.

Multiple layers of consciousness tended to come in useful, especially within fights, and this was no exception. The staff was surprisingly accurate, so Sky opted to simply shift into his natural form and allow the stick to fly straight through his now incorporeal being. And at the same point, he ensured the handstand would never fully hold its title with a sheet of wind below the now airborne Wyst. Swirling back into his original position, the now discarded staff flew into his hand. Sky lifted it, almost testing it, then snapped it in half and allowed it to drop to the ground.

"Pretty sure that one was a dud. I doubt that could put a dent in a human with that sort of weight," he said, shifting the sheen of wind upwards with a flick of his hand.

Wystria

Although she felt the rising gust of wind shifting beneath her, she paid it no mind, allowing the draft to carry her upwards. What she was paying attention to, were the two half-pieces of her staff which Sky had left on the ground. Hadn't he remembered her short battle with Ram? Under her influence the two sections of her staff lost their form briefly, reshaping into medium lengthed pythons that, with a hiss, leapt towards the air-spirit seeking to sink their fangs into his now corporeal body.

Sky let out something between a hiss and a squeal at hearing the two snakes, barely managing to keep part of his mind in the barrier below Wyst. Slowly backing away from the pythons, he instinctively raised his newly created armblades in a cross in front of him when they decided to launch themselves, and thankfully managed to get one to jump straight into the edge. The second one, however, did not.

Shying away from the earthen creature, he managed to finally dig up some common sense, and lift the snake into the air- then promptly slammed it into a tree until it melted away. Sky materialised next to Wyst, whom he thankfully had not dropped during his small panic attack, and shot a glare at her. "Kindly refrain from creating those things. I do not want my Core bitten by one of them." Snake venom, coming from something of the earth, had the property to eat away at his heart if it managed to come into contact. Nothing lethal, more of an inconvenience than anything else, but it hurt like hell and incapacitated the spirit for around a minute. He hadn't even learnt this until he obtained his human form, which apparently acted as a very good conductor for that particular trait of the venom to arch over to his Core. Which, of course, was normally nonexistent.

"Hey Bast," Ryker said with a smile at the mechanical cat on his head. Ryker took bite from his sandwich and swallowed listening to his friend's conversation. It looked like their group had grown a bit from the first day. Even with the school's "Hate Aura, Kevin, and Ryker Club." If the club didn't exist, it might as well. There was an obvious rift forming between Ryker and his friends. It was getting to where anyone who was friendly to them would become outcasts themselves.

"Don't let those people upset you guys! We're awesome! There is no doubting it! They're just jealous of how awesome we are!" Ryker exclaimed, before taking another huge bite out of his sandwich. He chewed and swallowed briefly. "So we have Wyst's class next." He the felt a tinge of fear. She was a but scary to him mainly as through most out of class interactions they had, he was yelled at there was a lot of scary teachers, but Wysteria on the other hand was a scary maid.

Last edited:
Kevin heard the name of Wyst, and much as Ryker had Kevin also felt this...impulse from his body. Wyst had been an...interesting figure, to have said the least and something about her had felt rather eerie to Kevin. Naturally, he had been oblivious that the mystery shadow figure he fought in the caves had been the same Wyst he met moments after.

"Y-yeah, should be...interesting." Kevin said to Ryker, as he figured she might not be that scary. Though unknown to Kevin Oliver had its own suspicions, though had refrained from a comment.

"She is kind of scary, isn't she." Erin said. She shuddered. Laila smiled at Kevin. "Hi Kevin." Laila said. Bast did a slow blink, a cat's equivalent of a smile. The robotic feline jumped off Ryker's head and landed on the table.

Kendra was quiet for a moment. They couldn't help that they seemed to be trouble magnets. Plus, she had seen their actions during the Viiper incident, and thought Kevin and Ryker to have been quite heroic in their efforts. "Those two," she gestured to Kevin and Ryker. "helped save some fellow students during an incident with a supervillain. They're okay in my book."

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Lucas took another glance at the outcasts and sighed. He wasn't sure why he hated them. Was it because he didn't know them and generally disliked people.
'No that can be right, Otherwise I would feel this way about everyone I don't know,'

He struggled over his thoughts about them until Mika threw a piece of bread at him. The Bread hit him directly on the face. Mika laughed... Until 3 holes appeared and the bread began to dissolve. Mika squealed and Lucas began to laugh. He was nervous Mika's scream may get peoples attention but he didn't worry about it too much. He was actually feeling a bit positive for once; a rare event which in-evidently ends in bad situations and adds to the pile of reasons he is so pessimistic.
'I should try to enjoy it here, this could be the last place where people generally accept me,'

Last edited:
Wystria

"Oh...that was an ...interesting reaction."

Suspended in mid-air as she was the maid could do naught but look on in amusement. If Sky really had no intentions of going on the offensive then she didn't mind 'bullying' him a bit, it would be a much-desired chance to pay him back for sweeping her legs from under her earlier on in the year. A smirk crept across her lips as she cast a glance towards the rematerialized Sky, "you know...a shadow can be defined as any region of darkness cast by something that obstructs light, and that something could be...oh, I don't know~ clothes?"

It was a bluff. Although she could control the shadows created by clothes, it was much harder to control such a faint shadow that was already pervaded with the aura of another person. Unless Sky were to drop all resistance against her then shadows in close proximity of him, and to a lesser extent his own shadow, would subtly reject her influence. The shadows beneath her own clothes were, however, another story entirely. Her clothes stilled, no longer affected by Sky's gusts, as they were dyed black in the blink of an eye. It didn't stop there though, even her skin was rapidly swallowed by a thin layer of darkness. With her newly augmented body, she whipped a leg through the air towards the air spirit who had -for some reason- brazenly stepped into her attacking range. Simultaneously her own shadow bubbled like a pot of boiling water, it spilled over, turning the ground within 10m into an abyss of black.

The world suddenly felt like a much darker place, and Wyst felt invigorated because of it. In that instant she knew she'd just advanced, her ability having passed the threshold for the third level. Her simply smirk became an unbridled grin, and she stared at the air spirit as if she wished to devour him- which she promptly decided to try. Eating him that is- The abyss below her released a deafening cacophony of howls and hisses. From the very edges of her 'domain', a series of spikes erupted. From a birds-eye-view, this small section probably looked like a giant bear-trap, except there certainly weren't any normal bears that large, and this jaw-like trap was meant for solely for a certain air spirit. The pair of jaws began to close with frightening speed, aiming to 'eat' both Wyst and Sky.

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ash listened to Kendra's account, and naturally her eyes had widened in response as she had no way of knowing this bit of information.

"Y-you were there during that monster attack? A-and the freshmen?" Ash asked, as she had tried to keep her composure though had not done a very good job. In truth, Ash had been happy Kendra seemed to get out of that okay but this just opened up a thousand questions of which Ash knew the wording of none of to ask.

"Yes to both questions. I was summoned from my dimension by a magic user who goes to this school. Never got their name. Anyways, if I remember correctly, one of them, the girl, was trapped in one of the pods herself. The one boy, the one everyone has apparently dubbed 'Lizard Boy', got her out I believe." Kendra said. "He then assisted several others, including that robotic feline that is currently standing on their table, in rescuing as many students as they could from the pods."

Suzy opened her eyes, she had just finished her meditation, for what only seemed like thirty minutes.

She got up, got ready, and headed out of her dorm room. She then started heading over to her first period class, when she looked up at one of the clocks in the hallway, and noticed.....IT'S ALREADY LUNCH TIME!?

Yeah, that meditation wasn't exactly meditation, as it was more of a deep slumber. Suzy had slept through the first few hours of classes.

But why would she have woken up so late? Well, it's because she has a secret....SHE'S AN OTAKU! Last night, all Suzy did was binge-watch her favorite anime, played video games, and debated with random people on online forums. She brought her desktop computer just so she could do all of these things.

Suzy then started running to the lunchroom in a panic.

I knew I should've slept earlier, but I was already at the final boss in my game and there's no way in hell I was going to lose that highscore!

Suzy then got her lunch, and rushed to the table Lily and Andrew were sitting at, with a clear look of panic on her face.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Lily and Andrew turned to see Suzy, as she seemed to have a look of panic on her face. This confused Andrew, as evident by his lone eyebrow that had been raised, and concerned Lily given her worried expression.

"Are you okay Suzy?" Lily asked, as she wanted to know what troubled her friend.
--------------------
Ash listened to Kendra's description, both of herself and the events that concerned the monster attack, as her eyes widened before she glanced over at that outcast freshmen trio while she thought it over.

The way the school and other students talk about them I thought they were rule breaking punks. But if what Kendra said is true...

"Well, I have no reason not to take your word for it. Maybe I'll be willing to give that trio a chance, it is dangerous to hop on the bandwagon." Ash admitted before something that had concerned Kendra's story caught her intrigue.

"This...this individual. The magic user, even if you never got his name, do you know where he is on campus? What he looks like?" Ash asked, as this summoner had caught her intrigue. Compared to Ash's own origins Kendras seemed infinitely more fascinating and naturally she wished to inquire about it.

"No, though he looked like he might have been a sophomore. Like him." Kendra gestured in Joey's general direction, though of course she didn't know that was his name. Joey blinked as an older student with wings gestured in her general direction. 'What on earth are they talking about?' he wondered.

"Please don't encourage him." Tia said. Clay stuck his tongue out at her. Ryka started eating her lunch. "Don't mind her, she can be a bit of a buzzkill at times." Clay said to the boy that thought his joke was funny.

Last edited by a moderator:
Suzy sheepishly chuckled, and said, "Yeah, I'm fine. Why do you ask?"

Suzy then sat down, and started eating her lunch. But, then she looked down, and noticed....SHE WAS IN HER PAJAMA PANTS! And these weren't the regular kind of pants, these pants had weeaboo written all over them. It was filled with pictures of cats and word font that said "NEKO-NYA NYA~".

Has anyone noticed!? I sure hope not!

"I'M SORRY! I JUST REMEMBERED I HAD TO DO SOMETHING! I'LL SEE YOU TWO SOON!" Suzy exclaimed quickly. Before the two students could say anything, Suzy then shot up from her chair, and escaped the cafeteria as much as possible.

Once outside of the cafeteria, she tried her hardest to avoid all of the students around her.

She was able to make it to her dorm room and quickly changed out of her pajamas.

And in what seemed like no time at all, Suzy made it back to the cafeteria where Lily and Andrew were.

"Sorry again, guys," Suzy said, "Last night was a bit rough for me, but I was able to finish what I needed to do."

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Ella lightly walked into the cafeteria and grabbed her usual food. She took a glance at Lucas playing with Mika. Lucas and her hadn't talked much since she forgave him about a month ago. She hoped they would eventually be less awkward around each other but a month of almost no conversation isn't helpful. She felt guilty about this and thought it was her fault. She sat across of Suzy even though since she didn't know where else to sit and ate in silence.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Lily had blinked in confusion, as they found Suzy's behavior...rather erratic to be kind. Before Lily had the chance to address it however...

"Does whatever happened last night involve Japanese cartoons?" Andrew asked, as clearly he had taken note of the anime-cat pajama pants that Suzy had left on before she made a mad dash to change them. Lily had not noticed this, though her attention shifted to another girl named Ella who had sat at their table. Not that Lily had a way of knowing her name.

She seems to be a loner. Should I say something? But what about Suzy? She seems to have had an erratic night and I should make sure she is okay. Oh man oh man this is too much!

Suzy groaned, and then asked, "So, you noticed?"

Oh my gosh! This is so embarrassing! I've never told anyone about my obssession, and now my friends are going to think I'm weird!

Suzy then noticed that Lily focused her attention on something, or someone, else, Ella. She seemed to be eating on her own.

Suzy then walked up to Ella, and said, "Um....H-hi there, I'm Suzy. I'm in your Advanced Powers class. It's nice to see you, again?" Suzy then sat right next to her.

Suzy, being a new student and all, understood how it felt to be lonely, so she didn't want Ella to feel left out.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Ella looked at Suzy. She did seem awfully familiar and she did seem nice enough. She was still slightly uncertain about her. Then again, she felt uncertain about most people.

'Hi Suzy, I-I'm Ella, It's nice to see you again to, how have you been?' She said quietly.

~~

Mika continued to eat her lunch. She then noticed Ella.
'That's Lucas' Girlfwend,'

She then pointed at her.

'Hey Wucas! Look! It's your GirlFwend!'

Lucas Blushed and looked away.

'No, She isn't, Mika, Shut. Up. Now.'

They both were offended. Why was he so mad about this. She thought she was right and may try get them to talk... Later, When Lucas' expression could kill someone.

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Diego grinned.

"Oh don't worry, I know what it is like to hang out with a buzzkill. OW!" Diego explained before he received an elbow to his ribs from Serenity for his troubles. Diego scowled at Serenity, who had gone back to eating her lunch, before he faced Clay & company with a friendly grin.

"My name is Diego. And Ms. Sunshine over there is Serenity. Nice to meet you." Diego said as he introduced himself and Serenity who had rolled her eyes at his introduction of her.
---------------------
Ash listened to Kendra's description, as she glanced over to the sophomore she used as an example, Joey, though she had not known his name. Ash then shifted her focus back to Kendra.

"I see, well who knows. Maybe you'll get lucky and bump into him. Though I wonder why he hasn't come to you if he summonmed you here." Ash wondered out loud.

"I'm Clay. And this is Tia and Ryka." Clay said. He gestured to each girl as he said their name. Ryka paused a moment to wave in acknowledgement to her being introduced, then resumed eatting.

"I'm not sure. Though I do know why I was summoned. Or at least, I have a pretty good idea. I was summoned to help the others in the fight against Viiper." Kendra said. "Though the Headmistress that did the most damage."

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Nice to meet you all. So are you guys sophomores? " Diego asked with a smile as Serenity had let out a sigh before she faced Diego.

"You can't just ask people you just met if they are in the same grade." Serenity scolded as Diego stuck his tongue out at her in his ever so mature response.

"Sorry, just trying to make conversation." Diego said before he turned back to Clay and his group.
----------------------
"Is that right?" Ash asked, as the image of fighting such a beast had been beyond her capacity to be honest. Either way her curiosity had peaked.

"S-so the creature is dead right? And there has been no word on the headmisstress' current condition. Is she okay?" Ash asked, as she figured Kendra might have known the details that may have been glossed over during the assembly a month prior. But her memory had been shaky on that to have been rather kind.

"Nope, we're all seniors." Tia piped up. Ryka twirled her spoon in her fingers. "Personally, I'm glad we've had a month of peace. We just had one thing after another awhile ago." Ryka said.

"The creature is dead, yes. As for the Headmistress, I honestly have no clue. I don't think anyone has seen her in quite some time." Kendra admitted. She pushed food around on her plate, briefly lost in thought. "It's been quite peaceful lately. Though I doubt that will last. Especially considering that this is a school for super powered beings."

"Ah- we do..." Aura said, trying to pull off a tone that didn't sound worried, "I mean... I haven't really seen much of her but... I've heard of things, what does she actually teach?"

Aura glanced up, she could see the school rooftop. She hands tensed, everyone knew how Kevin and Ryker had saved her, twice actually. And she was really, really grateful that they had. But just a tiny part of her, wishes people knew what she had done. From their view, people thought she was a damsel in distress, always waiting to be saved. People didn't know she fought the hounds, or that she'd sacrificed herself for her sister and others. How she endlessly tried to protect everyone. Kevin and Ryker were such amazing fighters, people always overlooked Aura. Sure, maybe she wasn't quite as powerful as her friends, but she put in a lot of effort, and that's really what mattered.

-----------
Sammy returned the hug to Emily and grinned, "Watcha wanna do this lunch" she asked playfully.

"H-hey..." Kevin said with a small smile to Laila to acknowledge her before he overheard Aura's question and thought it over to himself.

"Probably "Child Scaring 101" if I had to assume." Oliver mumbled to itself, though it had kept an eye on Bast all the while as Kevin looked over a revised schedule.

"First Aid 1...least I think that's the class." Kevin said as he thought over what that class could mean. According to what he read, it would have kids from different grades in it. Between that and the teacher being Wyst things were gonna get...interesting to say the least he figured.

-----------
Emily took a moment to enjoy the hug before she heard of Sammy's question and tapped her chin to think it over.

"Well, sis was gonna get me something yummy for lunch! After that, I didn't have an idea. Got any?" Emily asked, as Rebecca gave a curious glance to Sammy.

So, this is that friend she made. Seems nice enough...

"Miss Scary herself is doing First Aid? What could possibly go wrong?" Bast said, sarcasm in her voice at the words 'What could possibly go wrong?'. Laila sighed in response to her robotic companion's words. "It's not like you have to take class." Erin pointed out to the robotic Egyptian Mau. "Unlike me." She said under her breath.

"First the tree, now you?" Sky sighed, his standard composure recollected. Wyst's aura had suddenly surged outwards in an action practically unknown of from humans, something more like a form shift than anything else. She'd managed to muster up a fully corporal shadow projection, but seeing as it was attempting to eat the girl as well, Sky doubted it was anything dangerous, but seemed more like a portal. Her "shadow world," he assumed.

The jaws of the thing were closing painfully slowly, and so was the leg of Wyst. Sky held out an arm, and an equally strong current of wind immediately sprung up to oppose the driving force of the kick, stopping it centimetres from the air spirit and instantly putting Wyst onto one leg, something which Sky happily took advantage of via a sweep of the remaining leg. And as he flicked his remaining hand in order to trip her for the second time today, he allowed the jaws of... whatever it was, to close over him.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"I agree, it's good to focus on studies after all the chaos that has hit campus." Serenity had said in agreement with Ryka as Diego had a sheepish grin.

"I don't know, I think the chaos was a bit exciting. Least till it got out of hand. Just wished I could have done something to help during that period." Diego admitted, as both he and Serenity had been out of the action during the past month's crisis events.
--------------------
Ash frowned, while the news of the creature's death had been positive the condition and lack of knowledge of said condition that concerned the headmistress had been disconcerning. Still, even with that and Kendra's bleak optimism about this peace Ash decided to try and see the bright side to things.

"H-hey, maybe that's true but who knows. Maybe the worst is past us and we'll enjoy a crisis free remainder of the year." Ash said, as she wanted to believe that to be true but given the nature of things it came off as rather overly idealistic.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"It's been pretty good. Been doing some private practice to try and get my "good" luck portion of my ability down. Doing better but still not having it be as consistent as I'd like it to be. Just trying not to just be the "bad luck girl" and add a dimension to my...limited abilities." Ash said, as she had previously mentioned her luck abilities and how she mainly can cause bad luck for others though she had the capacity to using good luck as well. She just...struggled with that a little more.

Wystria

She paused for a moment, a skeptical look on her face as Sky allowed himself to be dragged into the shadow-world. "Are you that confident or do you look down on me that much?" As they descended rapidly, falling through what probably felt like a bog of quicksand to Sky, Wyst crossed her legs and took a reclining position, unconcerned with the fact they were soundlessly hurtling through a void of darkness. Throwing an unseen glance towards Sky she welcomed, "Welcome to my territory." She meant that far more literally than one would think. After reaching the third stage of their ability the strength of a duality was directly related to the size of the 'territory' they'd carved out of the shadow-world. From this point on they would advance in strength by building and expanding their own 'domain' within the shadow-realm. The larger and more complex the domain- the stronger the duality. Hence why certain stages of their power were named after noble ranks, as by that point they wouldn't carved out an area equivalent to the size of such a noble's fiefdom. Considering she'd just broken through to the third stage, Wyst's domain was...simple, to put in nicely.

Her gaze lingering on Sky's frame she lazily stretched her hand out and began pulling it into a fist. The void of darkness surrounding the air-spirit immediately complied with her will, constricting around the air spirit as if it were a spatial shackle formed from the essence of the world itself- which in a way it was. She was manipulating the shadow-world the same way Sky would manipulate wind in the corporeal world.

"I guess you could say it's a bit of both," Sky said as they landed. "But please, don't use that particular cliché'd line. I'm pretty sure I'd be dead from carbon poisoning by now if I had to do the same." Sky's natural form stirred up the stagnant air as he faded through the shackles. Reforming a second later, he flew over to the edge of Wystria's 'territory' and took a second to admire the border. "It's not a bad place, all in all. Especially considering your human, or at least semi-human status. But, ah... Is it just me, or is it a bit small?" Sky commented, tilting his head in curiosity as he took a closer look at the stuff that made up her domain. "Also, do you mind opening up a rift to the real world quickly? Because you could really do with some sort of ventilation. I don't know what you put in this stuff, but it's really not that nice to move around in," he added, walking/floating back over to the reclining Wyst.

She definitely seemed at home here; Sky could almost compare it to his own demeanour back in the sky, albeit she seemed just a little bit new to her surroundings. He still wasn't really sure what she was, exactly, although he had a pretty good idea at the moment. Either way, he'd have to ask her sometime.