• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open CoDA - (A Superpower RP) Still Accepting New Arrivals

Aura listened to the people introduce themself, and smiled as Kevin reassured her. She was on edge of doing something bad or wrong in the eyes of her friends.

She absent mindedly twirled a pencil in her fingers, she felt her hands go icy cold and she glanced down at her hand.
It seemed to be covered in a thin layer of frost along her skin, she turned her hand over, observing the frosty surface.
"This could.... Actually be helpful!"
She thought.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Zach was a bit intrigued by the introduction Wyst had made, but simply nodded.
"That was sort of cool. I guess," he thought, though he did think it looked interesting. He watched as everyone introduced himself, and some of the powers sounded interesting. Though he did scowl a bit when Kevin mentioned Oliver. "Wasn't that the name of the annoying owl that said I had bad humor? Stupid robot," Zach thought, annoyed. A lot of people began introducing themselves, so when Ash sat back down, he stood up.

"I'm Zach Mist, and uh, I can control parts of my body," he said. Then he realized that was really short, so he decided to add something. "If any of you wanna talk or something, that's fine," Zach added, a bit embarrassed. Then he put his hands into his pockets and sat back down.

Mat entered the room of the first-aid class relatively unnoticed as a fruit fly. He had transformed back into a human in time to hear Zach's introduction. Control of his body? Does that mean he can wave his hands and move? Is that even a power? All those thoughts flowed through his mind when he realized his location of chosing put him next in line for introductions.

Mat put one hand up in a half wave. "Good day, I am Matthew, and I am a shapeshifter.' He said. His last name wasn't important, and would rather not have it used for personal reasons. To add a little effect to his introduction, Mat thought up a slight transformation. It just happened to be a large blade as an arm, so his arm slowly turned into metal and then into the medium sized blade, only to turn back to normal. When his hand went back, it was used to push his glasses back onto his head.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Cade stood up, realising he hadn't introduced himself. His eyes were flashing reds and blue's, representing his anger and depression he was experiencing.

'I'm Cade... I can enhance powers...' Cade grumbled quietly and sat down, not giving interest in the class.

EnigmaticMissingNo.

Previously McGlitchy
Zack walked down the hall talking to himself "You know Zack, why didn't you join First Aid class? I mean it's an important skill to learn." He became quiet, and thought about the question he asked himself as he dragged his hand across the walls of the school, this made a small part of the wall liquefy and fall to the ground. He stopped walking to examine the damage, "Well look what you've done now Zack, you know you should think before acting.", he placed his hands on the wall and attempted to fix it, leaving a few marks in the process. "You know this has given me the time to think, Zack, you didn't join First Aid class because you hate helping people... With that attitude it's a wonder how I made it to Year 9 in school."

"Well I think I should get to the roof, there shouldn't be anyone there that can annoy me... and if there is well..." Zack began to chuckle as he thought of what he would do. He made it up to the roof took a deep breath in and out, "Finally, peace and quiet, only me and my-", he took a look around and saw a gloomy looking kid and a girl with reptilian features sunbathing. "Well seems like its time for me to deploy Plan-A. The reptile will become agitated and attack me, then Mr. Gloom over there will come over and try to separate us, it shall be beautiful!", Zack made his way to Melusine and said "Hello there my name is Zack.", he then moved his face uncomfortably close to Melusine's face and said "Who might you be?"

Last edited:
Melusine

'Well, this is certainly a first...'

The reptilian freshman was taken back for a moment, she'd never met someone so... invasive of her personal space, usually people would be far too wary of her venom. Speaking of venom, this 'Zack' was certainly in for a face-full of it! Opening her mouth slightly, as if to speak, she displayed a prominent set of fangs and proceeded to spray a generous dosage of venom. At this distance, she doubted he could even react much less dodge the abrupt shower.

"That's certainly one way to leave a first impression... but you should've tried Mr.Optimistic over there first. Either way, I'm Melusine, and I wouldn't recommend doing that again...Definitely not how you impress a girl"

'So much for rest and relaxation...'

Even if she didn't go looking for trouble, it seemed to have already found her.

Joey suddenly stood up. "My name is Joey McLean. My power is Alchemic Construction, which is the ability to use Alchemy to make tools and weapons." Joey then sat back down. Ron then stood up. "My name is Ron Morose. My powers are telepathy and light manipulation." Ron sat back down.

Candice McKnight, who happened to have a free period with no scheduled classes to teach, simply explored the halls though to refrain from Sky coming to scold her had suppressed the urge to install some sensors around the place. Something Candice had still been upset over.

I get he doesn't like tech, but he should see the value of gathering information and conducting research. Not like I was pumping the island with chemicals or something...

However, Candice halted as she heard the sounds of...someone, or something before her. It appeared to be a student, who seemed to be out of class and had began to make her way to the rooftop. Now Candice was not a "stickler" type of instructor, but she had been curious as to where he was going as skipping class was something she was against as she began to go up the stairs before she stopped herself.

Nah, need to know what he's doing before I pull the plug. And besides, get to try out a new baby of mine.

Candice grinned as she reached into her backpack and pulled out what appeared to be some small mechanical mouse. Naturally, the mouse had a camera that allowed Candice to observe what it saw through her wrist monitor before she sent the mouse up the stairs towards the rooftop where she saw not just the one student but multiple ones there which was a surprise. Candice decided to watch to see what they were talking about before she acted on anything.

Wystria

Though her expression remained steely and stoic, Wyst was internally panicked. 'Was there a Syllabus for First Aid? Or do I just teach them the basics? Is there a final exam- no, of course there'd be one, Why wouldn't there be one? Okay, baby steps, I'll work on getting through this class before I think of anything else.'

For a brief moment, her gaze sharpened, as she began to pay attention to each student and their introductions. She wasn't exactly a qualified teacher since her true occupation was that of a Maid, but she figured she'd be able to tide through this course. The only thing that was really bothering her was... 'Did the school have any of those robotic First-Aid Manikins that allowed for 'first-hand experience'?' She doubted it... something that high-tech would've been obliterated by Sky before it had even landed. Her brow furrowed as she felt a slight headache coming on. She 'tsked' in annoyance, and her expression betrayed her, 'Even when he's not doing anything that Air spirit still finds a way to make trouble for me.'

She would need to think up a substitute. Maybe... live demonstrations? Her eyes landed on Aura as the young girl appeared to be...playing with her pencil? Looking closer, a thin layer of frost could be seen coating the girl's fingers. As far as Wyst could tell, she was experimenting with her powers. 'That certainly wouldn't bode well during a live demonstration.' The thought of students 'experimenting' during any sort of treatment... well, that really spoke for itself. It would appear that she needed to have a very serious conversation with one 'Candice McKnight' about smuggling some technology past Sky, or perhaps the purchase of some equipment of more magical persuasion rather than scientific. Either way, teaching these students had been added to her list of duties, and if she had to smuggle teaching material onto the island then so be it!

Clay stood up. "My name is Clay Brown." He took a deep breath, knowing full well that he'd need it for what was next. "I have a ghost form. I can go intangible, fly, possess people, or overshadow them if you prefer. I can communicate with spirits, I have a sonic scream, I can shoot ectoplasmic energy blasts, use ectoplasmic shields, and I have power augmentation, which means I can enhance the powers of myself and others." Once he finished, he let out a sigh of relief. He then sat back down. Ryka stood up next. "My name is Ryka Iwu. My power is the ability to turn into a cat." She sat back down.

Kendra stood up. "My name is Kendra, though I may have introduced myself to some of you as Winged Britannia. I'm from another dimension, in which I'm originally from the 5th century in what is now called England. My powers are flight, magic, and air manipulation, which I promised the Headmaster I wouldn't use. My sword, which I don't have on me, is magic." She sat back down.

Erin stood up, nervousness apparent on her face. "M-my name is Erin Hogan. M-my powers are flight, sonic scream, intangibility, and..." She paused. "Death song." Erin sat back down.

Since everyone was introducing each other, Suzy decided to do so herself, as well.

"Umm... Hi, there. My name is Suzy Parks, and I have the ability to manipulate souls," she said, though she did say it very quietly as she is just an awkward piece of adorableness.

She then sat back down, hoping she didn't make a fool of herself. But, that hope didn't last long, as the door slammed open in a dramatic way. Bright yellow lights were shining behind a silhouette, and then two doves made of purple fire flew into the room.

"I'm sorry for keeping all you beauties waiting for me!" a voice exclaimed in a rough Spanish accent. Who could this voice belong to? Why, none other than Ramon Del Dorado *cue guitar*.

"It is I! RAMON DEL DORADO! A fantastic user in multiple, unique combinations of flames!" Ramon exclaimed eccentrically, "But, none of these flames burn brighter than my love for every woman in the school!"

"Oi, this guy again." Bast muttered from her place at Laila's feet. Laila groaned, clearly annoyed by the situation. Kendra, for some odd reason, seemed unphased by this over the top entrance. She figured that she'd wait until this show-offy weirdo tried to hit on her, or her friends, before she did something about it.

Mat looked over to the one who just entered. "Love for every single girl, huh?" He asked in a quiet voice. Mat then started to assess Ramon's face, setting it to memory.

Slowly, Mat's head began to change shape. It molded into an almost exact replica of Ramon's face, just better looking. "Oh, I'm Ramon and I'm a player! I want to date everyone at once!" He said in a relatively accurate voice mimic.

Kira and Ron walked through the hallways of the now empty school. "The lack of people here is kinda disturbing." Kira said, looking into another empty classroom. "There has been many occurances of danger here. We just can deal with it." Ron said in reply. A thought struck him. "How about we head to the roof and practice some?"

Kira and Ron walked onto the roof to see a small group of people already there. "So the school isn't deserted." Kira noted to herself. Ron nudged her. "Remember, how about we practice our L/D blast?" Kira nodded and the two stepped up to the roof's edge. Ron looked to the people up there. "Mind if we practice a little? It might get a little bright." He said, not actually caring what they would say. That was mainly a warning. The twins nodded to each other. On both of the two's arms, a Yin Yang symbol appeared, each favoring the desired color. Vlack for Kira, white for Ron. The two focused on each other, and slowly the Yin/Yang appeared at their feet and started to illuminate the two. "Angle, 90. Power, 20." Ron said beneath his breath. "And, release!" He said as the two let the glowing symbol fire both light and dark blasts up into the air, dissipating in the clouds.

Last edited:
Ramon was ecstatic when he noticed one of the students, Mat, to have changed their face to look like his. He quickly rushed up to Max.

"MY COMPAÑERO!" Ramon exclaimed, "Why have I never seen you before in my life!? You are just as beautiful as me, though not really! And, may I say, your voice sounds elegant, but you obviously have a long way to go if you want to be just as amazing like me!" Ramon then struck a pose as he basked in his own glory.

Suzy just had a dumbstruck face. How egotistical can this guy be? He doesn't even notice he's being mocked!

Clay laughed so hard that he fell through his chair. He accidentally became intangible, then fell through the chair and onto the floor. This didn't seem to phase him however, as his laughter continued. He was soon joined by Bast, who rolled on the floor with laughter.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Diego had been quick to join Clay and Bast in laughter as he clutched his sides while he rolled around on the ground, all the while Serenity simply rolled her eyes in response.

Great, this class has far too many....eccentric personalities for my liking.

Ash looked on with mostly confusion, as she turned to Kendra with an expression that just screamed "do you know about this guy?" in relation towards the rather....passionate Ramon.

Lily found it eye rolling herself, having dealt with his flirtatious advances before and Andrew remained indifferent as he had remained asleep at his desk.

Kendra shrugged. Ron, meanwhile, had a look on his face that screamed 'Tell me when it's over.' Sparks flew between Tia's fingers. Joey was wondering what on earth Ramon was thinking.

Wystria

'Kids will be kids...I guess.'

The class seemed to be filled with rather strong personalities but nevertheless, this was not the time for fun and games. "It'd be appreciated if you'd all settle down and take your seats. We've much to cover." Her hands were casually folder behind her back, likely to hide her fiddling fingers that betrayed her anxiety. She didn't feel anxious for long though, as her mischevious side begun to rear its head, "In this class, you'll learn all the basics of normal first aid, as well as some more advanced techniques that may or may not be of use to you in the future; such as setting broken bones, acupuncture, and stitching, to name a few. In the event that you are in the field and unable to access professional, magical, or otherwise supernatural variants of medical attention then you at least need to know what to do with yourself to prevent the situation from worsening."

She paused for a moment, mulling over her next words. "The first technique you'll learn to perform is proper CPR." Her gaze swept over the classroom, pausing on no one in particular, though the relevant students would certainly know themselves. She didn't want to put them in the spotlight, but explicitly stating that would only achieve the opposite effect. Although it had worked out in their favor the last time they'd attempted to perform the technique, she couldn't just assume they had all the prerequisite knowledge needed to prevent 'complications'.

"Though it's a wide-spread and seemingly simple technique, CPR shouldn't be your first choice. It can lead to a lot of side-effects, namely: damage to internal organs, bone fractures, and asphyxiation. Of course, I'll also teach you to assess your patient's condition, which should always be your first step. To jump into a situation without any knowledge will likely do more harm than good."

Another brief pause interrupted her words. "Any questions?"

Mat looked up, changing his face back to normal. He raises his hand slightly. "Yea, if we shouldn't use that, then what should we do then?" He asked with a curious look on his face. It was a sensible question to ask.

Wystria

"Good question! That is entirely dependent on the situation. That's why you'll need to know how to diagnose the condition of your patient. For example, given that someone has stopped breathing and the cause is an object obstructing the wind-pipe then the Heimlich maneuver would be preferred over CPR. Taking another situation, if your patient's heart has stopped and you have power similar to Tia-"

She cut her words short, taking the moment to gesture towards the electric manipulator. "- then, in that case, controlled pulses of electricity would stand a better chance of restarting your patient's heart."

Kevin and Aura had already began to jot notes down which Oliver would have commended them on though it had refrained from speaking as not to disrupt their focus.

Rebecca in turn had also jotted down a few notes before she held her hand up as it seemed the older girl had a question of her own for Wyst.

"Will there be any demonstrations for how to apply proper technique of these various aid-tactics?" Rebecca asked, curious if there would be any practical practice of what they would learn or if it was a pure lecture.

Benjy, June, and Dalton had all given their introductions and had not seen much applause for their individual powers, nor their little speeches. But it wasn't a big deal.

Ryker sat in his seat and explored the area with his eyes as Wyst spoke. Sure, he knew that if he was caught slacking he would be killed or something, but examining a crowd was always a good tactic. It was a bit usual to see the class, which consisted of most the high-schoolers. After everything that happened, he was surprised that so many had left the school.
--
Landon's body was shaking as he introduced himself. "I'm Landon Teala, and I can roll into a ball." After saying this, he immediately took his seat.
---
"Jesus Fucking Christ. I come up here for peace and everyone else fucking follows." Ray mumbled, standing up, and walking towards the edge of the roof. Without a second thought, he jumped off and slipped into a shadow, making his way down the side of the building, before appearing towards the ground in his human form. He didn't know this, but he had slip right beside the wall of Wyst's classroom, to where other students wouldn't see him, but a certain shadow user teacher might sense his presence.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Mika stood with a proud yet cheeky look on her face. She always liked showing off and talking about her powers. Her eyes gazed the room for a moment before she spoke.

'My name is Mika.. Mika Pantilla.... And I can copy what I see and do them myself....' She exclaimed before sitting down. She didn't want to mention her other power because it seemed like a weakness and she didn't want to look weak.

Wystria

"Yes, demonstrations and practicals will be a major part of this class as well as a major part of any exams you may need to-"

The maid froze, feeling a slight sense of discomfort assaulting her as a figure briefly flitted past the edges of her perception. A complicated expression emerged on her face as she stared at the outer wall of the classroom, or more specifically extending her senses through the shadows to lock onto the shadow-user that'd just flitted past her. It'd seemed that since their last 'talk' the student known as Ray Kage had been mulling over her words and...skipping her classes. The former was a good thing, but the later? Not so much. As a teacher (substitute) it came under her responsibility to ensure that all her students attended her class and passed with flying colors, and as a maid, she was honor-bound to accomplish both her duties and responsibilities.

She sighed lightly as her expression relaxed, but took on a more serious undertone. "I'll... be back soon. If I don't return before the period is up, you are dismissed." With that said she took a step backward and sunk into her own shadow, in hot pursuit of a certain truant student.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
----------(Victoria)----------
Victoria heard the introductions of Mika and soon after the rest of the class before she had a large smile on her face as she finished with her roll sheet which would come in handy for future classes she figured.

"Alright, now then I think it's more exciting to begin class with a practical exercise rather than a boring lecture. So I'd like everyone here to find and pair up with a partner. I'll explain what you will do then afterwards." Victoria said as she had given the students a chance to select a partner of their choosing for this; something she figured would help with social interactions which she figured was always a positive.
----------(Lily, Andrew, Diego, Serenity & Ash)----------
Naturally, some of the students of Wyst's class had been alarmed when the teacher had suddenly left on them to attend to what was presumed as serious business. Though each of them had different reactions.

Lily & Serenity had been curious what Wyst had left to go resolve, Ash had been concerned over what to do now while Diego seemed to enjoy the free period that had been given to them and Andrew...went back to sleep on his desk given he had no reason not to take advantage of this.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Despite having healing powers, Laura had never learned how to do CPR and she was quite open to learning that. She watched the teacher disappear into a shadow and her eyes widened. After she finally got over the shock she shook her head. What should she do when she was waiting she wondered.

Aaron slowly waded into First Aid several minutes after the bell had rung still a bit shook up about the strange occurrences with his powers as he'd been unable to locate a teacher he wanted to discuss the matter with. "Yes! Wyst isnt in here, I get to live!' He cheered himself on quietly while taking in seat in the corner of the room near all of his other classmates. "Hows everyone doing? Where'd Wyst run off to?" He questioned, shifting his previous worries to the side for now.

Zander shifted uncomfortably in his seat as Wysteria quickly exited the room as he was just about to stand and introduce himself. "AW COME ON! Why am I the one who always gets cut off?!?!?"

Ryker looked around and grinned at his roommates arrival. “She ran off soon after taking roll. Something is up. Maybe she caught a villain. Or maybe she’s gonna fight Sky!” Upon exclaiming this, he jumped out of his seat and ran towards the window. However a frown appeared on his face. “It’s just Ray.” He groaned, with his shoulders beginning to slouch.

Ray walked through the yard, down towards the dorm rooms. Unaware of the lurking threat......

Kevin glanced over as he saw Ryker practically jump out of his seat to go look at a window, only for his shoulders to slump as Kevin decided to see what was going on as he walked over towards Ryker.

"S-so, did you see the teacher?" Kevin asked Ryker. During this, Aura overheard Aaron's general question towards the class as she thought it over before she decided to give him an answer...which she felt was not gonna help much given her own lack of knowledge.

"I'm not sure, I think the teacher had some business or something to take care of. Who knows at this school." Aura explained to Aaron along with any other student who might have happened to listen to them.

-----------
Rebecca herself had been confused if not annoyed that the class seemed to be put on hold right before it began, though she quickly reminded herself she had a free period and should take advantage of this. Rebecca decided she could use this chance to expand her social range, as she got up to make her way to Kendra and the older students but as she moved she bumped into another girl, Laura, along the way.

"Oh, sorry." Rebecca said as she apologized to the girl.

-----------
With the task of finding a partner made cleared to them, Emily and Sammy branched away from each other as they darted out of the room towards Landon and Mika respectively.

"Hey, want to pair up?" Emily asked Landon with her usual excitement.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Laura stumbled but managed to find her footing. She looked up and smiled ''It's fine.'' she said. She looked at the tiny bruise she'd gotten earlier in the day from hitting something. ''Well my name is Larua. I'm basically the clumiest person you'll ever meet.'' she said with a smile. White fire seemed to trace the bruise before it disappeared. After a sigh she gazed off into the distance before shaking her head and coming back to reality. ''Sorry what were we talking about?'' she asked with a slight frown on her face. Dang it i'm never good with introductions! I hope I didn't embarrass myself this time.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
----------(Lily & Andrew)------------
As Andrew slept, Lily glanced over towards Ryker, one of the freshmen trio that had been a topical discussion on campus lately, as he looked out the window. With Andrew sleeping, and with nothing better to do at the moment, Lily glanced over to Suzy.

"So...interesting way to start class huh?" Lily asked with a small smile, as she tried to pass the time with a chat with her friend.
------------(Diego & Serenity)-----------
"Oh come on." Serenity groaned as it seemed class was on delay for whatever dumb reason, as Diego took note of another student among that "famous" freshmen group as he glanced out a window. Diego decided he was too curious as he turned to Clay and company to ask about it.

"Any idea where teach might have gone?" Diego ask.
-----------(Ash)------------
Ash Ash had lacked any knowledge of what was going on she glanced over to Kendra as if to look to her to explain what happened. Even if the odds of Kendra having any more knowledge on this then she had was quite unlikely.

"So...do you have a guess as to where she went?" Ash asked, as she lacked the ear-shot range to have heard Ryker's comment about it being "Ray", not that she had any knowledge of him anyway.

" I don't know. It might be someone skipping class. If so whoever it is is in big trouble I can tell you that much." Clay said. Kendra overheard what Clay said, taking note of it before answering Ash. "I don't know for sure. But if Clay is right, then someone's in big trouble."

Rebecca watched as Laura used what appeared to be some white fire to heal her bruise right before her eyes, which was amazing from the perspective of the fire-user.

"Wow, so I take it this is part of your healing abilities? Do you use fire to heal injuries, or is that just the style of it?" Rebecca asked Laura, as she had already been aware of her healing powers based on what had been Laura's albeit brief introduction. But Rebecca had been interested in the details, seemingly having not paying much attention to Laura's spaced out during their conversation.

Wystria

All great leaders knew how to use diplomacy first, and violence later. That was why Wyst decided that instead of simply dragging the boy back to class kicking and screaming, she would at least give him a chance to explain himself. She swiftly swam through the river of darkness that was the shadow realm as she traversed the short distance between her own shadow, where she'd entered the shadow realm, and Ray's shadow. She was like a fish in water, her movements fluid ... and fish-like...( She made a mental note to learn how to traverse the shadows with more of her dignity intact.) Needless to say, the distance was covered within a few breaths of time, and though she opted to remain in the shadow realm her voice transcended the boundary between planes as questioned the truant student.

"My class isn't in that direction, you know~?"

jade421

Previously Sarah316
----------(Diego & Serenity)---------
"Oh is that right? Well if it is a trouble maker I kinda wish I could see what teach will do. She's got to have some pretty crazy powers, if her introduction was any indication." Diego said with a grin as Serenity lacked the enthusiasm she had to see a possible trouble maker punished by one of the staff.

Even if Serenity had been curious to the degree of their teacher's abilities.
----------(Ash)-----------
"Oh, okay. Well if that is true than I feel sorry for...whoever that unlucky person us. Though maybe this is a lesson that one should avoid skipping class?" Ash preposed, though no sooner had the words escaped her mouth had she realized Kendra probably did not want to hear her place some cliche moral lesson to every incident.

Last edited:
Mat turned out where the teacher went. "This is a lesson that one should avoid skipping class." He heard Ash, one of the people he missed the introduction for, say to someone else. "You never know. Sometimes people do this to compare themselves to the teacher. You know your ready when your surpass your mentor." Mat said quoting a book he read as a child.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ash glanced back at another student, Mat, who explained his own thoughts on why the student might have skipped class which had been something Ash would not have though about as she glanced over to the student.

"I think there would be a better way to test that then to play hooky." Ash countered, though not in a mean way or anything as she then figured since she was talking with this guy she may as wall introduce herself.

"M-my name is Ash by the way." Ash said, as she showed she was a bit awkward when it came to introducing herself to new people.

Mat just shrugged to the hooky statement. "Wouldn't be surprised if that was the case anyway." He said with a small smirk. Mat shrugged and noticed Ash's awkwardness. "Hey, don't worry about this. My name hasn't changed in the five minutes since my introduction, so were through with introductions." Mat said with a slight grin as well.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ash dawned a sheepish grin in response to this, as indeed it had been silly to introduce herself given they had just finished with introductions and as such knew each other's names already.

"Yeah. Sorry bout that, kinda silly to repeat my intro after we just gave them out." Ash admitted to Mat though thankfully he had refrained from teasing her to this point over her awkward first conversation with him. Ash quickly realized that she needed to work on her social interactions with others outside of just Kendra.

Given one of the rooftop students had decided to bail on the others, Candice continued to observe the others on the roof with one of her automated mice while she prepared a second one and opened a second monitor as she aimed to follow the student, Ray, who left the others on the roof. That way Candice figured she could keep her eye on the rooftop group and the lone-wolf student at once as she aimed to figure out what they were doing outside of class.

Though the mouse she had sent to follow Ray found something interesting, as one of the instructors in Wyst appeared and seemed to have caught on one of her students had tried to skip out which given the intimidating aura Wyst emitted even from the view of her monitor Candice felt the student was about to regret.

Man, almost feel bad for this guy...